Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

OMG yes! I want an art house too! We can do joint tours!

Would you like it if I did that?

NightRabbit

I would be the first one to buy tickets. :)

Would you like it if I booked _insert your favorite band's name here_ to play for you?

Mordred

Damn..  you know I would. I think I'd do just about anything that lovely mind wished for in return. In fact, I'd visit your dream as you slept.. and whisper deep into your subconsious.. letting you know you had three wishes. And somehow, someway.. I'd make sure to grant each one. Being 1701 years old does at times have it's perks.

.. drained you of nearly every drop of blood.. so much so that you could feel the mingling of your essence blending with my own blue concoction.. before ripping into my wrist and letting you drink to your heart's content?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Probably not since I am not into blood play.

Would you like me if I wore a nurses uniform to take care of you when you were sick?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Flaming

Must wait 'til I'm sick? Can I fake?

Would you like me if I faked illness to have you take care of me?

Autumn52

Probably

Would you like me if I wore only an apron to entertain you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Yes, I rather think I would.

Would you like me if I kept you from your baking dressed thusly as I ravished you from behind?

Autumn52

most definitely

Would you like me if I got jealous of your girl friends? *not obsessed jealous just jealous enough to make sure you are mine*

Mr Bigglesworth

Yeap.

Would you still like me if I flirted with other girls, even though I was yours?

Skadii

Yes, but only if I could flirt with them to!

Would you still like me if I flirted with other men in front of you, if I was yours?

blue bunny sparkle

Would you like me if I snuck in and flirted with you both, in the midst of flirting with each other and everyone else...?

Oh say yes! Say yes!

Autumn52

yes

Would you like me if I spanked you for making me jealous?

Mr Bigglesworth

Yes.

Would you like me if I spanked you just for fun?

Autumn52

Sure

Would you like me if I baked your favorite dessert but didn't let you eat it until after you satisfied all my naughty desires?

Mr Bigglesworth

I would like you much more if you did that than if you made me eat my dessert first - You know I cannot be satisfied until all of your naughty desires are first.

Would you like me if I forgot about the desert completely while we played naughty games all day?

SummerWhispers

Yes of course.

I brought a fluffy blanket and invited you to join me in cuddling beneath it on a crisp  October  evening, by a campfire?

Angeliqua

Most definitely!  I'm pretty sure you'd never be able to get rid of me!

But would you like me if I  made you lie still while I slowly bathed you in a nice warm bubble bath?

Mordred

How on earth could I say no to this?

.. if I blew portions of these suds at you.. causing in their quick journey through the air to shift into blue.. landing on your nose, cheeks, and yes.. on your neck?
*See Pillory*

Angeliqua

*giggles happily as the bubbles pop along her skin* Absolutely impossible to say no when one cannot speak from giggling too hard.

But... what if I replaced the sponge with my bare hands under the bubbles?

SummerWhispers

Certainly,

If I used strawberry/vanilla scented bubble bath oil?

Cayenne

I would.. and now really want to smell that~

Would you like me if I .. had lots of outwardly projected random thoughts?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

HVBill

Certainly!  How exciting to hear them all.

Would you like me if....I made you dance with me in random public settings?
"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men.."

Cayenne

That might be fun! (At first.. :P)

Would you like me if I ... spent my free time covertly planting fruit trees in your yard? ;)
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

HVBill

*laughs*If you were being covert enough I wouldn't know whom to like.

Would you like me if....I celebrated all of those 'off' holidays? (Boss's day, wave all your fingers at your neighbor day, talk like a pirate day, etc...)
"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men.."

Cayenne

Who doesn't!?

Would you like me if I ... Dressed up like a football player and went door to door to sell commemorative toilet paper featuring the quilted likeness of your favourite team emblems!? ..  I mean.. everyone's gotta work! :P

ONs & OFF