"Ghosts and demons don't exist... do they?"

Started by atlantashawn, December 01, 2019, 03:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atlantashawn

Imagine an innocent girl/young woman who is slowly corrupted by a demon/ghost/spirit to become a seductress. Imagine that he visits the girl at night in her dreams and whittles away her defenses one by one. The girl finds herself waking with a new found courage and curiosity to explore her sexuality. The demon slowly desensitizes her, and over time the girl's behavior becomes more sophisticated and seductive.

YC could be the girl: She would, at times, be submissive and easily manipulated by the demon. At other times, she becomes more Domme as she feels comfortable as the seductress who explores using her own power.

Or YC could be the demon: Who, at times, is quite dominant in his shaping the girl's cravings. You would also control the various men or women who the girl seduces. 

My proposal is for us to create a story which will evolve as the plot develops. Perhaps she has always lived in a highly religious family? Perhaps she has been sheltered by a mother who had experienced the corrupting influence of her own demon when she was teen? (ala Anne Rice's Witching Hour.) Her back story and the demon's backstory are topics we can discuss together.

My preference is that we focus on the emotional and psychological aspects. Whether it is the girl, the demon, or her latest conquest; exploration of their inner thoughts and feelings will add to the eroticism.

I'm happy, of course, to write here via thread. Or gmail if you prefer.  I'm a multi-paragraph writer and would want you to be one too.

Please PM if you want to discuss...
I love detailed scenarios with a plot -- and solid characterization.   In many of my scenarios, there is a slow erosion of boundaries as we both become increasingly desensitized to being more and more kinky.... the possibilities are endless!
My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/Shawn%20from%20Atlanta

atlantashawn

I love detailed scenarios with a plot -- and solid characterization.   In many of my scenarios, there is a slow erosion of boundaries as we both become increasingly desensitized to being more and more kinky.... the possibilities are endless!
My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/Shawn%20from%20Atlanta