Magical Boy Adventures [wtf]

Started by Nadir, March 08, 2015, 03:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

... okay, what? Magical Boy?

Yes! You know the anime genre with girls with superpowers that let them transform what they are wearing and kick ass magnificently? Usually with a small furball at their ankle? That. Only with a boy. A FtM boy.

Because magical.

What the fuck

The plot? I’ve not really thought about that much. I am just really enamoured by the idea of a Companion fluffball finding their Master, but discovering the girl is a guy, and he isn’t keen on the outfit he’s expected to wear.

Lots of banter and ass kicking, some calmer points between battles where he tries to have a normal life. Can be anything from [NA] to [EX] depending on my partner’s taste. I’d like the overall theme to be a mix of lighthearted fun with some darker elements (the darker parts coming from questions like “who or what is creating the Magical Girls in the first place” “what or who are they fighting for/against” etcetera)

Seriously though, what are you smoking

I know most Magical Girl series have the protagonist be coming of age, but I’d be a lot more comfortable if our main character be in his early twenties at the least. If we decide to keep sexual content out of the picture, I could be talked into having him be younger, but, eh, teen characters are overdone to death in anime and I’d rather avoid them for this.

You are fucking insane

I’m most interested in writing the FtM character for this, but would pull my weight writing side characters and planning the plot out. What I’m seeking is someone to write the fluffball (partner’s discretion if they can transform) and his nemesis. With the right partner, I wouldn’t mind switching out and writing those parts myself.

How long did it take you to gnaw out of that straitjacket

If you’re interested, drop me a PM. I don’t care how long you’ve been on the site, I don’t care how many posts you have or how long it takes to get replies. I do ask for responsible posts (a paragraph at the minimum) and equal input in plotting.

Nadir