The Uncanny X-Men (Free-Form RPG, Groups)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, July 09, 2013, 11:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

PP, looks good, just toss out the bit about Xavier.  I suppose I don't have to make you do a GM Plot Point, but remember, you're only cheating yourself by not doing it.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Jag

Quote from: kckolbe on July 29, 2013, 06:41:17 AM
I suppose I don't have to make you do a GM Plot Point, but remember, you're only cheating yourself by not doing it.

*snickers*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Adonis

Quote from: kckolbe on July 29, 2013, 06:50:48 AM
Also, recruiting is now closed.

Sad days. If things re-open, give me a yell.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive