Interest check - Rogue Trader

Started by HairyHeretic, October 18, 2009, 11:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

“I claim this world in the name of the Emperor of Man and his Imperium. I bring justice and truth for the loyal; punishment and death for the guilty.”

In the grim darkness of the far future, the Imperium of Man encompasses more than a million worlds. However, only a fraction of the Imperium’s numberless citizens will ever leave the surface of their individual home planets. Rogue Traders are among those precious few who stand on the threshold of unlimited opportunity and possess the freedom to chart the course of their own destiny.

The role of the Rogue Trader in the Imperium is to go beyond the borders of Imperial space to seek out new worlds to exploit, lost human civilizations to rediscover and return to the Imperial Creed, and rare resources to harvest. His authority to accomplish these feats comes from a rare and ancient warrant of trade, which has been handed down through his family for generations. The Rogue Trader’s warrant gives him almost limitless freedom and makes him practically a law unto himself—a privilege that most Imperial citizens, high or low, can only dream of.

Vast fortunes await on the edges of the galaxy, if you can muster the courage to find and claim them. Renown and riches reward the bold, but the unwary find only anonymous deaths. A Rogue Trader who can wrest profits from a dangerous universe through luck, cunning, or sheer force of will enjoys something few humans in the 41st Millennium even know—a life of adventure and true freedom.

Such a course, however, is often fraught with peril. Foul aliens, pernicious raiders, and even other Rogue Traders stand in your way on the path to greatness. Your wits, luck, skill, and courage will be tested to their utmost limits. To survive is to face even greater challenges—and to wield even greater power.

The lure of the unknown draws you toward a wealth of possibilities:
• Explore the uncharted regions of the galaxy
• Buy and sell entire worlds
• Battle pirates for control of valuable trade routes
• Discover the ruins of an alien civilization, the first step on a path towards a legendary prize…

So, we've tried Dark Heresy games here a few times, and each time they've faltered and died. Maybe a Rogue Trader game might fare better.

Anyone interested in playing, or better yet running, one?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Ptolemy

Hmm.. I'm a bit confused. Isn't Rogue Trader the first addition of WH40k? How would we play that? :D Or will it be just the setting, and the playing itself will be freeform?

All in all, I'm interested.

HairyHeretic

Yeah, the 1st ed of 40k was Rogue Trader.

It's also the second of the 40k RPGs, the first being Dark Heresy (where you play agents of the Inquisition). In Rogue Trader you play a Rogue Trader and the upper echelons of their retinue. You have control of an entire ship, with thousands of expendible minions worthless slaves loyal crew, venturing out into the Dark ...

Destroy pirate fleets, fight treacherous xenos, find new worlds and bring them back into the shining light of the Emperor, explore dead worlds for long lost xenotechnology, and so on.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Chaos

I'd be interested in playing one, certainly. I was enjoying the DH game you ran a lot, before my life got in the way  :-(

Rogue Trader seems very interesting, though I don't own the rulebook yet.

Ptolemy

I don't own the rulebook either, so if this is a system game, I might just have to miss out.

HairyHeretic

I only got the rulebook a week or so ago, and haven't read much of it yet. It is a higher power level than Dark Heresy, though there is the ability to cross characters over. IIRC a character starting in Rogue Trader is about equivalent to a Level 6 or 7 Dark Heresy character.

If lack of rulebooks was a problem, we could likely go rules light or freeform on it.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Raveled

Mmm, I'd be interested.  Probably some sort of feral-worlder warrior/tracker.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Ptolemy

Quote from: HairyHeretic on October 18, 2009, 11:49:27 AM
I only got the rulebook a week or so ago, and haven't read much of it yet. It is a higher power level than Dark Heresy, though there is the ability to cross characters over. IIRC a character starting in Rogue Trader is about equivalent to a Level 6 or 7 Dark Heresy character.

If lack of rulebooks was a problem, we could likely go rules light or freeform on it.

I would prefer freeform, but we could also play rules light.

HairyHeretic

The character classes in the book are:

Rogue Trader - In charge of the ship, thousands of crew and the expedition.
Arch Militant - Combat expert. Former IG vet, bounty hunter, bodguard.
Astropath - Psychic capable of communicating across the void
Exploator - Wandering techpriest
Missionary - Bringing the true faith of the God Emperor to the heathens, with the Imperial Creed in one hand and a flamer in the other
Navigator - Psycher who allows ships to get through the warp intact
Seneschal - Sage coucillor, master of coin and logistics, spy master
Void master - Ships officer

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Ptolemy

Aren't Astropaths and Navigators blind?

I am quite interested in the role of Seneschal, though.

Chaos

I'm going to pick up the rules soon as I can get the money together... it looks like a great game.

I think I might go for a Navigator (as I recall, it's only Astropath's who're blind, and they have a psychic sense that makes up for that at short ranges).
Yeah, Navigator or Explorator, I think

HairyHeretic

Astropaths are, but they get a psychic ability that lets them see (at least out to a reasonable distance).

Navigators can see, and have the third eye (the warp eye) in their forehead which they have to keep covered up, as that looks into the warp directly, and has been known to be able to kill. Not sure if they're reflecting that old fluff in the new rules though.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

BenedictWolfe

I might be interested in a freeform set up as part of a Rogue Trader crew.

Raveled

Quote from: HairyHeretic on October 18, 2009, 12:03:11 PM
The character classes in the book are:

Rogue Trader - In charge of the ship, thousands of crew and the expedition.
Arch Militant - Combat expert. Former IG vet, bounty hunter, bodguard.
Astropath - Psychic capable of communicating across the void
Exploator - Wandering techpriest
Missionary - Bringing the true faith of the God Emperor to the heathens, with the Imperial Creed in one hand and a flamer in the other
Navigator - Psycher who allows ships to get through the warp intact
Seneschal - Sage coucillor, master of coin and logistics, spy master
Void master - Ships officer

So, arch militant, then.  Sounds fine to me.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Ptolemy

An interesting peculiarity. Only Lords seem interested in this. :)

HairyHeretic

I know we have some female 40k fans. The thread hasn't been up all that long yet.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

BenedictWolfe

There goes about one girl for every 99 boys in the 40k fandom.

Kayn

Ain't that the truth? i would be more interested in free-form myself, but anything 40k is nice!

The Emperor Protects.
Ons and Offs

Currently looking for RP's, so take a look.

Elven Sex Goddess

Well Hairy,  I would be interested.  If this is going to be system, give me a few days to look over the core book on it.  So can get familiar and create a character.   Unless it is going to be free form.

HairyHeretic

Guess we could go for a show of hands here ...

Freeform - 2 (Asherah, Kayn)
Rules light (suggest a system if you want) - 1 (Hairy)
Rogue Trader system.

Editing post to keep track of preferences.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Kayn

*Points to his previous post.* But i would happily play either of the other options. They probably work better for groups anyway.
Ons and Offs

Elven Sex Goddess

HairyHeretic

Personally i'm leaning towards rules light.

Here's what I have in mind. The stats are:
Weapon skill (melee)
Ballistic skill (shooting)
Strength
Toughness
Agility
Intelligence
Perception
Willpower
Fellowship
Fate

The average % score in these during character generation is 36, so I'm thinking a pool of 36 dice to divide amongst the stats. Use a system where you roll xd6s, and a 5+ is a successes. Fate is a floating pool of dice you can toss in when you need a boost.

An easy task gets you 1-3 additional dice, a hard one might lose you as many, depending on just how hard or easy it is.

I can use the Origin Path here
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/rogue-trader/support/PDF/rogue-trader-origin-path-web-quality.pdf
to modify someones stats by the life they've led. Basically you start at either the top or bottom of the chart, and move to the other side. You can go directly up, or one step left or right of that, and thats the path that brought you to where you are now. The choices made there could give different stats, skills, abilities etc.

Toughness x2 or Toughness +d6 would be the number of wounds you could take.
Number of skills and / or psychic abilities would be linked to intelligence.

How does that sound? Bear in mind this is mostly off the top of my head, so expect it to be rough.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Kayn

Well, it's hardly the worst idea I've ever heard!  :P
Ons and Offs

Raveled

It sounds interesting.  I've never played a system here, so I don't know how clunky such things are.  If it doesn't work, we can always segue into freeform, after all.
O|O A|A Ideas

HairyHeretic

The core Rogue Trader system is percentile based tests. Roll a d100, compare it to your modified stat, and pass or fail from there. If you don't have the skill you need, your stat is halved for purposes of the test. Each character gets a defined list of starting skills and special abilities.

The test can be modified by about +/- 30%, depending on how easy or hard it is. I'm tossing out a suggestion to make the dice rolling simpler, for those not familiar with system games, or Rogue Trader in particular. Dice rolling tends to be where system games slow down, so anything that can be done to simplify that is generally a good thing :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Chaos

That looks very workable, yes. I'm personally easy on system; what ever you think will run best works for me.

HairyHeretic

Well, the only reason I'm suggesting a system of some kind is give a degree of uncertainity over things like combat. Similarly, for someone who has appropriate skills (in character) but may not be as familiar with the 40k universe, a skill check lets the GM feed them the info they have, or would know.

Looking at the character sheets in the book, each class starts with a set of skills and talents. I'd think taking that as a starting point would work, and allow people to choose a few others, or swap around some.

Starting gear is going to be fun, because Rogue Traders tend to be INSANELY rich and/or well connected. You want a mastercrafted bolter? Not a problem. How about some xenos toys instead? A shuriken catapult maybe, or tau pulse rifle. Needlers, neuro disruptors, graviton guns, all available, and nothing but the best. Jokaero digital weapons, powerfists ... I think anything short of power armour seems to be available, and with the right implants you could probably get that too.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Primarch

If your still taking players, you just got your very own Primarch ;D
I'd like to play an Arch-Militant (Ex IG veteran)

Light rules or free form would get my vote, what you have above seems cool.

Voichin

I express interest to join as explorator. I'd prefer at least some system though.
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

HairyHeretic

Ok, sounds like we have enough to get going. Is anyone interested in playing the Rogue Trader themselves? They will be defacto leader of the group.

I've a few ideas kicking around for rules light, and I think I can work up something quick and easy, more or less what I've already suggested. Skills would modify the number of dice you'd roll. If you have the skill, you roll the full number of dice, if you don't, you roll have the dice (round up) using the appropriate stat.

That sound workable?

If so I'll set up an OOC thread tomorrow and we can move the discussions over there.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Primarch

Sounds good to me, is there anywhere on line that has a list of items/equipment?

HairyHeretic

Doubtfull, but if you tell me what you're looking for I can check. I have all the Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader books.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Primarch

Would a Shuriken Pistol, a Mastercrafted Chainsword & Carapace armour be possible starting equipment?

HairyHeretic

Easily.

Of course, keeping in ammo for the skurikat might be tricky unless your Rogue Trader is ok with handling xenotech. ;)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Ptolemy

How exactly do we create our characters if we don't have the books, though?

HairyHeretic

If we go rules light, I suggested a method earlier, whereby you allocate dice to each stat from a pool. The starting skills are listed for each class as well. If you want other / different skills, tell me the sort of thing you want, and I can find suitable ones from the book. Similarly you can tell me what kind of starting equipment you want, and if it seems reasonable, not a problem. For rarer stuff, I'll probably toss a dice and see if you can have it or not :)

If you have the Dark Heresy books, I suspect a lot of the skills and abilities are similar. I haven't got the book read yet, but it looks like they want to make the two lines compatible.

If anyone else has suggestions for a rules light system, I'm happy to take them onboard.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Ptolemy

Quote from: HairyHeretic on October 21, 2009, 06:56:24 AM
If we go rules light, I suggested a method earlier, whereby you allocate dice to each stat from a pool. The starting skills are listed for each class as well. If you want other / different skills, tell me the sort of thing you want, and I can find suitable ones from the book. Similarly you can tell me what kind of starting equipment you want, and if it seems reasonable, not a problem. For rarer stuff, I'll probably toss a dice and see if you can have it or not :)

If you have the Dark Heresy books, I suspect a lot of the skills and abilities are similar. I haven't got the book read yet, but it looks like they want to make the two lines compatible.

If anyone else has suggestions for a rules light system, I'm happy to take them onboard.

What kind of skills does the Seneschal class have?

I have the Dark Heresy book, but I've never played it and I have only barely read it. Hopefuly it will come in handy, though.

Also, I haven't found anything in Warhammer fluff about ages. What would be considered middle-aged for people of our rank (The rogue trader himself and his senior officers.)?

Primarch

Quote from: HairyHeretic on October 21, 2009, 06:20:11 AM
Easily.

Of course, keeping in ammo for the skurikat might be tricky unless your Rogue Trader is ok with handling xenotech. ;)

Easy you say? I should for bigger and better then. :P

Seriously though, as for rules and stuff, what you have seems to be fine. At this point the only way we'll know if it works is if we actually try it out. I'd suggest you post your own character's stat sheet, and how you worked it out, just so we can read it to clear up any confusion we might have.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Ptolemy on October 21, 2009, 09:38:19 AM
What kind of skills does the Seneschal class have?

Barter, Commerce, Underworld Lore, Deceive, Evaluate, Forbidden Lore - Archeotech, Inquiry, Literacy, Speak Languages (Low Gothic, Traders cany)

Characters also have 500xp to spend on additional skills, most of which cost 100 or 200. They can also get stat increases (it would cost 200 to increase a stat by 10%) or get new talents.

In addition the life path chosen would see you get other skills and talents, to represent how you came to be where you are now.

I have the Dark Heresy book, but I've never played it and I have only barely read it. Hopefuly it will come in handy, though.

I'd say it will.

Also, I haven't found anything in Warhammer fluff about ages. What would be considered middle-aged for people of our rank (The rogue trader himself and his senior officers.)?

Between bionics and rejuvination drugs, someone of over 100 could have the body of a 30 year old.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Primarch on October 21, 2009, 09:38:52 AM
Easy you say? I should for bigger and better then. :P

If you're playing bodyguard to a mulitmillionaire, he's not likely to skimp on your gear, is he?

Quote from: Primarch on October 21, 2009, 09:38:52 AM
Seriously though, as for rules and stuff, what you have seems to be fine. At this point the only way we'll know if it works is if we actually try it out. I'd suggest you post your own character's stat sheet, and how you worked it out, just so we can read it to clear up any confusion we might have.

Not a bad idea. I'm still technically at work for another hour or so, but I'll do one after that, and probably move us to a proper OOC thread at the same time.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Ptolemy

Quote from: HairyHeretic on October 21, 2009, 10:15:36 AM
Barter, Commerce, Underworld Lore, Deceive, Evaluate, Forbidden Lore - Archeotech, Inquiry, Literacy, Speak Languages (Low Gothic, Traders cany)

Characters also have 500xp to spend on additional skills, most of which cost 100 or 200. They can also get stat increases (it would cost 200 to increase a stat by 10%) or get new talents.

In addition the life path chosen would see you get other skills and talents, to represent how you came to be where you are now.

I'd say it will.

Between bionics and rejuvination drugs, someone of over 100 could have the body of a 30 year old.

Alright, I have come to the conclusion that the skills in Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader are quite similar. Tell me, if I want to buy these skills..

Scholastic Lore (Beaurocracy)
Secret Tongue (Administratum)
Scholastic Lore (Numerology) + (Scholastic Numerology +10)
Scholastic Lore (Astromancy)

Can I can buy them? It ammounts to 500 XP in Dark Heresy. Also, does Rogue Trader have all the stuff about the backgrounds.Feral world tattos, world background (Be it Hive World or Imperial World, and how it influences your character) and such things?

MagicalPen

Having a recently growing interest in Warhammer 40K, I think I can be suckered into my first System (of a sort) Game, as long as some one would be willing to hold my hand through the process!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Primarch

Quote from: HairyHeretic on October 21, 2009, 10:17:16 AM
If you're playing bodyguard to a mulitmillionaire, he's not likely to skimp on your gear, is he?

Not a bad idea. I'm still technically at work for another hour or so, but I'll do one after that, and probably move us to a proper OOC thread at the same time.

Customising my lead HQ's gear always was my favourite part of 40k....

By the way, once game starts, are we going to keep things quite by the rules, or more so make it a freeform game that brings in rules when we need them. Like say, I've got my two weapon choices, but should some unfortunate person receive a chainsword to the face and drop a nice Pulse rifle, would I have to give up a weapon or would the concept of "well its not unrealistic for a chainsword to hang off the hip, and my pistol to holstered on my leg, rifle could be slung over one shoulder" be allowed? (Assuming it doesn't get too crazy of course, like etc close combat weapons and pistols begin hidden in every nook and crany the human bodies allows. 

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Ptolemy on October 21, 2009, 10:24:02 AM
Can I can buy them? It ammounts to 500 XP in Dark Heresy.

Sounds ok to me. Not sure I'd take the Scholastic Numerology +10, but thats just me. Also cos I haven't quite worked out how I'd fit that into a simplified system. Probably an additional dice for that skill or something.

Quote from: Ptolemy on October 21, 2009, 10:24:02 AM
Also, does Rogue Trader have all the stuff about the backgrounds.Feral world tattos, world background (Be it Hive World or Imperial World, and how it influences your character) and such things?

The Origin Path seems to cover that for RT.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Eeyore on October 21, 2009, 10:30:44 AM
Having a recently growing interest in Warhammer 40K, I think I can be suckered into my first System (of a sort) Game, as long as some one would be willing to hold my hand through the process!

Shouldn't be a problem.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

MagicalPen

I'm probably one of the few people who has never rolled a dice in their life for anything.

I suppose I could take the Rogue Trader role since no one has stepped in that role yet.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Primarch on October 21, 2009, 10:36:35 AM
By the way, once game starts, are we going to keep things quite by the rules, or more so make it a freeform game that brings in rules when we need them. Like say, I've got my two weapon choices, but should some unfortunate person receive a chainsword to the face and drop a nice Pulse rifle, would I have to give up a weapon or would the concept of "well its not unrealistic for a chainsword to hang off the hip, and my pistol to holstered on my leg, rifle could be slung over one shoulder" be allowed? (Assuming it doesn't get too crazy of course, like etc close combat weapons and pistols begin hidden in every nook and crany the human bodies allows.

As a GM, I tend to be fairly easy going. My viewpoint in gear tends to be "If you're not taking the proverbial, it's good."

Now, I see nothing wrong with sword on one hip, pistol on the other, maybe a hold out pistol or knife tucked away, and carrying a long arm (say a heavy bolter with suspensors ;) ). For the richer types, jokaero digital weapons are built into rings .. needlers, lasers and flamers.

One big gun, and a handfull of smaller ones is fine for the more militant types. Heck, if you really want an eviscerator I'm sure you could have one, but not sure where you'd put it during a formal dinner :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Eeyore on October 21, 2009, 10:46:50 AM
I'm probably one of the few people who has never rolled a dice in their life for anything.

I suppose I could take the Rogue Trader role since no one has stepped in that role yet.

How familiar are you with the 40k universe?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

MagicalPen

Not much beyond those two or three Omnibus I've read. I'm thinking that the RT might be a bit much given my lack of knowledge then?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Primarch

Quote from: HairyHeretic on October 21, 2009, 10:48:35 AM
As a GM, I tend to be fairly easy going. My viewpoint in gear tends to be "If you're not taking the proverbial, it's good."

Now, I see nothing wrong with sword on one hip, pistol on the other, maybe a hold out pistol or knife tucked away, and carrying a long arm (say a heavy bolter with suspensors ;) ). For the richer types, jokaero digital weapons are built into rings .. needlers, lasers and flamers.

One big gun, and a handfull of smaller ones is fine for the more militant types. Heck, if you really want an eviscerator I'm sure you could have one, but not sure where you'd put it during a formal dinner :)

Sounds awesome, I'll probably stick with what I got weapons/armour-wise for now, might toss in a few other nick nacks, grenades/bionics and the like when we're doing our actual character sheets, then improve my gear by looting xenos and culprits as we go along. :P That general method of upgrading gear. XD

If this light rule system you got works out, it may usher in a whole new wave of 40k themed games, I'd like to see something/start something inspired by DoW II's Last Stand. Vaguely inspired......

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Eeyore on October 21, 2009, 10:50:36 AM
Not much beyond those two or three Omnibus I've read. I'm thinking that the RT might be a bit much given my lack of knowledge then?

Those books are fine for the more military side of things, and the =I= ones will give some degree of familiarity with the civilian side. The RT will be the group leader though, and centre stage a lot of the time.

I just want to make sure you know what that position would be like.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Primarch on October 21, 2009, 10:57:48 AM
Sounds awesome, I'll probably stick with what I got weapons/armour-wise for now, might toss in a few other nick nacks, grenades/bionics and the like when we're doing our actual character sheets, then improve my gear by looting xenos and culprits as we go along. :P That general method of upgrading gear. XD

I'll admit, I had an idea for bionic/implanted respiratory filters, and a bunch of hallucinogen grenades  >:)

Quote from: Primarch on October 21, 2009, 10:57:48 AM
If this light rule system you got works out, it may usher in a whole new wave of 40k themed games, I'd like to see something/start something inspired by DoW II's Last Stand. Vaguely inspired......

What's that then?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Primarch

Just something to give people a chance to play various races, and providing a setting so its realistic that they don't all gut each other. Likely allow races like Eldar, SM, Tau. The sort of races that wouldn't....well gut each other. Something like they were all warring on some planet, something massive happened, and they realised that if they didn't work together to save the day they'd all be up shit galaxy without an astropath.

But enough about that, back to your RT game, lets see how this awesome light rule system work.

Ptolemy

HairyHeretic

My work is done, so I'm going to set up an OOC thread, and a sample of character generation shortly. I'll post the link here once it's ready, and we can then move the discussion over there.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

MagicalPen

I'm going to assume that the RT is basically the equivalent of a CO on board the ship, dictating where it goes, what they do, what their objective is, etc?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

HairyHeretic

Not exactly. Well, he is all that, and more besides. Think of the guys that went off exploring and discovering new countries by planting the flag in the chest of the first batch of natives they come across. Add in merchant prince, letters of marque and scale it up to having a ship, or in some cases a fleet, capable of slagging an entire planet before lunch and you're on the right track ;)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

MagicalPen

So a mini-dictator then, a little lawless and always seeking profit and glory to expand his personal wealth and standing.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

HairyHeretic

For the greater glory of the Emperor, yes ;)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

HairyHeretic

OOC thread up, with a brief walkthrough on character generation.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=50595.0

Since I'm the only one with the book, no sense reposting word for word what it has unless someone needs a particular option. Given I'm tweaking the rules, we'll be playing a bit fast and lose with character generation anyway.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Voichin

Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

HairyHeretic

Congratulations, you will now have people poking you for info when I'm not about ;)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Insatiably Bored

I just found this thread, so forgive me if I am a bit late...ok a very late, but any room for another player?
O&O: Updated 9/27/11

A&A: UPDATED 9/28/11 Official Day of eternal departure from E

HairyHeretic

Sure. We're still in the process of setting up, so feel free to pop over to the other thread.

Cattle die, kinsmen die