News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon RP interest check. (Closed and Full.)

Started by Wolfy, June 09, 2011, 12:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

... Oh.

Well still... I mean...

Gotta develop him somehow.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Alliance

The more success Kamon has the worse he gets. And yet somehow seems to retain his status though. Since he cares deeply about what happens to Pokemon.

He's like that guy you hate because he's a pompous asshole, but at the same time this pompous asshole does selfless things. I think that's a bit of an oxymoron.

pendarious

He's gary basically *snickers*

ah well yup wolfy for some reason or other I prefer playing female characters. I'll get a profile up in a bit.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SargentToughie

See! told you!

Money says she's going to be petite, have white hair, and be emotionally cut off from the rest of the group at first!
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Wolfy

xD

Soooo...who's who?..I know Demon is an older friend, so..is Kamon going to be distant while Pen is going to be her other best friend, or will it be the other way around? lol

pendarious

*shrugs* i can roll either way but don't expect her to be the most "Friendly" person in the world......
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Wolfy

Well she just has to be Hitomi's friend..everyone else can be an Acquittance . xD

pendarious

lol ok. and I think I may prove demon wrong about her appearance anyway just to be a dick *laughs*

SargentToughie

*Shakes fist at Pen*

You!!!!

Anyway, Wolfy, just figured I'd let you know that Julian is still able to take up the mantle of being Hitomi's buddy, if you want to have a male friend from the get-go.
Ons and offs

Wolfy

That would be great..but then where would Kamon fit in? The Rival Loner? xD

SargentToughie

of course, every RP(G) needs the isolated guy who slowly warms up to the rest of the party as the story progresses.
Ons and offs

pendarious

Name: Hashiba (family) Ren (given)

Personality: a quiet girl who seldom speaks to anyone that she doesn't consider a friend or acquaintance. she can be blunt and sometimes outright cynical, and sarcastic. she doesn't mean to come across so bluntly but that's just how she is. She doesn't like to mistreat pokemon nor does she like to see others mistreat them however she tends to mind her own business unless absolutely neccassary. Ren also has no sense of justice merely achieving her goals is what matters to her even if it does seem a bit "Evil" at the time or some such.

History: She was born in the Kanto region but by the time she was 3 the family moved to (Insert town here) in the (insert region here) There she Met Hitomi and though it took some time she became the girls friend. Her father Had given her two pokemon eggs when she was young and they would later hatch into her two best friends that werent human a Growlithe and an evee. She had always treated the two well and they would become her starter pokemon when Hitomi got hers.

Team:

growlithe: (nickname: Leon)

Evee: (Nickname: Bismark)

SargentToughie

Dammit Pen, all she needs is the white hair to be one of your trademark characters.
Ons and offs

pendarious

this one is also quite a bit taller than the usual breed of character as well as better endowed if you will

SargentToughie

Okay, correction:

All she needs are the physical attributes to be one of your trademarks.
Ons and offs

pendarious

I told you i was gonna change the physical attributes just to mess with ya demon *laughs*

SargentToughie

*blarg...*

Well, I suppose I don't have very much room to talk, do I?
Ons and offs

pendarious

Alliance

Quote from: Wolfy on June 09, 2011, 11:02:49 PM
That would be great..but then where would Kamon fit in? The Rival Loner? xD

lol!

Kamon can be an acquaintance, when he bumps into her. I want one of those kind of Misty meetings where you totally piss Kamon off where he flies off the handle. rofl.

aya

Hum, a pokemon game! Have room for another female?

Wolfy

Another? xD...I don't know..if everyone doesn't mind having a fifth..but after that I think we have to cut it off. lol

aya

I'll be eternally grateful! I've thrown my hat into every pokemon game I've come across on E, and it always seems to lose interest before everyone even gets their first posts up :(

Alliance

pendarious

aya

Arakawa Aika

Lazy, carefree, and has an almost superhuman lack of ambition. Aika is the type of person you expect to find napping at any time of day, or the first one to rest while on the road. She is generally happy and aloof, unless you're interrupting her in the middle of one of her breaks. The only times when she is remotely serious are when pokemon are involved- the reason she became a trainer in the first place.

Notoriously lazy and often called the 'Nap Queen' by her friends, Aika had an average life growing up. With her personality, she was definitely not cut out for any normal job, if anyone would even take her. When she had become of age to have her own pokemon, Aika finally found something that interested her. She decided to become a pokemon trainer on the spot, receiving her mother's bulbasaur as a gift for her first pokemon. Along the way, Aika picked up cooking partly as a hobby, and partly as necessity, to feed both herself and her pokemon.

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Nickname: Bee
Personality: Likes to act tough, despite his size. He resembles the noisy younger brother of a family spending most of his time trying to get attention, whether it be from other pokemon, or from Aika himself. Bee is possibly one of the few living creatures in the world who can bother Aika on a regular basis, and still live to tell the tale.

Pokemon: Onix
Nickname: Lazy
Personality: Taking after his master, and named for it, Lazy is just what his name implies. He prefers to spend his time curled up in the warm sunlight, either napping or lazing about. Bee bothers him almost as much as he bugs Aika, although Lazy has the power to swat him away effortlessly with his gigantic tail- a power which he exercises regularly, much to the small bulbasaur's dismay.