The New Girl (F alien seeking M, F or Trans human)

Started by Teo Torriatte, July 27, 2015, 07:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

Reala has always been curious about the planet Earth, having orbited the blue planet on several occasions, observing their transmissions and studying what information she could gleam for the instruments of her spaceship. But what the alien girl really desires is the chance to meet the humans in person, although she knows that they tend to be xenophobic and that her presence could be very disruptive.

As careful as she is trying to be, she is spotted one day and pursued by a craft much more advanced than she realized the humans possessed, and she is forced to land dangerously close to a populated area. Now she will get the chance she has been yearning for, to mingle with humanity, while she searches for the materials that she needs in order to fix her ship and one day return to the safety and security of her own planet.

I will be playing Reala, and I am looking for someone who wants to play a human who finds her ship and/or the alien girl herself. I would like to include a mix of sexual and non-sexual elements. Just how alien she is will depend in part on the preferences of my writing partner. I can do anything from slightly different skin color and/or some easily hidden feature, to something quite strange and different from humans. Socially, my initial thought is that her race has fewer inhibitions than most human cultures, and is more utopian in sharing their resources as well. Those and other aspects can be discussed in more detail via PM with anyone who is interested in writing this with me.