Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Only if you accept to help wash it off later ;)

Would you like me if I wanted to give you a tiiiiight, squeezing paint hug?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

evaa

Wooo ....sure

Would you like me if I help you scrub off the paint from your body?

MiaFire

Of course. So helpful. ;P

Would you like me if I didnt make the task so quick?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Nico

Slow is always good. ~laughs~

Would you like me if I'd shower afterwards?

MiaFire

Afterwards? Thought you were coming in to clean me off? :P

Would you like me if I pulled you in fully clothed for not joining me?
-

Insanityenviesme

I would.. I loooove women who love water ;)

Would you like me if I suddenly have no intention of just showering with you?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

of course.

Would you like me if suddenly I changed my mind?

MiaFire

I'd have to. It's a woman's prerogative.

Would you like me if I tried talking you into changing your mind again?
-

LateNightKiss

Depends on whether or not you succeed.

Would you like me if I fell asleep while we argued?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Zaphod

I'd be happy. I hate arguing. :D

Would you like me if I walked out while having an argument?

Anesa

I might not like you walking out....but I don't like arguing either...

Would you like me if I tied you to a chair and then started an argument with you?   ;))

LateNightKiss

Something tells me it wouldn't be an argument for long.  ;D

Would you like me if I got a cow girl tattoo?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

If you lemme choose where ;)

Would you like me if I got matching ones?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

That'd be awesome.

Would you like me if I drew my own tattoos on you?

Insanityenviesme

Hell Yeah!!

Would you like me if I wanted a little pleasure after the little pain?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Don't they come hand in hand?

Would you like me if I wanted the pleasure first?

Insanityenviesme

Are you kidding?!

Tattoo parlor.. Why didn't I think of that sooner...

Would you like me if I go a little overboard with the pleasure and everyone heard us?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

Haha. Of course, why not?

Would you like me if I....Never mind, I forgot this is supposed to be PG-13.

Would you like me if I made sure they heard us?

Insanityenviesme

Mm.. I think I'd fall in love with you :p

Would you like me if I wanted to take this a little more public?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I definitely would.

Would you like me if I tried to stop you?

Insanityenviesme

Mmm.. I love a good fight ;)

Would you like me if I became even more insane?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

More insane than you already are? *Grins* You couldn't.

Would you like me if I drove you insane?

Insanityenviesme

I think you already do, Kissy :p

Would you like me if I drove you as insane as I am?
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

*Blushes*
You can try.

Would you like me if I played hard-to-get?

Insanityenviesme

Mm.. you get better by the minute, Kissy  ;)

Would you like me if I broke you down?

Moments of Sanity