The Curious Case of Keter Chemicals (Bimboification, seeking Dom/Domme)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, August 10, 2013, 02:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

The Curious Case of Keter Chemicals
(For a plain summary see the below OOC. Key kinks: NC, bimboification, body mod)

To: Richard.Dally @Dailybuzz.com
Subject: Re: Defamatory lawsuit

Mr Dally,

Thank you for the information. 'Ms Rachel Walters' will find herself successful in her job application, and will join the experimental drugs division of Keter Chemicals this week. I believe that she will enjoy the position so much she will not want to return to The Daily Buzz.

Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated. Please consider the lawsuit dropped.

Joseph Dawley

C.E.O., Keter Chemicals

To: JosephMDawley @Keterchemicals.com
Subject: Defamatory Lawsuit
Attachments: Attachment 1.doc; Attachment 2.jpg

Dear Mr Dawley,

First, let me apologise unreservedly once again for the comments published in Thursday's edition of The Daily Buzz. Whilst our reporter ought not to have written the article neither should we have agreed to publish such baseless accusations against Keter Chemicals regarding illegal human testing of your drugs.

We have received a letter from Keter Chemical's lawyers regarding the lawsuit against us, and of course we wish to avoid a lengthy and expensive case. I am writing to suggest a compromise.

The author of the offending article, Miss Sophie Prowst, has taken an unnatural interest in the workings of Keter Chemicals. I therefore propose the following. As her editor I can 'arrange' to have her take up a position at Keter Chemicals and act as an undercover reporter. I have provided you with full details of her fake identity (see attachment 1) and her staff profile picture (see attachment 2). If it turns out that she decides to 'take up full-time employment' with Keter Chemicals we will not pry further.

Yours,
R. Dally,

Chief News Editor, The Daily Buzz
"The hottest news in town!"

An OOC from Cerulean Dreams

So, a little more information to fill in some of the blanks/clarify any questions.

I have a lot of games in which I Dom right now, so I'm seeking one in which I sub. My character would be Sophie Prowst, a reporter who wrote an article about drugs testing at Keter Chemicals, claiming that human subjects are used in their drug tests.

This prompts a legal response from Keter Chemicals. In order to avoid a legal battle The Daily Buzz send Sophie to Keter Chemicals as a sacrificial lamb, so to speak.

One of Keter Chemical's drugs is an 'intelligence dampening' compound - or, as it's crudely know, a 'bimboification' drug. Sophie is unwillingly roped into testing this drug, and along with some bodily modifications and further 'training' is slowly reduced from a smart young reporter into a ditzy airhead.

The idea stemmed from this image (NSFW), which was originally in Jmorty33's thread.

I am happy for my partner to play a male or female C.E.O., and I am not fussed as to the real-life gender of my partner either. If you have any questions or want to discuss more please PM me.

Yours,
Cerulean

Cerulean Dreams

Update June 12, 2015: Keen to start up this idea again!  :-)