H.O.T.D and a dark Bonnie and Clyde idea

Started by Orochimaru, March 27, 2012, 09:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

For the High School of the Dead idea, it more or less picks up were the group left off in manga chapter 29. Where the manga was halted for various reasons by the creators, sadly. It is more or less character development and romancy…ish between Kohta and one of the girls… besides Alice… and Rei Miyamoto as I do not see it. Unless Rei just got fed up with Takashi, which I can see. Mainly my focus is on Kohta Hirano and Saeko Busujima. I do not support the Takashi and Saeko coupling at all… the jerk… Ahem, it can also be adding on Between Kohta and Saya Takagi. Off my hard assed fanish rage against Takashi and couples… The main plot would be my continuation from chapter 29 was the group finds out about an evac station at a police station were Rei’s dad worked. Of course, there were plenty of events from start to then. I will be the males of the group…. As little as there are. >.> I would like the other to be the females, granted, I am not going to have you do something for all of them in one post, so, assumptions can be made when it’s needed. You do not need to have read the manga, I can fill you in and give you summaries to read to save hours and hours. I also will not be picky. If you got something wrong on the off chance, I’ll just integrate it with my post. I would love a relatively active partner, one post a week at least, more frequent if you can. Something comes up were you can’t post, tell me in a PM. I will understand. EDIT: I forgot Shizuka... she's negotiable.

Now for the Bonnie and Clyde thing; it’s more of a plot to be discussed really and a craving then anything. Where the bad boy needs the sexy bad girl kind of thing. If you have a plot, feel free to chime in a PM about it. I am more than willing to discuss.

Partially inspirational images.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/metabucket/tn_09.jpg
http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/www/pictures/1323283741989.jpg

Oh and remember!

Orochimaru

Quote from: Zero5906 on March 28, 2012, 07:47:36 AM
H.O.T.D rocks >>

Iv watched whole anime series on netflix...just wanted to say that =3

Then you should read the Manga. The rest of it is still godly.