The Wolf is Back. (Weird little twisted fairly tale role added, NSFW)

Started by Daltin, August 27, 2017, 05:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daltin

Who am I as a writer?
Recently, a partner I had described me as an illustrative writer. Proceeding to explain that I enjoy writing every detail. This is true. Whether I am writing a role for myself, or one of my partner's preference, I want to give everything I have to creating vivid imagery for you. Not only descriptions of appearance, but the world around us. I want you to feel every pulse in his veins, and know the thoughts racing through his mind. If I can, I want to create the world with my partner, I want to give. For many, this seems to be an unfortunate issue, simply because they aren't ready for my post size, or assume after the introduction that my posts will shrink drastically. Nope, I want to keep writing things intricately and clearly.
I have stated this before, but I am a writer who not only enjoys a great deal of smut, but it fuels a lot of my writing and even art. Please note, this does not mean that all I write is smut. This also does not mean I wish to decrease the amount I write in each post, I am asking for smut, not messenger or chatroom amounts of writing. Smut doesn't need to be short, rushed posts. Though, I do understand many people prefer the rapid exchange smaller posts provide. As a writer of many years, I have a great range of world I have crafted some sweet, some depraved and I will give everything I have to creating the world of your choosing and inspiration. The only place that gives me issue, are fandoms. If I simply don't know the material, I can't really play it and I refuse to play a fandom, if the request violates the nature of the character.

Before I go on. Let this be known. I generally offer my partner more then one story at a time. A way we can each satisfy each other’s specific needs. I do not want to leave you writing solely for my pleasure, and I don't wish to be the one writing only for you. The sexual angles I desire below, are purely for my tastes and do not have any weight on what you want from your role. So, if the idea of a well versed, dedicated partner sounds like something you want to find, I may be the perfect person for you.
What Makes Me Hungry to Serve.

Twisted Fairy Tale:
I actually came up with a little idea for this while at work. Essentially, I had this little idea that played along with combing Red Riding Hood and Goldie Locks. Where the Big Bad Wolf makes a wrong turn and ends up at the house of the three bares instead. But only Mama Bear, is there. Unless my parnter is a Switch, than I might play Papa Bear as a Dom for either Red Riding Hood or Goldie Locks, or both.

• I have no limits, in terms of what you want.
  • I am happy to play dominant males. This is such a broad idea, I know. If you want a man who simply craves you, a buildup of years finally coming to a head and he can no longer hold back. A night of destroying your furniture from his passion. I can play that. If you want a violent, degrading beast that ravages you and removes all of your control, I can play that. If you want a master who loves you, but must punish you for cultural reasons, only to soothe the wounds when you are alone, that too I can do.
  • I prefer female characters who are overtaken by their lust. Not many can understand this. What I mean, is that through magic, drug, or any literary tool we use, a woman who is driven by a carnal desire for a man. A desire she can't control. Willing to do anything to make him hers. Surely, everyone can relate to some degree and knows this same desire. To have someone so passionately seek you out and give anything to have you.
  • Big to Hyper breasts. Now, this request I find rubs plenty of women the wrong way, but hear me out. I am not asking you to play a character who is in severe pain from her curves. Sure, I certainly want her to have struggles and they should definitely get in the way. But this is fantasy, right? Still inquire, things might not be as bad as you think.
  • Large to Hyper cocks and balls. This one is largely dependent on the role we create together and other kinks you may wish to include. My favorite roles are generally with furries and species of large size differences, so my males often take on hyper cocks and balls. At other times, I know some females might want to experience more outlandish insertions, because it is fantasy and why not, it can be highly arousing. I am happy to write these as well.
  • Impregnation. This idea is literally apart of any role that is focused on my desires. I am a breeder, I love having kids and my characters being able to have children. However, I understand there are certain rules about this, rules that unfortunately make it impossible for some things, but must be obeyed. At the same time, I am not asking anyone to write birthing, or the things they personally might have suffered during their pregnancy. If you wish to, I don't mind.
  • Cheating/adultery. The taboo is the main reason for this, as well as giving the female some hesitation, a reason to try and resist that carnal need, mentioned above.
  • Lactation/Recent Mother. This one is surprisingly important to me. More so with women who understand it better? Yes, the breasts become very hard and sore, but some can become sensitive in a good way, plus, I happen to enjoy the sweet, almost fruity flavor of breast milk. Yeah, it had a fruity taste to me.
  • Multiple characters. I really prefer these in form of at least three females to my male. However, it can also include additional, non-sexual characters who might witness things, or myself playing multiple men ravishing your character.
  • Furries. I mentioned this before, but just wanted to make sure it was officially on the list. I adore furries and even draw furry art, largely smut. So, this is a big one for me, but far from necessary.
To be continued I suppose. Writing all this coding in is a bit tedious but I want to try and make the post more enjoyable. I really hope to hear from fellow writers.

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Bumping and really hoping to find some partners. Hoping that I can find females who are into my kinks and need someone who enjoys writing large, detailed posts and happy to write anything they could ever want, in return for filling my needs.

Daltin

Craving females who are open to playing sexually powerful milfs. Just a warning, I write like an illustrator, I enjoy describing everything and trying to fill your mind with imagery.

Of course, I am happy to write any idea you come up with, no limits, in return.

Daltin

Dangerous Curves

Lovely!!

I think you may be exactly what I'm looking for. Please forgive the short post, but I'm at work and heading to a meeting so I didn't have as long as I would have liked.

I'd love to chat with you about developing a story. I think I hit a few of your ideas/kinks with a few of my own. :P

Detailed para poster but I might be a tad bit rusty.

Let's connect soon.

Danger~

Daltin

Daltin

Really craving sexually driven, hyper breasted furries or women of color. Latin or African milfs please.

Daltin

Daltin

Malice Nightshade

I am very interested in your roleplays I have a few Ideas I would love to pitch. These are my ideas but there is much more if you follow the link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=307400.0y Ideas -

Demons idea 1-

Forbidden Love- Nightshade had been working for him for several years, years that seemed to melt together, making it difficult to understand just how long it was, but that wasn't important. While she was on another mission Althazar spoke through their telepathic link, he told her that someone close to him is plotting to overthrow him but what happens when the accused demon prince and an assassin begin to fall for each other?

Demon idea 2

Failed Apocalypse- Althazar's son was sent to earth to conquer it and bring about the apocalypse, he watched the humans with a burning hatred until he met his fathers enforcer, he tried to turn the gentle Malice evil, all the while Malice tried to show him that some humans were kind in an attempt to change his mind.

----------
My ideas -

Vampire ideas 1-

Blood slaves- 1/4 of the earth's population was wiped out, some by disease, some by natural causes, but mostly by vampires overseeing and now that there are few left most were sent to breeding farms other humans with sweet blood or that could be of use were sent to the Auction house. One Night Althazar sent Nightshade on a mission to kill the auctioneer, what she didn't realize that Althazar had grown bored of her and tricked her, the vampires were told of her arrival and waited quietly for her arrival. She came wounded by Althazar’s venomous tail but refused to go without a fight, until finally she had succumbed to the deadly concoction and was taken to a cell. All the vampires wanted her as a blood source and a bodyguard, but the King of vampires, Vlad Dracul entered and became intrigued with the fiery souls of the Nightshade and Malice eventually taking her home.

Vampire idea 2-

Hunted- In a land split into two territories one belonging to humans and the other belonging to vampires, it was a land lost in time. There a prince, a vampire prince tried to convince the king of vampires, his father that humans deserved to be treated as equals, but Dracula refused to listen telling his son that they were superior beings and humans were nothing but cattle, it was how the secret war between the two species started, vampires killed the humans, and the humans hunted the vampires.They were on the brink of war. The vampire prince sneaked out one night after hearing of the radicals only to be ambushed by the rogue members of the king's court. They nearly killed him but a kind woman saw the carnage and brought him home, she nurtured him and nursed him back to health when men began hunting him down, he was dragged into the war and despite not wanting to take her with him she was now a part of a world that she would not escape from so easily.

----------
Werewolf idea 1-

Forbidden lands- In a remote village bordering a vast forest there were tales, rumors of portals opening randomly in strange places the rumors say that those that walk through the well-disguised portals never return, or so it seemed, one night a woman by the name of Malice, a knight to the king was asked by the prince to find his beloved pet wolf, who she later learned was kidnapped for its rarity. She ran into the forest running from tree to tree until a portal appeared before her and she fell into the forbidden lands, she passed out as it's leader found her, but thieves had somehow found the forbidden lands, causing the leader to leave her, which is when a half wolf half human creature dragged her from the wretched place through a dark red exit portal and cared for her keeping his true form hidden behind a mask and cloak.
No genius can exist without a touch of madness- Aristotle

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Bumping for hyper breasts whore moms

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

bumping for Busty moms who try and resist there primal desire but can't stop themselves from taking what they want.

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin