Slowly Fall From Grace - Tale of Oedipus [M seeking f]

Started by Thais, May 25, 2014, 08:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thais

The darkest, most secret fantasy [Modern setting - forumplay]

Oedipus was a young man who murdered his father, married his own mother and had sex with her. Most young men experience a phase, where they are sexually attracted to their own mother (or older sister) having strong desires for conquering her body (or want her to teach him, like she has taught him everything else he knows). I would like to investigate this and I offer partnership to an experienced female co-writer.

I see the outline for a plotdriven, longterm story, with me playing the young male (16-18-ish) and you playing the older female familymember (mother/sister). There are many levels in this to be explored, not just pure sexual, but also mental issues as well. I see the story starting as non-con but turning into con over time and her finding her place as the submissive.

I would like the female to have a job with a lot of prudence, pristine and modesty in order to give you the full horizon to explore. Her feeling of love and lust for her son/brother. Feeling shame because it is her own flesh and blood she craves. Feeling of being wanted and success as a mother/sister because she can help him and he is relying on her help, the bashfulness of it all, the (tingling sensation of) fright of shame if it all comes out, the risk of losing her job and respect if everyone finds out what's going on. The joy of feeling controlled and submissive and the feeling of lost control because her own son/brother now is in full control over her and her body. This is what I see in her character and you may add anything you like. I hope you have enough to work with, when you mold her into your own.

As I expect you to have realized by now, I am not wanting a quickie where the femalehas given him his first blowjob by page three. Time is needed for the story to grow and nursed the right way. Many post will be shared and many details be explored underway. If you are not interested in exploring details and ready to give this the time it needs, please reconsider your interest.

This is what I've been toying with, I want to discuss details with you and I welcome your input/ideas as well. We will agree to some plots during the story and other plots will be surprices for the other (if they fall into the outline of the story)

Please PM me if interested or you have any questions or comments and we'll take it from there.
Do not reply in thread.

Spoiler: Photo of Seth (open for discussion)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I am looking forward to hear from you

Thais
What you see is what you get: a heart of an Angel and the mind of a Devil
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you
I'm available on Discord. Please feel free to connect  thaisdk#4077