Female slave looking for male Master story

Started by Kimbersqk, May 24, 2014, 10:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

I'm searching for a male who is interested in being a Master. Yes, I did just get one started with a Master/slave but would like this story to be a bit different.

I would like to play a slave that was born a slave. Her parents are slaves, she was born into slavery. That is all she knows. Her parents tried to educate her while they were not working but not too dark to not see. She is bought by another person and is their slave in their house. Together we can play multiple slaves or I can to make the story more interesting...

*****OR*****

Same basic idea but she is taken from her mom at a young age and is in a "holding" place where she grows up a bit but doesn't really remember her family. Her dad died(somehow) and her mother is out there somewhere owned. She is placed in this home where she is taught how to obey and taught basically how to be a slave. She can read, some... He has a lot of patience cause he sees the potential in her. Again, can have multiple slaves so that the others can guide her as well as Master.

PM me or post a message here. Look forward to starting this with you. :)
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched