Previous topic - Next topic

christalskies

A Brave New World

Setting: Loosely based on a brave new world the novel
Time: The future
Elements: Feminization, domination, humiliation
My Characters: Your choice
Your Character: Your choice

I want to play a roleplay in the highly sexualised world of the novel Brave New World, but with a twist.  Our character Philip, who is a young man, takes part in an experiment in our time, there he is frozen in cryo-gel for a year; but while he is frozen there is a nuclear war and he remains frozen for decades.  When he is finally awakened, he finds himself in the world of Brave New World, however; there is a problem.

This futuristic world has its births organized by a computer and the two genders are always perfectly balanced.  Philip has upset that balance, and not only that, but he is not familiar with this new world.  So a number of things are done to rectify this.

Firstly, Philip must undertake education just like the rest of society is expected to do.  So has to go to school again and learn about his new society, particularly the sexual aspect which he may find strange.

And secondly, it has been decreed and made into law, that Philip, in order to restore balance, must dress, talk and act as a woman.   At school, Phillipina will under go a strict feminization program, of speaking, walking, dressing and acting like a woman.  Considering the class is 50/50 male/female Philipina will take a female role, and he, or she now, will always be paired with boys in sex education classes.

Ms Stern is the class teacher.  She will be a playable character, as well as Philipina, the reluctant new female student.  As well as normal duties towards the class, it will be Ms Stern's job to put Philipina through a strict feminization program, most of which will be conducted in front of his class mates.

If you are interested in discussing this RP, no matter what gender you are, please PM me.  Thanks!