Lady Lunarius

~ ~ ~  Abraxus The Arch Demon of Chaos Played by Lady Lunarius~ ~ ~

Character Name: Abraxus
    Alias / Nickname: Master of Chaos, General of Destruction
    Face Claim: David Beckham
    Racial Class: Arch Demon of Chaos
    Sexuality:  Pan Sexual
    Caste:Prime

Physical Description:  At 6'5" Abraxus towers over most. Built with lean muscles, and dark features he can disarm most new recruits with a single glare. Usually his hair is kept long and pulled back, however recently he has started to favor a shorter style. Usually dressed in a finer style, he favor suits made by the finest tailors and has been known to kill those who get blood on his suits. His body is covered in scars, including a long scar that traces completely across his face.

Personality: Cold, and calculating. Abraxus believes in controlled chaos. He does not tolerate foolishness, or weakness in his men. If they cower from a simply look he'll beat the fear out of them himself if he must. Always ready for the worse he makes sure that his men have round the clock training, and he is no exemption from that. He has high respects for Melfic as he is one of the few able to best him in battle. It was because of their duel he was made High Protector.

History within Nalerius: Born in the Chaos of battle, Abraxus took on the energies of his surroundings. The chaos driving into his very being. As he grew, so did his taste for destruction. It was the time of old. He was young, rash, and in the midst of battle he did not anticipate a portal. Nor did he anticipate it opening beneath him. He was sucked into Nalerius where nothing was familiar. Demon's dared attack him, thinking him weakened and glorious battled ensued. He was already warmed up for the battle, and slayed hundreds before the King arrived.

It seemed to last for hours, days even, but by the end of it Abraxus realized that Melfic was taking it easy on him. Using only half of his power, possibly less. When the final blow was ready to be struck Abraxus was offered something few only dreamed of. A chance to prove himself worthy of a position. Over the centuries he's proven his loyalties over and over. Gaining loyalties of his men, and citizens of Nalerius.

Weapons:
    Xaos: Forged in the pits of hell by his father, Abraxus is never without Xaos by his side. The semi-sentient blade, is mouthy when he chooses to speak to Abraxus telepathically, and will not cut for any but those with the bloodline of the Forge Demon.

Magical Abilities/Powers

Xaos:

• Sentient: Forged by Abraxus's father, the blade has the ability to speak to those with the blood line. Usually mouthy, the blade is picky about its owner and has been known to leave and appear at the hip of another of the  blood line. Once even appearing on the hip of a love child. Until the Forge Demon summoned it from the lad and slay him for dirtying it.
    • Hell Fire: Having been forged in the fires of hell itself, Xaos can practically boil the flesh from someone's body. He can with the aid of his master send out the flames of hell to surround enemies and engulf them.
    Personal Magics

• Soul Manipulation: Has the ability to control and possibly destroy lessers souls. This power is reserved for the most disobedient of men who serve under him. Those who need to be shown who their true master is. Next to Melfic of course. It can break their will so that he can twist and manipulate their loyalties. Many traitors have been subjugated to this and now stand as personal guards to Melfic himself.
    • Fire Breath: The ability to breath rolling flames.
    • Shadow Walk Abraxus can manipulate the shadows and use them to travel long distances in short amounts of time.

On's and Off's:  If I'm not pleased you'll know.
    [/quote]
    LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
    LaLu's Delicious treats!
    LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
    I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Eternal Blade

Black Howling

Xanatos

Face claiming Eva Marie on my and PrestaDGTations half. Since he will be playing the character, he will be sending it to you GM's.

Lady Lunarius

Lady Luna here bumping shamelessly!!!

We are always looking for more people to join our cast of characters. If anyone lurking has questions please feel free to PM

Gnothi, myself and/or Howling. We'd be happy to assist!!!
    LaLu's Delicious treats!

Famine

I would like to play the Guardian if that is alright? I feel like I could help with that role extremely well.
    The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Xanatos

Famine

Alright so the Hound position would probably be a better position to go for then?
    The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Xanatos

I'm not a GM, but I would assume its fine. I do not believe they set a limit to the number of Hounds. You'll want to ask either Black Howling, GnothiSeaton, or Lady Lunarius. All three are very busy and, unless things have lightened up for them, overwhelmed in PM's. So response time may be slow. Don't let that discourage you though. The game is worth putting out the effort for. We got a lot of nice people, too.

Famine

Yes I sent Black Howling a PM a while ago but haven't heard anything so I can only assume that they are rather busy at the moment. Would you recommend I go ahead and mark up a character sheet for a hound then just so I am ready once they have a bit of free time?

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Famine on June 12, 2015, 02:07:33 PM
    Yes I sent Black Howling a PM a while ago but haven't heard anything so I can only assume that they are rather busy at the moment. Would you recommend I go ahead and mark up a character sheet for a hound then just so I am ready once they have a bit of free time?

please feel free. I'm going to be home in a few hours. gnothi  is lurking around.
    LaLu's Delicious treats!

Famine

Alright I shall post it here once I am finished unless there is somewhere I should do so just let me know.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Famine on June 12, 2015, 02:19:01 PM
    Alright I shall post it here once I am finished unless there is somewhere I should do so just let me know.

feel free to post it here or pm it to all three of us. either  way is fine
    LaLu's Delicious treats!

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Xanatos on June 12, 2015, 01:50:58 PM
    I'm not a GM, but I would assume its fine. I do not believe they set a limit to the number of Hounds. You'll want to ask either Black Howling, GnothiSeaton, or Lady Lunarius. All three are very busy and, unless things have lightened up for them, overwhelmed in PM's. So response time may be slow. Don't let that discourage you though. The game is worth putting out the effort for. We got a lot of nice people, too.

Nice people? Where? Surely you don't mean Black or Luna, and I am damn sure you aren't talking about me
    [Floatright]
    [/float]
    Guardian of Lynnie's heart
    -My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
    Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Black Howling

Quote from: Famine on June 12, 2015, 02:19:01 PM

You may post it here, or pm it to myself, Lady Lunarius and GnothiSeauton. Either works fine. :-)

That said, welcome to the game, and I'm glad to see your interest. Normally you'd have gotten a speedier reply, but I was work. ;)

Famine

Quote from: Black Howling on June 12, 2015, 03:30:04 PM
    You may post it here, or pm it to myself, Lady Lunarius and GnothiSeauton. Either works fine. :-)

That said, welcome to the game, and I'm glad to see your interest. Normally you'd have gotten a speedier reply, but I was work. ;)

That is perfectly fine, I am working on the character now. Should be done soon.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on June 12, 2015, 03:30:04 PM

IS there an echo in here? :P

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 12, 2015, 02:48:57 PM
    feel free to post it here or pm it to all three of us. either  way is fine

Yeppers. Sure is.
    LaLu's Delicious treats!

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
    [/float]
    -My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Famine

~ ~ ~  Kanaya Angel of Sin Played by Famine ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Kanaya
    Alias / Nickname: Angel of Sin, Harbinger of Justice, Scholar of Sin, The Vengeful Bitch
    Face Claim:  Kate Beckinsale / Demon Form
    Sexuality:  Pansexual, Come One Come All
    Racial Class Demon of Sin
    Caste: Alpha

Physical Description:  In human form Kanaya is slim and athletic with piercing blue eyes. She stands at about 5' 10" in human form and has a Tattoo of the Angel of Justice on her back. She also has a scar on both of her hands from where she performed a purification ritual. In her demon form she stands seven feet tall and wears robes that are made from thread of the void. Along with a set of wings on her back she is always hooded in her natural demon form refusing to show any her face as she believes justice is blind and has no need for one.

Personality:  Despite her title Kanaya is no Angel. She is a Demon brought forth from the Void in order to make all bend to order and justice. She chooses who to follow and follows them blindly as once the rules of the realm have been established by her superior then she believes they cannot be broken else it is her duty to enact punishment. Under no circumstances will she break any of the three Mandates as to her breaking one is the equivalent to high form of heresy.

History within Nalerius:  Known by an Angel as some and a Demon to others, Kanaya was brought forth from the Void to Nalerius for the purpose of acting like a stabilizer. She was originally in the realm of man before being banished as a demon even though all she did was punish those for their sins. After a Grand Trial she was banished to the Void before finding herself where she is today. While not a generally nice person to be around, if she believes that the person she in company of does not break the mandates then she will hold aggression towards them.

While not following an order of her superior Kanaya can be found in The Loop seeking out her own primal pleasures. The mandates do not enforce anything on taking pleasure in drink and flesh so she indulges herself quite a bit. Some might even say that it is an addiction of hers to over indulge in such things.

Weapons: Kanaya only carries a sword that is made out of the very essence of the void while in demon form. It appears as a sword that has been super heated from the void.

Magical Abilities/Powers

Voidwalker: Is able to meld with the shadows and move within them at a much higher speed than she normally could without them. To onlookers it almost as if she teleports when she travels this way.

On's and Off's:  As long as it isn't scat, watersports, or vore, then it can be discussed and possibly agreed to. Bondage is a big yes.

Black Howling

Quote from: Famine on June 12, 2015, 06:23:46 PM
    ~ ~ ~  Kanaya Angel of Sin Played by Famine ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Kanaya
    Alias / Nickname: Angel of Sin, Harbinger of Justice, Scholar of Sin, The Vengeful Bitch
    Face Claim:  Kate Beckinsale / Demon Form
    Sexuality:  Pansexual, Come One Come All
    Racial Class Demon of Sin
    Caste: Alpha

Physical Description:  In human form Kanaya is slim and athletic with piercing blue eyes. She stands at about 5' 10" in human form and has a Tattoo of the Angel of Justice on her back. She also has a scar on both of her hands from where she performed a purification ritual. In her demon form she stands seven feet tall and wears robes that are made from thread of the void. Along with a set of wings on her back she is always hooded in her natural demon form refusing to show any her face as she believes justice is blind and has no need for one.

Personality:  Despite her title Kanaya is no Angel. She is a Demon brought forth from the Void in order to make all bend to order and justice. She chooses who to follow and follows them blindly as once the rules of the realm have been established by her superior then she believes they cannot be broken else it is her duty to enact punishment. Under no circumstances will she break any of the three Mandates as to her breaking one is the equivalent to high form of heresy.

History within Nalerius:  Known by an Angel as some and a Demon to others, Kanaya was brought forth from the Void to Nalerius for the purpose of acting like a stabilizer. She was originally in the realm of man before being banished as a demon even though all she did was punish those for their sins. After a Grand Trial she was banished to the Void before finding herself where she is today. While not a generally nice person to be around, if she believes that the person she in company of does not break the mandates then she will hold aggression towards them.

While not following an order of her superior Kanaya can be found in The Loop seeking out her own primal pleasures. The mandates do not enforce anything on taking pleasure in drink and flesh so she indulges herself quite a bit. Some might even say that it is an addiction of hers to over indulge in such things.

Weapons: Kanaya only carries a sword that is made out of the very essence of the void while in demon form. It appears as a sword that has been super heated from the void.

Magical Abilities/Powers

Voidwalker: Is able to meld with the shadows and move within them at a much higher speed than she normally could without them. To onlookers it almost as if she teleports when she travels this way.

On's and Off's:  As long as it isn't scat, watersports, or vore, then it can be discussed and possibly agreed to. Bondage is a big yes.

As a friend elegantly put it, I cannot brain today. I had the dumbs.

That said, I'll be sending a pm your way as soon as I can brain again.

(Immediate plus for Kate Beckinsale)

Famine

Quote from: Black Howling on June 12, 2015, 07:45:18 PM
    As a friend elegantly put it, I cannot brain today. I had the dumbs.

That said, I'll be sending a pm your way as soon as I can brain again.

(Immediate plus for Kate Beckinsale)

Kate Beckinsale is my celebrity crush.

PrestaDGTation

~ ~ ~  Freyja, played by PrestaDGTation (created by Xanatos) ~ ~ ~

Character Name: Freyja
    Alias / Nickname: Pet, Darling, Sexy Gardner, Toy, other on the spur of the moment names, etc
    Face Claim:  Eva Marie
    Sexuality:  Whatever her creator wants her to be.
    Racial class: Created Mortal with minor Demonic infusion.
    Caste: Ibilith

Appearance

Valkurn didn't truly create Freyja's appearance. She had a 'model' to base her work of art upon. However, she made alterations over the decades to more completely suit her desires.  This eventually created a physical specimen that was fully unique, despite being formed entirely by its creator's interests and needs.

And of course, her body is beautiful in a way that befits a century long master-work.  She is a truly gorgeous woman, engineered to delight the senses and perform to her master's exacting standards.  Sensuous curves, majestic facial features, and long, well sculpted legs are all present, but balanced with a strong frame and exemplary muscle-tone.  No side of her beauty detracts from the other, no trait is over exaggerated, making her seamlessly both glamorous and amazonian.  All of this is further accented by her ability to change her hair from a deep auburn brown into a bright, firey red at will.

She carries herself with a proud, but not magnanimous, sense of poise.  Some might mistake her for a warrior of some kind, a stoic and radiant sentinel, never far from her mistress when in public.  But while she may be well trained, her's is the heart of a servant, and every now and again the astute will see the powerful creature growing weak at the knees, eager to please her creator and sovereign.  The collar around her neck, marking her as an Ibilith and with Valkurn's personal seal, is always worn with pride.

Freyja may have been modeled off of Regara, but is inferior to her in many respects.  One of these is that she lacks a male organ.  An intentional design flaw, as Valkurn would never allow a mere creation to surpass the Dragon's status as her perfect lover.  There are some complicated emotions there, due to this, but Freyja chooses to take his indulgence of her 'original model' as a compliment, and further proof that her own body is a literal masterpiece.

Personality

Freyja is not your typical servant.  As an artificial being created specifically for this purpose, Freyja shares a supernatural bond of loyalty with Valkurn, a soul-instinctual need to serve her and earn her favor.  Protective, obedient, and loyal fail to do justice to the raw and naked emotion that Freyja feels for her mistress.  She would rather literally break herself in half than to do her creator a disservice, and she governs herself accordingly.

However, while she does feel the desire to let her knees buckle, to kneel and fawn and plead for favor from her mistress, she was taught long ago that only the strong can truly serve a being such as Valkurn.  As such, Freyja tends to take a more active approach to servitude, and life in general.  She is forthright, honest, and decisive.  If something causes her mistress or herself displeasure, she moves rapidly to fix it.  She shares Valkurn's exacting standards and eye for detail, maintaining what she coins 'a measure of respect' in all affairs she undertakes.  Freyja is also singularly intolerant of anything that affronts her mistress, and those concealed emotions can often erupt, if someone disrespects Vulkurn in any way while in her presence.

Her tasks are not all consuming, and often she is left to cultivate herself, avidly adding new skills and honing her abilities.  Dancing, fighting, music, art.. at first it didn't matter which of these she excelled at, so long as it pleased her mistress.  But in time, Freyja has actually developed a much more artistic side.  She loves songs and poems, bearing a strange weakness for something exquisitely stated.  She also has a strange love of plants, enjoying their simplicity and honesty.  She took up caring for them some time ago, and has since been made into the unofficial residence gardener.  Like her mistress, she treats every plant as someone to dote upon and pamper, letting them fill a need for service, while studying the new creations her Mistress has constructed. 

Despite all her attempts otherwise, Freyja is not an extremely strong person.  Perhaps it is the crippling desire for service that pervades her, or something deeper.  A flaw, perhaps, in her master's otherwise perfect design.  Whatever the reason, Freyja sometimes finds herself unable to speak in Valkurn's presence, having to force herself to be calm before she opens her lips.  She was taught, violently, never to cower.  Never to show the fear, the weakness, or the desperate need to crawl to her mistress's feet and beg her for praise, that she feels around her.

Of a particular note is Regara.  The two strongly favor one another, although they are by no means identical.  Freyja serves her just as enthusiastically as her own mistress, but with a different sort of enjoyment.  To Freyja, Regara is the ideal.  The original, intoxicating, perfect entity that was the inspiration for her own existence.  As such, while she does satisfy the need to serve Valkurn in seeing to Regara's pleasure, it is augmented by pampering someone Freyja sees as a mentor.  Her literal role-model.  There is a trust and exhilaration there that equals her adoration for Valkurn.  Both are worth dying for, even if she is only sworn to one.

History within Nalerius

Freyja's history is fairly simple.  She was born to serve Vulkurn.  She did so.  Now, we are in the present.

Freyja rarely leaves the compound, unless her mistress wants something specific and is tied up with other matters.  Even if she does, Freyja isn't one to linger.  She speaks little, pays fairly, and returns.  Even the few things that have hassled her during these short interludes have had only the barest effect on her history.

Weapons:

Freyja is proficient as an unarmed combatant, able to brawl and wrestle admirably for an entity of her class.  She also is extremely good with a pair of custom-made steel straight bars that she sometimes keeps concealed on her person.  These are her default weapon, meant for blunt force and disabling as opposed to actual killing.  Although it should be said that she will learn the use of any tool that her master gives her.  There have been several..

Her favorite weapon, however, is a large curved greatsword that is used exclusively for sparring. While her mistress enjoys her ability to fight, and she is therefore quite seasoned in this respect, Freyja has never actually brought her greatsword into a potentially fatal combat scenario, and therefore it isn't seen as a very good go-to in an actual threat. 

Magical Powers/Notes of Interest:

Enchanced: - Valkurn infused her mortal body with just enough demonic essence to increase her endurance, durability, and strength, mostly so she wasn't a limp sack of flesh in bed.  This way, she can handle some abuse without breaking.  And perhaps even return a little, if allowed.

Loyal Bound: - A soul-instinctual need to serve Valkurn, which manifests itself in abject devotion.  As with the Dravema, this is a supernatural bond.  Even if it weren't, it is literally her reason for being alive, and was made a part of her during her conception over 100 years ago.  As if that weren't enough, Freyja had gladly sworn her own soul to her mistress.  The bond cannot be broken, even by death.

Vivify: - Freyja was never intended to have any powers at all.  But the ability to transform her hair from brown to red actually progressed into other abilities.  Freyja can 'vivify' things.  Making a set of colors brighter, making a plant healthier, making herself more powerful, or making a lover more flushed with passion.  In effect, she gives of her own strength, and her hair color can sometimes serve as a barometer of just how much she actually has, in this regard.  A strange ability, but a useful one.

Favored: - While Freyja is just a slave, Valkurn is a possessive being. At least, with things she truly enjoys. Meaning, that others would be wise not to mess with Freyja, lest they anger Valkurn.
    "I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
    [/float]

Haloriel

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
    [/float]