「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathnote

Name: Shinta Li (李 信吒 ~ Lǐ Xìn zhà)
Blood Type: O-
Height: 5 ft 11 in
Weight: 170 lbs
Physical Appearance: A very tense and serious type of person who seems to wear no other expression other than a constant frown.  Shin dyes his hair blonde and has sharp brown eyes.  He has a sinewy build along with long limbs and nimble fingers.  He doesn't look it, but he has the body of a trained warrior.  When he takes on his knight form, his hair turns red and his eyes turn yellow.
Normal Human Form

Hobbies: Roller-Blades, Shaolin-style Martial Arts, Spears, Cooking
Favorite Food: Curry with rice
Least Favorite Food: Fish with lots of bones
Favorite Subject: Literature
Least Favorite Subject: Geography
Personality: A very tense and serious type of person who seems to wear no other expression other than a constant frown.  Normally stern, serious, and detached, Shin also has a bit of a temper, which has gotten him into trouble more than once before.  He can be extremely stubborn and has a tendency to make reckless decisions at times.  Despite not exactly being the brightest bulb in class, he can be very perceptive and analytical to the point of practically becoming a human lie-detector.  He also displays great loyalty to his friends.
Background: Shin was the son of a highly accomplished chef whose culinary skills were renowned to the point that he was regularly employed by foreign VIPs to travel to their countries and cook for them.  Shin himself learned his way around a kitchen from a younge age.  Shin's father was eventually employed by an influencial Japanese politician and businessman.  The politician and his wife were impressed with Chef Li's cooking to the point that they wanted him to be their private chef.  As a result, Shin's family moved into the politician's home in Japan, where Chef Li joined the cooking staff as their head chef.

The first couple of years after the move to Japan was especially difficult for Shin.  He barely knew the language at the time and had a hard time making any friends as a result.  Things got a lot more diificult for young Shin as soon as he was in middle school.  Due to his intimidating presence and his aloof attitude, he attracted the attention of delinquents and got into fights all the time.  Due to the fact that he had been practicing martial arts ever since he could walk, he was able to handle himself relatively well.  He eventually joined a gang of delinquents and continued getting into trouble all the time.

This pattern of behaviour continued on into high school before he eventually made enough enemies to get ambushed by a large group.  The people he thought were his friends had abandoned him to his fate.  Fortunately, by that time, he had met certain people who would eventually become his true friends.  If not for them, he would not have made it to the hospital on time.

By the time he reached his final year of high school, he had pretty much mellowed out and graduated with little to no problems.  He currently works as a pupil at the Hikawa Shrine.

---

Senshi/Knight Identity: Mars Knight

Equipment/Weapons: A pair of roller-blades and a spear

Attacks:

Nataku's Spear - The tip of his spear becomes enveloped with fire.  This is easily his most powerful attack and works best when combined with his Wind Fire Wheels.  Although he prefers to use this in a melee attack, he is capable of hurling his spear at his enemy.

Wind Fire Wheels - A power-up that grants Shin incredible speed and mobility.  While this power-up is in effect, he is able to jump great distances and even run along walls.  His roller-blades allow him to move so fast that the immense friction leaves a trail of fire behind.

Universe Ring - Creates a ring of fire that can be thrown as a projectile at his enemies.  It can also be used to temporarily bind his enemies in place.

Red Armillary Shield - A spherical shield made of fire will appear around him, protecting himself and everyone around him from harm.  This shield is the reason why he can land safely from great heights.  When combined with Wind Fire Wheels, he can bounce off of partially-made shields to move around in mid-air.

Flame Breath - A stream of fire bursts out from his mouth, incinerating a large number of enemies at once.

Knight Form

Weapons and Equipment

Animated Images of Attacks and Techniques

Weaknesses: Has no sense of direction and has an inferiority complex.  In his knight form, his inferiority complex disappears and is replaced with a massive ego.  His attacks also don't work very well with water.

--
Turn Ons & Offs:https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=1549

Theme Song:
Battle Theme Song

Introductory / Dark Theme Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XQgvF89aB4
Air Gear OST - 30 - Anthem 4 Pipe Dreams

Other Theme Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C70SSvBz6E8
Baccano! Original Soundtrack - 23 Utakata no Inori

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Angie

Edited sheet slightly, realized I screwed up his timeline, he should be 18. Yes I actually care about my timeline.

Also, I realize I may have made the best Distress beacon ever-fire the Flash Bomb straight up, follow it up with a plasma shot, and then tell my buddies to not look.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 15, 2014, 12:34:42 AM
Edited sheet slightly, realized I screwed up his timeline, he should be 18. Yes I actually care about my timeline.

Attention to detail is a plus :) and I see you have a birthday that calls for vast amounts of alcohol.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

MiraMirror

Working on my sheet right now after discussing things with our lovely DM. =w= Finding songs is fun, though. ^^
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Brazen Endeavors

I haven't found one for Mercury yet.  I'll take suggestions!  Closest I came to was "Pale September" by Fiona Apple.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Angie

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on December 15, 2014, 02:01:22 AM
Attention to detail is a plus :) and I see you have a birthday that calls for vast amounts of alcohol.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Considering how slow my PC is currently being, booze sounds great.

MiraMirror

* ThatOneShrroth pats Angie.

Reading your character's personality, specifically regarding the inner wall...Hmm....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYWqAvy4cJk

I dunno, that might sound a bit "dark", but it's calming. I'll keep looking, in the meantime.

Niki315

I hope I can still claim Sailor Mars. I am making some changes to Kamira, basically rewriting the whole character. How long are character profiles going to be accepted for? It might take me some time to remake her.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 15, 2014, 02:05:39 AM
Considering how slow my PC is currently being, booze sounds great.
My recipe for a great birthday has always been get drunk and *censored* :)

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on December 15, 2014, 02:09:36 AM
* ThatOneShrroth pats Angie.

Reading your character's personality, specifically regarding the inner wall...Hmm....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYWqAvy4cJk

I dunno, that might sound a bit "dark", but it's calming. I'll keep looking, in the meantime.
Thanks!  I'll take a gander when I'm not on the phone.

Quote from: Niki315 on December 15, 2014, 02:13:25 AM
I hope I can still claim Sailor Mars. I am making some changes to Kamira, basically rewriting the whole character. How long are character profiles going to be accepted for? It might take me some time to remake her.

It'll be a few days, Niki. I'm hyped to see a rewrite. The Mars team had great chemistry; I don't see that changing.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

MiraMirror

Gotcha. If you can give me a better idea of what kind of "feel" you want for a theme, I can PM you a few more, Brazen. That way, it narrows down what I have to select from, and it won't clutter the thread up.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on December 15, 2014, 02:23:15 AM
Gotcha. If you can give me a better idea of what kind of "feel" you want for a theme, I can PM you a few more, Brazen. That way, it narrows down what I have to select from, and it won't clutter the thread up.

Mmph. I dunno.  I haven't found much to fit her in my current library of music.  Something that speaks of her aloof nature, or maybe a water reference.  Again, the closest I found was "Pale September" by Fiona Apple, if you want to listen to that for a clue.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Angie

If "Awake and Alive" didn't speak to the WHOLE ENTIRE CONCEPT of magical warriors, I probably would.have rolled with  The Synapse from the Deus Exsoundtrack. Still may ise it.

Karasu

Damnit didn't see this sheet above me.. awww I really wanted to play Sailor Moon again.. But that is a much better sheet than anything I ever made..

I gues I'll play a knight or something..
Removed, due to vandalism.

Angie

Quote from: Karasu on December 15, 2014, 10:56:44 AM
Damnit didn't see this sheet above me.. awww I really wanted to play Sailor Moon again.. But that is a much better sheet than anything I ever made..

Dang, i was gonna have you and Shrroth fight in the land of chocolate lesbians for the right to be Sailor Moon! No worries, though, the Knights are just as awesome (assuming my concept gets approved...)

Katra Alexion

DONE!!!!!!!!!!

The Girl

Name: Tresea Serene Katsaros

Alias: Tresea Seren

Blood Type: AB negative (AB-)

Height: 5'9 (175 cm)

Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)

Nationality: Greek-Welsh

Physical Appearance: Tresea is just above average height with a slim but toned and curvy body that appears to be more appealing due to her daintiness. She is rather captivating in an exotic sort of way with smooth unblemished skin; a fair, clear complexion that glows, complimenting the long medium silver hair cascading down to the indentations of her small neatly tucked in waist (which she wears either tied in a high tail or braided back). Her eyes are a light amethysts color with silver and blue flecks dotting around the pupil. A slender button nose perches above full pouty lips that naturally curl upwards at the corner from constant smiling. When not typically attired in her school uniform, Tresea enjoys wearing a wide range of styles as long as they are not only fashionable but comfortable as well.

Hobbies: Cooking, playing the piano, arts and crafts & mythology

Dislikes: Reptiles and insects

Favorite Food: Sandwiches, Salads, Teas and Smoothies (general healthy food)

Least Favorite Food: Haitian cuisine, sushi and caviar

Favorite Color: Blue-violet

Favorite Subject: Biology, Math and Business Management

Least Favorite Subject: Science

Personality: Teresa is a calm and quiet but confident girl who grew up knowing that because of her position as an heiress there were certain expectations for her to overcome and that duty and obligation have to take precedence over everything else regardless of her personal wants or desires. Outside of having few genuine ties of friendship, Tresea is more than a little wary and aloof when meeting new people having no desire to deal with simpering sycophants that only want to be around her for their own super-frivolous reasons. She prefers relationships to be based on personal merits not social standing. To those that truly know her, beneath the calm, demure, eloquent persona there lies a fierce streak of independence and the need to be self-sufficient stemming from the lost her patents at a young age. She can be rather opinionated and though tactful will cut straight to chase. Tresea can be very driven on the subjects she is most passionate about nearly to the exclusivity of everything else. She is very loyal and caring to those she considers friends and can very protective of them. And though she may not look like it, the girl has got quiet the temper when riled - it takes a lot to get her there but once she's pushed past that point, look out!

Wanting to recognized for her own accomplishments rather than her family name and the one is connected to, Tresea arranges to live under an alias in the city away from her honorary uncle so that she could achieve her aspirations on her own terms. In matters of the heart Tresea is more than a little shy and easily flustered as she had always focused more on her studies than participating in that area of sociology. She is not by any means unknowledgeable in that area (given her choice of manga and literature) but has very little practical experience which makes her attraction to Gabriel with his seductively flirtatious ways a bit harder to deal with.

Background: Tresea was an only child born to her parents Aethon and Riannon Katsaros who were of Greek and Welsh descent respectively. The first eleven years of her life was idyllically blissful spent split living in either Greece or Wales equally or traveling abroad the rest of the time. Despite having considerable wealth; Riannon was rather down to earth when it comes to domestics, very hands on - especially when it comes to raising her daughter and running her house hold - you were just as apt to find her in the kitchen or garden as you would at a high class society function. Aethon was one of three partners that owned and operated Midnight Eclipse, an international multimedia company he and two friends; Demitri Apostolos and Yamashita Itachi created back in their college days. Over the years the three young men became close as brothers and when they started their own families, they made each other honorary uncles to the others children.

As parents, Aethon and Riannon were always loving and attentive, making time for Tresea whenever she came to them no matter what they were currently doing and were steadfastly supportive of their daughter; especially when it became obvious that she inherited some of the unique gifts from Aethon's side of the family. Rather than let her be continually exposed to the ridicule of her peers and the instructors they pulled her from the private school she attended and hired on specialized governess to continue educating Tresea in what she needed to know and whatever other subjects caught her fancy, all in a curriculum tailored to her specifically while Aethon taught his daughter how to deal and live with the extents of her gifts. Between the traveling and the and the private tutoring, Tresea thrived much to her parents pleasure and they didn't need to worry about her having a lack of socializing with children her own age as both Itachi and Demitri had children of their own. Itachi had three children; two sons and a daughter about the same age as Tresea, while Demitri had a son that was a few years older. She got along well with the Kagewaki siblings, but there always seemed to be a special bond between her and Demitri's son, Gabriel. Demitri often joked he wouldn't mind in the least if the two got together in the future.

Any further talk about possible unions by matchmaking fathers were put on hold when both her parents and Demitri were killed in a automobile accident on the way back home from a business trip. Typically with any new merger brought into the company the CEOs always took a couple of days to sightsee around the city after business was concluded, this time however their time was cut short. Tresea had injured her ankle days before the trip during gym practice and had been unable to come along. Gabriel was permitted to stay with her and keep her company under the supervision of the Katsaros' governess. They did not foresee Tresea falling ill in their absence or in their hast to return home the severe thunderstorm that would blind side them and push their vehicle into opposing oncoming traffic by force of shear wind pressure, mercifully dying on impact. Tresea knew the moment it happened and was virtually inconsolable, withdrawing into herself for a time and only responding if Gabriel and later, her remaining uncle, was near.

The moment Yamashita Itachi was appraised of his friend's deaths, he immediately flew out assess the situation and oversee funeral arrangements as was part of the provisions in their wills set up for situations just like this. And since there were no other relatives on either side to contest custody, Itachi brought the children back with him to Japan to live him and his family. Over time and with a lot of patience from those around her and the constant antics of her 'cousins' eventually helped Tresea managed to open back up, though she was never quiet as vibrant as she was before. To keep her from falling back into a depressive shell, Itachi enrolled her into some of the classes she had been taking back at home and added on a few other functional lessons to the pile such as martial arts and weapon training to challenge her and keep her busy. It worked like a charm. She took to the training like a duck to water with a surprising amount of aptitude. Thankfully, Itachi's wife, Amaya, was there to smooth out any rough edge, becoming a surrogate mother to the bereft girl, teaching and engaging her in what she needed to know as a young woman in the place of her own mother.

Skills:

- Lazy Brilliance: While not quiet eidetic memory, Tresea is one of those people that seems to have an amazing memory letting her easily pass all her studies with little studying.

- Natural Born Healer: Tresea is a certified paramedic, working part-time waiting to start her classes at Tokyo U. Tresea actually has a limited form preternatural healing outside of her senshi transformation but it can greatly fatigue her to use it depending on the duration of healing.

- La Femme Nikita : Thanks to the stern encouragement of her legal guardian, Mr. Ishida, Tresea grew up learning varied styles of martial arts, primarily focusing on gymnastics, ninjutsu and tai chi which made her stronger, faster, more agile and precise on top of honing her physique to near perfection.

- Mangaka: Tresea is rather talented artist who moonlights under a pseudonym to publish her works which net her a rather substantial amount. Her genres are varied and are quiet additively illicit as they are outlets for her own unrealized desires and fantasies.

- Organized Arts and Craft: Tresea to loves to make a variety of things to use around the house and even likes to and not limited to cooking, canning and rowing an assortment of vegetation, mostly flowers and herbs that she can make into herbal remedies and teas

- Multilingual: Speaks English, Welsh and Greek fluently with Japanese and Chinese being on a conversational level.

- Psychic: Mainly her abilities seem more to focus on not only detecting the general presence of the enemy, but impending danger and its intended target which can take the form Of a vision(daydream/nightmare) or intense feeling (GM discretion). She can also tell when a person is near death and its cause.

The Senshi

Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Saturn  - The Soldier of Silence, The Scout of Death and Rebirth, The Warrior of Sacrifice

Transformation Item: Transformation Ring

Transformation Phrase: "Saturn Planet Power, Transform!"

Senshi Colors: Dark Purple, Black and White (some gold to)

Element: Destruction (Silence/Death)

Equipment/Weapons:

Silence Glaive: The primary weapon of the Saturian Senshi. It is the focal of her strongest attack.

Satellite Chakrams: A pair of star shaped chakrams disguised as earrings that transforms when Soteria takes them off for her attack

Teletia S-C: A specialized cellphone with all the usual apps and whistles of its normal counter part, but is attuned to a unique secured frequency that allows facilitates in secured communication between the Scouts/Knights and has an additional features; specially modded transformation device that when used used via the cellphones inbuilt camera allows the girls to transform into whoever (or their clothes into whatever)  they take a snapshot of.

Sub-space Pocket: Otherwise known as hammer-space.Through out the manga, anime and live action all the senshi have had there items appear in the hands by seemingly reaching behind them into some kind of invisible dimension and pulling them out. The limits of the Sub-space pocket has never been thoroughly tested, but its safe to say you could possibly store everything and the kitchen sink in there. This only becomes available once Soteria becomes a Senshi.

- Royal Gown: A regal gown worn by the heir of Saturn's Throne.

- Hyperion Castle Seat of the Silence Sovereign's power

Attacks:

* Saturn Orbital Blitz: Taking the earrings from her ears they transform into a pair of chakrams that begin to glow with energy as she throws them at an enemy, attacking in a crisscross pattern. She has some moderate control (which grows with experience) over their trajectory and can recall them.

* Saturian Ruination Blast: Blasts the enemy with potent energy

* Saturn Healing Rejuvenation: Calls up a silvery lavender mist that heals fellow Sailor scouts of physical injuries. She can use this ability outside her transformed state but it fatigue her to do do.

* Revolutionary Silence Wall: Creates a powerful multi-purpose barrier

* Final Sanction: The ultimate attack in Sailor Saturn's arsenal. It is the very embodiment of her element(s) of death, destruction and revolution. With it, Sailor Saturn has the ability to annihilate a planet and even an entire star system, as well as resetting the evolution of the same to zero by the powers granted to her by the Silence Glaive. This ability is to be used only in most the direst of circumstance, the last resort when all of Earth's defenders are down and the enemy is on the cusp of victory. Saturn will raise her Glaive and call upon this power, unleashing it as the Glaive falls, sacrificing her life in the process to reset the balance. This power is only equaled (or countered) by Sailor Moon's ability to use the Silver Crystal to resurrect.

Weaknesses:

- Blind Duty
Tresea takes her duties as a Senshi seriously to the point of willing to make the choices no else will for the greater good; what are the lives of a few in comparisons to the many

- Innocent Seductress
Tresea is a sexual innocent but is by no means ignorant on the subject (sex ed and her choice of literature being a big indicator). She simply has little to no practical experience (yes she is still a virgin, despite the somewhat hentai mindset) in the matter and is thus susceptible to seduction.

- Bleeder
Socially awkward around most people, especially around guys that she may find attractive (nosebleeds are known to happen)

- Intolerance
Tresea cannot no stand any form of cruelty done to anyone particularly animals and children, those that are typically to weak to help themselves. If such was done in front of her she would be moved to act

- Allergies
Is highly allergic to bananas and strawberries and is the reason why she carries around a couple of epiens on her at all times.

Turn Ons:

- Romance
- Seduction
- A rough dominate/possessive male
- Light to mild bondage
- Guys with natural fangs
- Light to mild erotic biting
- Lean but well built guys (in all senses of the word)
- Adult romance/supernatural graphic novels.

Turn Offs:

- Anything bathroom related
- Blood play (menstrual - not available for these kind of scene unless discussed and agreed upon before hand) 
- Gore/Vore
- Torture
- Rape/Non-Con (not available for these kind of scene unless discussed and agreed upon before hand)
- Futa/She-males
- Anal  (same as the two previous warnings above)

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FsFiBXOVK0

Singing Voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1Z3IF14qE

[/size]

VonDoom

Not sure if it was mentioned so far, I was only able to glance through the thread from work, but ... any thoughts as to the possibility of reincarnations of the Four Heavenly Generals? Before being corrupted, they were good guys from Earth, after all (and dating the other Senshi, of course).
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Saphir

Your the second person to ask and mention that to me.

Terra Knight will have been born with the Golden Star Seed/Crystal, formerly belonging to Mamoru/Endymion.

The Knights of Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus are his guardians just as the Inner Senshi will be Sailor Moon's .

So in a way, you could say that The Inner Knights are like the reincarnations of the Shittenou...especially since they will be paired with the inner Senshi.

Mind you, they are not direct reincarnations, so for example, my Venus will not suddenly have past memories of being Minako.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Karasu on December 15, 2014, 10:56:44 AM

You're allowed to apply for Moon or any other character, or multiple characters.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 15, 2014, 11:56:35 AM
Dang, i was gonna have you and Shrroth fight in the land of chocolate lesbians for the right to be Sailor Moon! No worries, though, the Knights are just as awesome (assuming my concept gets approved...)
Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on December 15, 2014, 03:21:13 PM
You're allowed to apply for Moon or any other character, or multiple characters.

Ya. I've been sick the past week and a couple days so I wasn't able to really see and think right to put together a character >.< So as I said.. I'll just play a knight or something.. what I haven't a clue yet..

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Karasu on December 15, 2014, 06:59:32 PM
Ya. I've been sick the past week and a couple days so I wasn't able to really see and think right to put together a character >.< So as I said.. I'll just play a knight or something.. what I haven't a clue yet..

There's still a lot of positions open, for senshi and Knights.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

I am sorely tempted to do a Knight that works ont he side of evil, but only because he hasn't been awakened to the fact that he's one of the sailor knights XD Think that'd work Brazen?

MiraMirror

Quote from: Karasu on December 15, 2014, 11:33:47 PM
I am sorely tempted to do a Knight that works ont he side of evil, but only because he hasn't been awakened to the fact that he's one of the sailor knights XD Think that'd work Brazen?

Oooooh, that's an interesting idea. :3

Angie

I get the feeling that even pre-Awakening (or Blossoming if you play a certain WoD game  O:) ) we'd still be generally on the good guy side. Unless you were thinking of having him be completely fooled about it?

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Karasu on December 15, 2014, 11:33:47 PM

That's more a question for Saphir.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)