Special Task Force freeform (looking for one player)

Started by Soveliss, January 19, 2013, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello!

I was waiting to see if my application would be accepted, and I was starting to get bored...

So I though about some light freeform game about a Special Task Force protecting the world from threats (Think VSSE from Time Crisis). We would be characters from the same two person squad. The world is in danger. Maybe a terrorist group acquired a nuke, and we must neutralize it. Maybe some foreign power caused troubles in a small country, signed an annexation treaty, and installed missiles ready to fire at Europe/the USA/some other power, despite UN protests, and we must find evidence of their implication in the incident as well as removing the missiles. It is set in a world without magic, psionics or stuff like that. Just plain action movie antics.

So here is my character:

Nathalie Saijyougi

Codename: Ghost in the Machine (Ghost for short).
Height: 1 m 70
Weight: 75 Kg.
Eyes: Left blue, right green.
Hair: brown.
Ethnic: half Japanese.

Abilities:

Computer expert: Can crack just about any database and bypass just about any computer/electronic security.
Chemistry expert: Can create a lots of things from common chemicals.
Improvise: Nathalie can use junk and scraps to create working one shot pieces of equipment.
Stealth: Nathalie can be very stealthy.

Weakness

Frail: She just can't take hits.

Background:

Nathalie Saijyougi was a nerd, bullied by her peers and neglected by her parents. She grew up alone and has trust issues. She felt lonely and worthless, and cracked various databases over the years, just to feel like she had some skill. One day, she got too far, and cracked the FBI database while she was aged 15. It caused a panic, and she was arrested. The FBI agents were impressed with her skills with a computer. Word of the teen's exploits reached an international organization, whom proposed her a deal: she helped them fight world spanning threats in exchange for amnesty. She accepted, and received special operative raining. At age 19, she was finally ready, and was actually proud to receive her badge identifying her as a protector of the world. She took on various crime syndicate though her abilities. She just had her 21st birthday and just finished to attend a party her colleagues threw for her when she found some strange financial transactions over 30 banks located in 10 countries. Something was not right, and as she made her report, she was send with her partner to investigate...

Anyone wants to be my partner?
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.