The Tiger's Stripes (WWII/Fantasy Crossover) Looking for F

Started by Mac84, May 21, 2012, 10:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Hello,

I am looking for someone interested in Doing a WWII/Fantasy Crossover. Please PM if your interested.

The Initial Plot Idea:

this story takes place on the Eastern Front. Involving an WWII German Tiger Tiger Tank. Though, I am thinking about using the Tiger II (King Tiger) Tank. It's commander has been a loyal patriot of the Fatherland, Much like Rommel. A Professional Soldier he follows his orders, but As the War progresses, they are finding it harder and harder to see the Glorious Ideals that their leaders touted. Their Beliefs and Loyalties being strained by what they are ordered to do.

Well something happens, and the tank is relocated to another place. The Crew encounters a native. They are either lost or escaping slavers, etc (can be discussed). The Tank Commander decides to help her Find her home or safety from the slavers. As they travel, the Crew helps out others and begin to feel that here they could make a positive difference.

Though the Setting is Fantasy, It doesn't have to be medieval. It could be more modern. Though, I am thinking that they don't have vehicles to keep the Scare factor of the Tank. Possibly Victorian, pre-industrial revolution. I am open to discussing the setting.

Looking for someone to play the Native Denizen of this World. Though, I would like to shy away from the Typical Elf, Human.

The Plot and setting are still very open for discussion.

Tiger/Tiger II Tank:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Tiger tank

Tiger II (King Tiger) Tank

Mac84

Ringtail69

i would be interested in playing with you, but could i be a member of the tank crew?