So I Just Noticed...

Started by Mr Self Destruct, November 19, 2012, 11:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarSage

Glad someone caught the reference hehe.  ;D

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Saerrael

I do really miss my avatar being up there, but I can also see it might not really fit into a new design like this.
I do hope, though, something can be done about the log in (unless it's just me!). Would be lovely to be able to get the log in menu thingy right after the home page and not having to click one more click farther.

Oreo

I would love to have site hotkeys. Make it even easier. Fn - L, logged in. Fn - S Show new posts. Better yet, a hot wire jack to my skull and I can just think it.

Not sarcasm, Saerra. I'd really like it.

Though, I have my pc set up to auto login after I unlock my main Tools password.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Oreo

*laughs* I actually have that song on my all time favorite Polka cassette.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Mr Bigglesworth

Vekseid

Quote from: Saerra on November 25, 2012, 05:49:59 PM
I do really miss my avatar being up there, but I can also see it might not really fit into a new design like this.
I do hope, though, something can be done about the log in (unless it's just me!). Would be lovely to be able to get the log in menu thingy right after the home page and not having to click one more click farther.

Gah, thanks for reminding, I'll be sure to put that in the revision.

Saerrael

Quote from: Vekseid on November 25, 2012, 07:31:06 PM
Gah, thanks for reminding, I'll be sure to put that in the revision.

No problem at all.

DarklingAlice

Quote from: Oreo on November 25, 2012, 05:55:21 PM
I would love to have site hotkeys. Make it even easier. Fn - L, logged in. Fn - S Show new posts. Better yet, a hot wire jack to my skull and I can just think it.

Not sarcasm, Saerra. I'd really like it.

Though, I have my pc set up to auto login after I unlock my main Tools password.

I think the day that we can neurally interface with E is both one of the more awesome and one of the more terrifying futures to look towards ^_^
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.