Removing Posts From "Show new replies to your posts" Button

Started by Slywyn, June 22, 2012, 08:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slywyn

How do you do that, exactly? I'm tired of seeing posts from two years ago still showing up there.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Beguile's Mistress

Unfortunately you can't.  I do know a request was added to the CMS request thread for an unsubscribe feature to be added to the programming.

Slywyn

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on June 22, 2012, 08:56:56 AM
Unfortunately you can't.  I do know a request was added to the CMS request thread for an unsubscribe feature to be added to the programming.

Blugh. Alright, thank you very much, BM!
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Oniya

One thing I often do is pop over to the boards that have active threads that I contributed to ages ago and then lost interest in (Forum Games and Adult Socializing, most often), and hit the 'Mark all read' from the board screen before I even go to my 'Show new replies' screen.  If there are any threads in those areas that I actually want to keep up with, I read them before doing the 'Mark all read' thing.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Haibane

You can always just bookmark the threads you DO want to follow!

Neroon

Quote from: Haibane on June 22, 2012, 11:24:41 AM
You can always just bookmark the threads you DO want to follow!
Exactly what I do.  Admittedly, I have a *lot* of bookmarks as a result but it does save a lot of frustration.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

jouzinka

Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

HockeyGod