D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Didn't you know that's why I take the occasional 100 year (or so) nap deep in the ground? It clears away the cobwebs.. yeah, it's a bit painful upon waking.. and jeez.. stiff.. but in time, it's alllll good! :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

So that's what accounts for the musty smell, maybe it's time to rethink your sleeping quarters? :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*eyes her suspiciously*

You always such a brat? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*arches an eyebrow and smirks*

Are you always so cheeky? :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Yes, of course...so if that's the case, then how can you fault me for being a brat? ;)

Mordred

Scrumptious one.. where was fault ever mentioned?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh delectable one who speaks of reading between the lines, what am I going to do with you?

Mordred

*hides magnifying glass* If I hide between the lines, do you really think I can be caught so easily?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*whips out a jeweler's loupe*  Do you think I can be foiled so easily?

dakabn

Can I pat Mordred down to get that magnifying glass?

Xandria

Aren't you worried about the jello?  ;D

dakabn

Shouldn't he lick it off? Didn't he make the mess? Shouldn't he clean it?

Xandria

I think I'll stick with good old fashioned soap and water, don't you think that's better? 

Anesa

Do you need me to help you wash your back?

Eranil Morathim

When was jello involved? what did I miss?

Xandria

A pool of jello from another thread, but would you have dived in given the chance? 

Eranil Morathim

would a cannonball have been acceptable?

Xandria

Eranil Morathim

So you would have been fine with it?

dakabn

I didn't get a chance to taste it; Was it delicious?

Eranil Morathim

You were left out too, Dakabn?

Xandria

What is blue Jello supposed to taste like anyway?

Eranil Morathim

dakabn

Just because I was there, I'm supposed to eat it?