Some type of role play

Started by klamity, October 21, 2010, 09:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamity

Hey there. Waiting for approval at this current time so why not get into some roleplay?

Right now I have two ideas really.

1. General kind of high school/college/university setting. Mainly, what im after in this one is a kind of cute-sy relationship. I think this would work best if one character was older.
2. Generic World of Warcraft roleplay (Ya im a nerd. What are you going to do?).

For the first roleplay, Id be looking for a female character, and for the second take your pick.
First roleplay Id also like to be one on one.

:S Looking at this request it seems kinda...unpolished to me. But I hope it grabs your attention!

AAA111

I'd be interested in roleplay #1. Let me know what kind of scene you'd want with regard to that :-)

klamity

haha im personally fine with either. Whatever you would like is fine by me, if you're older or younger, but lets not get into like.. more than a 5 years difference or so.

AAA111

I was thinking either a college relationship where he is like 24 and she is maybe 21 or 22..let me know if this works and we can start setting it up :-)

klamity

haha that works. I guess he could be a leader or something in a course. Now to hammer out specifics. What course, our characters and such.

Mine will be 25, arond 6'5 with shoulder length brown hair. He dresses a bit preppy, but besides that you can't really put a label on him. He always seems to be half in though.

AAA111

Yeah either that or a grad student. I'm up for anything though..

Mine will be 21, around 5'3 with shoulder length blond hair. She dressed down a lot and enjoys the pants and a nice t-shirt combo but on the weeekends she loving wearing the sweats combo. She is a very laid back and down to earth girl.

Wanna set up this in the non-adult forum request room..I could do that or you could. Whatever you prefer.

I dont know

If i'd roleplay, i'd take the 1st. Im not sure yet if i'll join this but ill keep an eye on this

klamity

Hmm, Im generally looking for females I Dont Know, but I could play a girl, or you could doesn't matter whatever your fine with.

And sure AAA111 if you could set it up that'd be sweet :D

AAA111

I dont know

Quote from: klamity on October 24, 2010, 05:14:20 PM
Hmm, Im generally looking for females I Dont Know, but I could play a girl, or you could doesn't matter whatever your fine with.

And sure AAA111 if you could set it up that'd be sweet :D

I wouldn't mind playing a girl actually. Im not sure that im good at it tho, but we'll see.