Schnookums Happyfuntimes! (Bump from beyond the grave!)

Started by schnookums, March 22, 2013, 04:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Well, I've had limited luck with my more specific ideas, so I figured I might have better fortune if I just post general ideas and see if I get any nibbles here. Going to break it down into bite-sized chunks and maybe a full meal can be made from these thoughts.

What I play: I almost exclusively play females (but see below about that). I'm sometimes submissive or middling, but I generally don't play doms. I'm not that good at them, and it's rarely fun for me. Exceptions can happen, but this is a good baseline. Types of characters will be mentioned

Genre:
I really like fantasy setting. High fantasy or low fantasy, it's all fun to me. I'd have a slight preference towards high fantasy, but that's hardly set in stone. Science Fiction settings can also be fun, but not as high on my list. Modern day is my least favorite but modern fantasy has some potential there as well. Horror is my big exception to not liking modern...I have some specialized interest in horror, mainly centering around Silent Hill style horror.

What I'm looking for: I like both system and freeform games. I have a certain enjoyment for system games because of the thrill involved...maybe the heroine will win, and maybe she won't. I have a certain attraction to NC style scenes...doesn't have to be nothing but those, but I'm a big fan. What I also really enjoy is playing exotic species. Mythical beasts, pure animals (albeit not dumb ones), things like that...I'd love a chance to play something along those lines. This also potentially ties into another big thrill that I'd like to find a partner for, which is transformation play. Take a human(oid) and turn them into one of the aforementioned categories. Or halfway perhaps? (centaurs anyone?) Genderswapping thrown in the mix is also quite enjoyable (sppecifically a MtF transformation). I'd love to get into a roleplay with elements along those lines. Taking a peek at my O&O will do good too...I tend to like some pretty extreme play, and am hard to squick outside of bathroom stuff.

Hopefully this will give potential partners something to work with me on...I figure it might be better to try and craft something rather then pitch my premade ideas, since I wasn't having much luck there. Thanks for looking, and feel free to contact me either in this thread or via PM.

schnookums

Bringing this back from the dead with a few more details, looking to start up a 1 on 1 game and figured I'd pull this post out of the crypt. Things I'm looking for:

System Games: Looking for GM sorts, I love the idea of things not being completely planned...does the heroine win against the brigands, or is she disarmed and wicked things happen to her? I really lean towards fantasy as a genre but can certainly entertain other ideas.

Freeform Games: Certainly can entertain these as well. I'd really like to try out some more exotic ideas here, like playing an unusual critter (Dragons, gryphons, and suchlike are always fun, and I'm *always* up to playing a wee faerie dragon.) Also would love some transformation play as well, either human to a beast/critter or male to female transformation.

In general I'm definitely looking for a decent amount of smut in a game(although story should be primary, of course). I'll admit to being eager to play some more extreme stuff: things involving bestiality, undead, pregnancy, non-consensual play, that sort of stuff. But I'm all for having fun so I'm happy to entertain other ideas. Just let me know here or through PM and we can discuss ideas. Thank you for reading!

schnookums

Well, I think I've got a handle on posting on a regular basis (with some stumbling) so I'm casting around for another game to be in. The earlier posts give a general idea on my interests although I'm definitely open for ideas (or brainstorming on an idea). I'm kind of keen on pushing some boundaries, even considering very dark themes like sexual snuff or the like.

Things I'm currently keen on:

Fantasy RP (as always)
Superheroes
Playing my Faerie Dragon (Why yes, I'll never be tired of that)

By all means ask me questions or chat me up if you've got any interest in what I've got on display right now. Thanks for looking!