A Fun Adventure with Elves and Men! (M seeking Anyone)

Started by CutiebyNight, April 12, 2015, 11:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutiebyNight

I'm really craving something fantasy-related at the moment, some kind of a quest involving two outcasts. I'm thinking the plot could be about two close friends who decide that they're tired of the chosen few getting all of the epic quests, and so they knock out one of the chosen ones and take on his 'quest' for themselves. It doesn't take too long for the both of them to realize that they are in way over their heads,and the fate of the world is now on their shoulders.... they chose the wrong guy to mug!

Don't care about your gender or sex. I'm willing to play a female character if you so prefer. If you're interested and/or have an idea from which to expand the concept, let me know. :) This would be my first RP here!

Amur

This sounds like fun. If you're still looking for a partner for this idea, I could use something to do while the mods go about approving me.

We can keep this in the sandbox or move it to adult once I get approved.

As for an idea of where to start, how about starts out as a diplomatic mission quickly turns into do this favor for this favor and sudden we have to do something we weren't expecting to do all in the interest of helping our town/city?

joaniedark

I'm not sure if you've found someone else for this or if you're worried about being burned from a second New Member showing interest, but the concept honestly sounds like a load of fun!
O/Os~*~AO3

MadelineHatterDupre

hey if this rp is still open i wouldnt mind to start it with ya ^-^

kasumimi

I'm rally interested in playing. Im playing a female character. I'll be on all night so pm me