A Question with A Question

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Would I tell you if I was stalking you?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Aiden

Oreo

Why should you be worried? *Hides rope*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Greg MD

Quote from: Oreo on June 25, 2009, 04:26:02 PM
Why am I still here?

Is anybody really here? *spoken like a true hippy and takes another hit*

Skye

Are you trippin' on some good "stuff" Greg MD?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Greg MD

That all depends...who are you, and what do you mean by 'stuff'? *gives a suspicious glare*

Oreo

Are you Bogarting the doobie MD?

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

FlaminGlory

Oreo

How can I give you something I don't have?

Skye

Isn't your name Oreo? -grabby hands-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oreo

Why are you reigning on my cookies?

FlaminGlory

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oreo

Why would Oreo 'not' have milk?

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oreo

Is that a reality show question?

FlaminGlory

What show are you talking about?

Oreo

Skye

Quote from: FlaminGlory on June 25, 2009, 05:08:32 PM
What show are you talking about?

Aren't all reality shows pretty much the same, so long as they have the right cast of dummies to laugh at?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Greg MD

So noone wants my vicodin?

*feels abandoned.*

Oreo

Greg MD

Couldn't that question be answered differently depending on the individual's preference and tolerance?

Skye

If you have and excess amount of painkillers, why don't you want to share them with the rest of us!?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Fertile Myrtle

Was that a question or an exclamation?

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)