Sexy CLUE! Purple-, Orange- and Grey-themed Characters Still Open!

Started by Mathim, May 28, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I came up with this on my bike ride earlier today and while contemplating the movie out of nowhere, it occurred to me we could make this an erotic version of the underlying concept of the game.

We would try to stick with the color theme, obviously, but nobody's bound to the original characters like Colonel Mustard and such, just as long as the name has some connection to their respective color (such as Ms. Goldenrod would be an appropriate name for someone who chooses the theme of yellow.) Beyond the usual suspects, we'd have the stuffy butler, the sexy maid, possibly the chef, and of course, the inspector who comes to interrogate and investigate.

So, any takers? We can play this a number of different ways, with one of the suspected dinner guests blackmailing another whom they saw acting suspiciously before the murder, or offering to help them conspire against another suspect in exchange for...certain favors. And of course there are oodles of secret passages all over the lavish estate, perhaps some leading to secret, kinky BDSM fun rooms. Perhaps discovering a few of these nooks might reveal further what might have motivated the murder of the host.

If you've decided on a character, please use this brief bio sheet to introduce yourself:

Player Name:
Character Name: Full name/Title (i.e. Gregory House/Dr. House)
Color Theme: If you're one of the house staff or inspector, 'none' is acceptable. Try to stick with ROYGBV and black, white, brown, grey and pink at first.
Appearance and Face Claim:
Role: Guest-turned-suspect? House staff? Inspector? Other?
Profession:
Motive: Why did Mr. Temple invite you to the party, specifically with the intention to blackmail you for something you did to him or someone close to him? Or if you're staff, what did he do to you that would have made you want to kill him?
Orientation: What you'd primarily prefer, and what else you may be open to
Kinks you'd like to include: Not your entire Ons list, but something you think would work well in this particular scenario

If you're good to go, here's the OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250212.0

And if your profile is 100% complete, you may post it here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250214.0
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Twisted iN Tux

A longtime fan of the game and the movie. Count me in!

Mathim

Right on! Unless someone wanted to claim the inspector or butler, I was going to adopt those roles myself, so please do make it known if you want to play one of those roles.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Twisted iN Tux

Depending on how many peeps show interest, I'd be willing to swap out from a main character to the role of the butler, but I would think that we'd want to ensure that the main six are taken care of first, right?

Bekah Boo

Hmmm this is quite interesting...
I'll poke around and put my interest ;3

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Hobbes1266

I would be interested in playing the maid possibly. The name scheme would still follow the color theme right? Like... maid blackwood or something.

Twisted iN Tux

Hopefully I'm not overstepping my bounds by posting this, but here's a list of the characters that have been used over the years either in the game, the movie or other assorted formats, like the VCR edition of the game:

• Dr. Black/Mr. Boddy, The Victim (From the Game & Movie)
  • Miss Scarlett (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Colonel Mustard (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Mrs. White (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Reverend/Mr. Green (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Mrs. Peacock (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Professor Plum (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Miss Peach (From the VCR Game)
  • Monsieur Brunette (From the VCR Game)
  • Madame Rose (From the VCR Game)
  • Sergeant Gray (From the VCR Game)
  • Wadsworth, The Butler (From the Movie)
  • The Inspector (From the Movie)
  • Yvette, The Maid (From the Movie)
  • Mrs. Ho, The Cook (From the Movie)
  • The Motorist (From the Movie)
  • The Singing Telegram Girl (From the Movie)

Cheers,
Tony

Bekah Boo

Hmm in that case if no one is opposed I was thinking Miss Peach would be worth a try ;3

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 28, 2016, 06:44:12 PM
I'll put my interest in as a long time Clue fan... Anyone object to a guy playing a Miss Scarlett?

As it's hard to come up with a better color name than Scarlett for a madam.... I'll stick with that.

How do you mean, a guy playing Miss Scarlet? You mean playing the red person as a Mr. Scarlet instead, or that your avatar heading reads 'Lord' instead of 'Lady'? Because in either case, it's totally fine, nobody should have any objections and if they do they're probably in violation of some site policy. Anybody who claims a character here first gets it, it's first come, first served so the role of the red person is yours regardless of how you choose to play it. And if you're looking for name suggestions, a rather apt one for this scenario might be someone with a surname of 'Blood'. And someone playing the green person could, for instance, have the last name of 'Forest' or 'Forester', something almost like how a Pokemon Gym Leader's name is occasionally semi-cleverly related to the element they represent. Just giving everyone the opportunity to be a little more creative with their names, so they feel completely free to step into the identity of their character.

I was going to suggest we do the gamut of ROYGBIV (maybe not the Ingido, just sticking with one primary blue) and include black, white, brown, possibly grey and, I hadn't thought of it til someone mentioned it, but perhaps pink as well. I didn't think anyone outside of the guests/suspects would need to follow the color scheme, but as long as nobody's stepping on anyone else's toes, I don't see why the staff and inspector can't take part in the color theme too.

Twisted iN Tux

May I claim blue? I'd wanna play as Mr. Peacock, too!  ;) 

Mathim

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on May 28, 2016, 09:01:30 PM
May I claim blue? I'd wanna play as Mr. Peacock, too!  ;)

LOL, it's yours. I had a friend in high school whose last name was peacock, but curiously enough, nobody ever thought to snicker or remark on it.

Ghostraven

Aww I was going to volunteer to play the French maid. But I'll keep an eye on the game it sounds quite fun.

Mathim

Actually I'd pictured the maid as a saucy Latina, but maybe we can have two if one wants to be French and the other, something else?

Ghostraven

Well assuming that it's a large estate you could have an upstairs and downstairs maids :-)
I'd be up for that. 

Undine

Oh now this looks to be FAR too much fun - count me in, I can't resist!  I will gladly take a Mrs. White character, if that doesn't throw the ROYGBIV too off balance?  I'm off to bed for the night, have to work tomorrow, but I'll gladly throw my hat in for something lighthearted and hilarious.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mathim

Quote from: Undine on May 28, 2016, 09:21:40 PM
Oh now this looks to be FAR too much fun - count me in, I can't resist!  I will gladly take a Mrs. White character, if that doesn't throw the ROYGBIV too off balance?  I'm off to bed for the night, have to work tomorrow, but I'll gladly throw my hat in for something lighthearted and hilarious.

Not at all, I had definitely intended for black, white and brown to supplement the rainbow, although I'm not sure if we'll have enough interested parties to fill all of them, or even to accommodate grey and/or pink.

Undine

Quote from: Mathim on May 28, 2016, 09:25:11 PM
Not at all, I had definitely intended for black, white and brown to supplement the rainbow, although I'm not sure if we'll have enough interested parties to fill all of them, or even to accommodate grey and/or pink.

It's not a problem for me at all, to take whatever color of the rainbow is needful - the movie was just so much fun, I'd accommodate a Mrs. White-type character to any hue, just let me know ;)

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Mathim

Quote from: Undine on May 28, 2016, 09:29:23 PM
It's not a problem for me at all, to take whatever color of the rainbow is needful - the movie was just so much fun, I'd accommodate a Mrs. White-type character to any hue, just let me know ;)

Get some sleep and we'll see where things land in the morning.

Ghostraven

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 29, 2016, 06:32:43 AM
Hmmm, some confusion there. lol

I meant, Me, a male, playing a female character; that of Ms. Scarlett. I would prefer to stay somewhat true to the game/movie persona's, but probably'll have a little difference just for kicks.

As far as colors go, I think that filling the primaries first would be better; afterall, you can't have clue without the primaries. ;)

Then that's fine, I don't see why anybody could object to that.

I think the primaries and secondaries would be appropriate since a half-dozen would be the least we'd need to get the ball rolling, and of course black and white. We'll see if there's interest in brown, pink and grey.

mia h

Sounds like it might be a fun idea, any objections to a Ms. Teresa Green? The socialite daughter of a well know tele-vangelist.  ;D
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Mathim

As long as there's a plausible motive for the murder, anyone's good.

Madame Professor

Has any called dibs on Plum, yet? If not, I'd be interested in playing the Professor.
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mathim

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 29, 2016, 09:07:44 AM
Has any called dibs on Plum, yet? If not, I'd be interested in playing the Professor.

No one yet, so it's all yours. But again, don't feel bound to the originals, you have room for creative freedom.

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 29, 2016, 09:49:03 AM
Hmmm, it's looking, as is usual in groups, decidedly female heavy.

Really? I had the notion it was more dependent on the type of RP, which would attract more of which sex or gender.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Blinkin on May 29, 2016, 09:49:03 AM
Hmmm, it's looking, as is usual in groups, decidedly female heavy.

I'd be willing to play a second male character, as needed.

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 29, 2016, 11:09:40 AM
I'm not saying that it's a bad thing in any way. I fully support anyone playing anything that they want to play. It's just that I have noticed that in most groups, the ratio of male character to female character is roughly 3/ to 1, if not closer to 5 to 1 in favor of the female.

Note that I'm not saying all, or even the majority of group games going at the moment. My perception could well be in error, but with the exception of 1 game, all of the group games that I've played in has been heavily trending toward female characters. In one such game, 12 active players, 1 male character. He was a pretty happy malr, of course. ;)

We had a much better ratio in my Defenders RP, which unfortunately seems to have collapsed, hence my desire to start a new group game.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on May 29, 2016, 11:36:02 AM
I'd be willing to play a second male character, as needed.

I intend to make a male character as well. ^^

Quote from: Mathim on May 29, 2016, 09:26:39 AM
No one yet, so it's all yours. But again, don't feel bound to the originals, you have room for creative freedom.

Mkay. I do like the idea of a professor and aside from that and the name (Which I LOVE), I will be taking some creative freedom with his background and personality. ;D

Mathim

Super! I put up a cursory profile format in the first post, so if you're committed, post it here and let's see what you've all come up with. Don't forget to include a face claim.

Twisted iN Tux

Player Name: Twisted iN Tux
Character Name: Signor Jiovanni Pavone
Color Theme: Blue
Appearance and Face Claim: As expected of one who works in the image-centric industries of fashion and film, Jiovanni consistently suits up his statuesque physique ever-so-flawlessly - almost to the point of absurdity - and he's more than a little obsessed with how his hair and face and, well, entire athletic body looks at any given moment. Dressed to impress, no matter the occasion, in one-of-a-kind couture, he wouldn't be caught dead in anything other than pieces from his own private collection. Arthur Keller will have the honor and pleasure of playing the dark-haired, bright-eyed bastard in-game.
Role: Guest-Turned-Suspect
Profession: Fashion Designer & Film Director, Essentially a Tom Ford Knockoff
Motive: It is often said that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but how about a contemptuous billionaire here on earth, who lost the love of his life to a flaming fraud who only ended up discarding said woman like a used dishrag after he had his way with her? Well, that's exactly what went down between good ole Barnsy and the much younger, far more studly Jio. One minute Temple had everything he had ever hoped for and dreamed of - up to and including a woman whom he wished to take as his wife - and the next he was left with not only a void in his life, but a sizable hole in his heart, along with a hefty serving of egg upon his face. Heartbroken and humiliated, the man would stop at nothing to get even with the guy who ruined the one thing that mattered the most to him.     
Orientation: Seemingly Gay, Actually Straight
Kinks: Being Kidnapped, Blackmail, Bondage, Dry Sex, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, and Name Calling, as well as Knife Play, Rope Play, and Wax Play! I mean, come on people, those weapons are just begging to be used in creative ways!

Undine

Player Name:  Undine
Character Name: Mrs. Avery LeBlanc
Color Theme: White
Role: Guest-turned-suspect
Profession:  Professional Widow/Socialite

Mathim

Quote from: Undine on May 29, 2016, 09:08:05 PM

Player Name:  Undine
Character Name: Mrs. Avery LeBlanc
Color Theme: White
Profession:  Professional Widow/Socialite

Ah, LeBlanc, creative AND classy! This is shaping up nicely.

Ghostraven

Player Name: Ghostraven
Character Name:  Brigitte Dominique Noire
Color Theme:  Black
Appearance and Face Claim: Blessed with regal beauty Brigitte has long auburn hair that falls to her mid back if left strait; her hair is currently worn up in a fitting French Twist. Her dark hazel eyes are piercing and add to her aloof aristocratic poise. In her current role as the upstairs maid She is dressed in expertly crafted, form fitting is not scandalous, black satin and leather accented maid's uniform that shows of her generous proportions. Making one wonder just what duties she performed at the mansion. Particularly given her rather bored attitude in relation to her duties.
She speaks French and English fluently, though when excited or under duress she reverts to French or a mishmash of french and english.
(Faceclaim: Unknown)

Role: Servant-Turned-Suspect
Profession:  Mansion Staff (Maid); Socialite; Dominatrix

Motive: Born into the wealthy and old family French family, Brigitte had everything she could want, money, influence and a carefree hedonistic life, until Mr. Temple’s predatory business practices, bribery, and corruption lead to the bankruptcy of Brigitte's family.
Forcing her into some less than savory dealings to keep her family's estate and the blackmail of several wealthy patrons. Seeking revenge against Mr. Temple she arranged to get close to the old man to not only get her family fortune back but get her revenge by any means necessary; blackmail, espionage  or even murder...

Orientation: Bi-Male preference; Dom/Switch
Kinks: Being Manhandled, Bondage, Spanking, Hair Pulling, kissing, Blood Play, Latex and Leather, and Wax Play.

Madame Professor

Face Claim: Unknown

Player Name: Madame Professor
Character Name: Xavier Plum PhD
Color Theme: Purple
Profession: Professor of Psychology

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Mathim on May 29, 2016, 09:30:54 PM
Ah, LeBlanc, creative AND classy! This is shaping up nicely.

Since everyone seems to be going with creative last names - love it! - I went ahead and changed mine to Pavone, which is Italian for Peacock.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on May 29, 2016, 10:01:25 PM
Since everyone seems to be going with creative last names - love it! - I went ahead and changed mine to Pavone, which is Italian for Peacock.

See... I was wracking my brain for another word for purple... that starts with a P, because alliteration... I loves it, so.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 29, 2016, 10:02:49 PM
See... I was wracking my brain for another word for purple... that starts with a P, because alliteration... I loves it, so.

Puce? Prune? Pomegranate? Periwinkle? 

Madame Professor

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on May 29, 2016, 10:08:57 PM
Puce? Prune? Pomegranate? Periwinkle?

I totally forgot Puce was a purple. I thought Periwinkle was more blue, though. >.>

Hmmmm... decisions!

Mathim

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 29, 2016, 10:22:17 PM
I totally forgot Puce was a purple. I thought Periwinkle was more blue, though. >.>

Hmmmm... decisions!

Isn't periwinkle an extra-light lavender? I think they talked about it in that movie Joe's Apartment...

Ghostraven

mia h

Player Name: mia h
Character Name: Fern Kelly
Color Theme: Green
Profession: Socialite\Glossy Magazine fodder
Faceclaim: Erin Heatherton

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 30, 2016, 04:46:47 AM
Question... Are we sticking with the 1940-0's theme of the game and movie, or are we going modern with it? My preference is to remain true to the original, but I'll go with whatever.

I think from the outside, it's modern day but the owner of the mansion has a fondness for old-school and so the mansion is modeled after it, AND the theme of the dinner party is that era, so everyone is expected to arrive wearing something appropriate from that era. However, there will be something that knocks out communication by cell phones and land lines, internet, and something will happen to make it impossible to drive out of there as well, after the inspector arrives.

Twisted iN Tux

Woohoo! Now we just need a Colonel Mustard and we have our core cast, unless, oh my, he ends up being DOA. Dun, dun, dun. ;)

mia h

Not gonna lie, took me a while to work out what a sudanime was meant to be.
Thought it was some strange Japanese animation that involved bubble bath's for a minute.  ;D

Undine

That was a wonderful guide to purple, Ghostraven!  Now to see how best to please Mme. Professor's love for alliteration...

Mathim

Quote from: mia h on May 30, 2016, 09:37:31 AM
Not gonna lie, took me a while to work out what a sudanime was meant to be.
Thought it was some strange Japanese animation that involved bubble bath's for a minute.  ;D

Yeah, it took me a minute. Pseudonym is a bizarre word even spelled correctly.

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 30, 2016, 12:27:17 PM
Sorry, as someone might of noted at some point in the past, my vocabulary may not be too bad, but my spelling of said vocabulary pretty much sucks.

Especially if I'm half asleep and rushing to get it done.

LOL, that was more a criticism of the English language than anything else, friend. Why they ever bothered with silent consonants, I will never understand.

mia h

Quote from: Blinkin on May 30, 2016, 03:58:24 PM
Totally off topic and a random thought, but as I'm reading him again at the moment, Richard Marcinko once said...

"The greatest stumbling block between American and british relations is our shared language."

;)
Such as the names given to the third season of the year, Fall & Autumn. Now 'Fall' is perfectly correct English, just so long as you happen to live in the 17th century.

Mathim

And how the 10th, 11th and 12 months are named as the 8th, 9th and 10th months? Nobody seems to want to correct that...

Mathim

Anyway, I'm open to suggestions for how to approach the whole murder. Everyone should have a motive, and I'm thinking it would be best if it addressed some kind of blackmail the host is planning on springing on all the guests. Some past slight from each of them has motivated him to invite them all there so he could reveal his grand scheme to humiliate, bankrupt or expose to legal trouble all of his dinner guests. Obviously suspicion on all of them would be paramount, but then the butler surely isn't beyond suspicion after being a low-paid and yet loyal servant for so many years, and perhaps one of the maids had been spurned after having an affair with the master of the house and never let go of that anger...

If everyone could come up with something that the host could have used to either expose them to reputation-destroying public ridicule, open them to financial ruin, or reveal illegal activities that would land them in serious legal trouble, that would be awesome.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Mathim on May 30, 2016, 07:03:28 PM
Anyway, I'm open to suggestions for how to approach the whole murder. Everyone should have a motive, and I'm thinking it would be best if it addressed some kind of blackmail the host is planning on springing on all the guests. Some past slight from each of them has motivated him to invite them all there so he could reveal his grand scheme to humiliate, bankrupt or expose to legal trouble all of his dinner guests. Obviously suspicion on all of them would be paramount, but then the butler surely isn't beyond suspicion after being a low-paid and yet loyal servant for so many years, and perhaps one of the maids had been spurned after having an affair with the master of the house and never let go of that anger...

If everyone could come up with something that the host could have used to either expose them to reputation-destroying public ridicule, open them to financial ruin, or reveal illegal activities that would land them in serious legal trouble, that would be awesome.

Safe to assume that you would prefer such details to be sent via a PM?

Undine

PM for Mrs. LeBlanc's dirty little secret (or at least a suggestion) has been forwarded!

Mathim

Well, you could just add that to your profile submission. What I was wondering more is, will everyone be okay with the host's vindictive blackmail scheme being the sole motive for the guests to have murdered the host, or does someone want to have been invited for a different reason, and that being related to their motivation?

Undine

*shrugs*  I'm fine with that being the motive for murder, if that's all you wanted to know.

Mathim

We also need to invent connections between everyone to the master of the house. Perhaps they, if around the same age, bullied him in school. Or maybe they mistreated a good friend or relative of his. Or tried to compete with his business in an unscrupulous way.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Mathim on May 30, 2016, 07:50:08 PM
Well, you could just add that to your profile submission. What I was wondering more is, will everyone be okay with the host's vindictive blackmail scheme being the sole motive for the guests to have murdered the host, or does someone want to have been invited for a different reason, and that being related to their motivation?

Blackmail works for me!

Quote from: Mathim on May 30, 2016, 07:58:28 PM
We also need to invent connections between everyone to the master of the house. Perhaps they, if around the same age, bullied him in school. Or maybe they mistreated a good friend or relative of his. Or tried to compete with his business in an unscrupulous way.

Perhaps you could post up a profile for the host so that we have a better idea of who we're dealing with.

Madame Professor

Mathim

Very well, meet your host...

Mr. Barnaby Temple, age 50, business tycoon from his late twenties when he built it from the ground up. Obviously not having come from a blue blood family presented challenges to him becoming the rich, successful businessman he has been for the last few decades, and he made more than a few enemies, and while he's never been known to act on any grudges he's held, there are surely many to hold onto in a life full of brutal corporate competition, socializing with the in-crowd while he was merely a nouveau riche upstart, and of course everyone who tried to hold him back from achieving his success. Most people wouldn't think they'd crossed him, or at least that he'd shrug it off, but this dinner party would be known far and wide as the ultimate declaration that this was a man nobody should ever have fucked with.

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Undine

And didn't someone just mention we need a Colonel Mustard?  Well along comes a Golden Spider... xD

I kid!  The colors are your choice but for the ones already spoken for, but I don't believe our GM has closed this at all!

Mathim

Quote from: Undine on May 30, 2016, 09:46:56 PM
And didn't someone just mention we need a Colonel Mustard?  Well along comes a Golden Spider... xD

I kid!  The colors are your choice but for the ones already spoken for, but I don't believe our GM has closed this at all!

Nope, we're still wide open. I believe we still need a black, yellow, and possibly brown and/or grey, maybe a pink as well. I should probably create an OOC thread and character profile thread soon so I can compile all the submissions, once they're completed with everyone's sordid pasts revealed and thus establishing a very strong motive for them wanting to ice their host.

I sent a PM to everyone who displayed a tentative interest in this to let them know what roles and colors were still available. Hopefully at least 50% give a reply.

And we lost Blinkin.

Bekah Boo

I'm still interested, I'll have a profile up when I get off of work. I think I'll choose the role of grey, details will be up later though ;3

Bekah Boo

Player Name: Bekah Boo
Character Name: Elenore Cinereal
Color Theme: Grey
Appearance and Face Claim: Allison Havard
Profession: Famed Ballet dancer from Ukraine
Motive: Not much is known of Elenore's past much less family, fame had an odd way of twisting such information to appear much more accepted than her meager beginnings. Though it all came at an revolting conclusion as even with notoriety Elenore's mother was shipped back to the Ukraine where she was met with deep despair at being parted from her daughter, the woman poor and soon homeless before sickness claimed her. The dancer had pleaded to Mr. Temple to reinstate her mother's visa only to be turned away, as when news of her mother's death found her Elenore was heart broken and swore she would do anything in her power to seek her revenge. The most notable way she did such was come out in an full length interview discussing her mother's death and how cruel Mr. Temple was, as it gained a lot of views as well as some talk. Needless to say it was the last time Eleonre attempted to seek advice or guidance from such people like him, not trusting many of the rich and famous and became somewhat of a recluse because of it.
Orientation: Heterosexual though does have times of experimentation
Kinks: Rough play, Bondage, Power play, Dirty talk

Mathim

Where'd everybody go? Nobody posted in the OOC thread yet...and we should have our complete profile template for everyone to establish their motive.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Mathim on June 01, 2016, 04:59:50 PM
Where'd everybody go? Nobody posted in the OOC thread yet...and we should have our complete profile template for everyone to establish their motive.

I'm gonna assume that most of us missed the updated info and links on page one. So very sorry for that. *runs off to post in the OOC*

Ghostraven

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on June 01, 2016, 05:09:02 PM
I'm gonna assume that most of us missed the updated info and links on page one. So very sorry for that. *runs off to post in the OOC*

I'll work on filling out my character profile and go check out OOC. :-)

Twisted iN Tux

I updated my character's profile, which can be found here! Let me know if I need to add/subtract/change anything.

Cheers,
Tony

Madame Professor

Mathim

Yup. Linked on the first page. And a link to a Character Profile page too, for when they're completed and approved.

Tux, looks good, though if you want to narrow down what the biggest aspect of his double-dealing that has pissed off Mr. Temple is, that would be helpful. Once we get that, you can post it in the Character Profile thread. Like if there was a specific instance where he embarrassed Temple, ripped him off for a huge sum for something fraudulent or substandard, etc. Just enough to motivate Temple into inviting him there for a public humiliation along with the other dis-honored guests.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Mathim on June 01, 2016, 06:52:39 PM
Yup. Linked on the first page. And a link to a Character Profile page too, for when they're completed and approved.

Tux, looks good, though if you want to narrow down what the biggest aspect of his double-dealing that has pissed off Mr. Temple is, that would be helpful. Once we get that, you can post it in the Character Profile thread. Like if there was a specific instance where he embarrassed Temple, ripped him off for a huge sum for something fraudulent or substandard, etc. Just enough to motivate Temple into inviting him there for a public humiliation along with the other dis-honored guests.

I was thinking that the simple fact that Jio basically wormed his way into his wealthy empire, instead of working hard for it as Temple had that that would be enough of a reason. If not, I can certainly be more specific.

Mathim

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on June 01, 2016, 07:03:17 PM
I was thinking that the simple fact that Jio basically wormed his way into his wealthy empire, instead of working hard for it as Temple had that that would be enough of a reason. If not, I can certainly be more specific.

Well, I think if it's more personal it would be why it warranted a gathering instead of him just going after them individually. He could have even slighted Mr. Temple in a way that didn't revolve around his dirty dealings, and Temple would simply have used his resources to find out and expose that larceny as his blackmail revenge.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Mathim on June 01, 2016, 07:05:02 PM
Well, I think if it's more personal it would be why it warranted a gathering instead of him just going after them individually. He could have even slighted Mr. Temple in a way that didn't revolve around his dirty dealings, and Temple would simply have used his resources to find out and expose that larceny as his blackmail revenge.

Personal attack it is!

Bekah Boo

Elenore is updated, hope it was along the lines of what you were looking for.

Mathim

An unconventional motivation, but very clever. So a tit for tat, where he wants to get the last laugh for her daring to slander his good name. I think that'll work, you are approved to post in the Character Profiles thread and edit at your leisure anything else you want to include, since this was all just the basics. I didn't want to think of him as just being a dick, but maybe he softened a bit after that, and tried to only target those who really legitimately fucked with him. Ah, who cares, he's going to die anyway.

Undine

I missed it all too, the OOC and the CS bit - I will update before bed tonight, sorry :( 

Mathim

Quote from: Undine on June 01, 2016, 07:25:45 PM
I missed it all too, the OOC and the CS bit - I will update before bed tonight, sorry :(

No worries, it's not easy keeping so many things together as a GM, honestly half the time it's down to dumb luck that anything gets off the ground, but I appreciate everyone here expressing interest and going the distance.

Golden Spider

Im still in, do you have a preferred CS we use or just go ahead? either way i wont be submitting anything untill tomorrow after work and a couple chores. If i remember to do so that is....

Mathim

Quote from: Golden Spider on June 01, 2016, 09:45:27 PM
Im still in, do you have a preferred CS we use or just go ahead? either way i wont be submitting anything untill tomorrow after work and a couple chores. If i remember to do so that is....

Yes, the character sheet format is in bold on the very first post of this thread. Just go ahead and post the completed one here for approval, and once it's okayed you can post it in the Character Sheet thread that is also linked in the first post of this thread. As far as I know, we still need a butler, inspector and possibly chef, and the colors red, yellow, brown and pink are still available.

And Ghostraven, your profile is approved, go ahead and move it into the Character Profiles thread.

Golden Spider

Player Name: Goldenspider666
Character Name: Jameson Gamboge/ James
Color Theme: Yellow
Appearance and Face Claim: Gerard Butler http://i.imgur.com/oTBefne.jpg?1
Role: House Staff
Profession: Butler
Motive: Jameson was once a successful, important man, while not overly wealthy, he had enjoyed his life, that was until an embarrassing secret about his past surfaced, one that he had striven to keep secret his whole life, in the biggest fall from grace in the last decade. Luckily his good friend Mr. Temple was there to offer his help with a position as his butler. he recently found out that it was the cumulative effort of one string of Temples seedy plans that lead to his fall
Orientation: Straight
Kinks you'd like to inclcude: Domination

Mathim

I had to google what 'Gamboge' was, very clever color-theme for the name there. Okay, approved. Go ahead and post it in the Character Profiles thread and by the end of tomorrow, we should be ready to start. If nobody wants the role of inspector, I'll field that one, and for anyone just joining us, we have red, brown and possibly pink left as guests, the inspector, or if you really insist, some other staff like another maid or the chef.

Mathim

Well, we've officially begun and I've assumed the role of red and the inspector, so if anyone still wants in, we've got brown and pink, for anyone who wants to be a guest or kitchen staff. Come on, before it's too late and you're unable to be fingered as a suspect!

quozax

How closely are you following the game? Is the murderer going to be random?  Will the murder be played out?  Will it be silly like the movie?

Sorry for rambling off like that.  I don't want to make a character until I know more.

Mathim

Quote from: quozax on June 04, 2016, 07:20:44 AM
How closely are you following the game? Is the murderer going to be random?  Will the murder be played out?  Will it be silly like the movie?

Sorry for rambling off like that.  I don't want to make a character until I know more.

I will randomly approach each person and see if they'd like to be the murderer, possibly more than one person can be the culprit, though. Each person will have to try and throw suspicion off themselves whenever they're approached by the Inspector or any other guest or staff, which may mean having to do some 'convincing' if you get my meaning, and also perhaps do their own investigation in the house which is full of secret passageways leading to various rooms that may be crammed with numerous kinky sex-dungeon-like accoutrements. They may wish to form alliances to ensure that someone will vouch for them when interrogated, or spy on the others to be able to cast more suspicion upon them. So while silliness may happen, it's also somewhat dark and erotic. It just depends on the kind of personality you wish your character to have.

As far as following the game, there will be things like possible murder weapons found in each of the main rooms, blood stains, etc., that may point to the time of death, method of murder and initial location. How engaged your particular character is in the investigation is, again, entirely up to you.

quozax

Sure, why not

Player Name:  quozax
Character Name:  Mason Tanner
Color Theme: Brown
Appearance and Face Claim:
Mason worked his way up in the Marines as a powerful man.  But he quickly found that he liked working in the kitchen and so became a chef in the Marines.  Mason's head is shaved as is his body.  He has rippling mucles and an almost constant tan skin.  He has a square jaw and sweet smile.  He knows how to have fun too.   As a chef, he wears the traditional chef's outfit

(Face claim:  The Rock, Don Johnson)
Role:  House staff turned suspect
Profession: Chef
Motive: To be privaely PM to the GM
Orientation: Bi, Dom or switch.
Kinks you'd like to include: He's a chef, so sometimes he likes to use food when having sex.  Whip cream, bananas, cucumbers, carrots, and anything else you like to lick off.  He also likes to bind his sex partners.

Mathim

Pending a response, Pink might also become available again if anyone wants that.