A Family Vacation (Reopen) (looking for CO-GM)

Started by Chreestafer, September 30, 2013, 08:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Awhile back I had an rp going where a family goes on a Christmas vacation in the mountains, while there a crazy blizzard hits stranding the family for some time together.  Things began to unfold and the fun began!

the only issue is it sadly died out.

So im here to try and start it up again!

The Plot

Dad was bad.

A year after her youngest daughter was born mom found out her husband was cheating on her with his secratary, they ran off into the unkown.  Without her knowing he borrowed a bunch of money from a local loan shark he didnt realize had ties to the mob.  With dad running off into the great unkown mom was left with his debt, a debt she couldnt pay, a debt that landed Chris who was 17 at the time in the hospital.  One day Chris walked home from school when a van pulled up and took him away.  Three days later he was dumped at her doorstep with only breaths to spare.  When Chris turned 18 he joined the navy knowing he could get alot of money out of it to pay off the debt.  At the same time mom decided to try a get rish scheme which landed her on the shit list and endlessly in court.  Days went by before Chris found out she was set on house arrest only being released to either him or a parol officer who would make her life hell. So Chris took it upon himsilf to take care of her now.  A threatning action (a pile of dead deers on the front lawn) has made matters urgent. So to get a away, more like run away, Chris organized a family resort weekend in the mountains away from civilization, away from the mob, in an area where phones dont work.  The week went well until the weather hit leaving them stranded in 10 inches of snow.

First im looking for a CO-GM, that will assist and make the game more eventful, I want drama and action and adventure wrapped up into the Sexual Incest! I am also debating a supernatural(ghosts, monsters) feel to it.

On the basic im looking for

Mom
Oldest son -(Me)
Middle Sister
Young twin sister
young twin brother

more extensively id like to see

Gram
Pap
Cousins
Uncle
Aunt

Pm me all Character Sheets prior to posting here, once approved feel free to post your character here :)

Character Sheet:

Player:
Name:
Family Role: Son, Mom, Etc...
Appearance: (I'm a huge photo person, so try to find as many photos as you can, however descriptions are ok)
History: what you do, what happened prior to the vacation (college, high school, etc...)
Casual Ons: (reading, games, etc...)
Casual offs: (school, work, etc...)
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:
Fears: (blood, ghosts, spiders, darkness, etc...)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

not sure what to put down on a sheet just yet, but the teen twin brother id like this time.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

HI Chreestopher. I was part of the previous "Family resort weekend" Rp before it died. If you'd accept I'd like to reprise my original character David.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: Baalborn87 on February 12, 2013, 10:52:49 AM
Name: David
Sub or Dom: Switch
Sex: male
Photo:
Nude Character Description: A good 7" in length, unshaven, a single gold stud in his left ear. Slightly toned body enough to give the hint of muscle definition..
Bio: Quite a loner at school as well as at home. David seems more interested in his computer than a social life. That's not to say he doesn't look after himself as he is quite a keen runner and enjoys swimming (he wouldn't admit it but when he was at camp he and a few others decided to go skinny dipping in the lake one night and has missed the freedom he felt a little since). Quite sexually inexperienced he has not done much more than some under the shirt fondling and a bit of dry humping. His new interest in the taboo happened when he "accidentally" walked in on his sister changing in her room, and has had a few more "accidents" with other female members of his family.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Incest, straight sex, oral sex (both receiving and giving but more the giving  ;) )
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: David has always had a "soft" spot for his sister. Often "accidentally" walking in as she's changing.

The details I can change depending. I would like the youngest male twin but can do the cousin role if you need.

Also I could help with the co-gming (what would you need me to do?)

arthenwel

if the twin brother is still up for grabs, I can have my sheet up immediately
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Baalborn87

Take it dude  8-). I'll have a male cousin round the same age 16-17

Baalborn87

Thinking about it. Ghosts/supernatural might be a bit much. But your rp, your rules

Chreestafer

Hey guys just get a character sheet up and we can work you in as needed.  Welcome back Baal! As co gm we'd just bounce ideas back and forth.   As for the supernatural aspects I think it'll add drama and suspense to the game.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

Not sure if you got my message. But here's my character for consideration.

Character Sheet:

Player: Baalborn
Name: David
Sex: Male
Family Role: Young Cousin
Appearance:
A good 7" in length, unshaven, a single gold stud in his left ear. Slightly toned body enough to give the hint of muscle definition..
History: Quite a loner at school as well as at home. David seems more interested in his computer than a social life. That's not to say he doesn't look after himself as he is quite a keen runner and enjoys swimming (he wouldn't admit it but when he was at camp he and a few others decided to go skinny dipping in the lake one night and has missed the freedom he felt a little since). Quite sexually inexperienced he has not done much more than some under the shirt fondling and a bit of dry humping. His new interest in the taboo happened when he "accidentally" walked in on his sister changing in her room, and has had a few more "accidents" with other female members of his family.
Casual Ons: Video games, Staying in, Watching the rain, Sci-fi movies, reading, showering, running, swimming.
Casual offs: Getting out of bed when not needed (any other reason than fire), yard work.
Sexual Ons: Feet, necks, mutual masturbation, voyeurism, oral sex (giving), vaginal sex, caressing.
Sexual Offs: vore, Any toilet play (skat etc). Anal (receiving)
Fears: (Spiders, loss.)

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

Sorry interwebs crashed

Player: Arthenwel
Name: Corbin
Sex: Male
Family role: Young twin brother
9 inches in length, unshaven. If you allow tattoos,
History: physically bullied when younger, he worked out to get strong enough to protect himself. Now, he protects the weaker kids and punishes anyone he sees trying to bully them with a certain ruthlessness. He is sexually inexperienced as he doesn't trust the girls at the school he goes to. He is a little paranoid when it comes to people that weren't his friends before he was strong. He accidentally walked in on his twin sister as she had come out of the shower and that had awoken some dormant sexual desires.
Casual On's: Outdoors sports(football, baseball, swimming), indoor games, (pool, video games), reading, wrestling/sparring.
Casual Off's: feet, tickling, over-arrogance(walking through the door and treating everyone like dirt beneath your feet)
On's/Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
Fears: What lies in the dark(this is partially the unknown, but only in the darkness, the inability to move, not being good enough(failing himself and others), being alone.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

apygoos

guess im dropping out of this, was going to do the brother but thats all fine and good i guess.

arthenwel

Chreestafer

For the time being all will be considered just pm me your characters first
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

still looking for a family :) I have those who have posted interests already, but still looking :)

if interested pm me your character idea and we can work things out :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

arthenwel

So, does that mean that the interests posted are the ones they asked for? Or does that mean that it's just being taken into account?

Baalborn87

So if everyone gets their asking role. Does that mean that we are shy only on the Mom and mid sis?

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

*bump*

id like to give this idea another chance, anyone in?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

stilll in. same character in cousin role

Baalborn87

someinheritthewealth

Would female twin cousins be okay? Most likely not straight.

stargirl

I would like to join this version. I'm just not sure how often can I play in it. I will try my best, anyway.

I have been away from roleplaying for a while, this one would be a great starting point.