Craving Oddities

Started by Self, September 25, 2009, 06:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Self

Here goes my first ever Elliquiy thread.

I'm craving the bizarre.

Fallen Noble

Tension had been growing between two popular nobles, one male, one female of two rival countries. In order to resolve the matter without war, a duel was held, however the female noble was tricked and humiliated. Her house feared they would be perceived as weak, they severed all ties with her by selling her into slavery, hoping she'd be wisked off to a distant land and end the matter. Unfortunately, her rival got word and purchased her as a concubine. If she ever wishes to reclaim her post, she must live down the humiliation she's endured. However, this is next to impossible her house has ordered her to be an obedient slave, disobeying them is dishonor, even while her rival does everything his power to embarrass her. Meanwhile, she struggles not to become the mask of obedient slavery she wears each day.

Gender Change

Just about anything involving gender changing. There's hundreds of possible plots so I'd rather find someone whose interested and then try to make a plot around our kinks.

Shoe's on the Other Foot

Something involving a woman who wouldn't normally be submissive, but becomes so. I have a major thing for masculine women.

Boy in Dress

I really want to do a roleplay with a female master where she tries to de-masculinize my character as much as possible.

Brother x Sister

I honestly don't have a plot idea for this beyond possibly a broken air conditioner but want to do it anyway.

Good Chemistry

I really want to do something light hearted, where two chemistry students accidentally make the world's strongest, and only air-born, aphrodisiac. Bonus points if they don't like each other.

Pull My Strings

A girl finds out that whenever a mysterious man gives her an order, she obeys it, even if she doesn't even hear the order. She sets out to investigate, but gets closer to the man than she ever expected to.

A lot of the plot from these is based on a major life change happening and then having to deal with it. So it's sort of like "Oh my god, I really am attracted to my sister. What does that mean!?"

Queen of Blades

i would love to do the brother and sister plot
or the chemistry one

Self

Decrepitdan

I think I could play either of the two nobles in your first scenario, look me over and let me know which role you wanted for yourself there if interested.

Mia Silver

I like the "Pull My Strings" idea :)
Ons/Offs - Rabbit Hole (click on the globe under my avatar) - Away from Internet