Interest Check for Star Wars Bounty Hunter Game

Started by Pumpkin Seeds, October 15, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orderNchaos

Oohh....nice.  I have a bounty hunter I've already built.   

orderNchaos

Not sure I used the right character sheet model....so if there's anything you need me to adjust, let me know.

Name: Zalara Faan
Race: Echani
Class: Scoundrel

Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 lbs
Skin: Ash white
Hair: White
Eyes:  Purple
Description: Passionate, fiery, sultry, aggressive, cold and very intelligent.  Zalara has the same white skin that all Echani have with the exception that much of her body is covered in tattoos.  Zalara keeps her greyish white hair tied in a tight tail on the back of her head.  The sides of her head are shaved up to her ears.  She generally wears a hood to hide the majority of her face from view.  She is quick on her feet with an icy wit. She's been called cold and calculating.

Bio:
Zalara Faan was the daughter of a medium level merchant in Eshani's business district.  She grew up a relatively regular kid until her father and a number of other local businessmen were rounded up by Akyran troops for suspected sedition.  While there had never been any truth to the charges, Raeara Faan and his co-conspirators were found guilty and executed.  Zalara was too young at the time to be considered a conspirator, and was taken in by friend of the family who had once been a well known Echani warrior.  Zalara learned discipline and fighting techniques while she grew up in the care of her mentor.

Zarlara's mentor died before she had fully matured to adulthood, leaving Zalara on her own again.  Zalara spent the next couple of years selling her skills for passage out of Akyran controlled space.  The skills she collected in those years since she left Eshani have turned her into a formidable bounty hunter and smuggler.  Zalara's main focus had always been to stay one step ahead of Hunters for the Empire who would do nothing to finding her and force her into an Empire training camp.  Echani women are renowned warriors and the Empire relishes a chance to capture an Echani outside their homeworld which is heavily defended by Echani Hand Maidens.     

Stats
STR: 12 +1
DEX: 15 +2
CON: 12 +1
INT: 10
WIS: 13 +1
CHA: 10

Saves
Fort +1
Ref +2
Will +1

HP 25
FP 5
BA +1
DS

Destiny

Talent
Disruptive

Skills
Acrobatics
Pilot
Perception
Stealth
Survival

Feats
Point Blank Shot
Weapon Proficiency (Pistols)
Weapon Proficiency (Simple Weapon)
Dual Weapon Master 1

Equipment
Dire Sword  (x2)
Heavy Blaster Pistol
Dark Grey all weather cloak
Utility belt
    Holster
    Long range comm link
    small climbing line and grapple
rations (5)
Medpac (x3)

Raskta

The Raskta is the spoil of Zalara's 3rd bounty which was supposed to be a simple retrieval of an Imperial Blockade Runner but turned into a twenty parsec chase through an asteroid belt and class 4 nebula.  Considering the damage to her chase ship, Zalara claimed the ship as payment for her bounty and has put a considerable amount of money into upgrading and refitting the Raskta. 

Captain Whitebread

orderNchaos, you built a SAGA edition character.  We're using Force & Destiny.....

Did I mention I'm playing a former Imperial Sniper Scout?
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

orderNchaos

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on January 01, 2019, 07:05:31 PM
orderNchaos, you built a SAGA edition character.  We're using Force & Destiny.....

Did I mention I'm playing a former Imperial Sniper Scout?

Oh yes...because I just happen to have that PHB or reference material sitting right here on the floor next to me! ;)

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: orderNchaos on January 01, 2019, 07:20:01 PM
Oh yes...because I just happen to have that PHB or reference material sitting right here on the floor next to me! ;)

I'm more familiar with SAGA myself as well.  A friend introduced me to Force & Destiny.  I'm still a little fuzzy on the dice but the character creation is simple enough.  You can find lots of character generators online.

Or you could PM the Great Pumpkin.

Pumpkin Seeds

orderNchaos

Updated

Name: Zalara Faan
Race: Echani
Class: Smuggler/Gunslinger/Piloting(20xp)

Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 lbs
Skin: Ash white
Hair: White
Eyes:  Purple
Description: Passionate, fiery, sultry, aggressive, cold and very intelligent.  Zalara has the same white skin that all Echani have with the exception that much of her body is covered in tattoos.  Zalara keeps her greyish white hair tied in a tight tail on the back of her head.  The sides of her head are shaved up to her ears.  She generally wears a hood to hide the majority of her face from view.  She is quick on her feet with an icy wit. She's been called cold and calculating.

Bio:
Zalara Faan was the daughter of a medium level merchant in Eshani's business district.  She grew up a relatively regular kid until her father and a number of other local businessmen were rounded up by Akyran troops for suspected sedition.  While there had never been any truth to the charges, Raeara Faan and his co-conspirators were found guilty and executed.  Zalara was too young at the time to be considered a conspirator, and was taken in by friend of the family who had once been a well known Echani warrior.  Zalara learned discipline and fighting techniques while she grew up in the care of her mentor.

Zarlara's mentor died before she had fully matured to adulthood, leaving Zalara on her own again.  Zalara spent the next couple of years selling her skills for passage out of Akyran controlled space.  The skills she collected in those years since she left Eshani have turned her into a formidable bounty hunter and smuggler.  Zalara's main focus had always been to stay one step ahead of Hunters for the Empire who would do nothing to finding her and force her into an Empire training camp.  Echani women are renowned warriors and the Empire relishes a chance to capture an Echani outside their homeworld which is heavily defended by Echani Hand Maidens.     

Stats
BRN: 2 +1
AGI: 3 +2
CUN: 3 +1
INT: 2
WIL: 3 +1
PRE: 2

Skills
Cool*  1, Deception* 1, Outer Rim* 1, Perception* 1, Piloting Planetary*, Piloting Space* 1, Stealth 1, Streetwise* 1, Vigilance* 1, Brawl 2(+1 for Echani Racial), Gunnery* 1

Talents
Quick Draw
Skilled Jockey

Strain: 13
Wound: 12
Def: 0
Soak: 2

Motivation: Vigilante - Echani are widely sought after by the Empire to serve.  Keeping her skills sharp and her eyes open is how she tends to slip past most Imperial entanglements.

Equipment
VibroSword  (x2)
Heavy Blaster Pistol
Dark Grey all weather cloak
Utility belt
    Holster
    Long range comm link
    small climbing line and grapple
rations (5)
Medpac (x3)

Raskta

The Raskta is the spoil of Zalara's 3rd bounty which was supposed to be a simple retrieval of an Imperial Blockade Runner but turned into a twenty parsec chase through an asteroid belt and class 4 nebula.  Considering the damage to her chase ship, Zalara claimed the ship as payment for her bounty and has put a considerable amount of money into upgrading and refitting the Raskta. 

Captain Whitebread

As a group we get one ship worth 120,000 or less.....

orderNchaos

Ok, I must have misunderstood...I thought everyone could have their own starting out. 

Honestly, this has been more trouble than it was worth. 

Sorry to waste anyone's time.