D is for.....

Started by Levi, October 05, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Do you love Disney?!

We all know the classic stories Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Pinocchio, The Princess and the Frog and so many more, these stories have been retold countless times over many many years but what if they were real? What if Pocahontas felt like taking a holiday or Mulan wanted to learn English history? Well that's were you come in.

The good fairy along with Flora, Fauna, Merryweather and the Blue fairy combined their magic and made a castle that would become a school for princess, princes, and talking animal alike. A place where after their tale has been read the characters have a chance to do something other then wait till someone opens their book once more.

There are some simple first files you should know up front.

1. You must at least like Disney
2. Real life images to be used on character sheets only. Unless choosing an animal character.
3. No more then 3 characters from the same story.

L/B/G/T all welcome!

Reserved Characters and face claims
The good fairy
Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather
The blue fairy

Full stories
Moana

Approved
Flynn - Nemesis
Very - Hunter
Ariel- Dominique
Elsa - Angie
Stitch- Norse God
Maui - Rafiki

O is for ...
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Dominique

Hah, I adore Disney so if this can get enough interest I'd love to join!  :-)

Levi

azzmeister89

Ok this sounds epic.... I might take the role of a teacher though..... a young and handsome teacher though 😉

Nemesis

Interested in a prince role. Looking forward to hearing more.
Nemesis
GreenMoonKing

I will play the beast. Still locked in his castle.
"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

Levi

[float=left][img height=250 padding=10][/img][/float]
[center][b]Name in story[/b][/center]
[center][i]Nickname or name outside of story[/i][/center]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]
[b]Height[/b].                              [b]Weight[/b]
[b]Eye colour[/b].                       [b]Hair colour[/b]
[b]Romanic attachment[/b] who is your love in story? Do you like them outside your story? Do you want to be in a relationship with a different charcter?
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Interests[/b] What they want to do outside the story.
[b]Likes/ Dislikes[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]One/Off's[/b]
[b]Face claim[/b]
[b]Writer[/b]

Nemesis

Name in story
Eugene Fitzherbert aka Flynn Rider
Nickname or name outside of story
Flynn
Age 24
Gender Male
Sexual Orientation Heterosexual
Height.     6'1"                         Weight 185
Eye colour.     light brown                  Hair colour brown
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Rapunzel
Do you like them outside your story? Sometimes
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character? Not necessarily but will heavily flirt
Personality Heroic, selfless, humorous, charming, romantic, brave, narcissistic, rebellious, loving.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.  Flynn is interested in discovering new adventures in the castle, perhaps stumbling across any lost or hidden riches in order to keep them to himself or give to Rapunzel.
Likes/ Dislikes Money, Rapunzel sometimes, himself, telling stories, food, massages.
History Eugene (Flynn) is an independent soul who capitalizes on his good looks in order to win the favor of women who are quick to deliver secrets about their husband's riches. His slender, fit form has allowed him to easily dash out of sticky situations. He is intelligent and daring, willing to charm or deceive in order to get his way. If he finds a true friend in someone, however, he will be the most loyal friend one could ever wish to have. He found a friend and love in Rapunzel, who gave him the drive to be a better man. With the new outlook on life, their lives together could become something magical.  Outside of the story, however, Rapunzel has her annoying streaks. She expects a lot from him, like staying out of trouble, but he just wants to have fun and find new adventures.
On/Off's still up for debate
FC Jon Kortajarena
Writer Nemesis
Nemesis
Levi

Quote from: Nemesis on October 06, 2018, 07:46:38 AM
Name in story
Eugene Fitzherbert aka Flynn Rider
Flynn
Age 24
Gender Male
Height.     6'1"                         Weight 185
Eye colour.     light brown                  Hair colour brown
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Rapunzel
Do you like them outside your story? Sometimes
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character? Not necessarily but will heavily flirt
Personality Heroic, selfless, humorous, charming, romantic, brave, narcissistic, rebellious, loving.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.  Flynn is interested in discovering new adventures in the castle, perhaps stumbling across any lost or hidden riches in order to keep them to himself or give to Rapunzel.
Likes/ Dislikes Money, Rapunzel sometimes, himself, telling stories, food, massages.
History Eugene (Flynn) is an independent soul who capitalizes on his good looks in order to win the favor of women who are quick to deliver secrets about their husband's riches. His slender, fit form has allowed him to easily dash out of sticky situations. He is intelligent and daring, willing to charm or deceive in order to get his way. If he finds a true friend in someone, however, he will be the most loyal friend one could ever wish to have. He found a friend and love in Rapunzel, who gave him the drive to be a better man. With the new outlook on life, their lives together could become something magical.  Outside of the story, however, Rapunzel has her annoying streaks. She expects a lot from him, like staying out of trouble, but he just wants to have fun and find new adventures.
On/Off's still up for debate
Writer Nemesis

This looks great! Looking at the character sheet made me realise I had forgotten to add in face claim so if you could add that in under one and offs please.

tobisquestion

I'm intrigued by this. I gotta head out right now, but I would like to register my interest. Someone's already taken my fave Disney character (Flynn Rider) but that's cool! It'll just force me to be creative and go for someone I might not otherwise have chosen. I'm thinking either Prince Eric or Aladdin. More likely the latter, as I am a bit of an Arabophile!
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

Norsegod1839

I'd like to mark my interest as well. Though I am not sure on wh oI want to play yet.

A part of me wants to go with Stitch as kind of an odd ball pick however I am not sure how that would really work.

Another thought that came to my mind was the love interest and general from Mulan

And as a side question what are you thinking for villains?

Levi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 08, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
I'd like to mark my interest as well. Though I am not sure on wh oI want to play yet.

A part of me wants to go with Stitch as kind of an odd ball pick however I am not sure how that would really work.

Another thought that came to my mind was the love interest and general from Mulan

And as a side question what are you thinking for villains?

Can play one if you want, any character is open for playing. Or do you mean in the will the villians be trying to take over?

Norsegod1839

More like do you plan on having villains be trying to take the castle and or school? Or up to some kind of no good?

Levi

Villians are always planning evil.....I'm sure they will be up to something  >:)

Norsegod1839

If you need a Co Gm to play a gaggle of them...

I am super tempted to go with Stitch but I think it's to odd ball. I would have him where some kind of disguise type thing to blend in or something but.... I don't know.

Levi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 08, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
If you need a Co Gm to play a gaggle of them...

I am super tempted to go with Stitch but I think it's to odd ball. I would have him where some kind of disguise type thing to blend in or something but.... I don't know.

I don't think stitch is odd at all! If the character is calling to you then I say go for it! With animal based characters I will accept cartoon based images for cs. As to co GM I'll send you a pm a bit later.

Norsegod1839

I'll go ahead and throw him in then! probably give him a alternate "human" disguise of some sort.

Hunter

Quote from: tobisquestion on October 08, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
I'm intrigued by this. I gotta head out right now, but I would like to register my interest. Someone's already taken my fave Disney character (Flynn Rider) but that's cool!

I think everyone wants to sex Rapunzel, Flynn would have been my first choice as well.   Too bad Moana doesn't have a love interest.

Levi

Quote from: Hunter on October 11, 2018, 08:30:31 PM
I think everyone wants to sex Rapunzel, Flynn would have been my first choice as well.   Too bad Moana doesn't have a love interest.

She might not have in the movie but there's nothing to stop her having one outside of it

Hunter

Quote from: Levi on October 11, 2018, 09:42:01 PM
She might not have in the movie but there's nothing to stop her having one outside of it

I will sleep on it and see what my subconscious has in mind, then.

Nemesis

Rapunzel can sex who she wants as well! (Whenever she is claimed).
Nemesis
Hunter

She absolutely can.        ;D

I did find a picture that I think is suitable, I just have no idea how to go about finding out who it is (or finding one that's better).

Red Stella

I think I’ll work on a CS for Merida.  :)

Hunter

Name in story: None
Nickname or name outside of story: Fetu
Age 22
Gender Male
Height5' 10".                              Weight 199 lbs
Eye colour Brown.                       Hair colour Black
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Do you like them outside your story? Moana
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character?: He is not currently interested in other girls.
Personality Heroic, gentle, loyal, a bit reckless, strong-willed/stubborn, patient, sea-loving, free-spirited.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.:  Diving, whether free style or scuba; he takes to water much like a fish.
Likes/ Dislikes being in or on the water, Moana usually, reading (but not homework!), hiking/jogging/camping.
History  "I am the sea and the sea is me.   No matter what, I will have your back."   While there aren't many matches to be made on an island where everyone is the same tribe, some matches seem to just be natural.   Fetu has always had not only a connection to the sea but some sort of connection to Moana as well; perhaps they were lovers in a previous lifetime as well.   If there's only one person that's going to support her no matter how hair-brained or ill-thought-out, it's going to be him.  When the two of them disagree (as often happens with two stubborn people), he tries to keep such discussions in private.   He will reluctantly admit that she can usually win any argument by various levels of physical display (shaking her ass at him, running around naked, etc).
One/Off's Flexible, no extreme though.
Face claim No idea who it is.
Writer Hunter.

Levi

Quote from: Hunter on October 12, 2018, 03:36:28 PM
Name in story: None
Nickname or name outside of story: Fetu
Age 22
Gender Male
Height5' 10".                              Weight 199 lbs
Eye colour Brown.                       Hair colour Black
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Do you like them outside your story? Moana
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character?: He is not currently interested in other girls.
Personality Heroic, gentle, loyal, a bit reckless, strong-willed/stubborn, patient, sea-loving, free-spirited.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.:  Diving, whether free style or scuba; he takes to water much like a fish.
Likes/ Dislikes being in or on the water, Moana usually, reading (but not homework!), hiking/jogging/camping.
History  "I am the sea and the sea is me.   No matter what, I will have your back."   While there aren't many matches to be made on an island where everyone is the same tribe, some matches seem to just be natural.   Fetu has always had not only a connection to the sea but some sort of connection to Moana as well; perhaps they were lovers in a previous lifetime as well.   If there's only one person that's going to support her no matter how hair-brained or ill-thought-out, it's going to be him.  When the two of them disagree (as often happens with two stubborn people), he tries to keep such discussions in private.   He will reluctantly admit that she can usually win any argument by various levels of physical display (shaking her ass at him, running around naked, etc).
One/Off's Flexible, no extreme though.
Face claim No idea who it is.
Writer Hunter.

I'll take a bit of that character just for myself *fans self over face claim*

Hunter

Quote from: Levi on October 12, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
I'll take a bit of that character just for myself *fans self over face claim*

It's my first face claim....please be gentle.     O:)

Levi

Quote from: Red Stella on October 12, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
I think I’ll work on a CS for Merida.  :)

Welcome!

Quote from: Hunter on October 12, 2018, 04:07:29 PM
It's my first face claim....please be gentle.     O:)

It's a fab first face claim... I can only promise to try and be gentle

Hunter

It's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Also, I had a thought while I was getting ready for bed....perhaps the Villains are the faculty?

Dominique

Still very interested in this, I just can't figure out who I want to pick! I really wanted to go with a character that wasn't stuck with a male Love interest already, but seeing as Moana and Merida are both no longer options for that, I think that leaves.... Elsa? ::)

Levi

Quote from: Dominique on October 13, 2018, 03:40:03 PM
Still very interested in this, I just can't figure out who I want to pick! I really wanted to go with a character that wasn't stuck with a male Love interest already, but seeing as Moana and Merida are both no longer options for that, I think that leaves.... Elsa? ::)

Yeah thinking about it there aren't many stories without a love interest involved.....don't forget Alice!

Norsegod1839

And of course there's no reason every one has to go to their love interest

I mean heck I'm playing a blue alien who is supposed to be cute and cuddly!

Dominique

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 13, 2018, 03:55:43 PM
And of course there's no reason every one has to go to their love interest

I mean heck I'm playing a blue alien who is supposed to be cute and cuddly!

That is a very good point!

And I forgot about Alice, shame on me ;D I think I might have forgotten a lot at this time in the evening though, but I will figure something out tomorrow! I'm inclined to go with Ariel, because I love Ariel and she's adorable. <3

Norsegod1839

If you go Ariel! I recomend doing something where she has to go back to the water every few hours or once a day or something. And during that time she gets her tail and fins back?

Dominique

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 13, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
If you go Ariel! I recomend doing something where she has to go back to the water every few hours or once a day or something. And during that time she gets her tail and fins back?

I do like that idea, and will definitely ponder it. Thanks for being helpful ^^ I'm gonna get some sleep now though, hope that even more people want to write - this seems like a lot of fun!

Hunter

If the GM permits, perhaps one the male love interests could actually be female in disguise.

Also, I'm 90% sure that Tinkerbell doesn't have an official love interest.

Levi

Quote from: Hunter on October 13, 2018, 05:33:27 PM
If the GM permits, perhaps one the male love interests could actually be female in disguise.

Also, I'm 90% sure that Tinkerbell doesn't have an official love interest.

Oh that could be fun!

Rafiki23

Hi,

Would it be possible to play Maui? If not, that's completely understandable, I can look for someone else :)

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Levi

Quote from: Rafiki23 on October 16, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
Hi,

Would it be possible to play Maui? If not, that's completely understandable, I can look for someone else :)

Sure! There's no restrictions on Characters.

Hunter

Quote from: Rafiki23 on October 16, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
Hi,

"If you start singing, I'm gonna throw up."      ;D

Awesome, I now have someone to hang with.

Rafiki23

Quote from: Hunter on October 16, 2018, 05:02:50 PM
"If you start singing, I'm gonna throw up."      ;D

Awesome, I now have someone to hang with.

Wonderful, I'll start putting together a CS!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Hunter

Overheard in the corridor one morning.....

Maui: How's Moana.
Fetu: Being Moana.
Maui: I know what you mean, sometimes I'm glad I only have to work with her.
Moana: Guys, I'm Right Here!

Angie

This still open, by chance? And any limits on what characters are allowed, aside from the ones already reserved?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Levi

Quote from: Angie on October 16, 2018, 08:40:41 PM
This still open, by chance? And any limits on what characters are allowed, aside from the ones already reserved?

Wide open! No limits

Angie

Quote from: Levi on October 16, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
Wide open! No limits

I have always wanted to play around with Elsa...I do love that girl.

Rafiki23

Quote from: Hunter on October 16, 2018, 08:36:08 PM
Overheard in the corridor one morning.....

Maui: How's Moana.
Fetu: Being Moana.
Maui: I know what you mean, sometimes I'm glad I only have to work with her.
Moana: Guys, I'm Right Here!

Hahaha, I'm already liking where this is going!

Rafiki23

Maui Character Sheet

Maui, Shapeshifter, Demigod of the Wind and Sea, Hero of Men and Women

I will leave his nickname to his friends as that’s where they tend to naturally come from.

Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual

Height:6’2”                      Weight:260lb
Eye Colour:Hazel              Hair Colour:Black

Romanic Attachment:
Maui doesn’t have any current romantic attachments, his personality and carefree life style tend to cause issues when in comes to making commitments. Also, something he wouldn’t admit to anyone, Maui is concerned about dating and falling in love with a mortal. His immortality makes it a scary prospect to have to watch the love of your life grow old, whither, and die.

Personality:
Maui is conceited, there’s no way around that, but he’s not so bad off that he had turned into a pompous ass. He just loves himself and assumes everyone loves him to, which tends to be the case more often than not. He is a free spirit, he enjoy’s living life and loving as many minutes of it as he can. He’s the jokester, sarcastic, and jovial person in the bunch, loving nothing more than to laugh the day away with his buddy’s in any location they end up.

Interests:
Maui, being the party man he is, is strictly looking for a good time. Therefore, everything he does is centered around happiness and pleasure. On the more professional side, Maui has no idea what he wants to do, everything seems so normal and boring to him, but as he sees the rest of his friends pursuing their own endeavors he finds himself longing for a new purpose.

Likes/ Dislikes:
Likes - Maui tries to like everything, so much so that it can get him in trouble sometimes. He enjoys drinking, woman, parties, eating, and anything else that can make you go “Mmmmm”.

Dislikes - He hates anything mean or boring, it’s as simple as that. Don’t come to Maui’s party (which happens to be his life) looking to spoil the fun, it has never ended well.

History:
Maui was born a mortal well over three thousand years ago, to parents that sadly didn’t want him, and decided to throw him into the ocean and leave him for dead. But, luckily for Maui, the gods and the ocean itself took pity on him and bestowed a great gift as they had never bestowed to a mortal before, his hook. The hook made Maui a demigod, granting him eternal life, neigh invulnerability, and among other things, the ability to shapeshift into any animal he desired. He spent the next thousand years doing all that he could for humanity, acting as though it was for the sake of his ego, but in reality, he was only looking for the love and acceptance his parents denied him. His gifts have grown stronger and more complex over the years, but he is still only half a god, which makes him vulnerable to a small list of very dangerous things; Most of all the intricate and often time fierce emotions of a human being.

After Moana and himself restored the heart of Tefiti, his new best friend had an extremely important life to lead as the Chieftain of the Motunui. Her leadership would have her see many struggles and tribulations, though Maui was never too far to lend a helping hand as she fought to once again breathe life into her peoples voyaging ways. Never the less, this left Maui alone and with a void to fill in his heart that Moana had created, so rather than keeping to the shapeshifting shadows he had lived in for so long, he decided to step out into the world and make some much needed friends.

On/Off's:Same as Writers

Face Claim:Dwayne Johnson

Writer:Rafiki23

Here's my CS, I hope you like it and he gets approved :)

Dominique

Maui <3 I love him so much! ^^

The Little Mermaid

Name
Princess Ariel

Age 19
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Height 5’4’’                       Weight 124 lbs
Eye colour: Aqua blue        Hair colour Red
Romantic attachment:
Who is your love in your story? Prince Eric
Do you like them outside your story?Possibly, but she’s curious about what else there is in the world.
Personality: Free-spirited, naive, curious, rebellious, romantic, selfless, bubbly, headstrong. Most of the traits that define her in the story are part of Ariel’s true personality as well. She has an unbridled, almost childlike curiosity for the world around her and can find joy in the smallest of things, something many ‘surface people’ would envy her for. She’s dauntless, sometimes a little oblivious to the risks she takes when she gets excited about something new that she can’t wait to discover. She’s up for anything, anywhere and any time, and that is all the more true when it involves the ocean.
Interests: Learning new things, lots and lots of new things! There is so much in the world to see and do and she wants to do all of it. This includes travelling to any place imaginable, but also (extreme) sports, tons of extracurricular activities and going out to clubs and restaurants, especially ones with a unique menu and / or venue. Even the smallest things can be special when seen through the eyes of someone who’s never seen them before.
Likes: Swimming, animals, singing, drawing, painting, reading, collecting things that might seem mundane to most people. Ariel owns an encyclopedia that she will happily spend nights reading, just to learn more about the surface world.
Dislikes: Sea food, focusing on one thing for a very long time, injustice, losing her voice.
History: Ariel did spend most of her life under the sea, and this left her knowing only the absolute minimum of the world up above. While the story has her happily married off to the prince, in reality she’s not quite settled on what she wants. There’s just so many lovely people out there! Unlike the fairytale, her transition to land is not quite as final, and she will revert to her mermaid form every so often and will seek out a pool, the sea, even a bathtub when it happens. It can be a bit of an inconvenience but it’s nothing completely beyond her control, and she can delay or stretch it to some measure. Ariel, when in her mermaid form, possesses the ability to breathe underwater and swim at great speed and for great distances. She can also speak with aquatic animals in any form. It might make her look a little odd when she’s conversing with a crab, but among Disney princesses it’s probably not quite as out of the ordinary.
One/Off's: Check my signature for that, please
Face claim: I have no idea, so if someone else does, please let me know!
Writer: Dominique

Rafiki23

Ariel is awesome! I can't wait for Maui to meet her! :)

Levi

Quote from: Rafiki23 on October 17, 2018, 03:42:30 PM
Maui Character Sheet

Maui, Shapeshifter, Demigod of the Wind and Sea, Hero of Men and Women

I will leave his nickname to his friends as that’s where they tend to naturally come from.

Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual

Height:6’2”                      Weight:260lb
Eye Colour:Hazel              Hair Colour:Black

Romanic Attachment:
Maui doesn’t have any current romantic attachments, his personality and carefree life style tend to cause issues when in comes to making commitments. Also, something he wouldn’t admit to anyone, Maui is concerned about dating and falling in love with a mortal. His immortality makes it a scary prospect to have to watch the love of your life grow old, whither, and die.

Personality:
Maui is conceited, there’s no way around that, but he’s not so bad off that he had turned into a pompous ass. He just loves himself and assumes everyone loves him to, which tends to be the case more often than not. He is a free spirit, he enjoy’s living life and loving as many minutes of it as he can. He’s the jokester, sarcastic, and jovial person in the bunch, loving nothing more than to laugh the day away with his buddy’s in any location they end up.

Interests:
Maui, being the party man he is, is strictly looking for a good time. Therefore, everything he does is centered around happiness and pleasure. On the more professional side, Maui has no idea what he wants to do, everything seems so normal and boring to him, but as he sees the rest of his friends pursuing their own endeavors he finds himself longing for a new purpose.

Likes/ Dislikes:
Likes - Maui tries to like everything, so much so that it can get him in trouble sometimes. He enjoys drinking, woman, parties, eating, and anything else that can make you go “Mmmmm”.

Dislikes - He hates anything mean or boring, it’s as simple as that. Don’t come to Maui’s party (which happens to be his life) looking to spoil the fun, it has never ended well.

History:
Maui was born a mortal well over three thousand years ago, to parents that sadly didn’t want him, and decided to throw him into the ocean and leave him for dead. But, luckily for Maui, the gods and the ocean itself took pity on him and bestowed a great gift as they had never bestowed to a mortal before, his hook. The hook made Maui a demigod, granting him eternal life, neigh invulnerability, and among other things, the ability to shapeshift into any animal he desired. He spent the next thousand years doing all that he could for humanity, acting as though it was for the sake of his ego, but in reality, he was only looking for the love and acceptance his parents denied him. His gifts have grown stronger and more complex over the years, but he is still only half a god, which makes him vulnerable to a small list of very dangerous things; Most of all the intricate and often time fierce emotions of a human being.

After Moana and himself restored the heart of Tefiti, his new best friend had an extremely important life to lead as the Chieftain of the Motunui. Her leadership would have her see many struggles and tribulations, though Maui was never too far to lend a helping hand as she fought to once again breathe life into her peoples voyaging ways. Never the less, this left Maui alone and with a void to fill in his heart that Moana had created, so rather than keeping to the shapeshifting shadows he had lived in for so long, he decided to step out into the world and make some much needed friends.

On/Off's:Same as Writers

Face Claim:Dwayne Johnson

Writer:Rafiki23

Here's my CS, I hope you like it and he gets approved :)

Very appropriate to use Dwayne, great sheet. Approved.

Levi

Quote from: Dominique on October 17, 2018, 05:28:23 PM
Maui <3 I love him so much! ^^

The Little Mermaid

Name
Princess Ariel

Age 19
Gender Female
Height 5’4’’                       Weight 124 lbs
Eye colour: Aqua blue        Hair colour Red
Romantic attachment:
Who is your love in your story? Prince Eric
Do you like them outside your story?Possibly, but she’s curious about what else there is in the world.
Personality: Free-spirited, naive, curious, rebellious, romantic, selfless, bubbly, headstrong. Most of the traits that define her in the story are part of Ariel’s true personality as well. She has an unbridled, almost childlike curiosity for the world around her and can find joy in the smallest of things, something many ‘surface people’ would envy her for. She’s dauntless, sometimes a little oblivious to the risks she takes when she gets excited about something new that she can’t wait to discover. She’s up for anything, anywhere and any time, and that is all the more true when it involves the ocean.
Interests: Learning new things, lots and lots of new things! There is so much in the world to see and do and she wants to do all of it. This includes travelling to any place imaginable, but also (extreme) sports, tons of extracurricular activities and going out to clubs and restaurants, especially ones with a unique menu and / or venue. Even the smallest things can be special when seen through the eyes of someone who’s never seen them before.
Likes: Swimming, animals, singing, drawing, painting, reading, collecting things that might seem mundane to most people. Ariel owns an encyclopedia that she will happily spend nights reading, just to learn more about the surface world.
Dislikes: Sea food, focusing on one thing for a very long time, injustice, losing her voice.
History: Ariel did spend most of her life under the sea, and this left her knowing only the absolute minimum of the world up above. While the story has her happily married off to the prince, in reality she’s not quite settled on what she wants. There’s just so many lovely people out there! Unlike the fairytale, her transition to land is not quite as final, and she will revert to her mermaid form every so often and will seek out a pool, the sea, even a bathtub when it happens. It can be a bit of an inconvenience but it’s nothing completely beyond her control, and she can delay or stretch it to some measure. Ariel, when in her mermaid form, possesses the ability to breathe underwater and swim at great speed and for great distances. She can also speak with aquatic animals in any form. It might make her look a little odd when she’s conversing with a crab, but among Disney princesses it’s probably not quite as out of the ordinary.
One/Off's: Check my signature for that, please
Face claim: I have no idea, so if someone else does, please let me know!
Writer: Dominique

I like!

Ok so we do now have a few people to actually start this thing so keep an eye out for links.

@Norsegod you still in?

Rafiki23

Quote from: Levi on October 17, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

Ok so we do now have a few people to actually start this thing so keep an eye out for links.

Woot! This part is always exciting!

Hunter

Chajesdad

Are we still in search of attendees? I was thinking one of the staff, a Dean of the Law department, one Judge Frollo. Whatcha think?
What were you thinking just now?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=31109 Ons and Offs

Angie

Right, so, I think it's terrible, which is a sure sign that it's ready. Usually. You know how it is, you think it's crud but everyone's like "oh my god ahhhhhh it's great" so here we are.

Elsa the Frost Queen
Age 23
Gender Female
Height5' 10"                              Weight 120
Eye colourBlue                       Hair colourBlonde, extremely light
Romanic attachment No 'romantic' attachments, per se...but as a noble woman, she is quite fond of affairs. Her loves, however, are very discrete affairs...but the longer she lingers outside her kingdom, the less she worries about such things.
Personality Fear once ruled her heart. Now, this is no longer the truth. She possesses an incredible confidence in both herself and her abilities. She is quite keen to babble on about subjects she has a great interest in-and considering all the books she read as a child, there is little she does NOT have a great interest in. This can cause some annoyance, but she does her best to stop when she notices the looks. Old habits die hard, however, and she does her best to be distant from others-people have to approach her before she can really open up.
Interests She loves to read, and learn about as much as she can. She's the kind of girl who can read an entire Geometry or History textbook for fun. Aside from that, she has a particular love of ice sculpting...but she feels like her abilities allow her to cheat a little too much. So she's taken that same desire and applied it to Pottery, where her powers don't allow her to cheat.
Likes/ Dislikes Likes: Sculpting of all kinds, she loves the idea of taking a raw block of ice or clay or wood and making it beautiful. Loves chocolate.

Dislikes: Backstabbers. Immense heat is also on her list. For some reason, cannot stand the taste or texture of pineapple.
History She spent most of her life locked away in a tower, though unlike most princesses, hers was close to home. She had little but books to keep her company as she stood as the center of a raging ice storm, contained within her bedroom, with a sister on the other side of the door who had no understanding of why she stayed locked away. The truth of her powers came out on her coronation, after an argument resulted in what might as well have been Fimbulwinter descending on her kingdom.

Events unfolded as both her sister and a prince from another land both attempted to reach her. She accidentally cursed her sister with frost, resulting in her slowly beginning to freeze solid, only able to break the curse with an act of true love. Prince Hans captured her after a near-fatal battle, locking her up with plans to execute her to both stop the storm and ensure that none could prevent his rise to King of Arendelle (as he planned to assassinate her sister, Princess Anna, as well). She escaped the cell, however, and through happenstance, both princesses and Hans ended up on the frozen lake outside the castle.

It was over in a moment. Hans raised his blade to strike Elsa down, only for Anna to interrupt, freezing solid as she threw herself in the path of his sword, causing the blade to shatter. The storm stopped in an instant, as Elsa wept for her frozen sister...but the tears melted the ice away, and soon, Anna breathed once more, the curse broken. Hans was returned home with a very nice letter about what all he had done. They have not heard from him since.

The people were far more accepting of Elsa's powers than she thought they would be. Ever since then, she has ruled Arendelle...but now, she seeks new experiences, and a chance to meet people who don't bow before her as soon as she walks in the room. It's hard to learn how to be sociable when everyone treats you like a god...so she's come to the castle made by the fairies to broaden her horizons. The fact that Anna is also coming here and she feels a need to keep her sister safe, especially because she has trust issues after dealing with Hans, does not factor into her decision at all, no sirrah.
On/Off's (Let's keep it simple: I like most everything, and while Elsa is mostly vanilla, there's not much that's truly an off for me. Just PM me if you have anything you feel is a little "out there" and discuss it with me. I only bite on request)
Face claim Asami Gate
Writer Angie

Hunter

Quote from: Angie on October 17, 2018, 11:47:02 PM
Right, so, I think it's terrible, which is a sure sign that it's ready. Usually. You know how it is, you think it's crud but everyone's like "oh my god ahhhhhh it's great" so here we are.

It is really good.   Really, better than mine I think.    Now I just have to wait for my Moana body pillow love interest to wander in so we can start some plotting.

Rafiki23

Quote from: Hunter on October 18, 2018, 12:17:52 AM
It is really good.   Really, better than mine I think.    Now I just have to wait for my Moana body pillow love interest to wander in so we can start some plotting.

Haha, I wonder if Maui is going to try and take a big brother role with her??

Norsegod1839

I'll work on Stitch tomorrow

Levi

Norsegod1839

Stitch
Blue Devil
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: Six Foot                              Weight: 200
Eye colour Black                  Hair colour Blueish Black
Romantic attachment: Open
Personality:

While still pretty mischievous his time with Lilo and the rest of his family has matured him considerably. He can be a bit rough and mischievous but he has a heart of gold and mostly refrains from acting like an evil son of a bitch. He's damn smart and has lately taken to fighting in an attempt to keep his skills up. He can be a good leader when he wants to be the type to give clear decisive orders. He's also a generally fun loving guy now usually up for anything and everything.

Interests: Stitch likes to eat, fight, and work on his spaceship (he's a bit of a gearhead)

Likes/ Dislikes: Mischievous, Cake, Elvis, Fighting

History:

After the events of his escape, his cousins escaping, and the mad scientist gerbil creating ANOTHER of him Stitch was more than ready for a life of adventure and fun. He became a stars ship captain once more for the Galactic Alliance and this time Lilo joined him. They spent a couple of years patrolling the cosmos getting into all sorts of wacky adventures. Stitch saved the galaxy a few times (and almost destroyed it at least once!) before growing home sick of his adopted home planet. Word reached him and Lilo of the school and Stitch decided to go and attend for the socialization.

One/Off's: Same as writer

Face claim: None

Writer: Norsegod

Rafiki23

Awesome CS's Angie and Norse! This is getting very exciting!

Levi

Levi

Quote from: Chajesdad on October 17, 2018, 10:50:53 PM
Are we still in search of attendees? I was thinking one of the staff, a Dean of the Law department, one Judge Frollo. Whatcha think?

Hello  ,sorry I did see this earlier but am only just getting around to responding.

Staff would be very welcome, a very intuitive idea I look forward to seeing the character sheet

Angie

Hunter

Quote from: Angie on October 18, 2018, 03:26:24 PM
Does love translate to approval? :P

We're a bit of a scattered bunch, but check out the approved characters list.

Levi

AnnieSatin

I'm interested, maybe Moana?

Hunter

Norsegod1839

Rafiki23

Quote from: AnnieSatin on October 18, 2018, 05:14:12 PM
Moana Pic

O.O.... Maui is gonna have some mixed feelings...

Levi

Quote from: AnnieSatin on October 18, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

She's smoking hot alright but I would rather you chose a different story, with two characters already from the Moana movie it's turning into a Moana based story if i add another.

AnnieSatin

Yea, having two that knew her already was the selling point for me lol.

Hunter

Quote from: Levi on October 18, 2018, 09:38:28 PM
She's smoking hot alright but I would rather you chose a different story, with two characters already from the Moana movie it's turning into a Moana based story if i add another.

Not really, it'll just mean that there will be one completed couple in the game.   My character can't really do much of anything until there's a Moana for him to interact with, as she's his boss/chief.     So I'd really, really appreciate it if you'd allow Moana to appear at this stage.

Norsegod1839

I'll weigh in

I do think that's a complete set from the Moana Universe. While I think that's not an issue per say I think we cut it there and make that a general rule for every "story" these characters are coming from.

IE I'm playing Stitch so if someone wanted to do a Lilo or Nani and then someone did something else that would be our three. Same for Frozen ect ect.

There's SO MANY movies and cartoon in the D Universe (Or multiverse?) I don't think we should box into one specific story (like Levi said it gets to much based on one thread).

My two cents is we keep it but not only stop it at three but I think make sure these three characters are not forming into a group or clique. As a co gm I would facilitate them all having a lot of separate classes and what not.

Rafiki23

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 18, 2018, 10:24:19 PM
I'll weigh in

I do think that's a complete set from the Moana Universe. While I think that's not an issue per say I think we cut it there and make that a general rule for every "story" these characters are coming from.

IE I'm playing Stitch so if someone wanted to do a Lilo or Nani and then someone did something else that would be our three. Same for Frozen ect ect.

There's SO MANY movies and cartoon in the D Universe (Or multiverse?) I don't think we should box into one specific story (like Levi said it gets to much based on one thread).

My two cents is we keep it but not only stop it at three but I think make sure these three characters are not forming into a group or clique. As a co gm I would facilitate them all having a lot of separate classes and what not.

I totally agree, but if it is set to only 2 then I can redact my CS for Maui and pick someone else, I think it would make much more sense to have Moana and her love interest than it does for Maui and Moana.

Norsegod1839

Honestly I think three is a good solid number for a cast of a specific disney movie.

So for like Frozen doing an Elsa, (dude with the reindeer), and her sister makes sense as a trio from that movie. Set's of three also can have a magical meaning in the Disney universe.

I might throw in an older Sora for instance! Which brings up another rule to the set of three I think works well.

No crossover or Altnerate versions of characters. For instance if we already have a donald and goofy from the mainstream then I wouldn't do a kingdom hearts version.

Levi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 18, 2018, 10:24:19 PM
I'll weigh in

I approve this idea! No more then 3 characters from a set story. @ Annie feel free to make a cs for Moana

Levi

Also the main story is live, all links in the ooc!

AnnieSatin

Awesome!! Thank you, sorry didn't mean to cause a whole THING about it lol.

Levi

Quote from: AnnieSatin on October 19, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
Awesome!! Thank you, sorry didn't mean to cause a whole THING about it lol.

:D it's totally fine.

Norsegod1839

Since Levi will be on vacation if you get your CS up today Annie I can get it approved.

Hunter

Quote from: Levi on October 19, 2018, 07:24:31 AM
I approve this idea! No more then 3 characters from a set story. @ Annie feel free to make a cs for Moana

Yah!    ;D

Levi

w.i.p
Megara
Meg
Age 25
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation Straight
Height.          5'4                    Weight 12 stone
Eye colour.       Purple                Hair colour Redish purple
Romanic attachment Hercules,  He's a god what's not to like?! Not interested in other men
Personality Extremely sexy, with sass on top. Loyal to Herc and deeply in love with him.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.
Likes/ Dislikes
History
One/Off's
Face claim Merisiel Irum
Writer levi

AnnieSatin

Name in storyMoana Waialiki
Nickname or name outside of storyMoana, Mo, never Ana!
Age 21
Gender Female
Sexual Orientation Straight
Height. 5’6”                            WeightNYB! (120)
Eye colour. Dark brown             Hair colourDark brown
Romantic attachment Fetu
who is your love in story? No one
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character? Not interested thanks.
Personality Strong willed, loyal, intelligent, brave, big believer in what is right and wrong, outspoken, kind hearted. Also stubborn, quick to speak, not very tactful.
Interests Swimming, playing the ukulele, surfing
Likes/ Dislikes Being outdoors, she is like a plant if she’s inside too much she wilts. Fetu, singing, laughing, her closest friend Maui. / Dislikes liars, people who are weak willed, manipulative people, snow & ice.
History Well everything was totally normal, just catching fish, dancing, weaving, playing games with Fetu, wishing I could see the rest of the world. Until the curse, it was killing our plants, our fish, our people. The land was dying and something needed to be done. So I did it. It wasn’t a big deal, found a demi-god, got the heart back, took it to the mountain, fought coconut pirates. Ect. Your typical coming of age rite of passage sort of thing really. Ended up the leader of my tribe! It was great at first but I’m ready to settle down, get married, have children and have someone to help me with this tribe.
One/Off's Fetu knows, no one else needs to know.
Face claimJarah Mariano
Writer AnnieSatin

Norsegod1839

Chajesdad

Ok, needing a bit of clarification for Judge Frollo, we ARE the characters from the story, or we are the characters behind the public image, or we are the actors who played the ccharacters in the story?

Nemesis

Rapunzel's character sheet is coming soon - don't know if reserves are being taken.
Nemesis
Levi

Quote from: Chajesdad on October 21, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
Ok, needing a bit of clarification for Judge Frollo, we ARE the characters from the story, or we are the characters behind the public image, or we are the actors who played the ccharacters in the story?

The character from the story but with a bit of who they are behind the public image thrown in. So just because frollo is a bit of a nasty guy in the story doesn't mean he actually has to like it outside of the story for example.

Quote from: Nemesis on October 21, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
Rapunzel's character sheet is coming soon - don't know if reserves are being taken.

Nope no reserves as far as I'm aware....

I'm going now as I'm actually in the que to disneyland lol!!

Blondebooklover

Name in story
Rapunzel Princess of Corona
Rapunzel
(hopefully soon Rapunzel Fitzherbert)
Age21
GenderFemale
Sexual OrientationHeterosexual
Height.5'5"                             Weight120
Eye colourGreen                      Hair colourBlonde
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Eugene
Do you like them outside your story? Yes
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character? No
Personality Outgoing, fun loving, romantic, naive, but a good person
Interests What they want to do outside the story. Sing, Dance, paint, sew, enjoys being around animals,and genuinely enjoys being around people.
Likes/ Dislikes Dislikes: Liars Likes: Pretty much everything else
History Rapunzel grew up in a tower deep in the forest. Isolated by a kidnapper for most of her life she has learned to entertain herself and her pet chameleon. Now that she has left the tower, with help and her trusty frying pan, she is ready to explore the world. She trusts easily but once you break that trust its hard to earn it back. Rapunzel now having explored her vast Kingdom of Corona is ready to experience more of the world. While a bit socially awkward she is friendly and fun loving, which annoys Eugene most of all.  Oh and I forgot to mention she has magical hair, that glows.
One/Off's Still exploring
Face claim
WriterBlondebooklover
Close your eyes now and give up the fight
There’s no place for you to run and hide
Welcome to a fairytale where sinners come to sin
Drink up all your money to forget the world you’re in
Welcome to a fairytale where sinners come to sin
You know you gotta get back out but we just pull you back in

Norsegod1839

Looks good to me Blonde!

Strega

Hello and nice idea! I am interested in joining as well with Jasmine. Will hopefully have a character sheet for her tomorrow.

Norsegod1839

Welcome aboard Strega!

I might go ahead and do an Aladdin if you're interested? They were always my favorite couple.

Levi

Strega

Goodmorning Norsegod and Levi! Sure Norse I'd love to!

Strega

Jasmine of Agrabah
Jasmine
Age 19

Gender Female

Sexual Orientation Hererosexual

Height 5' 4''                              Weight110

Eye colour Black                       Hair colour Black

Romantic attachment Aladdin is her one and only but since she has been living such a secluded life all these years in the palace, she could welcome some flirting.

Personality Straightforward she will not hesitate to speak her mind and oppose to anyone that threatens her freedom of speech. Brave and always in line to challenge anyone that treats her like a fragile piece of crystal.

Interests She is adventurous and craves to see the world, to meet new people, to experience new ideas, to dance and laugh and love and act foolish and free herself from the palace norms and the stupid royal protocols.

Likes/ Dislikes She loves animals, and stargazing. She is always on the lookout for the more broad and more stunning view of the city. She hates rules and regulations and hierarchy games.

History Jasmine is the only daughter and heir to the kingdom of Agrabah, but unfortunately, due to the patriarch authority of the kingdom, she can only rule alongside a husband. Possible suitors have been roaming the palace from throughout the lands to claim the throne and her. Jasmine hates to be treated as a lifeless prize and wants to change this rotten and anachronistic succession law.

Ons/Offs Her romantic life is limited to non existent. She only wants to be treated as an equal by someone with honest feelings.

Face claim Amy Jackson

Writer Strega

Levi

Wow!! Love the face claim!

Strega

She is gorgeous! And she is British if I remember correctly.

Levi

Quote from: Strega on October 28, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
She is gorgeous! And she is British if I remember correctly.

Really *heart eyes*

Norsegod1839

She looks good! And I see Levi already got her approved.

I will have Alladin up shortly!

Strega

Just good?! The woman is the epitome of beauty! Tsk tsk :D

Norsegod1839

Oh I am sure Aladdin is more than ready to show just how pleasing he finds her!

Chajesdad

Judge Frollo is dropping from the game, I find that I have not the time for the fun this game might provide. Sorry all.

Levi

No worries love, thanks for letting us know

Red Stella

While I love the concept and all the wonderful new takes on familiar characters, my brain just isn’t cooperating. 
Sorry to leave, but this does free up Merida for someone to do great things with her.

💋