An Evil Pathfinder Campaign

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 09, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phaia

Quote from: indarkestknight on August 11, 2018, 01:25:44 AM
Leaves this here for you. (Hi Phaia!)

You boys clearly do not see the truth here.
That simple seeming mug is actually the legendary mug of the Dwarf king!! She knows this silly human just thinks it keeps his beer chilled but she knows at least one current dwarf king that would pay her weight in Mithral for that mug!!

You really got to learn your history and arcana stuff guys!
<nods sagely>

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Phaia on August 11, 2018, 08:25:21 AM
For those of you more experienced then me in Pathfinder can Grasping tail be used to pick a pocket? Use thieve's tools?.
I know it could grasp a wand or potion or small item?

Phaia

I will rule that you can use your tail to pick pockets.

I will rule that you cannot ordinarily use your tail for disable device checks.  In some instances, like those involving activating pressure plates, you will obviously be able to use your tail.  In other instances where having a "third hand" might be handy, I will give you an advantage bonus (usually a +2) for your check.  However, using your tail to pick a lock with a thieves' tool will be outside of the range of your tail's capability.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Phaia

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 08:55:58 AM
I will rule that you can use your tail to pick pockets.

I will rule that you cannot ordinarily use your tail for disable device checks.  In some instances, like those involving activating pressure plates, you will obviously be able to use your tail.  In other instances where having a "third hand" might be handy, I will give you an advantage bonus (usually a +2) for your check.  However, using your tail to pick a lock with a thieves' tool will be outside of the range of your tail's capability.

Do I need to take the grasping tail feat?

And thanks that helps a lot to clarify things for me...
<hugs her tail>

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Phaia on August 11, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
Do I need to take the grasping tail feat?

And thanks that helps a lot to clarify things for me...
<hugs her tail>

To grasp stuff?  Yes.

I will add that coming by feats in this game is pretty easy.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Petrus02

Anaeis the cursed
Dhampir(nosferatu born) Cleric of Charon, Ranger(Beastmaster), 11 HP 12 AC, Sheet.
fighteningly ugly, rumours have it he drinks the blood of his victims and partners alike

Brief History:  growing up in a small village being so incredibly obviously different, Anaeis knows how it feels to be the outsider very well. after joining a cult of charon, he finally found companions who did not judge him soly by his apperance, but by his worth, and he likes it that way. Most of his old buddies died when the sect was found and caught, but he has still hopes of finding survivors or at least his Mentor in religious matters. From his Mentor, he adopted the goal of becoming undead and - effectively immortal - one day

Kinks:  Dubcon,forced sex, mental control, rape, bondage, gangbang, impregnating, (magical) sextoys

Non-Con:  Anaeis is up for partipition on all rape as a perpetrator, should someone try to rape him, this someone certainly will be greeted by a wave of negative energy.

feels like he'll die on the very first post... no armor, no real defensive abilities, no money to buy even a component pouch, so healing will be via channel negative energy only... hooray!

Phaia

FAERL
Tiefling Unchained Rogue/Witch, 1/1, HP 11, AC 13, Character Sheet.
She's a WITCH and a Tiefling...Burn her!!

Brief History: Faerl grew up as an orphan on the streets learning the ways and dealing with the extra abuse of being a tiefling. Called by patron in a dark alley after barely fighting off a human male she became a witch to go with her rogue abilities. Faerl will do whatever is needed to survive but she draws the line at hurting children which got her into prison. Slicing the throat of a powerful business man for smacking his daughter in public was not the best idea on hind sight. But Faerl had had a bad day and she just did not feel like the man desired what he had after she watched him abuse and hit his little girl. The chase used up all her spells and how she finds her self in prison awaiting the chopping block and annoyed at everything.

Kinks: Clothing bothers her she enjoys being naked and knows she has a body many human females would envy. Giving and receiving oral sex. Anal sex is surprisingly nice maybe because the base of her tail is just above her anus. Faerl loves HOT bubble baths. She hates to admit this, and would deny it, but she likes being bound and helpless. A gang bang would be fun as well. Rough sex is what she is used to!

Non-Con:  Yes Faerl would be 'down' for both. She is a switch but with more of a victim leaning.

PhantomPistoleer

The Widow of Abedal, Simona
Human Fighter/Brawler, 12 HP, AC 13, character sheet.
A base woman whose enjoys inflicting torture

Brief History:  The record shows that the Widow of Abedal was convicted of killing over twenty sexual partners.  She has been imprisoned in Hallowstone for five years.

Kinks:  BDSM, rough sex, group sex (MFF, MMF, MFMF), gangbangs, and exhibitionism.

Non-Con:  Simona is up as a perpetrator, victim, and participant who encourages more dominant partners during non-con scenes with other victims.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

The OOC and character sheet thread are up.

QuoteAugust 11, 2018:
  • Character Sheet & Rule Thread Created, located here.
  • OOC Thread Created, located, here.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 07:33:49 AM
The game does not have a player cap.

I'm also admittedly new to to Pathfinder, but I'm willing to read up. So.. if you're okay with new players, I can come up with something.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
I'm also admittedly new to to Pathfinder, but I'm willing to read up. So.. if you're okay with new players, I can come up with something.

I am cool with new players.

They are usually my favorites because they are more likely to go with the flow of things.  :)

Please let us know how we can help.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Phaia

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

There are plenty of people here that will happily help out Zoastria. First understand what Gestalt character is then its easy!

Phaia

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
I am cool with new players.

They are usually my favorites because they are more likely to go with the flow of things.  :)

Please let us know how we can help.

Oh! Well, does Druid/Ranger work as a combo?

Zaer Darkwail

It can do work as combo. You would have more stronger nature magic and companion from druid side, ranger could have other option for nature's bond than companion :).

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
Oh! Well, does Druid/Ranger work as a combo?

It is an efficient combo, but the druid side may be complicated for a Pathfinder newbie.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 11, 2018, 10:46:16 AM
It is an efficient combo, but the druid side may be complicated for a Pathfinder newbie.

I do have experience with 5e, so I've done the old spell juggle before, but I don't know how different the two systems are :x

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 11, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
I do have experience with 5e, so I've done the old spell juggle before, but I don't know how different the two systems are :x

I have never played 5e, so I’ll let the more experienced players give you an answer.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

Pathfinder and 5th DnD edition are quite different :P. They do use d20 dice but how it's rolled differs. Only what's similar is that you get to pick archetype in first level with the class (if so want) and usually is better stick to one class than multiclass.

Madam Striga

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
Pathfinder and 5th DnD edition are quite different :P. They do use d20 dice but how it's rolled differs. Only what's similar is that you get to pick archetype in first level with the class (if so want) and usually is better stick to one class than multiclass.

OTL okay

What would a simpler combo for ranger be, then?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, fighter. But if want sort 'arcane archer' sort of feel, then magus with right archetype would be fitting.

Madam Striga

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
Well, fighter. But if want sort 'arcane archer' sort of feel, then magus with right archetype would be fitting.

That would be my jam...

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, your setup would be using Magus with eldricth archer archetype, which allows deliver ranged spells through your ranged bow attacks example (but need reach spellstrike arcana to able deliver touch spells through ranged attack). Ranger side can be standard ranger. Or can pick any archetypes which you fancy or feel fit your concept.

1651Leviathan

I'm throwing in my character! I know it doesn't need approval, but I figured it'd be polite to put it here first!

Revvosh Ogreblood
Half-orc Barbarian/Warpriest, 14 HP, AC 12, character sheet.
A force of destruction for his dark god, ravaging civilized lands.

Brief History:  The product of the rape of a human woman by an orcish chieftain, Revvosh was born under an auspicious star. He was a champion of his god and people, until he was captured by his foes. Denied the death in battle that he sought, Revvosh was left to rot in Hallowstone.

Kinks:  Rough sex, pain, group sex (MMF, MFMF), gangbangs/gang-rapes, size difference (Revvosh as the larger).

Non-Con: Revvosh is very much a perpetrator, whether the target be a PC or NPC - though his sense of barbaric honour makes him less likely to rape an ally. He is more than happy to share his prizes. He is fair game as a victim to females.

Phaia

Zoastria,
here is a link to some excellent guides for a ranger and druids
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/community-creations/treatmonks-lab/

Treatmonk sets the standard other follow in the guides out and there and I have read the druid guide.
I was considering a Druid/Monk gestalt but went with the witch!

Phaia

Madam Striga

Thanks everyone for the support and help ^^

PhantomPistoleer

The new additions look great.  We will get a running start to the IC by tomorrow.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O