Monster high (drop by any time!)

Started by Levi, June 16, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

(Lurks with curious eyes.)

How can one have a Monster "High" without the King of All Monsters present!?

Course, I can easily see "Junior" being a student for Reasons. With the personality of an overly caffeinated Japanese school girl.

LamentingQuill

I decided to go winter fey for my male character, the son of Jack Frost and a human girl :)

Nygenn

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 20, 2018, 08:05:06 PM
I decided to go winter fey for my male character, the son of Jack Frost and a human girl :)

Sounds good.

I have personally settled on one all encompassing character for all my wants and needs, if approved of course.  ^-^

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Elf on June 19, 2018, 12:29:55 PM
Ah, another Hellboy fan. I'm glad you like.

Oh the naughty things I'd do that elf prince... Yummy yum yum... *licks her lips*

wander

Mac84 with the cool character images.  ;D

Elf

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 20, 2018, 08:35:45 PM
Oh the naughty things I'd do that elf prince... Yummy yum yum... *licks her lips*

If you still feel that after I get the CS completed you might just get your chance.

Mac84

Quote from: wander on June 20, 2018, 08:53:04 PM
Mac84 with the cool character images.  ;D

Those two ain't the only ones I have of my Favorite Femme Daikaiju! XD

When you're the incarnate of destruction, but feel like a Disney Princess

Nygenn

Kayal Zahir/Zahira

Age - Apperance: Young adult
Age - Actual: Unknown
Sexual Orientation: Omni

Height: Varies
Eye Color: Fire
Hair Color: Shadow tendrils

Description
In their original form Kayal has a body that is black as night and is comprised of smoke and shadowy tendrils somehow compacted into the shape of a human, usually male. Their form is cracked in places that are never quite the same and through which wisps of fiery magic leaks like vapor. When they speak it is with seemingly multiple voices in concert which sound heavy and haunting. Their physique is well proportioned and toned and always changing in size depending on the presence they wish to have. Whenever they appear in a room the overall lighting seems to darken somewhat even though it doesn’t hinder vision in any way.

It is quite rare for the Djinn to show itself in their original state after bonding a new master. Instead, they usually adopt a shape and form more suitable to their environment. In the world of men this is most often as a 5’10 ft. tall, athletic, dark skinned man with lengthy black hair, golden eyes, and going by the name of Zahir. Or as a 5’6 tall, slender, dark skinned woman with lengthy black hair, golden eyes, and going by the name of Zahira. In these forms they are solid and conform to the natural laws of flesh and blood beings. However, a change of appearance is but a thought away.

Zahir

Zahira

Breed: Djinn
Role: Teacher
Job Title:
Stereotype: Schemer, Charmer.

Personality: Playful, Confident, Arrogant.
Likes: Traveling, Being in charge, Playing pranks, Challenging others.
Hobbies: Games, Reading, People watching.
Strengths: Ageless, Enhanced physical traits, Flight, Invincibility, Incorporeal, Shapeshifting, Wish granting.
Weaknesses: A slave to the ring, Kayal Zahir cannot stray far from his vessel and is unable to interact with it himself. He is beholden to whomever wields it and must obey their commands in return for continuously drawing on their life energy whenever he is active outside his vessel. Additionally, whilst Zahir is capable of granting infinite wishes there are some limitations to his abilities. The Djinn has no power over life or death, nor the passing of time and the effects of wishes granted only last for one hour. On top of that a new wish cannot be granted while another is still in effect and repeat wishes are not possible for the same host. Aside from that it is unfortunate that millennia of servitude have not cured the Djinn of his hubris.

History
Kayal, better known and cursed as Angra Mainyu, was a notorious thief turned assassin in a time before recorded history. Utilizing the dark gifts his Djinn heritage bestowed him he found his thrills testing and besting the greatest of men. Men who had a bad reputation for abusing their power. Everything was a game to him as evidenced by his trademark use of a twenty-sided dice to determine the faith of his victims. Rolling 1 to 12 meant death in a manner determined by the dice, 13 through to 18 meant theft of either possession or body parts, 19 earned a day’s respite, and on a 20 he would provide his victims with a boon.

One day, when he came for a wealthy merchant he was intercepted by the man’s daughter who challenged the assassin instead. Intrigued, he accepted and soon found himself matching wits with the educated girl over a strategy game no long since forgotten. Their game continued for several nights, with them breaking at dawn and resuming after dusk, during which he and the girl developed a relationship. Eventually, after 13 long nights, Kayal was defeated. For her boon the girl asked to learn all about the man she had come to love, but little did she know that her father was listening in. When it came out that Kayal was half spirit, the wealthy man enlisted the aid of a sorcerer who awakened Kayal’s Djinn heritage fully, forcing him to cast away his mortal form and transcend into a being of pure magic, only to subsequently be bound to a vessel. Henceforth he would be at the beck and call of whomever wore the ring and rolled his dice. In an ironic twist of fate, the girl he fell in love with influenced the ritual to enable him an escape. Now it would be Kayal who could be freed from their master when the dice rolled 20 and the ring would be lost to its owner.

Kayal has served a myriad of masters over the span of countless lifetimes until one day a 20 came up and the ring went missing, not to be found again for millennia. That is, until a certain Selkie came into possession of it and had him help with the founding and running of a school for so called monsters.

On’s: Passion
Off's:

Player: Nygenn

Levi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 20, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
Is there a character count per person cap?

Yes, two characters this time around.

Quote from: Mac84 on June 20, 2018, 09:41:23 PM
Those two ain't the only ones I have of my Favorite Femme Daikaiju! XD

When you're the incarnate of destruction, but feel like a Disney Princess

LOL
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Levi on June 21, 2018, 12:51:30 AM
Yes, two characters this time around.

LOL

I'll have a winter fey and a nephilim for you sometime tomorrow ^.^

Mac84

I think before I even begin to work on any kind of Provisional CS, I need to ask a question.

Would (Dai)Kaiju be allowed?

Nygenn

Quote from: Mac84 on June 21, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
I think before I even begin to work on any kind of Provisional CS, I need to ask a question.

I suppose that would depend on what you understand that to be. I think something like godzilla or mothra may be somewhat unwieldy.

Levi

Quote from: Mac84 on June 21, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Who now?

I googled it....it's a band?

Or where you talking about this

If the second, we do have a lizzard type already in game so yes the idea is acceptable but the size is going to have to be scaled down. No Godzilla's at school thank you!

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on June 21, 2018, 01:21:02 PM
Who now?

I googled it....it's a band?

Or where you talking about this

If the second, we do have a lizzard type already in game so yes the idea is acceptable but the size is going to have to be scaled down. No Godzilla's at school thank you!
lol no Godzillas at school XD

jeflint

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Nygenn

Godzilla is just unwieldy, but I'm sure Godzooky or Denver will be perfectly fine.

We're getting a lot of reptiles and celestials though. At this rate those might be the two main groups at school.  :P

wander

Y'all copycats...

;) ;D

jeflint

Quote from: wander on June 21, 2018, 02:48:41 PM
Y'all copycats...

;) ;D

Too be fair... I'm going to be throwing a fox girl in here as well. 😁

Nygenn knows whom.

Nygenn

Quote from: jeflint on June 21, 2018, 02:52:31 PM
Too be fair... I'm going to be throwing a fox girl in here as well. 😁

Nygenn knows whom.

I have no idea...  :-\

Mac84

Quote from: Nygenn on June 21, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
I suppose that would depend on what you understand that to be. I think something like godzilla or mothra may be somewhat unwieldy.

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 21, 2018, 01:22:48 PM
lol no Godzillas at school XD

Okay, cool. :D Thankks for the answer.

CurvyKitten

I keep peaking in on this, it looks like a relaxing fun time. If it is still taking new players?

Levi

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 22, 2018, 04:15:03 AM
I keep peaking in on this, it looks like a relaxing fun time. If it is still taking new players?

Still open

jeflint

Quote from: Mac84 on June 21, 2018, 09:25:21 PM
Okay, cool. :D Thankks for the answer.

Not to be a bitch about this but that's Levi's call if your Kaiju is allowed no one else's.

Now I can see if it's the standard kaiju size but it she's 6 to 10 feet that's doable. Hella in dragon form is 15. Zar is like 9 feet tall. We have precedent for larger characters. And that's not me wanting another giant playmate. I'm just stating facts.

Also sorry for overstepping any boundaries Levi. O just wanted to remind folks you're the boss so groan and gripe as much as they want you're the head mistress. ^_^

Nygenn

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 22, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

It would be awesome if you joined this game. Levi is the sweetest person you'll ever meet and I... am a better person now. Promise.  ^-^

Metro Mech

I am just the same silly messed up person who just likes playing the scary monster.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O