Once Upon A Time In Mexico (Discontinued see 2.0)

Started by Norsegod1839, June 12, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catella

|| My O/O's | Currently: Closed for stories ||

Norsegod1839

Okay cool! Not let me get the two sons in

And then Faireland posts in the princess then everyone else can post

Norsegod1839

Okay I did a reserve for the youngest prince since I need to work up his bio.

It's going to be hard to find a sexy mexican man with burns on one side of his face! So I may just give you a regular picture and let you all imaginate them there burns.

Dragongoddess

I was going to suggest Gerard Butler but with the mask off, he doesn't look the same.

Norsegod1839

I'll probably just go the route of picking some one and like I said letting you guys imagine the burns.

Catella

Once Upon a Time, the King & Queen were in love...

Seriously. There are so many steamy things of these two.. Just...

*Fans self*

NSFW

Norsegod1839

Okay I think every one can post now!

Catella! I am so so looking forward to seeing how The King and Queen interact

If anyones ever seen Queen of the south thats where this inspiration kind of came from!

Norsegod1839

Heck I may even go ahead and do our intro post today! I'm feeling it.

Dragongoddess

WIP:

DESCRIPTION: La Diabla
Fairy Tale Archetype: Maleficent
Height: 5'7
Weight: 123 lbs
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nickname: Ally
Cartel Rank: Advisor to the Don/4th in Line
Signature Skill: Aggressive Interrogation
Signature Weapon: Dragon Gun
Bio: Alejandra was born to the previous Don, the youngest and sister of Estaphan.  From the time she was born, it was clear Estaphan was going to watch over her and protect her but that led her to test her luck.  She was only eight when she finally convinced her father to start letting her help with simple tasks like drug runs or retrieving money from someone who owed the Cartel.  And it wasn't much later that she got her first gun.

When the spare to the heir (the only child who showed any capabilities of running the Cartel if something happened to Estaphan) turned fourteen, she started trying to date.  This wasn't okay with Estaphan who got in the way every time so Ally lashed out by sneaking her way into room containing people who were supposed to be tortured.  By sixteen, her father put more trust in her, allowing her to start torturing prisoners and helping protection details.

Her first kill was the first time men started to fear her not because of her brother but the torture she inflicted upon the mountain at a mere eighteen years.  Over time she only got more ruthless and though she never got married or started a family of her own, she was a close member of the family to many high ranked officials of the Cartel.  Now, she serves as her brother's advisor and main torturer.  Without a family to hold her back and the Cartel being her life, she has proven herself a multitude of times to the Cartel.  As her brother prepares to leave the Cartel to his eldest son, Ally is conflicted as to what to do with her life for her as she has heard nothing from the up-and-coming Don as to whether her place is safe.
Affiliation: Madrino Family

Norsegod1839

typing in to google sexy face burned Mexican men took me down a weird path....

Catella

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
DESCRIPTION: La Diabla

Maybe she has brunch with the Ice Queen. Two crazy Latinas just sharing a meal. What could go wrong?

Catella

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
typing in to google sexy face burned Mexican men took me down a weird path....

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I mean.. you can only SEE half of his face so.. maybe go with a photo like that to leave the burns to the imagination?

Norsegod1839

Oh he is nice!

Catella go check out the youngest prince and FC I used and compare and see if your guy is more believable

Aiden

WIP

Fairy Tale Archetype: Gaston // The Woodsman
Height: 6'2
Weight:  195
Nickname: "El Santo"
Cartel Rank: Freelance Sicario
Signature Skill: Assassin
Signature Weapon: Snipe rifle
Bio: A short (bio of your character)
Affiliation: The Madrino Cartel

Will complete this when I get back from work tonight.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Catella on June 15, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
Maybe she has brunch with the Ice Queen. Two crazy Latinas just sharing a meal. What could go wrong?
These two ladies are either going to be great friends or justifiable enemies who just act like friends for appearances haha.

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

DESCRIPTION: TBD
Fairy Tale Archetype: Cinderella
Height: 5'6
Weight: 87 lbs
Nickname: Ella, Rose (her father)
Cartel Rank: Currently not Applicable
Signature Skill: Charisma
Signature Weapon: Wit
Bio: Rosabella was born into an already poor family but what she did have was a wonderful family.  With a mother who loved her dearly and a father who did everything he could to take care of the family, she was a happy child.  But every family has its secrets and Ella's mother had one that cost her her life.  Rosie took a great interest in the investigation and checked in daily, always bringing whatever she could to the investigators.  It was a hard day when she learned her mother's death was traced back to the Cartel but couldn't be pursued any further.

From that day forward, she investigated the Cartel thoroughly as well as different fighting styles and the anatomy of the human body.  Her investigations only got more intense when her father remarried.  The Cartel had not only cost her her mother but also turned her into a slave for some woman who thought too highly of herself and her children.  Her father was unable to help either as he had to work constantly just to maintain the way they lived, even if it was very poorly.

She planned to destroy everyone she could find affiliated with the Cartel but after the younger brother's accident, her plans changed.  There was only one heir left that wouldn't destroy the Cartel completely and he would be her first kill.  If she destroyed him, the Cartel would be crippled and she would keep going until it cost her her life.  So when her best friend told her the man she'd been crushing on for years would be at a Ball, she decided it would be her best chance.  She would just have to get past her step-sisters and get him alone first.
Affiliation: Currently not Affiliated

Catella

Norsegod1839

Okay Big Bad Wolf is up in the character sheet now! We have our first government agent!

Thinking in terms of what might make good stories I feel we need a man or women police lieutenant that speaks passionately against the Cartel

And maybe a Robin hood type mercenary? Who frequently steals from the Cartel and gives back to the poor?

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
Okay Big Bad Wolf is up in the character sheet now! We have our first government agent!

Thinking in terms of what might make good stories I feel we need a man or women police lieutenant that speaks passionately against the Cartel

And maybe a Robin hood type mercenary? Who frequently steals from the Cartel and gives back to the poor?
I could take on another character if you wanted.  Just let me know but I definitely don't want to take on more than 3.

Norsegod1839

You guys can take on as many as you want! I am just throwing character archetypes out there that might work! I will play whatever does not get picked up.

But Dragon if you want a third by all means!

Dragongoddess

Got Cinderella mostly done but I do need help in some areas.  Let me know when you've been able to take a look.

Catella

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
Got Cinderella mostly done but I do need help in some areas.  Let me know when you've been able to take a look.

Checking it out now Dragon! Also working on the intro now.

Norsegod1839