News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?

Started by Serenity Vixen, January 11, 2008, 09:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Cjac

Alright, I was ask to share this with all of you so here goes:

My ex boyfriend at the time had greatly annoyed me.  He was basically stalking my roommate and I so I arranged a special surprise birthday party for him.  The only thing is, I only invited gay men and I told them all that it was his coming out party (gay men scared the life out of him).  I took the door handle off the bathroom door and I locked the exits and just sat back and watched the fun.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sabby

o.o ..........

You ebil, ebil woman! Thats freaking hilarious XD

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Jefepato

Quote from: Cjac on January 15, 2008, 06:08:30 PM
Alright, I was ask to share this with all of you so here goes:

My ex boyfriend at the time had greatly annoyed me.  He was basically stalking my roommate and I so I arranged a special surprise birthday party for him.  The only thing is, I only invited gay men and I told them all that it was his coming out party (gay men scared the life out of him).  I took the door handle off the bathroom door and I locked the exits and just sat back and watched the fun.

The part I find funniest is that if he just stayed calm enough to explain, he would presumably have escaped the situation with little trouble.

(Were the men you invited at all upset when they found out what you'd done?)

Sabby

Cjac

Nah, they were all friends of mine and my best friend and they thought it was hilarious.  They would have come even if they had known in advance.

Cjac

Alright, I have one more and you can decide for yourself which one was more outrageous...

(This is the same ex-boyfriend, by-the-way.  He seemed to bring out the worst? Best? in me)

My best friend and I went in to the apartment that the two of them shared and turned all the pictures and mirrors to the wall, turned the books around in the bookcase, took half the kitchen curtains and put them in the living room and the living room ones in the kitchen, put the love seat on top of the couch, put a tiarra on a Frankenstein planter and a few other odd things.  Then we waited for him to go in and come back out.  When he did, we went in and put everything back.  We did this 4 times and each time refused to admit that there was anything amiss.  That was 20 years ago and we still have never fessed up.