MCU AVENGERS RPG

Started by VoluptuousVixen, January 03, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

yeah if someone wants to be tony by all means! If not I can take him!

Gannameade

Honestly I want Black Panther.

Val Arden

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on January 07, 2018, 06:17:43 PM
ValArden, you can have Agent Venom would you be considering the Eddie Brock version we are going to be getting in the upcoming movie played by Tom Hardy?
In fact Eddie Brock might be more interesting choice, despite I love Flash Thompson he's too good, Eddie Brock is much more unpredictable character.
Also I think creating pre-planet symbiont Venom would be much more interesting to play, with his limitation and quite high chance for madness.

So I'll try to write down bio and powers today or tomorrow if I won't have good inspiration today. :)

Gannameade

DESCRIPTION: Black Panther
Group Affiliation: Leader of Wakanda, Formerly Fantastic Four, Secret Avengers, Avengers, Pendragons, Queen's Vengeance
Height: 6’   Hair: Black
Weight: 210 Eyes: Brown
Arch-Enemies: Klaw, Killmonger, Man-Ape, Baron Macabre, Black Axe
Nickname:  Black Leopard, Nubian Prince, the Client, Coal Tiger

Powers:
•   Black Panther Knowledge: T'Challa has the power to draw all the knowledge, strength, and every experience from every previous Black Panther.]
•   Superhumanly Acute Senses: T'Challa can see with greater clarity and greater distances than an ordinary human. His vision extends into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum, allowing him to see in near-total darkness and retain the same level of clarity. T'Challa's hearing is similarly enhanced, enabling him to detect sounds normal humans can't and sounds they ordinarily could but at much greater distances. T'Challa can memorize tens of thousands of scents. His sense of smell enables him to recognize people/objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. He can track a target by scent and track them to the exact location, can smell fear, and detect if someone is lying by change in body odor. T'Challa's sense of taste is sensitive to the point that he is able to taste the exact ingredients of any particular food he is eating.
•   Superhuman Strength: T'Challa has received a blessing from the Panther Goddess Bast, which elevated his strength to superhuman levels. His physical strength is between 800 lbs and 2 tons; although the full limits aren't known.
•   Superhuman Speed: T'Challa is able to run and move at speeds superior to those of any Olympic athlete, and is capable of reaching speeds of 40 mph. He has the ability to attack faster than the eye can follow. His combat speed seems more enhanced then anything else, as he has frequently kept up with other enemies in combat, and blitzed people before they pull their trigger fingers.
•   Superhuman Stamina: T'Challa's body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles and his musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina, exceptional endurance, and lung capacity; in all physical activities. His lung capacity is at peak human level enabling him to hold breath for 6 minutes underwater, making his lungs as healthy as human's lungs can get. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue toxins begin to impair him.
•   Superhuman Durability: T'Challa's skin, bone, and muscle tissues are augmented to levels that are considerably stronger and harder than human and the tissues are impervious to injury to an extraordinary extent.
•   Superhuman Healing: T'Challa is able to regenerate injured tissue and brain cells to an extraordinary degree, heal broken bones, torn muscles, but is unable to regenerate missing limbs or organs. He is immune to all Earthly diseases, infections and disorders. He's also impervious to gas attacks, poisons, and nerve-toxins of any kind and is completely resistant to diseases.
•   Superhuman Agility: T'Challa's agility, balance, flexibility, dexterity, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of an Olympic gold medalist. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats.
•   Superhuman Reflexes: T'Challa's reaction time is superior to that of any Olympic athlete that has ever competed. His reflexes are so efficient that he can dodge and deflect point blank gun fire, dodge bullets from machine guns and sniper rifle.

Skills:
Genius Intelligence: T'Challa is also a polymath genius and has an eidetic (aka photographic) memory. His genius is as such that he is one of the eight smartest people on Earth.  He possesses accomplishments such as a PhD in physics from Oxford University. He also combined alchemy with science to create a new scientific field called Shadow Physics, a dangerous discipline which allowed him to track Vibranium on a quantum level, craft weapons which would be particularly effective against Vibranium, and create an unstable teleportation device which at the time ripped apart anyone using it with great healing ability.
Master Martial Artist: He has been groomed to be a warrior from birth. An expert in practically all forms of armed and unarmed combat, and a master of all martial arts including African and unknown forms. He is a master of stealth, disguise etc. He is considered to be one of the best martial artists to have ever walked the Earth. This is evident by him being able to stalemate and even gain the upper hand at times against opponents such as Captain America, Daredevil etc. in hand to hand fights to an extent that in his full potential, he was able to defeat Captain America in a few moves, and overpower Wolverine twice without much difficulty, even when Wolverine was using his claws. Captain America himself said that when he won one against T’Challa, T’Challa was not his usual self, seeming weaker than he actually was. He was shown to be skilled enough to defeat the skilled combatant Karnak with a single blow to the head.
Weapons Master: The Panther has mastered all known weapons
Master Acrobat: T'Challa is a rigorously trained gymnast and acrobat.
Expert Marksman: He is a master marksman adept with hunting knives, firearms, and other projectile weaponry.
Master Tactician: T'Challa is a genius tactician, strategist, and leader who is practically peerless. He was taught tactics and strategies in his youth by his father who encouraged him to always think two steps ahead of his enemies and three steps ahead of his friends. His prowess is such that he is able to out think and out maneuver individuals such as Tony Stark, and other geniuses.
Expert Tracker & Hunter: Even without his superhuman senses, he is a master tracker and hunter. He can pick up a prey's scent and memorize tens of thousands of individual ones.
Multilingual: T'Challa can fluently speak his native language, English, and other various languages.
Master Inventor: He can invent various devices with special properties when needed. While not all of his inventions are as good as others made by Tony Stark and so on, he possesses engineering abilities and intellect that makes him a peer and has proven to be able to invent and create weaponry that rivals their engineering capabilities. T'Challa can also duplicate practically any other technologies after learning how they work or by glancing at the designs.
Highly Influential Connections: As king of Wakanda, the Panther has access to a vast collection of magical artifacts, technological and military hardware, as well as the support of his nation's wide array of scientists, adventurers, and superheroes.
Diplomatic Immunity: As the leader of a sovereign nation, He often visits the United States or the United Nations for political reasons. He enjoys diplomatic immunity during these trips, and his embassy is considered foreign soil.

Equipment:
Kimoyo Card: An extremely powerful and versatile PDA. It functions similarly to the Avengers' communicards, but with many more practical applications. In one instance, the Panther called up a schematic of a jumbo jet's cockpit controls and took command of the plane, landing the plane safely in a river. "Kimoyo" is Bantu for "of the spirit".
Black Panther Suit/Panther Habit : As chieftain of the Wakandan Panther Clan, the ruler is crowned with a ceremonial regalia in the form of a Vibranium laced panther habit. T'Challa received this crown-like garb after being judged by the Panther Goddess. The appearance of the suit has changed over time, but has retained its abilities; This uniform has the ability to absorb vibrations via its Vibranium lacing, it can negate and/or lessen powerful kinetic based attacks such as bullets shots, penetrating blades, and crushing blows. The lenses in the mask cut glare and enhance the Panther's natural night vision, then lenses also allows him to see in infra-red and other visual spectrum. The suit features:
•   Vibranium Microweave Mesh: The microweave robs incoming objects of their momentum; bullets do not ricochet off, but simply fall to the ground when they come in contact with the weave. Likewise, the Panther cannot be stabbed; however, the costume can be cut if the attacker slashes along the uniform's grain.
•   Anti-Metal Claws: Claws in the gloves are made of Antarctic Vibranium-based "Anti-Metal" that can break down basically all metals at the molecular level. The claws also have the ability to emit small energy blades from the tip as well as launch them as projectiles.
•   Energy-Dampening Boots: Energy regulators create varying fields from the Vibranium in the molded soles of the boots, enabling Panther to survive a fall of several stories and land like a cat. Given enough momentum, the Panther can also scale walls or skim across water. The field can be also used offensively to shatter or weaken objects, or defensively to rob incoming objects of their momentum as shown when he stopped a car thrown by the hulk from crushing him by using the Vibranium in his boots.
•   Cloaking Technology: The cloak can be elongated, shortened or eliminated with a thought, and the entire costume can be covered allowing it to pass as normal street clothes or render T'Challa completely invisible.
•   Teleportation device: T'Challa has also been shown using a teleportation device as part of his standard gear. The range is not known as of this moment.
•   Hard-Light Shielding: T'Challa was shown using a small shield comprised of hardened light, to defend himself and others as part of his standard gear.
•   Vibranium Energy Daggers: Energy constructed blades, the wielder has the ability to gauge between power levels, releasing a beam, powerful enough to slice through various structures and foes. This weapon can also be fired as a projectile. Energy daggers are T'Challa's default weapon of choice in armed combat situations.
Heavenly Armor: Lightweight body armor covering the user from head to toe in a similar fashion as Iron Man that operates by thought. It offers flight at high speeds, enhanced strength, and more protection in combat. The armor provides protection against mystical attacks and is equipped with various weapons.
Transportation
•   Sky-Cycle: T'Challa has access to an advanced version of the Sky-Cycle.
•   Advanced Wakandan aircraft.
•   Weapons
Ebony Blade
•   Other weapons: Swords, spears, shields, knives, clubs, bows, quivers and arrows. A large variety of firearms and other weapons used for close range, as well as technological weapons and devices such as a large 'power glove.

Bio:
He gained a Ph.D. in Physics from Oxford University.  He came back to perform his duties in his tribe to become a man to lead the country. He was sent to find the sacred Heart-Shaped Herb, whilst searching he was captured by A.I.M., B'Tumba was ordered to execute his friend, but since he couldn't do it, he freed T'Challa and joined him in battling the A.I.M. soldiers. During the combat, B'Tumba was fatally wounded, and after A.I.M. retreated, he apologized to Black Panther before dying.
After beating the then current Black Panther and taking a Heart-Shaped Herb to link him to Bast, the Panther God, the herb also enhanced him which made him almost superhuman as T'Challa became the new Black Panther, leader of the Panther Clan, and King of Wakanda. As one of his first acts as King, T'Challa excommunicated his adopted brother, Hunter. As the White Wolf, Hunter had decades earlier assumed leadership of the Hatut Zeraze ("Dogs of War"), zealous patriots who acted as the Wakandan Secret Police, performing acts of sedition, counter-intelligence, and assassination against the countries presumed enemies. T'Challa would not be a king who tolerated such actions, and so he officially disbanded the Hatut Zeraze, although in reality the Dogs and Hunter merely left Wakanda to operate on their own abroad.
Being King continued to bring up new difficulties when a tribal war commenced in Wakanda. T'Challa was forced to take sides in the war, choosing Dora Milaje over the Jabari Tribe for his secret service agents as well as his harem. The more Wakanda became a technological global power, the more T'Challa realized the threats of the outside world.

VoluptuousVixen

Villain's i`m thinking maybe we need chars like Vulture, Nebula, Mordu (who else survived in the MCU)

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on January 08, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
Villain's i`m thinking maybe we need chars like Vulture, Nebula, Mordu (who else survived in the MCU)

MCU isn't great about keeping their villains alive.  That said there's still the possibility of Ultron existing.  Especially with the way they're taking the Runaways so far.  Nebula's not exactly a full blown villain anymore and fits into more of a Loki role.  Red Skull probably survived, too.  There's also Abomination and Leader that have not been touched at all.  That's not touching on anything possibly opened up thanks to GotG vol. 1 and 2. 
Coming soon...

SweetSerenade

Vixen, I'll try to toss a pm your way after I get home from my class. I still have one train, a bus, and a walk before I get home. Hopefully it will be uneventful and I can get home quickly.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Mathim

Quote from: Green Goo Theory on January 08, 2018, 07:30:13 PM
MCU isn't great about keeping their villains alive.  That said there's still the possibility of Ultron existing.  Especially with the way they're taking the Runaways so far.  Nebula's not exactly a full blown villain anymore and fits into more of a Loki role.  Red Skull probably survived, too.  There's also Abomination and Leader that have not been touched at all.  That's not touching on anything possibly opened up thanks to GotG vol. 1 and 2.

That's why I like the idea of a Secret Wars scenario, villain deaths become irrelevant.

Are we going for any of Thanos' Black Order? Since they're MCU canon villains.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Gannameade

DESCRIPTION:  Falcon
Group Affiliation: Avengers
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 245
Arch-Enemies: Red Skull, Crossbones, Loki, Ultron, HYDRA
Nickname: Blackbird, Brother Falcon, Brother Super-Hero,

Powers: 
Master Martial Artist - After brutal and extensive training with Captain America in a plethora of martial arts, Sam has become one of the best fighters in the world; he's even defeated empowered members of the Wrecking Crew through skill and technique alone.
Master Acrobat - Again, thanks to the Captain, Sam's natural athleticism was trained and honed over the years and he was considered roughly an equal to Steve when it came to movement.
Master Aerialist - Simply put, Sam is one of the best flight fighters in the world, even better than people like Iron Man and Ms. Marvel due to him spending a majority of his time in the air.

Tech/Equipment
Falcon Uniform - A Vibranium microweave was added to the costume itself, making Falcon resistant to small arms fire. The entire system is controlled mentally through cybernetic circuitry in the Falcon's mask/goggles.
Wing Harness - An emitter array on Falcon's back houses Wakandan Vibrainum wings with a maximum wingspan of up to 50 feet (15 m). Controlled by a cybernetic link, the wings can be instantly reconfigured into "dozens of different cruise configurations". A "magnetic drive", in turn, provides the thrust needed to get Falcon airborne. The emitter also possesses GPS Jamming Devices that prevent satellite tracking, as well as interfere with infra-red tracking.
Avian Telecommunications Link - Sam has a good grasp of electronics allowing him to control and configure Redwing, his cybernetic pet.  Beyond commands, he can see through the eyes of robot bird in his vicinity 5 miles distance, allowing him unparalleled tactical view of the area.

Skills:
Plays Piano, drums; Spanish, German, Japanese, engineering, cybernetics, Martial Arts (various), Military, Espionage, Social Worker.

Bio:
Sam's life coming up was hard, and it shaped him to be that way. He lost his dad when he was 9, and his mother was killed several years later. Losing both parents at such a young age, in a place like Harlem made him a hard individual, tough and a hardass. Cap changed that though, helping Sam get back to who he truly is. He's an everyman, willing to fight for those who need it, whether they want his help or not. He tries to see the good in people but has no problem realizing when there isn't any. He's fair and compromising but knows how to be steadfast as well if the time comes. All in all, he's just a guy trying to do his best.

Falcon’s Social Web:
Iron Man:  Trusted, Fellow Tech-man
Winter Solider:  Brother in arms on the battlefield, trusted confident.
Captain America:  Brother in arms, trusted confident, has much respect for him.
Black Widow:  Fearful (of what her past might do to her),  Trusted, Sympathetic
Thor:  Brother in arms on the battlefield.
Hakweye: Co worker and trusted friend, a lot of respect
Hulk: Team-mate and friend.
Scarlet Witch: Co worker
Ant-man: Friendly with, Co-worker

Mathim

I'm surprised you didn't put Ant-Man in his social web, considering they were the first two Avengers to meet in the Ant-Man movie, LOL.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Mathim on January 08, 2018, 11:24:15 PM
I'm surprised you didn't put Ant-Man in his social web, considering they were the first two Avengers to meet in the Ant-Man movie, LOL.

"Ant-Man:  I let this guy win."
Coming soon...

Gannameade

Sorry didn't know we had an Ant-man.  "I know this guy, your great!"

VoluptuousVixen

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281092.0

Put up the Link to the OOC Page, so we can discuss opening posts.

Norsegod1839

I should be able to get spider man up today at some point! So be looking out for that!

VoluptuousVixen

Were getting ready to start, is everyone ready to go?

SweetSerenade

Quote from: VoluptuousVixen on January 09, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
Were getting ready to start, is everyone ready to go?
I sent you some Pms about my OC <3 Just wanted to get a check over before posting her up and stuff. xD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Norsegod1839

DESCRIPTION:Spider Man
Group Affiliation: Avengers
Height:  5'8
Weight: 144
Arch-Enemies: Vulture
Nickname: Pete, Spider, Web- head

Powers:  The proportional strength, speed, and agility of a spider. He can cling to walls and other surfaces using adhesive micro hooks in the tips of his fingers and feet. He posses a extra ordinary danger sense that allows him to perceive threats all around him and react to them.

Skills: He is a somewhat capable fighter especially when paired with his Spider- Sense.

He is also a capable scientist and tech inventor and has developed high tech web shooters that use his own "web like fluid". This fluid  allows him to swing from buildings and other structures. He can also use it to ensnare and trap enemies.

Bio:

Peter Benjamin Parker was born in 2001, in Queens, New York City, New York. During his childhood, he was orphaned by his parents and went on to live with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben, the latter of whom died later in his life.[10] He grew up and was educated at Midtown School of Science and Technology; there, he made friends like Ned Leeds, who became his best friend but was also bullied by Flash Thompson, one of his classmates.

After being bitten by a spider and acquiring spider-like abilities, Parker chose to fight crime in the streets of New York City as the masked superhero named Spider-Man. According to Peter, the spider died after biting him. To keep his identity as Spider-Man a secret, Parker maintained his normal, unassuming lifestyle, refusing to join the football team or do anything he would not have done before. He used his powers to stop small crimes and save people in Queens.

Since the start of his superhero duties, Spider-Man captured the attention of several news organizations and reporters interested in superheroes. Witnesses filmed amateur videos of several of his feats, such as quickly subduing a thief and stopping a speeding car from hitting a bus, and have posted said footage to numerous video hosting websites such as YouTube.

Since then the Web Head has gone on to team up with Tony Stark and his avengers to combat the insurgent Avengers. After the fact he returned to Queens and took on the man known as the Vulture and his criminal enterprise. With the help of his on again off again mentor Tony Stark he was able to defeat the Vulture and dismantle its smuggling ring. Since then Peter has declined a invitation to the avengers and his keeping his head close to the ground by patrolling New York. Nevertheless he remains ready and willing to help teh Avengers should anything arise.

Green Goo Theory

If everything's the same and it's not too late I'll toss in Vision and later a custom character since the OP says one of each is kosher.  I'll start on that when I get home from work.

Edit:  I was considering Daredevil or The Punisher too but given the nature of an infinity wars game I didn't think either was going to be as useful or as important.  There was also Thor since my favorite hammer wielding badass is likely never, ever, ever, EVER going to show up in the MCU.
Coming soon...

VoluptuousVixen

So an Oc and Vision for Green, great

Mathim

I might double up as Iron Fist if I can get a Luke Cage to accompany.

Norsegod1839

Can i be a much better and more interesting iron fist then the MCU version?

Mathim

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 09, 2018, 08:38:43 PM
Can i be a much better and more interesting iron fist then the MCU version?

Did you mean 'I' or 'it'?

But yes, and I was going to make him much more adept at using Chi as a healing tool, and able to wield the Iron Fist with both hands. He would also have been impersonating Daredevil for a few weeks just to cover up the latter's absence following the Defenders. Kind of depended on him having Luke Cage as a partner so they can set up Heroes for Hire. Any takers? Surely someone of Cage's level would be vital to the Avengers.

Norsegod1839

lol yeah I meant it! Sorry did that while talking to a customer

Gannameade

I don't know if I can do three for Luke.

I want my last to be an OC.   :-\

Mathim

No pressure! Plenty of others for me to choose from. We don't have any Guardians of the Galaxy yet, do we? If I don't find a Groot for my Rocket, I'll be Star-Lord.

Wocka-wocka-wocka!