Not Another Hogwarts Recruitment Thread (Seeking Students and Professors!)

Started by Flower, April 21, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

We just wanted to thank everyone for your patience and understanding so far. We really look forward to having you in game.

Still recruiting students and professors. ;)

#nothegifisn'trelatedbutwhatevs

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dancing flower on May 27, 2015, 02:39:33 PM
We just wanted to thank everyone for your patience and understanding so far. We really look forward to having you in game.

Still recruiting students and professors. ;)

#nothegifisn'trelatedbutwhatevs

Everything is related to President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Flower

Until further notice, pureblooded characters will no longer be accepted to Hogwarts: A Future. If you have already started a character sheet, formulated a pureblood character concept, or sent in a pureblood character sheet for approval, this restriction does not apply to you. If you are a returning writer with a pureblood character, this restriction does not apply to you.

Mellific

I scanned the list of face claims and searched for the name
Lass
, only to find, much to my dismay, that her name is on that list.

However, I then scanned the character sheets and could not find her image anywhere. Is the face-claim of Lass currently being used?

Also, I'm terribly sorry if I put this question in the wrong place! >_<

O/O | A/A | MM

Flower

No, you're fine. It's a character in the process of being approved.  :)

Kokaine

Still looking for connections/a plot for this character if anyone might be interested...

CONTESSA LEVESQUE
INFO

TESSA
5TH YEAR | 20 | MUGGLEBORN

PANSEXUAL | ♥ SINGLE ♥
CONNECTIONS:
friends | prue, desiree, jean
unrequited love from afar | Headmistress Sauveterre
DESIRED CONNECTIONS:
open to friends, rivals, enemies, irritants, flirtations, exes, romance, strictly physical, etc
specifically looking for someone who might be her muse while at Hogwarts

***Sheet Link***
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Ceralilly

Quote from: Kokaine on June 01, 2015, 05:51:06 PM
Still looking for connections/a plot for this character if anyone might be interested...

CONTESSA LEVESQUE
INFO

TESSA
5TH YEAR | 20 | MUGGLEBORN

PANSEXUAL | ♥ SINGLE ♥
CONNECTIONS:
friends | prue, desiree, jean
unrequited love from afar | Headmistress Sauveterre
DESIRED CONNECTIONS:
open to friends, rivals, enemies, irritants, flirtations, exes, romance, strictly physical, etc
specifically looking for someone who might be her muse while at Hogwarts

***Sheet Link***

Koka do you think Ysa might mesh well with her? I am looking for friends, lovers, exes, flings.....even a bit of bisexual tension growth...etc. I am curious about what she might need in a muse? :-)
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Kokaine

Quote from: Ceralilly on June 01, 2015, 05:58:19 PM
Koka do you think Ysa might mesh well with her? I am looking for friends, lovers, exes, flings.....even a bit of bisexual tension growth...etc. I am curious about what she might need in a muse? :-)

That might be an interesting dynamic there actually. The fact that Ysa loves secrets and Tessa seems to be a little more mysterious could be fun to play with in and of itself I think. I can see the possibility for friendship and even sexual tension there. As far as a muse, Tessa isn't really looking for anything in particular, just someone who might inspire her or give her a new perspective or kind of inject some extra pep... something along those lines so that things don't grow stale or stagnant as far as her art. All the better if she can at least to some temporary tattoos or sketch/draw/paint them too xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Ceralilly

Quote from: Kokaine on June 01, 2015, 07:03:29 PM
That might be an interesting dynamic there actually. The fact that Ysa loves secrets and Tessa seems to be a little more mysterious could be fun to play with in and of itself I think. I can see the possibility for friendship and even sexual tension there. As far as a muse, Tessa isn't really looking for anything in particular, just someone who might inspire her or give her a new perspective or kind of inject some extra pep... something along those lines so that things don't grow stale or stagnant as far as her art. All the better if she can at least to some temporary tattoos or sketch/draw/paint them too xD

I love this idea! She has been meaning to get a tattoo...hehe

Tomorrow we can YIM or PM about it?

Let me know what is good for you.  ;D
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Kokaine

Quote from: Ceralilly on June 01, 2015, 11:28:32 PM
I love this idea! She has been meaning to get a tattoo...hehe

Tomorrow we can YIM or PM about it?

Let me know what is good for you.  ;D

Awesome :)

Feel free to poke me on YIM whenever. PMs make me nervous/anxious >.<

My O/Os

Ceralilly

Quote from: Kokaine on June 01, 2015, 11:36:47 PM
Awesome :)

Feel free to poke me on YIM whenever. PMs make me nervous/anxious >.<

You know...i just told my hubby that. Lately PMs are making me stress out hardcore lol. I have so many to return...*sighs*

I will YIM you asap lovely lady. I have been itching to write with you.

Kokaine

My O/Os

Flower

Still recruiting students (purebloods prohibited at the moment) and professors (for Herbology). ;)

Also, if you have reserved a face claim and no longer intend to create a character sheet, please just message me. No hard feelings!  :-)

slytherindoctor

If you are still recruiting, I have a Hogwarts student I play that I would potentially be interested in putting down.

Flower

You can send the character concept to Emjay and myself via pm if you would like.  :-)

slytherindoctor

I did indeed do that. How long does it take you guys to approve the character?

Flower

A while. :P

Umm, a few days a min. A week at most-ish. Sometimes a person goes through a few drafts so occasionally longer.

Flower

We currently have positions open within Hogwarts which needs to be filled. Due to the importance of the positions, displayed interest in the position will not guarantee the application being chosen. This is not first come, first served, in other words. Faculty members are like other characters in the game with added responsibilities. For example, they can have scenes outside of the classroom and make personal connections. In HaF, student-professor relations in a romantic way are not allowed under any circumstance.

In addition to writing professors within regular scenes, sometimes the writer of said professor will be called upon to create classes within their professor's subject. This is not a regular occurrence (we write classes about once every few months or so) so you will not be overwhelmed. Also, we are not super strict about the layout of the class. So if you want your classroom thread to be interactive, go for it. However, if you would rather write one post and have students respond to it (without need for more interaction on your end), that's fine as well. 

Also, all faculty members from this point onward would need to have some type of connection with the current headmaster, Varius Tseric.

For some examples of the different ways classes could be set up, here's the Charms class and then our Dragonlore class.

Open Positions
Herbology
Arithmancy
Ancient Runes 

If you have any questions, please message Emjay and myself. We will be happy to answer them for you.  :-)

Lady Sakura

Would like to reserve a face will be sending the sheet after I finish editing it.

Ileana D'Cruz is Kanon Castavet // Vampire Mistress Sakura

and just in case

Sean O'Pry is Xual Knight // Vampire Mistress Sakura

Flower

Noted. :)

We currently have positions open within Hogwarts which needs to be filled. Due to the importance of the positions, displayed interest in the position will not guarantee the application being chosen. This is not first come, first served, in other words. Faculty members are like other characters in the game with added responsibilities. For example, they can have scenes outside of the classroom and make personal connections. In HaF, student-professor relations in a romantic way are not allowed under any circumstance.

In addition to writing professors within regular scenes, sometimes the writer of said professor will be called upon to create classes within their professor's subject. This is not a regular occurrence (we write classes about once every few months or so) so you will not be overwhelmed. Also, we are not super strict about the layout of the class. So if you want your classroom thread to be interactive, go for it. However, if you would rather write one post and have students respond to it (without need for more interaction on your end), that's fine as well. 

Also, all faculty members from this point onward would need to have some type of connection with the current headmaster, Varius Tseric.

For some examples of the different ways classes could be set up, here's the Charms class and then our Dragonlore class.

Open Positions
Herbology
Arithmancy
Ancient Runes 
Astronomy

If you have any questions, please message Emjay and myself. We will be happy to answer them for you.  :-)

Flower

Looking for love interest fooooor this girlie. Message me if interested.

Flower

Nopes but we are accepting muggleborns, halfbloods, and magicbornes. :-)

Flower

If you have an idea, you can pm Emjay and I about it. I'm sure we can figure out a way to make it work.

Jordan South

I have been looking into joining this group for a while now. Guess now is as good a time as any, huh?
Selectively accepting new writing partners~ Post speed: Moderate

O/Os
Plot Ideas/Requests
A/A

Flower

No time like the present! If you need help, we're one pm away. :)