Gnothi's Story Ideas and Cravings

Started by GnothiSeauton, December 16, 2018, 12:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Gnothi's Current Cravings and Story Ideas

Status and Availability:  February 14th, 2022 - Seeking a couple new stories.

Welcome to Gnothi's revamped, new and improved official seeking thread.

This thread is my official seeking thread where I post all of the scenes, stories, and characters that I'm looking to write for one-on-one and one shot scenes.  It's constantly changing, and only a fraction of the story ideas that I have, but this is a good place to go to get a general idea of what sort of stories I'm craving and what I'm currently looking for in terms of more intimate writing experiences.

• I work full time.  I'm in a mentally and physically demanding environment at work.  This means I'm not always available, nor am I always going to write back every day or do multiple posts a day.  I can try to do a post a week as a minimum, but please be mindful and respectful of that.  There are times when I might be able to hammer a bunch out if I have the energy, muse, and time to do so, but please be aware that I do work and have a life off the computer.
  • If you're interested, send me a PM here.  Tell me your thoughts on the story, what you might like see added to it, or what you had in mind, what character you wanted to write, etc.  Something is better than just the simple I like this story and want to write.
  • I have a bad habit of putting PMs on the backburner and forgetting about them, or realizing them when a lot of time has passed and I feel anxious about writing back after a while.  So a polite nudge from time to time is acceptable.
  • Forums only.  Again, forums only.  I don't do PMs or E-Mails or Discord.  If you're someone I've written with extensively in the past, and feel comfortable with, I'll do Google Docs with you.  But, as someone who enjoys displaying their work, I will always insist on doing forums.

Please PM me if you're interested in collaborating.  I prefer discussions about stories to be private rather than public in this thread.

The Old College Try
Modern, College Life, Coming Out, Female x Female

What starts off as a college art project between two young woman becomes something much, much more than that.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Character One, an out and unapologetic art major, is in need of a nude model for a special end-of-the-year project, and finds Character Two, a beautiful, shy closeted young woman from a conservative upbringing.  Over the course of the project, the two women become closer to each other in ways they never experienced, finding a connection that's too powerful to ignore, while bringing out the best of each other.
Seeking Writers for Either Character

Down the Rabbit Hole
Modern, Adultery, Taboo, Psychological, Older/Younger Relations, Male X Female

The man with seemingly the perfect life meets a young woman hellbent upon destroying it...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Character One, a young high school student, has had a bit of a rocky life.  After transferring to a new school, she meets Character Two, a handsome and happy older man, who becomes one of her teachers.  Seeing his life, and how happy it is, how picturesque, only infuriates the psychologically unbalanced young woman, pushing her onto a obsession to seduce and destroy his life to teach her teacher a very important lesson:  there is no such thing as a happy family.
Seeking Writers for Either Character

Don't Let Me Down
Modern, Physical and Emotional Trauma, Burying the Hatchet, Female x Female

The reunion of two lovers after years apart threatens to destroy them...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Character One and Character Two were once in a relationship in college when they went their seperate ways in a sudden and unforseen breakup by Character Two.  Close to ten years later, Character Two, in an abusive relationship with a powerful man, runs away and seeks refuge with Character One.  Not having spoken to each other, it's difficult at best in the beginning as the two slowly reconnect.  This is intended to be a slow burn incest story.

Hostile Takeover
Modern, Kidnapping, Incest, Psychological Horror, Male X Female

A Sibling Rivalry becomes a little bit more than physical.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When their father dies, Character One, a strong and determined older sister, has been waiting for the moment to take over the billion dollar company.  So, when the reading of the will takes place, she's distraught to learn that Character Two, her yuppie younger brother who has never shown any interest at all in the company, inherits the business.  To the point where she's more than willing to use whatever force necessary to get what's hers.

He Blinded Me with Science
Modern, Light-Hearted/Comedic, Social Circle Frictions

A Science Experiment Gone Right?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Character A and Character B are from two different social circles in school, and have been assigned to do a science experiment together.  While Character A, a popular person, has been putting it off, they relent and finally go over to Character B's, the nerdy person in class, only to discover some of the other experiments Character B has been up to (i.e. increased penis size, heavy ejaculation, etc.)  Intended to be a light-hearted story.

The Price to Pay
Science Fiction, Class Differences, Action, Taboo Romance

Everyone's got a price
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Character Ais a part of a group of bounty hunter pirates that roam the stars looking for their next big score.  On their most recent adventure, they come across a ship carrying Character B, who happens to be the prince of an intergalactic star system.  While Character A's group debates what to do, Character A strikes a deal with Character B to get Character B to safety, and thus a big payday.  Together they must elude other bounty hunters and pirates and warring systems, while coming closer together.

Dinner for Two
Modern, Extreme

Setting the Table
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Warning:  This idea contains extreme elements that focus heavily on torture and cannibalism.  To try and not include these elements make the story into something completely different, and thus loses my interest.  I am not negotiable on the focus of these two elements.
Character A is a murderer cannibal who has gained attention in the news.  Preying upon young women, no one knows when he will strike until it's too late.  Character B is his most recent captive, yet instead of killing her outright, Character A keeps her around for a bit (perhaps a mutual shared interest) and keeps her around while carving a piece of her here and there, never knowing that Character B is secretly plotting to get away from him.
Character A is intended to be a younger Hannibal Lecter character, who is deranged and uneducated, despite thinking that he is.

Destruction for Two
Modern, Super Hero-esque, Jilted Lover,

If I Can't Have You...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Character A is a normal person, enjoying their day, when they're attacked by a group of people.  Before the worst can happen, Character B, a masked vigilante of sorts, steps in and saves the day.  Character A becomes obsessed with their hero, trying to get into trouble in order to be saved again by B.  But when getting saved isn't enough, A starts to commit crimes themselves to get the attention of their hero.

Rest and Relaxation
Crime Drama, Taboo Romance, Cultural Differences

How to Mend a Broken Heart
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Character A is a member of an outlaw biker gang.  They have a lot of heat on them, tense gang relations, and the like, forcing them to go down south to work freelance for a friendly chapter of a similar gang in Mexico.  It's rough work, but it pays the bills.  One day a job goes a bit south, and they get injured pretty badly.  Unable to put them in a hospital, the gang puts him with Character B, a nurse that's on the gang's payroll while they wait for A to heal and the heat to cool down.

Gnothi's One Shot Ideas
Ideas that don't require a whole lot of plotting, and don't last beyond a few scenes.

Paying the Toll
Modern, DubCon
MxF, or MMxF

More Information
A family is on a road trip across country, however, all it takes is one wrong turn, one idiotic desire to take a more scenic route for things to go south.  In the middle of nowhere, the family car breaks down on a deserted stretch of highway that seems forgotten, with no traffic at all on the horizon, and absolutely no cell service.  As the sun is slowly beginning to set, things are looking a little bleak, until a car is seen coming down the horizon.

Yet this would-be savior isn't going to offer his help so freely, for everything has a price.

Essentially, I wanted do a short little erotic scene involving a family being forced to offer up the (legal) daughter in the family to this stranger for a few intimate moments in exchange for help.  Maybe a biker.  Corrupt cop.  Etc.  Bonus points for a two-on-one thing.

Special Activities
Modern, Consensual
FxF

More Information
A tourist and a special activities director (pictured to the right) find a nice and isolated spot where they can have some special activities of their own.

These Violent Delights
Science Fiction, NonCon
MxF

More Information
A woman ventures into a futuristic theme park, where she is free to explore every desire of her heart's delights, including those in the deepest, darkest depths of her mind.

If you haven't seen Westworld, it's not a major issue.  The series does serve as a major influence, but a general knowledge of the setting would certainly suffice.  This story could go in a variety of directions, depending upon what we decide and how things go through the course of our discussions.  It could range from light to extreme, and I don't really have a preference at this time.

One option I saw was for this woman to be the aggressor in the story.  A dominant, exploring her desires as she sees fit.  Another option I saw was for something closer to the plot of the second season, with her play toy getting a mind of it's own so to speak.  A third option could be one of mutual survival as the park starts to descend into chaos.  There are a lot of options, and I'm happy to discuss anything.

What's One Drink
Modern, Romance
FxF

More Information
Two women find themselves in a hotel bar during a work convention.  A few drinks lead to one thing after another...

Reunion
Modern, Consensual
MxT

More Information
At a high school reunion ten years in the making, two old friends reconnect in more ways than one, where one acts upon her long standing crush after transforming herself into the woman she's always been.

After the Premier
Modern, Light/Bondage
MxF

More Information
In a move to reinvent herself, and to be seen as a more adult actress than the Disney roles this actress is always type-cast in, she seeks out a Hollywood Badboy or Rapper to create and leak a sex tape. NSFW Inspiration

Dream Girl Gone Wrong
Modern, FemDom
MxF

More Information
A young, gifted computer nerd comes up with a way to create the perfect sex robot.  Only he did not intend for his perfect specimen to take her job so seriously when she is turned on.

Closing the Deal
Modern, Consensual
MxF

More Information
On the precipice of closing a deal on a house that would make her year and then some, a young and ambitious realtor pulls out al the stops in order to help close the deal with a potential, attractive buyer.

UberEats
Modern, Gangbang
MMMxF

More Information
After a long Saturday night, a woman is making her last delivery for the night when she comes to what looks like a sad bachelor party.  Having been offered a beer that is too good to pass up, she stays around for a little bit, watching the fight on television, when the best man pulls her aside and offers up a little bit extra cash if she’ll strip.  But one thing leads to another…

Medication Time
Modern, Extreme
MxF

More Information
He’s been locked up for most of his life.  A danger to society.  A monster.  A legend told to scare kids.  But he’s harmless inside.  Locked up.  Doped up.  He’s nothing but a gentle giant.  Or so it seems.  The stories about him do not stop a young nurse from picking on him, tormenting him, doing what she can to make his life hell. 

That’s all been fine and dandy…  Until the power goes out, and things go horribly wrong…

Finals
Modern, Consensual
MxF

More Information
They’ve always had a contentious relationship built upon respect, this volleyball player and her coach.  When things got tough, they got tough on each other, pushing each other to bring out their best as the two of them transformed the joke of a team into state champions. 

And on the last night of the school year, as the volleyball team parties out on the football field with friends, our volleyball team captain sneaks away to her coach’s office to say thank you.

Secret Santa
Modern, Workplace Romance
MxF

More Information
Two coworkers have always had a good relationship and make a great team in the office.  They’re pretty close and familiar with one another, yet have never crossed that line, mainly because he’s always been married.  Lately things have become strained between him and his wife, their marriage broken.

But one Christmas, she draws him for a Secret Santa gift.  And while the office party goes on beyond their shared office, she gives him the gift they’ve both been wanting for quite some time…

The Random Heap of Potential Pairings
No real idea behind any of these little pairings words.  Maybe some, but not enough to really flesh it out.  Just a collection of things that I'm currently looking for in a story.  Maybe we can build something together?

Brother X Sister
Anyone X Physically Imposing Women
Male x Transfemale
Biker X Someone Out of the Lifestyle
Psychotic Murderer X Victim
Bounty Hunter/Mercenary X Hired Pilot (Space Opera type)
Physically Handicapped Prince X Female Knight
Medieval Barbarian X Villager
Psychological Paranormal Horror
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Psalms:  Stories from The Church of the Sacred Union

This part of my thread is dedicated to a special selection of story ideas which are roughly set in the same universe, but are independent and unique from one another.

Some time ago, I ran a group game on here called The Church of the Sacred Union.  Set in modern day and in it's own remote community, it followed the believers of a religious cult that believed in the divinity of incestuous relationships, focusing on brother and sister relations.  The gist of the beliefs is rooted in the idea that God chooses the mate for his children by brothers and sisters, thus creating a sacred union.  The background and worldbuilding is extensive, but is by no means required reading or knowledge.

The ideas in this post here are ideas that are inspired by or take place in that world.

Please PM me if you're interested in collaborating.  I prefer discussions about stories to be private rather than public in this thread.

Sacred Union
Inspirations:   Past characters
Rating:  Light
Pairing:  Male X Female (Brother X Sister)
Looking For:  Either role
Themes:  Modern.  The Outside World.  Culture Shock.  Family Duty.

~~~

Originally this idea was the spark that helped to create the group and world that became Church of the Sacred Union.  The idea grew out of there and helped to inspire everything about it.

This story would revolve around a brother and sister, wherein the brother had either escaped or had been exiled from the Church at a young age.  Details can be worked out.  Whatever the case may be, he's been on his own in the outside world for some time, creating a life that could best be described as normal.  The past and his upbringing had been put behind him as he tried to focus on creating his life...

...And then his sister comes to see him.

I envisioned she ran away from the Church to avoid being placed into an arranged marriage.  Using letters sent to their mother, she tracks him down, and shows up on his doorstep.  On the surface, she pretends to be seeking refuge, to find safety from the Church and it's life.  But in reality, she's there on a mission from Christ to save not only her soul, but that of her brother's as well, for in her mind, they're destined to be together for the sake of their souls.  She'll stop at nothing to make her brother see her as he should, to make him see the true light of the Faith.

Duty
Inspirations:   Past ideas, thoughts
Rating:  Light or Extreme, depending on world and kinks
Pairing:  Male X Female (Husband X Wife)
Looking For:  Male Characters.  Patient writers.
Themes:  Modern.  Religious Cult.  Pregnancy.  Arranged Marriages.

~~~

Essentially, I wanted to do a relationship between two people who are in an arranged marriage.  My thoughts were that one was born without a brother, the other a widower, or perhaps is someone who has been brought into the community against their will.  These two people, who may have seen one another in the past but are strangers, are thrust together in an arranged marriage where it's expected that they breed and create a family together.  No excuses. 

I am looking to write the female character.  As of this post, this is nonnegotiable.  I wanted to write a young woman, with some lingering, quiet doubts in her mind about the religion, forced into a marriage with a stranger with the added weight of carrying a child she does not know whether or not she wants.

As for the male character, its up to you.  One idea that came into mind was someone who was a widower.  Or even a man who has some questions and doubts about the religion as well.  Perhaps, over time, he allows her more freedoms that other husbands in the community would never allow their wives, and the two of them form a deep bond and relationship with one another.

I'm not looking for non-con, but am open to extreme situations in the overall world of the church community.

Pure
Inspirations:   Past characters
Rating:  Extreme
Pairing:  Male X Female (Uncle and Niece, Cousin and Cousin, Etc)
Looking For:  Whatever really.
Themes:  Religious zealots.  Murder.  Social mayhem. 

~~~

This idea is largely inspired by one of my characters in the group.  A hardliner who was a firm believer in the religious teachings, he often went too far in defense of the faith and the church, often bringing unwanted attention between himself and those who are a little more forward thinking within the church.  It got to the point where he was arrested and sentenced to serve out his days in the depths of the Church's dungeons, penance for his crimes.

And then he gets out.

Maybe it's mercy from a new Prophet of the faith.  Maybe a death in the family has allowed him to come out for a time.  Perhaps he's escaped.  Whatever the case may be, he's out, he's free, and now, he is home with his closest family.  A dark and dangerous man with dark and dangerous thoughts.  As far as a story, maybe he is taken in by his family, or perhaps he is hiding out thanks to a family member or a stranger in the community.  Whatever the case may be, I envisioned he would begin to groom this young mind into his own way of thinking.

There are several ways in which this could go, and I am more than open to any ideas or discussions.

Blurred Lines
Inspirations:   Detective shows
Rating:  Light or Extreme, depending on world and kinks
Pairing:  Male X Female or Female X Female (See below)
Looking For:  Patient writers.  Crime investigation
Themes:  Modern.  Religious Cult.  Pregnancy.  Arranged Marriages.

~~~

Character A is a female captive.  Kidnapped from the outside world, dragged into the hellacious nightmare that is this cult.  A week or so in, she's been resistant, like many of those who find themselves there.  On the outside, she was a police detective, a decent one that just found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

What happens in this story is that there is a murder in the cult community.  In this peaceful, devout community, a murder is taboo and out of the norm, and creates a bit of a shockwave through the community.  People get nervous, people get put on edge.  And as a result, the Prophet of the Church is forced to look into other avenues in order to bring peace and justice to the community, and it involves bringing Character A out of her imprisonment and forces her to solve the case for her freedom.

Character B can be two options...  1)  I saw her being paired with a constable of the Church, teaming her up with him to be a sort of partner dynamic as they solve the case.  or  2)  She is somewhat undercover, being assigned to be a domestic helper to a widow, who would know what's going on, and trying to solve the case together.  or  3)  Any idea you might have.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Monthly bump.

Added Number One Fan (New)

Added Playing House

Added Special Activities

Update of status

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

I've updated my thread to include a new story.

Additionally, I am still very much looking for new stories and writing ventures.  I have one solo, and very few group scenes, and I've had a craving to write something lately. 

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

Deletions:
     Status Change
     Removal of Playing House
     Removal of The Niche Thing
Additions:
     New Story:  What Happens In Vegas - Long Term
     Revamped Story:  All In the Cards - Long Term

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

Additions:
     Status update
     Added "The Niche Thing to Do"
     Added "Different Walks"
     Added The Random Heap of Potential Section

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added important clarification regarding contacting me about stories.  Please PM me if interested in discussing something.  For privacy reasons I prefer to keep discussions about stories private in PMs.  Plus it helps to make my thread look pretty and neat.

Added Desperate Times.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

Additions:
     Personal Jesus - Long Term - New Story Idea
     Violent Delights - Short Term - New Story Idea
     Long Term Cravings Listing

Changes/Edits:
     Status Update

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

Monthly Bump.

Removal of several stories.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added a couple of new stories.

Giving it another shot.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Bumping it mainly as it's been quite a while.

Brought up a few stories and took some older ones out.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

He stood alone atop the crest of the hill.  A solitary statue of calmed patience.  Deeply he inhaled the crisp, morning air, savoring the feel of the sun's unmatched warmth as it washed over him.  He was at peace in that moment, cherishing the early morning serenity. Could it have been a better morning?  Could it have been a more peaceful, a more blessed morning?

He basked in the light of the Lord, relished the Glory of his power, his beauty.  He cherished the moment.  The calm peace that came before the storm.

And come it would.  And come it was.

Their screams, their cries, pierced the calm of the valley below.  The banshee cries of his precious little things.  Their screams, their frustration, their desperation was music to his ears.  A smile gently crossed his lips, a kiss as gentle as the light of the sun upon the glorious earth.  His eyes opened, looking down upon God's creation, looking down into the lush valley. 

From the woods, they would come.  From the woods, the two battered, exhausted girls would emerge, fighting for survival, racing for their lives.  Which would be worthy?  Which would be blessed? 

Time would tell, he thought, caressing the barrel of his rifle.  Time would tell.

Was thinking something along the lines of a murderous Cult leader, pitting two of his most devoted followers to the test, seeing which one was truly dedicated and worthy of being at his side, and which one isn't worthy.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Overhauled the One Shot section.

Added a few stories there.

Removed a few long term stories.

Actively seeking lesbian stories.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Rearranged some items.

Added pairings.

Still looking, but am admittedly struggling at the moment.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added a couple of new stories.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Removed a couple of stories.

Added important clarification to Don't Let Me Down.

Added Character Preferences to each idea.

Added Burn It Down and Dinner for Two.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.
Massive updates.
Removal of a couple of stories.
Addition of Psalms section.
Addition of Thicker Than Blood.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.
Added listing of important things to keep in mind.
Added several story ideas.

Seeking all sorts of stories.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Primarily seeking heterosexual (MxF, MxTF) stories for the time being.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Removed a few ideas.

Added a new Church of the Sacred Union story.

Added a few older stories.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Giving this a bump.

Ideally looking for more smutty stories.

Seeking New Stories