Treachery, incest and deceit~ Looking for F/M/M/M

Started by lenka, September 27, 2013, 09:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

For all is not what it seems within the Castle's walls...
Whispers wind their way through the dark corridors, cries of both pleasure and pain come from walls that have no entry. The stone's that surround the keep are said to be cursed, whether to keep outsiders amiss of the going on's inside, or perhaps it is to doom the family like it has for generation after generation

The mountain the Castle resides on is built of the same hard stone, fog surrounds for meters until the clearing between the forests edge have been met. It is a rare day the sun shines so brightly casting a new light within the Castle grounds, showing the barren fields for what they really are...cursed.

The King- so powerful with his numerous of lieges, wealth and the name that has been casted over passing mountains with fear. He also has a mind that likes to wander, watching ever so closely on his prized young daughter, one whom he loves and cherishes like she is the last of the rarest jewels...although if a larger kingdom was to be won, would he sacrifice her life at his side to co-inside another alliance?For he is far more greedier than he could ever even acknowledge. Looking over his daughter when she wasn't watching, finding release with the thoughts that they should be her delicate hands unleashing his seed...she was his.

The Prince- Smart and calculating. Has trained hard throughout his life, but can never become what his father so wishes or live up to his expectations. He lives in a house that is full if lies, seeing what is happening even behind closed doors. Treachery, sex and greed.
There is only one shining light that makes him stay within the castles walls. His sisters virtue, ever so delicate and one he tries to not think about considering the way he feels about her. But can he keep these lingering thoughts from his mind anylonger? Does she realize how fucking mind boggling he makes her and just what he has given up!?

The Princess Emmaline - Some may think of her as fare..but alas she is far from the word. She is everything sensual, from her smallest mannerisms as she floats gracefully to the way she is so compassionate with even a stranger. There is no other quite like her and for all her father knows she has never been touched. She is the joy of the castle and understand her role as the only daughter, but she seeks something more than to be just a pawn in her fathers mind. She craves touch from another, her body always responding to be touched by..him.

The Knight- the highest in command and the one steady hand besides the King. He is the most trusted, yet the most ruthless killer that has been known. Words have been spread that he even kills females and orphaned children.  An amazing male figure with the ropes of muscles that define his position, his only purpose in life is to protect in the name of the King. He watches over the family in the palace, his gaze lingering far too long on a particular being that makes his cock swell like no other ever has..him.

Just another day in Sheperton Castle... when there isn't treachery, deception and greed, there are always great masquerade balls every few months.

Heya guys and gals, thanks for taking the time to read above. I am looking for a writer or two..or three? I wasn't sure I wanted to organize a group game, but saying that it could be quiet fun to get to work with other people's minds...so here I am!

Please read through my O's or read some old posts, I find this important because it will give you a clearer idea about my writing style and I will be doing the same. I will be looking for a partner than can most importantly HOLD THERE OWN. Create and flourish with me and we'll work well.
I won't go on, but this rp would be a good chance for anyone that would like to dabble in incest, same sex and anything else crazy enough to plot.
Chat to me about idea's cause that's what I'm all about!  ::)

*huuugs*
~Len~

eBadger

Interesting concept so far, role of the king would be fun.  Is this pure sandbox, or is there some sort of plot behind it?  Are you set on the three males competing for one female, or open to a more equal mix?

lenka

I'm open to an equal mix.

Originally I was thinking that the Princess has this attarction with her brother.. Although they both haven't barely touched or spoke about their feelings. So plenty of chances to begin with initial flirting etc..

The King has this attraction/obsession with his daughter, he is oblivious that his son knows besides some brief caresses he gives her.

The knight couldn't think of anything better but to feel the touch of the Prince..Just thought it would be good to throw this in the mix to mess with the Knights head, because if anyone caught wind of finding out he was gay..travesty!

I'm pretty open to how the plot could work out, trades could be made, blackmailing perhaps if someone found out about a secret regarding the incest. Either one could prove they could try to defeat the King so that they could rule.

what are your thoughts?

lenka

A maiden could be added to the mix if that's what your were thinking.
She would dress the princess and plays as a 'friend', but secretly she could hate her and try to get the intel for the knight?
The knight could use her for this giving her what she wants in return of information..

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in this. A little medieval incest never hurt anyone (much).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games