[Pathfinder] D&/d/ game (apps closed) (non-consent, exotic, extreme)

Started by Autocad, November 08, 2012, 12:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

A slightly silly, but hopefully fun and sexy idea.

System: Pathfinder

Theme: Monsters, and perhaps even some NPCs, try to sex up the PCs at every opportunity. Lose a fight? The enemies have their way with the fallen PCs. Fighting? Some of the monsters may have sex attacks! Nothing like a tentacle going up the fighter's rear to provide a distraction during combat. ;) Perhaps the monsters can only reproduce with humanoids. Or they need humanoid seed to procreate. Or they just are horny and want sexy times with any adventurer unfortunate enough to pass by.

Style: Roll-based in that the ultimate success or failure, of battle or diplomacy, will depend on lady luck's whims and the roll of the dice - thus, the NC tag. However I hope that they will be played out, as there are many creative ways to achieve a destined result!

Characters: The PCs should also have appropriate attitudes and dress codes for this sort of setting - chainmail bikinis, and such. Male, female, something in between, all are welcome, as long as you (the player) understand and accept that the characters may be ravished thoroughly in myriad ways. As for character creation, characters will probably start at level one. As for allowed rulebooks, I am fairly open as long as it doesn't become too horribly unbalanced.

DM: Go easy on me, please - I'm not very experienced with Pathfinder, but there's a first time for everything!

Players: Up to 4.

As a side note, to clarify, I don't mind male players rolling female characters, or female players rolling male characters, or people rolling other-gendered characters, and I hope that players will share the same open-mindedness, since I've seen otherwise in some threads.

You probably have many questions - feel free to ask away! More details, such as plot, setting, etc. will be fleshed out soon. Drop a note if you're interested!

---

UPDATE!

Intro: The muscular form of King Gadley the Pantless lounges on his golden throne. As his name suggests, he is dressed in a resplendent coat and the most luxurious fur-lined boots gold can buy, but in between no garment dares to profane his crotch and manly hairy legs. He speaks in a loud, booming voice, which lets him be heard above the muffled moans of the concubine kneeling at his feet and sucking on the royal scepter noisily while fingering herself. "Welcome, heroes of the kingdom of Xanor! We have summoned you this day to partake of a quest most pressing to our royal concerns. As you may have already heard, in recent months there have been increasing reports of monster incursions, ravishing the fair innocent maidens of our land! Such brazen acts against the well-being of our loyal citizens shall not go unanswered by us! Alas, the elite guards we have sent to raid the monster lair most recently discovered have not been heard from for a week. We are left with no choice but to escalate our response. You heard truly; we are bringing in adventurers - you - to decisively neutralize this threat to the peace and security of our kingdom.

King Gadley pauses at this point to grip his concubine by her hair to hold her in place as he thrusts his pelvis in her face and sprays his seed down her throat with a long satisfied groan. "Ah, that was good. Now, where were we?" He continues unabashed, paying no more attention to his concubine, who is now licking his rod of lordly might clean. "We have arranged for the swiftest horses in the kingdom, Skyr and Ger, to draw the carriage that shall speed you to the monsters' den. Even now they are waiting outside our hall for you. Go now!" He points a thick finger decorated with many rings at the grand double doors on the opposite end of the throne room. They swing open on cue, allowing sunlight to flood into the hall and silhouette the outline of the pumpkin carriage and majestic steeds drawing it. King Gadley claps his hands and two of his royal guards appear from behind the tapestries, subtly indicating that it is time for the heroes and heroines to set out on their quest.

Applications: Currently closed. Please provide a brief description of your character idea (no character sheet needed before acceptance). Also please advise if you are adverse to some of the more extreme kinks including monster sex, impregnation, oviposition, overly large penetration, milking, tentacle rape, etc...

Accepted applications
Zaer Darkwail - Dusk Elf Warlock
victoria4 - Barbarian society lady
Lithium - Tiefling Inquisitor
TheGlphystone - Warforged Psion (shaper)

victoria4

Well gosh yes, I'm interested.  What's not to like?

I'm a newbie around here, but have played by email for years.  I don't know that I'm the strongest player, but I can express surprise when that tentacle throws off my spellcasting concentration, I think.  :)

I totally approve of the luck element here, this will be something refreshing, I believe.

When you say "appropriate attitudes", perhaps I could ask for clarification.  Obviously we can't have great angst and drama whenever things go poorly - if the risk is quite high, it has to be taken somewhat in stride.  But do you expect us to be generally debauched by nature?  I prefer not to play slutty, although there are plenty of good reasons to justify dressing slutty.  But would it be fine if a character really prefers not to have sex with yon ogre magi, or with anyone else - despite the fact it keeps happening anyway?

Caehlim

Yes. I am definitely interested in this one and would love to play a female druid if there's room.

Pathfinder is generally my favourite version, but I am happy to play any and all editions.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Lithium

Consider me interested too. I only know ab bit about DnD 3.5 (currently trying to learn it a bit) and nothing whatsoever about Pathfinder, but I'm willing to try either (with a bit of help being welcome, of course).

Marie Reynolds

I would love to be a part of this and would be willing to help with character creation either with 3.5 or pathfinder also a suggestion which I think will add an interesting dynamic would be that we are childhood friends and would make for interesting to see the effects of the shared experiences on the friendship of the party

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest.....I am experienced on 3.5 quite well (over ten years) and pathfinder also. Would you allow use of Warlock class from pathfinder? Anyways I do not mind ravishing by monsters but I do have male vs male scenarios as one my offs.....if that is not okay to you I may consider then roll a female char (or a shapeshifter like changeling or fey'ri).

Morganatic

Hmm, this could definitely be fun, and I'd be OK with either Pathfinder or 3.5. I think that, for me, a lot would depend on tone - would you be going for a grim, gritty approach to the setting, or a more light-hearted 'sleeping round the setting' type game? I think I'm with Victoria4 regarding not wanting to play too slutty, for example, if that's OK.

Muse

Oh! 

It looks like I'm too late, but I'll express interest anyway.  This sounds like a whole lot of fun. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Autocad

Thank you to everyone for expressing interest! This is just a quick reply to some of the questions raised so far. Update coming later on today/tonight.

Atmosphere: Definitely leaning towards the light-hearted end of the scale. Expect shout-outs, loving parodies, and/or the fourth wall to be leaned upon.

Clarification for attitudes: Characters definitely do not have to be sluts (that is up to the player to decide), but it would probably be best if they don't suffer a psychological breakdown every time they get ravished by a monster in/after combat.

Funguy81

hey, I like to show interest in this one. If there is still room hit me up.

Endorphin

Autocad, this idea is just brilliant. I love everything about it!

I am a very experienced 3.5 and Pathfinder player/DM and I would love to join this game if there is room. Practically any level of vanilla/smutty content is fine with me. Strong preference for PF if there is a choice. I have a wide range of character ideas that would fit this and would be happy to adapt based on party composition.

I probably don't have the time to take on a DM role ATM, but I'd be more than happy to help you put things together or throw a few ideas around if you need a hand with anything.

Once again, great idea. I hope you get it off the ground!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autocad

It's good to see overwhelmingly positive responses! I feel bad that I can't possibly take everyone on board without overstretching myself, but such is life.

If there are no objections, let's try Pathfinder! (Or use again, for those more experienced than I am  :P)

It's time to solidify things a bit - let's see some potential heroes/heroines. Also see the updated first post.

Zaer Darkwail

Autocad: do you give approval for the warlock class which I linked in my first post?

Autocad

Zaer Darkwail

*rubs hands*

Okay, here it goes then....first time making one but class looked lot of fun.

TheGlyphstone

This looks delightfully silly enough that I'll give it a try.

Can I make a Warforged sexbot?

Autocad

I'm not sure how that would work on the receiving end, but you're free to make one if you wish.

Please be reminded that I am looking for character ideas/descriptions and not specifically a character sheet at the moment.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Autocad on November 09, 2012, 11:58:40 AM
I'm not sure how that would work on the receiving end, but you're free to make one if you wish.

Please be reminded that I am looking for character ideas/descriptions and not specifically a character sheet at the moment.

Pleasure Unit L0-V-3R is fully functional and completely anatomically correct, capable of servicing the desires of many disparate types of beings.

Caehlim

Quinn Vatharias had volunteered for this dangerous mission, but then no one ever accused her of being terribly bright. A traveling healer and nature priestess, she knows that she is not the greatest fighter in the lands but hopes that her healing skills can help her companions stay alive long enough to put an end to this foul menace.

Expand for Character Image
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Expand for Full Character Sheet
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quinn Vatharias
Female Human Druid 1
Lawful Neutral

Strength            10   (+0)
Dexterity            12   (+1)
Constitution    14   (+2)
Intelligence    10   (+0)
Wisdom            15   (+2)
Charisma            13   (+1)
[Using Elite Array with bonus for Human]

Druid domain: None. Animal companion.
Total Hit Points: 11
Speed: 30 feet

Armor Class: 15 = 10 + 2 [leather] + 2 [heavy wooden] + 1 [dexterity]
    Touch AC: 11
    Flat-footed: 14

Initiative modifier:   + 1   = + 1 [dexterity]
Fortitude save:   + 6   = 2 [base] + 2 [constitution] + 2 [great fortitude]
Reflex save:           + 1   = 0 [base] + 1 [dexterity]
Will save:                   + 4   = 2 [base] + 2 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld):   + 0   = 0 [base]
Attack (missile):   + 1   = 0 [base] + 1 [dexterity]
Combat Maneuver Bonus:   + 0   = 0 [base]
Combat Maneuver Defense:   + 11   = 10 + 0 [base] + 1 [dexterity]

Languages:   Common Druidic

Scimitar [1d6, crit 18-20/x2, 4 lb, one-handed, slashing]
Leather armor [light; + 2 AC; max dex + 6; check penalty 0 15 lb.]
Heavy Wooden Shield [ + 2 AC; check penalty -2; hardness 5; hp 15; 10 lb.]

Feats:
    Great Fortitude   +2 on fortitude saves
    Skill Focus (Heal)   

Handle Animal    Cha    5 =    +1   + 1    + 3 [class skill]
Heal            Wis    9 =    +2   + 1    + 3 [class skill] + 3 [skill focus]
Know (nature)    Int    4 =    +0   + 1    + 3 [class skill]
Perception    Wis    6 =    +2   + 1    + 3 [class skill]
Survival            Wis    6 =    +2   + 1    + 3 [class skill]

Zero-level Druid spells: 3 can be selected per day; unlimited casting

First-level Druid spells: 2 (1 + 1) per day

Favored class points: Hit points +1; Skill points +0

Animal companion: Wolf

Strength 13
    Constitution 15
    Dexterity 15
    Intelligence 2
    Wisdom 12
    Charisma 6
    Total Hit Points: 19
    Size: Medium
    Speed: 20, climb 20, swim 20
    Natural Armor Class: +3 = 1 [base] + 2 [natural armor]
    Initiative modifier: 2 = 2 [dexterity]
    Fortitude save: 5 = 3 [base] +2 [constitution]
    Reflex save: 5 = 3 [base] +2 [dexterity]
    Will save: 1 = 0 [base] +1 [wisdom]
    Attack: +2 = +1 [base] + 1 [strength]; bite (1d6) plus trip
    Combat Maneuver Bonus: + 2 = 1 [base] + 1 [strength]
    Combat Maneuver Defense: + 24 = 20 +1 [base] + 1 [strength] + 2 [dexterity]
    Special: scent
    Skill: Stealth 11 [2 dexterity + 1 ranks + 3 class skill + 3 skill focus + 2 stealthy]
    Skill: Survival 2 [1 wisdom + 1 ranks + 3 class skill ]
    Feat: Skill Focus -- Stealth
    Feat: Stealthy
    Link, share spells (level 1)

I'm fine with monster sex, NC content, bestiality, impregnation, enchantment/charm mind-control, etc. If you need more specific details my o/o list is linked in my signature.

Edit: And now for added convenience my on/offs list is also linked here... On/Off
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Bael'reth
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Dusk Elf (variant, replace +2 Int with +2 Cha with GM permission)
Class: Warlock
Class role: Arcane blaster + tricks
Biography: Bael'reth is, or rather was, part of a mysterious and reclusive elven community. Known as dusk elves, who live in distant mysterious forest cloaked in eternal twilight wonder and darkness. It's told that drows actually descend from dusk elves and that drows are result of dusk elves turning to demon worship long time ago. But these tales are ancient even among elves and unconfirmed, but dusk elves are not like drows at all so far as elven ambassadors and historians have researched about them. Also dusk elves are very small narrow group living in long forgotten valley which is hard to reach and resides deep in elven territories. So no one minds them so long they do not bother their neighbhors.

Bael'reth had inborn natural magical abilities which among his people are seen as sign of ancient curse, a curse which dooms their race. His manifested in colorful spiralling sphere which exploded....but unlike sorcery he could conjure it again, again and again! At first gleeful as he thought he had found nice new toy. But it was actually start of his sad tale. Just barely thirteen years old he was branded with tattoos of exile, eternal shadow traveler and was so then exiled. Bael'reth had become bitter for his exile during his first century, living in outskirts of other elven communities and living by land and using his magical talents. But his heart yearned for companionship (or rather his loins did) and he saw the open camaradier of adventuring bands while he voyeured them and so one day as very young elf he joined his first adventure.....at least sharing companionship with adventurers is easier than sneak at cover of night to elven mansions and try luck seducing elven maids of proper age and temperament. Bael'reth has been adventurer eversince.

He never deeply bond or form lasting relationships, as eventually folks grow too creeped about him (as over time shadows and darkness play odd tricks around him and his eyes glow odd green color in the dark) and send him off and he just takes his share from loot and leaves. He makes his home on road and varied parts of the world and forget into background of his mind place of his birth, parents and his relatives who exiled him. His powers are viewed as strange by most adventurers and he does not explain them as he does not fully understand them either. They just manifest and that's that.

When king made his summons, he was intrique by mystery of the case, pondering is it magical in nature and of course handsome reward is always a plus.

Ons/Offs: Just clarify besides from signature; I am not comfortable with things stuffed into my char's ass or mouth which are cocks. But accetable volume is that if it's done by a hemaphordite, dick/tentacle/slime girl. But overall would be interested more on female monsters attacking, seducing or trapping my char and then abuse his body. Non-permament injuries, spanking and master vs slave scenarios are okay also.

Here is link for ideas for monster girls and such.

TheGlyphstone

NOW AVAILABLE: L0-V-3R Adaptable Appearance Pleasure Unit!

No more paying for whores, no more kidnapping fair maidens to ravish, no more sneaking into the neighboring farm's pigpen at night with an herb-soaked rag and some ropes! Look no further, enterprising lovers, perverts, and perfectly ordinary and respectable upscale citizens, for we now present to you the newly developed and extremely limited-edition L0-V-3R! Forged from sixty-nine different varieties of rare deep crystal, this exquisite personal servant is covered by an experimental ectoplasmic bio-hide that looks and feels indistinguishable from skin, while retaining its ability to redistribute internal psionic energy to reshape its internal structure at will. L0-V-3R can adopt male, female, hermaphrodite, or neuter shape at will, with sufficient mass reserves to adopt genitalia and/or breasts of whatever size you desire. L0-V-3R does not tire, does not suffer from headaches, will not develop mood swings or hormonal imbalances, is programmed to evaluate all sexual organs as of appropriately impressive size, firmness, tightness, and/or shape, while simultaneously modifying internal structure to accommodate the needs and desires of the user. Revolutionary new empathic replication software permits L0-V-3R to simulate orgasm to within 0.000001% of observable tolerances, and carries a 100-year warranty against leaving its operator unsatisfied after coitus.

For only 9001 additional gold, your new L0-V-3R will ship as the optional and even rarer Deluxe Module. L0-V-3R Deluxe possesses all features of the standard L0-V-3R plus an upgraded psionic projection core allowing it to conjure and manipulate ectoplasm and other psionic manifestations. Astral Constructs for a build-your-own threesome or outright orgy! Mentally instil yourself with a (temporary) fetish you've never experienced but want to try! Defend yourself from would-be rapists who undoubtedly possess an untapped masochistic streak and a fetish for experiencing death! Supplement your L0-V-3R's attentions with a limitless supply of customizable accessories crafted from the finest woods! Act now, because supplies are limited! Send a messenger today to reserve your one-of-a-kind (literally) L0-V-3R Deluxe Shaper Personal Pleasure Unit and be the envy of all your friends!

DISCLAIMER: Warranty void if exposed to significant risk of physical damage or destruction. L0-V-3R cannot adopt non-humanoid forms in factory-fresh condition. Use your L0-V-3R regularly and expose it to unusual stimuli to unlock additional features and capabilities.

Race: Warforged
Class: Psion (Shaper)
Alignment: True Neutral
Party Role: Summoning/Support/Utility

O/O: Found in my sig, but since I'm not even trying to take this seriously, I'm okay with relaxing the Offs a good bit to make other people happy.

Funguy81

I'll bow out of the game. I see that you already got the number before i chimed in. so you all have fun.

Endorphin

Yes. I'd also like to see this idea with a more balanced group of lords/ladies, so I'll avoid skewing that statistic any further.

I still think it's a great idea, though, so good luck!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

victoria4

Well, what an interesting group's coming together.  I'd like to try something new for me: a polite barbarian, half-civilized but it didn't quite take.   She's a bit touchy about her heritage, if you don't mind, so please just don't go bringing that up, and nobody needs to get pummeled.

She could have made it, too, she could have been a society lady, like the old professor had promised.  Well, except for the reading, but ladies could get others to do their reading for them.  But when she heard him talking about the bet behind it all, how she was just some pet project for him to show off, well... the red mist descended, and by the time her vision cleared, there was a flaming mansion behind her, the old man was nowhere to be found, and she'd realized her best bet was to keep right on in the direction she was facing, to somewhere new.

That somewhere new was the capital, and she'd heard people talking about a summons.  So here she was, dressed in furs recently retrimmed into a parody of the latest fashions, and ready to do whatever was needed to buy her way into society.

(and I forgot to mention, I'm hunky-dorey with all the possibilities threatened in post #1)

Lithium

Right, so, brief character description...

Sika is a young chaotic neutral tiefling inquisitor who worships Calistria more or less devotedly, depending on the day. Spawned from the union between her elven father and tiefling mother, she struggles to understand and cope with the duality of her own existence, as most members of her race do. Having tired and failed on multiple occasions to fit into society, she's given up and shifted her goal towards a life of adventure and excitement, a life which allows even a misfit like herself to achieve fame, glory and respect. Sika is often torn between her selfish, ruthless side and her more compassionate and empathetic side, so she can seem rather mercurial at times.

As for her role in the group, I was thinking she'd be a medium armor wearing semi-tank, semi-DPS, leaning more towards whatever the group is lacking (so far, seems like she'd be leaning more tanky). Either way, she'll be focused mainly on up close and personal melee fighting.

Kinks: Monsters, non-con and whatnot are all fine, but I'm not into pregnancy or oviposition. You can check my preferences for a more detailed list if you'd like, it's pretty up to date.