Seeking RP Partner; Gaming, anime, and original plots inside.

Started by SammyGirl, September 02, 2011, 03:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyGirl

Warning: When I provide a link instead of an image, the image is probably nsfw. View at your own risk.

First off I'd like to say that most of my interests tend to be on the obscure side. I've found that very few people enjoy my most favorite things, although more people do enjoy the things that I like but don't lose my mind over. If you spot something that interests you and you would like to discuss arranging an RP or ask questions about my expectations/share yours, please pm me.

Generic Scenarios and Themes of Interest

Desperation/urination: For me, the clenching of a full bladder is exciting, and the ecstasy of release completely mind-blowing. I'm not really into urine in cups or bowls or even just by itself. For me it's the act of urination that's the thrill. I especially like it if it's somewhere naughty (pants, carpet, sofa, anywhere but the toilet.) I don't really like to use urination in BDSM, though. Tying someone up and waiting for them to pee themselves is sort of boring. Trying to humiliate someone...I just don't find that sexy.

Beauty and the beast: For me the idea of a wild, untamed monster and a beautiful (or handsome) human is very intriguing. I would be willing to explore many different avenues in this realm, but most of all I like it if the human and monster are thrown together for some reason beyond their power, strongly dislike each other at first, and begin to have feelings for one another but constantly deny it. I also love the exotic play that is allowed in having a monster involved.

Gaming Fandoms

I don't discourage people who want to try something they've never done before, and if none of these fandoms are familiar to you, I would be willing to coach you and introduce you to the characters. HOWEVER, I much prefer playing with someone who has enjoyed the game/s, knows the characters, and would be ready to jump right in.

I would love to do an RP with one or two people, based on the following list of gaming fandoms:

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker-- Kind of a niche game, but one that Dragon Quest general fans would appreciate. This is my favorite one at the moment, and I would love to do a brief rp centered around the Hero (center front, I tend to call him Samuel because he reminds me of Samuel Oak from pokemon) and the incarnus (the monster). Note that the incarnus is a monster, so it would probably rank under bestiality. I do attribute a human form to the incarnus (Ace as I call him), if you prefer. Also note that no matter what form he is in, the incarnus is a hermaphrodite.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/016/9/8/epilogue_to_a_dance_by_5hadowthehedgehog-d37db0g.png
http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_images/45dd29b994760f2b2bc388b065c1268b/468161%20-%20Dragon_Quest%20Joker%20incarnus%20wulfspade_ace.png

9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors-- This game is very obscure, but those who've played it almost invariably love it. It's an interactive novel with a very spooky and often gory side to it, and the characters are wonderfully memorable. The story is also very deep, so I recommend it if you haven't played it already. But I digress. I'm very interested in playing out a scenario with the main character, Junpei, and one of his shipmates, Santa. It's M/M, and Junpei is canonically in love with June, so it's not a popular pairing. But I say it's not impossible. For anyone else who might agree, this could be a very fun little excursion.

StarCraft-- The game itself is hugely popular as an RTS, but my favorite pairing...not so much. I'm actually looking for someone who would be willing to RP a situation with Zeratul and Artanis. Both are male, and both are humanoid aliens.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/099/b/a/Let_Me_Take_You____by_5hadowTheHedgehog.png

Metroid-- One of my all-time favorite characters is Samus, so I think it would be fun to do something with her and Adam Malkovich, Ridley, or even an OC bounty hunter (as long as they have an interesting backstory). This one would probably require a lot of discussion, but I think it could be well worth it, especially if you're a big fan of metroid.
http://fapit.net/imgs/756/samus_aran.jpg

SammyGirl

Anime fandom:

Now, I like anime, but I prefer games. Still, there is one scenario I would absolutely love to try (and again, it's another obscure one, so I wouldn't be surprised if nobody was interested.

Kekkaishi--Great anime. I was sad when I got to the end of it. My favorite character was Madarao, but I liked Hakubi too. I was thinking something along the lines of a scenario with Madaro and Yoshimori (M/M) or a scenario with Hakubi and Tokine (M/F). Maybe all four together. Note that Madarao and Hakubi are demon/ghost dogs that have been contained and serve the kekkaishi. It may be an odd sort of rp idea for some, but I really like it.

SammyGirl

RPs in Progress

Original:
-Black Beast (Extreme Canine; Decrepitdan)

-Even Magic Won't Save You (Extreme Dragon; Angel Eros)

-Syrupy's You'd Better Get Used To It

Gaming:
-A Fire Emblem Frolic (Fire Emblem; SargeantToughie)

-Black Paradise Ascension (Pokemon; Group Roleplay) OPEN

Anime:
None.

Completed RPs

None yet.

Also: Added a new RP plot and a new character to the first post.

Decrepitdan

I'm interested in your 'Black Beast' scenario, but must confess - i'm not so good at the steampunk genre. Would it need to be in that vein?

Also, please give my story suggestions embedded in my signature a look see. Perhaps there's something there you'd be interested in if you aren't interested in playing out that scenario. *grins*

Thanks in any case.

SammyGirl

Quote from: Decrepitdan on December 21, 2011, 01:16:31 AM
I'm interested in your 'Black Beast' scenario, but must confess - i'm not so good at the steampunk genre. Would it need to be in that vein?

Also, please give my story suggestions embedded in my signature a look see. Perhaps there's something there you'd be interested in if you aren't interested in playing out that scenario. *grins*

Thanks in any case.

Well, I'm extremely excited that you're interested in the Black Beast scenario. It doesn't HAVE to be steampunk, or at least not strict steampunk, because I'm not exactly good at steampunk myself. The only reason I placed it in that genre was because of the airship scenario. It would be more fantasy/sci fi than anything, and I'm open to suggestions on the genre/setting.

Would you like to play a male or female character? It doesn't matter too much to me, but I like to know ahead of time.

Decrepitdan

Generally in that sort of scenario, id like to play the female character. But not SUPER attached to the idea. The only reason I tend to shy away from steampunk is that I know nothing about it, and cant really deliver on it.

SammyGirl

Quote from: Decrepitdan on December 21, 2011, 02:11:22 AM
Generally in that sort of scenario, id like to play the female character. But not SUPER attached to the idea. The only reason I tend to shy away from steampunk is that I know nothing about it, and cant really deliver on it.
Well, I read through your RP ideas and saw a few monster/human ideas, and also the one in regards to dogs. I'm very interested in both those things, which is why I think the whole beauty and beast plot is particularly exciting.

I'd love if we could work something out. Like I said, steampunk is not necessary, and personally I don't know much about it either. The idea for the airship actually came from a dream that I had, and instead of just assigning the genre, perhaps we could make up the world as we go? I also noted that you would like for the dog to be able to impregnate your female character. I'm not at all opposed to that, and think it could actually be interesting, considering he's also a reincarnation of a guardian spirit.

Decrepitdan

Hawt...Will he be able to transform into a human form...or if not communicate?

SammyGirl

I had no intention of giving him a human form, but I'd like if he could find a way to communicate. Obviously as the characters got to know each other, they'd be able to understand body language and stuff, but I was thinking that perhaps he could have the ability to speak to her when he appears in your character's dreams? I think that would further their relationship even more, and it would add an interesting twist to the story. I'm sure at first your character might think she was just imagining his communications, since it would be in the dreams, but I would like for her to eventually realize that that is his method of speaking to her.

Also, when I would write as the dog, I would write from his perspective, so you'd always get a good understanding of what was going on in his mind, even if at times he could not directly communicate with your character.

He's clever though, and I'm sure he'll think of ways to get her attention and show her what he wants, even outside of the dreams. What do you think?

Decrepitdan

I like the idea. A lot.

What sorts of kinks do you want to involve? Are you okay with the idea of a knotting cock? Or possibly, or in addition, a protein blockage? *wink wink, nudge nudge*

SammyGirl

I'm 101% okay with the knotting cock. I think it's delicious. I don't know anything about protein blockages (I read a little, but I still don't fully understand it) But it doesn't creep me out at least XD

Now, When I start the RP, it will probably be from the point where they first meet. If you would prefer another point, or you have a different idea, that would be cool, but I would love to incorporate the fact that they're not on the best of terms at first. I'll let you decide everything about your character's missions and what happens to her on the job, for the most part, but I'd like to include some of the things I mentioned in my plot summary. If you're okay with everything, I'll go ahead and post, unless you had something more you wanted to add.

Decrepitdan

What kind of mercenary would she be? Are we doing real world, with magic incorporated, or what?

Also, protein blockages are for mating purposes only. They are a natural blockage that forms from the males semen and prevents seepage, usually insuring pregnancy, but I can imagine using them for territorial purposes. A reminder that she's his? ;)

SammyGirl

Oooh, okay. That would be fine then. As for what sort of mercenary, it's up to you. I was kinda thinking that the world would be somewhat realistic, but with magic elements incorporated, such as if myths were real and whatnot. for example, the fact that the spirit guardian was once thought of as a deity would fall under the category of myth. I think there should be some magic, but not so much that there are tons of mages running around or anything like that.

What sort of mercenary would you like her to be? I wanted it to be largely open to interpretation, that way you could really make her your own character. She could use weapons or magic, or even alchemy if you wanted. But if she uses magic, it would make her pretty unique, I would say that most people don't have the ability to use it.

Decrepitdan

I was thinking of just making her a sort of, gun for hire. Probably in the field in some third world country, Afganistan or the like...hunting someone down. Whattaya think?

What sorts of kinks did you wanna involve, and what percentage plot to smut?

SammyGirl

I'll do most any kinks except for scat, vomit, and fisting.

It might be fun to have masturbation in there for your character, whether she be doing it to herself or to Ghost, and possibly some rough play, seeing as my character is a dog. I'd really like to see what unfolds as the story goes. As for smut to plot ratio, I'd like to have just more story than smut, and a little bit of romance perhaps later on, but I definitely want there to be plenty of good lusty situations.

Gun for hire is good, and I like the idea of a third world country, but maybe in a place that's not desert?

Edit:
I need to go to bed. It's 4 am here. But I'll reply again tomorrow, and hopefully we can start the rp. I'm very excited about it. And I mean excited in the BEST possible ways. XD

Decrepitdan

Perhaps a forested region of Pakistan, or Africa?

I like your ideas so far. I'm up for pretty much anything. If the spirit wants to involve others, find ways to dominate her...with only them knowing it...Whatever you can think of. I have few limits in that sense. It seems we share that.

SammyGirl

Africa would be GREAT.

Alright then, see you tomorrow. If you have any more questions, comments or suggestions, let me know, and I'll start the thread then. Goodnight for real this time XD

SammyGirl

I updated my ideas with some fresh scenarios I'd like to explore. Check the first post to see!