Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Sybl

Quote from: Xandi on July 08, 2011, 04:58:18 AM

Good Morning Everyone in this thread.

*grabs you all and hugs you tight*
Good morning

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Izzy1337

Autumn52

Izzy1337

Sybl

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Izzy1337

Sybl

Autumn52

New Rise and Fall War:

This one is going to be poetry driven. In order to post a number you have to post a rhyme or short poem which contains one or more of the listed words.
1. The color 'Blue' 
2. 'Flowers' 
3. 'Roses' 
4. 'Friendship'
5. 'Role Playing' 
6.  The 'Sea' 
7. 'Elliquiy'   
8. 'Anger' 
9. 'Blood' 
10. 'Death'.

The first team to get to 150, either positive for the boys or negative for the girls, wins. The rules remain the same:
Woman subtract one

Men add one

Liege Can add one for men's team or Subtract one for the Women's team (They can do either) Hugs

There needs to be two people between each poster. So if I post I have to wait until two more people post before I can post again. It does not matter gender.

These poems or rhymes need to be original. Please don't goggle the word's and just put something you found on the internet that will be considered cheating and what is the point of playing a game if you are going to cheat. So please be honorable. If someone is found to be cheating then all of their post from that game will be invalid. So lets just have fun and it doesn't matter if the rhyme or poem is good or not that isn't the point. The point is to try something new and have fun.

Rewards: I am open to suggestion for rewards for the winners. Please PM me any ideas you may have. Also I am beginning the participation sheet now. Please continue the participation list, if you chose to participate, by adding your name and putting the list in your post. If you start a new page please bring the list onto that page.

Participation Sheet:
Girls Team:

1. Xandi

Boys Team:

mynumber for this post is

Izzy1337

Quote from: Xandi on July 08, 2011, 01:54:43 PM
These poems or rhymes need to be original. Please don't goggle the word's and just put something you found on the internet that will be considered cheating and what is the point of playing a game if you are going to cheat. So please be honorable. If someone is found to be cheating then all of their post from that game will be invalid. So lets just have fun and it doesn't matter if the rhyme or poem is good or not that isn't the point. The point is to try something new and have fun.

Participation Sheet:
Girls Team:

1. Xandi

Boys Team:

mynumber for this post is

Adding my name, but I'm confused are we starting the poetry here and now or is that a different thread or later?

125 (if I need to add a poem I'll get it posted soon)

Participation Sheet:
Girls Team:

1. Xandi
2. Izzy1337

Boys Team:

Sybl

Participation Sheet:
Girls Team:               
1. Xandi
2. Izzy1337
3. Sybl
Boys Team:

roses are red :P
violets are blue :
I am going to have fun
with poetry too    XD

Izzy1337

*writing my poem before I need two...*

My color is Blue
My lover is true
I must love the Sea
And, yes, Elliquiy!

How's that?

Sybl

Quote from: Izzy1337 on July 08, 2011, 02:13:01 PM
*writing my poem before I need two...*

My color is Blue
My lover is true
I must love the Sea
And, yes, Elliquiy!

How's that?
Beautiful Izzy.. you Rock  ;D

Autumn52

The poetry Rise and Fall war will begin at a later date when all the boys and girls who want to participate have signed up and we have agreed upon a reward.

I'm so excited.

Izzy since you have never done one of these before I'll explain a little bit better. When we have all the people who want to participate on the sheet and we have all agreed on a reward for the winners then I will post when the war will begin and I will also post a link to the thread for said war. We will post in that thread until a winner is declared and then I will declare the winner and disperse rewards. It is a lot of fun. I can't wait.

Do you think we should still do the siggie prize and kinda make that the regular reward with each war and then the special rewards to be posted with each war? I think that sounds good but what do ya'll think?

Sybl

Quote from: Xandi on July 08, 2011, 02:37:24 PM
The poetry Rise and Fall war will begin at a later date when all the boys and girls who want to participate have signed up and we have agreed upon a reward.

I'm so excited.

Izzy since you have never done one of these before I'll explain a little bit better. When we have all the people who want to participate on the sheet and we have all agreed on a reward for the winners then I will post when the war will begin and I will also post a link to the thread for said war. We will post in that thread until a winner is declared and then I will declare the winner and disperse rewards. It is a lot of fun. I can't wait.

Do you think we should still do the siggie prize and kinda make that the regular reward with each war and then the special rewards to be posted with each war? I think that sounds good but what do ya'll think?

I love it Xandi  :-)