Welcome Aboard the Venus (Lesbian Cruise Game)

Started by Kokaine, January 01, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Charmed Cruises: Welcome aboard the Venus

Welcome to the maiden voyage of the Venus, a newly christened ship built specifically for ladies in the mood for love.

The ship boasts 19 decks with 3 main dining rooms for scheduled meals, and various smaller venues for anytime dining. There are a number of on board clubs and entertainment venues, and plenty of amenities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

The Itinerary is as follows:

Day 1    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (Depart 4PM)
Day 2    Princess Cays, Bahamas (9AM - 5PM)
Day 3    At Sea   
Day 4    St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands (9AM - 6PM)
Day 5    St. Maarten (7AM - 6PM)
Day 6    At Sea      
Day 7    At Sea   
Day 8    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (Return 6AM)

What this game is: A freeform game centered around an 8 day/7 night 18 and over cruise with an emphasis on female relationships (f/f). There will be gamewide events that players can choose to have their characters involved in or not but you are also permitted to indulge in whatever personal plots between players that your heart desires. Romance, Smut, Drama, and whatever else you may like are all highly encouraged!

Character Sheets

~Characters may be submitted here in this thread.
~Please use real pics please, no anime or drawings.
~All characters must be female (biological sex, MtoF trans is okay) but gender identity is up to the player.
~Ideally I'd like for at least some of the group to be friends/relatives/acquaintances or whatever that came together but if a few want to just be singles on the cruise that get pulled into the fun, I'd be cool with that as well. In my experience though, everybody starting off as strangers and needing to go through the introduction phase kills smaller group RPs before they even get started, so I'd rather avoid that trap.
~All characters must be 18+ as far as age goes and 21+ is probably better if you wanna toss alcohol in the mix.
~Not every character needs to be rich! (I don't care if they are or aren't, just pointing it out.) There are plenty of ways to get to be on the ship (invited by a friend, won a contest, work on the ship, etc)
~Have fun!

Character Sheet
Name : Character name.
Gender Identity : Female, Male, Gender-Fluid, Gender-Queer...
Relationship Status : Single? Engaged? Married? Divorced? Never gonna happen?

Height : How tall is your character?
Body type : Be as descriptive as you like.
Hair : Color? Style?
Eyes : Color(s).
Distinguishing Features : Any tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.

Dislikes : Non-Sexual.

About: What is your character like? Where do they come from? Who are they? Why are they on the ship? Feel free to present this as you see fit. I don't need a life story.

Labels : This covers any and all labels/keywords you think fits your character both self-prescribed and how they are perceived by others. Are they a jock? Nerd? Gender-fluid? Cat-Lover? You can drop in as many or as few labels as you'd like.

Sexuality : For no other reason than to be clear.
Sexual On's and Offs : You know what these are. A link to your O/Os is acceptable if they match up.

Player : Your Elliquiy username, feel free to link to your profile.

[float=right][img height=350 padding=10]http://**put link here**[/img][/float]
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Age :[/b]
[b]Gender Identity :[/b]
[b]Relationship Status :[/b]

[b]Occupation :[/b]

[b]Height :[/b]
[b]Body type :[/b]
[b]Hair :[/b]
[b]Eyes :[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Features :[/b]

[b]Likes :[/b]
[b]Dislikes :[/b]

[b]About:[/b]

[b]Labels :[/b]

[b]Sexuality :[/b]
[b]Sexual On's and Offs :[/b]

[b]Player :[/b]

Rules and Guidelines

~Adhere to all Elliquiy rules!
~Shouldn't need to be said but... No god-modding. Just don't do it.
~We are all adults here, disagreements may occur but please conduct yourself in accordance with your age and general standards of civility. Respect your fellow players and take any issues to PM to work it out. If needed you may include the GM(s) but once a ruling is made, that's it.
~This game will be placed in the Extreme section. Non-consensual activity is technically permitted (though I'd rather it not be the focus), however, players are NOT required to participate. Any non-con activities MUST be approved by all players involved. Anyone who violates this rule will be dropped from the game.
~Please respect player/character ons and offs.
~These rules are subject to change at the GM's discretion.

Game Threads

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Lynnette

I've missed seeing more lesbian games on E as well. Depending on what it ends up being, I'm most likely interested.

EDIT: Also, if you don't know if she's interested already, I'd recommend PMing Chrystal, I'm sure she'd be very interested in such a game.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Crash

Koka - If you are okay with male players, I am always interested in a game like this.  Totally up to you and your players of course.

I like the cruise and road trip ideas.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

GnothiSeauton

Sounds really interesting.  I'd be down for it.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Yukina

Pumpkin Seeds

You know I always want to play with you!

Kokaine

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 01, 2015, 01:15:48 PM
I've missed seeing more lesbian games on E as well. Depending on what it ends up being, I'm most likely interested.

EDIT: Also, if you don't know if she's interested already, I'd recommend PMing Chrystal, I'm sure she'd be very interested in such a game.

Cool, would be glad to have ya.
If we end up needing more peeps and she doesn't find her way over here I'll give her a poke.

Quote from: Crash on January 01, 2015, 02:01:22 PM
Koka - If you are okay with male players, I am always interested in a game like this.  Totally up to you and your players of course.

I like the cruise and road trip ideas.

As long as it doesn't become a disproportionate amount of male players (and they can write a convincing female) I typically don't restrict that sort of thing. Plus, you know I <3 playing with your girlies :P

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 01, 2015, 02:26:38 PM
Sounds really interesting.  I'd be down for it.

Awesome ^^

Quote from: Yugishogun on January 01, 2015, 02:29:41 PM
Sounds interesting.

I'm hoping so :)

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 01, 2015, 02:40:08 PM
You know I always want to play with you!

*glomps* Woot! <3

So far I am leaning toward a cruise but I kinda like the nightclub idea for some reason.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Crash

Ahh thanks Koka.  They enjoy being played with.

Night Club could be fun, though a Cruuse ship has lots of locations to play with.  How about opening a night club on a cruise ship?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Crash

Letrixia

I would love to get on this if there is still time.

Angel Fire

I could possibly get into this... depends on where the setting would be.  A Cruise ship would be a wonderful thing.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Crash

Koka - We could do a different take on Club Coral in the Oceana game.  It could be a group of friends that open up an all girls club on a cruise ship.  We could have a couple of the ladies be the majority owners and the others working as bartenders or other staff.  Some players could be travelers on the cruise ship visiting opening night.

I could go for playing a work-a-holic part owner who is badly in need of friends showing her that work isn't everything. 

Yukina

Kokaine

Hmm... well, it seems like the interest is here--a total of 7 folks including myself so if all here do proceed to make characters we can take one more.

I think the cruise idea has been mentioned a couple times so if there aren't any objections I say we roll with that: A 7-day lesbian cruise that includes bisexuals and gender-queer and all that good stuff.

Ideally I'd like for at least some of the group to be friends/relatives/acquaintances or whatever that came together but if a few want to just be singles on the cruise that get pulled into the fun, I'd be cool with that as well. In my experience though, everybody starting off as strangers and needing to go through the introduction phase kills smaller group RPs before they even get started, so I'd rather avoid that trap. >.> We'll also be starting off on the ship too.

I will ask that all characters be 18+ as far as age goes and 21+ is probably better if you wanna toss alcohol in the mix.

I will get the character sheet up soon (it won't be overly intensive) so that people can start figuring out possible connections and things and then the cruise details like the ship and itinerary. It is possible that played NPCs or secondary character will be allowed once things get started but for the beginning just one character per person will be allowed.

Quote from: Crash on January 01, 2015, 06:40:05 PM
Koka - We could do a different take on Club Coral in the Oceana game.  It could be a group of friends that open up an all girls club on a cruise ship.  We could have a couple of the ladies be the majority owners and the others working as bartenders or other staff.  Some players could be travelers on the cruise ship visiting opening night.

I could go for playing a work-a-holic part owner who is badly in need of friends showing her that work isn't everything. 

This is certainly is an idea, just not sure if it might make things too complicated or not. Hmm... how do others feel about going with this idea?

My O/Os

Angel Fire

I have not played the Oceana game (or even knew that it existed until now) so for those of us that have no idea what you are talking about, can you please enlighten us? *Smiles in hope*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Crash

I think Koka is right.  It may be too complicated and I am all for a group of friends to start.  I will still likely play the workaholic in bad need of being shown there is more to life than just work.

Angel Fire - Oceana was another game Koka and I were in that was a cruise ship game.  There was a nightclub on the ship and it was opening night.

Angel Fire

Ahh... OK!  Guess that I don't need to know the history of that game then.

If we are going with the group of friends angle... than I will most likely be playing the wallflower type.  Kind of shy around strangers but with some of her friends, she may open up a lil more than normal (especially with alcohol helping things out *Blushes*).

Crash

Not sure if I will use this image or not but wow those eyes!

ElvenKitten

I'm interested if there's still room

Kokaine

Based on those who expressed interest so far, there is room ElevenKitten so you're more than welcome to join.

I have only tonight to get through and then I am supposed to have the next 5 night off of work so I will be getting everything up either later today or tomorrow at the latest so we can proceed. :)

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on January 04, 2015, 05:14:07 AM
Based on those who expressed interest so far, there is room ElevenKitten so you're more than welcome to join.

I have only tonight to get through and then I am supposed to have the next 5 night off of work so I will be getting everything up either later today or tomorrow at the latest so we can proceed. :)

;D

Angel Fire

Sweet!  Look forward to see what this will be like!

Dhi

Quote from: Kokaine on January 01, 2015, 06:59:53 PM
Hmm... well, it seems like the interest is here--a total of 7 folks including myself so if all here do proceed to make characters we can take one more.
Oops! Well, if someone drops, I'm interested.

Crash

*leaves trail of cookie so Koka finds her way back here.*  ::)

Let me know if you need any help getting the game going.

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 02:32:05 AM
Oops! Well, if someone drops, I'm interested.

Hope you can play too!

Kokaine

Alright... the First Post has been updated with info, including a tiny bit about the ship (I don't really wanna get bogged down with too many details honestly) and the character sheet. 

Go ahead and drop your sheets here when you're ready.

The game thread links are broken for now since there aren't any threads for them to link to just yet :P

@Dhi - if there's a spot that opens up it's all yours.

My O/Os

Lynnette

I'll drop out, I'm interested but not so much so that I'd hold others away. Give me a hint if someone else drops out.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Crash

Sorry to see you go reaper, but happy Dhi gets to play.

I am still going with my workaholic Nadi who owns a restaurant and in bad need of friends to pull her away for a good time.  I should have her up tonight.  Going to use Ashley Callingbull as my faceclaim.

Letrixia

Name : Kathleen 'Kitty' Maxwell
Gender Identity : Female
Relationship Status : Single

Height : 5'4"
Body type :
Hair : Black/medium
Eyes : Green
Distinguishing Features : Breasts, Eyes, Figure, tattoo of a devil on her navel, Piercings on nipples and tongue.

Dislikes : Rude people, manly man, gross stuff, Phobia of snakes

About:
Kitty was born in Boston, ever since little she always knew that she was a lesbian at heart as she disliked boys. She ust didn't saw them as relationship material no matter how sexy other girls thought they were, to her they were just boys. However when it came to woman she found them extreamly sexy  and it was her first lesbian sex that made her realize who she truly was, a lesbian and she embraced it. Telling her parents was difficult since they were deeply religious people but they understood surprisingly enough. Her highschool however was difficult with people knowing of her sexuality, boys picked on her and woman tried to stay away from her. Having only a few friends little did she knew that one of them put her up in a contest and she won, the prize? A full trip in a luxury cruise of her dreams. Now Kitty was going to have fun with girls like her in a wonderful cruise.

Labels : Punk rocker, sexy gamer

Sexuality : Female
Sexual On's and Offs : Click

Player : Letrixia

justme4386

Hi Koka, love the idea.

A few questions before I make up my mind if I shall pester you with a charsheet:

• Is there still room or are you full with players? Is there a waiting list to join
  • Will all be guest or is staff OK? Am thinking of a room service maid, masseuse or entertainer.
  • Is this a regular cruise with normal moral and ethics (and laws) in place or more liberal setting? Could be a singles meat market... like an 8 day date cruise... there it might be normal to see people doing something risky in the open. ;)

Take my interest with a grain of salt, because I might end up with not enough time on my hands to play, but would still be great if you could answer my questions. :)

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Dhi

Huzzah! I'd like to make a face claim on Esther Baxter.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

Kokaine

Quote from: justme4386 on January 07, 2015, 04:35:49 PM
Hi Koka, love the idea.

A few questions before I make up my mind if I shall pester you with a charsheet:

• Is there still room or are you full with players? Is there a waiting list to join
  • Will all be guest or is staff OK? Am thinking of a room service maid, masseuse or entertainer.
  • Is this a regular cruise with normal moral and ethics (and laws) in place or more liberal setting? Could be a singles meat market... like an 8 day date cruise... there it might be normal to see people doing something risky in the open. ;)

Take my interest with a grain of salt, because I might end up with not enough time on my hands to play, but would still be great if you could answer my questions. :)

Love,
Me

I will answer this once I get to my computer.

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 05:32:48 PM
Huzzah! I'd like to make a face claim on Esther Baxter.

Good gawd o.o

My O/Os

Dhi

Crash

Kokaine

*cough* yes. That is totally what I meant.

My O/Os

Kokaine

Quote from: justme4386 on January 07, 2015, 04:35:49 PM
Hi Koka, love the idea.

Love,
Me

Ok...

1. I am trying to keep this a smaller game because I have found that the more "GMing" I have to do, the less I end up playing and my interest wanes. I set the limit at 8 players including myself and thus far based on those who have said they are interested we're at that cap. There's not really a waiting list exactly, only one other has expressed interest above and beyond the available spots so, I guess there could be if it gets to that.

2. Staff is definitely an option.

3. The setting is probably a little more liberal than most cruises (I've only been on one and it was pretty family friendly). It's an 18 and over cruise so pda and such is fine, there might even be some topless or clothing optional areas or something like that but I'm not aiming for the smut to totally drown out plot (I started this because I'm craving actual romance along with my smut :P) so nothing too over the top like mass orgies and such.

My O/Os

Crash

Name : Nadi Lepine

Height : 5'11"
Body type : Fit, but no longer ultra-thin.
Hair : Black
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : Tall
More Images

Likes : Sexually good food, romance, dancing, nature, hard work, a sense of accomplishment, giving back to her community, charity
Dislikes : Ignorance, being mistaken for Asian, small dogs, the word puce, clear sodas, jelly beans and peas.

About: Nadi grew up in Midwest Canada and was very poor.  She didn’t have a father that was around and was raise by her mother and grandparents.  She learned to appreciate what she had and to work hard to get ahead which lead her to a scholarship to a college in the United States.  During college her friends talked her into entering a beauty pageant and much to her surprise the Cree blooded girl won.  This started a whirlwind of activity that eventually saw her as the Canadian representative to the Miss Universe Pageant.  She didn’t win, but the pageant opened her eyes to a world much greater than any she had imagined she would be a part of.  Nadi finished school and received her MBA, but when still had her pageant duties that kept her busy.  After those were over she decided to open her own restaurant that used traditional Native foods in untraditional ways.  It hasn't been easy, but her restaurant finally made it into the black.  Some would consider her successful, but Nadi works incredibly hard at growing her business and is starting to burn out.

Nadi comes off as driven, but that is because she has been micro managing the creation of her restaurant and it has nearly driven her into the ground.  In reality she has a wonderful spirit that enjoys nature and loves the subtle beauty in a play of moonlight off the ocean and whirling of a school of sardines.  She has a good sense of humor and a strong sense of self.  She is charitable to the core and deeply involved in giving back to her Cree people and supporting Native rights. Nadi is completely comfortable with her sexuality now (she came out at the pageant) but has had no real time to build any sort of romantic relationship.  She is adventurous though both in life and in bed.

Labels : Workaholic, Intense, Native American, Intelligent, Charitable, Adventurous, Burned-Out, Beautiful and friendly smile, sexy, warm, romantic.

Sexuality : Lesbian
Sexual On's and Offs :  Check Here, romance. Nadi would love to be swept off her feet and romanced.

Nadi has a few kinks.  She is a bit of a voyeur, so watching a lover masturbate is a sexy as hell to her.  She likes to feel her hair being pulled and doesn’t mind sex a little rough from time to time.  She has no issues with anal sex and enjoys it as much as vaginal penetration.  The thrill of sex in places where she might get caught is also enjoyable.  So far that has been just a fantasy, but one that she very much enjoys.  She would be willing to try some light bondage with the right person.

Player : Crash

I would really like Nadi to be a part of a group of friends going on the cruise.  She has traveled quite a bit so has the opportunity to meet others.  I have not placed her restaurant on purpose so that she could be in any city the group of friends wants to be from.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Crash

Crash

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 07, 2015, 08:51:25 PM
Is a hermaphrodite or futa character acceptable ?

They are not lesbian, so I am fine if it isn't.

~All characters must be female (biological sex, MtoF trans is okay) but gender identity is up to the player.

Kokaine

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 07, 2015, 08:51:25 PM
Is a hermaphrodite or futa character acceptable ?

They are not lesbian, so I am fine if it isn't.

Yeah, while I usually try to be inclusive I'm gonna keep it simple and just say no on that one.

Also, I now have no clue what sort of face claim I want to go for. At first I was going for a tomboi but I dunno now >.<

Any recommendations ? :P

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on January 07, 2015, 09:07:23 PM
Also, I now have no clue what sort of face claim I want to go for. At first I was going for a tomboi but I dunno now >.<

Any recommendations ? :P

Never been big on the tomboy (short hair) look.  I like hair.  Doesn't have to be extra long or anything, but I just really like it. Though I don't expect you to pick something I like so whatever you feel like I am sure will be good.

Kokaine

I don't usually do short hair, regardless of where they fall on the spectrum of butch to femme. There's the occasional exception like if I use Ruby Rose but I generally like longer hair on my face claims. *shrug*

My O/Os

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Dhi

Crash

Dhi

I've been sporting a half-shaved look for a while now, best of both worlds.

Kokaine

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 07, 2015, 09:29:29 PM
Whats wrong with short hair? D:

Nothing at all. When it works it works, I just don't gravitate to face claims with short hair. Says nothing about who I will play opposite though.

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 09:29:42 PM
Love the name of the boat!

Yay! Took me a while to come up with the name >.<

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 09:35:41 PM

I did that for a while, am considering going back to that actually.

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2015, 09:35:41 PM

See, now I have no problem with half shaved looks.  I have seen some awesome half shaved looks.

ElvenKitten

Name : Ellen Kent
Gender Identity :Female

Height : 5 ft 7
Body type : Slim
Hair : Blonde
Distinguishing Features : Small Bat tattoo on right shoulder, British accent.

Likes : Writing, reading, swimming, metal music, pizza, and independent cinema.
Dislikes : Gossip magazines, cigarettes, reality tv,  and celebrity culture.

About: Ellen grew up in a fairly progressive household and so coming out was not really a problem though they were a little too enthusiastic. She found out herself after kissing her best friend on a dare and things going a lo further than expected. She was always a bit of a bookworm and loved to write spending hours in the library. She started work on an urban fantasy series called Broken Divinity and finished it while she was in college. After a lot of rejection letters and edits the series was finally published and became an almost overnight best-seller.

She is now working on a new book series and trying her best to handle her fame (though only famous in certain circles). Her agent afraid she might be working too hard urged her to hire someone to help out with administrative tasks and so Ellen caved and hired Kitty as a part time assistant. She became fast friends with Kitty and decided when she went on her much needed vacation to let her come as well.

Ellen is usually a little shy around new people but the increased attention has helped her confidence a little. She can seem very prim and proper at times often found on her own reading the latest Jim Butcher or Patrick Rothfuss novel. She does like to party however and tends to overdrink often making an ass of herself (at least from her perspective).   

Labels : Geek, Hipster, Bookworm

Sexual On's and Offs : On's: Light bondage, light biting, Shower sex, toys, rough play, roleplay,dirty talk  Off's: Excessive pain, gore, bathroom stuff.   

Player : ElvenKitten

GnothiSeauton

--snipsnipsnip--
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Angel Fire

Mmm... me, I love short hair.  Never seen a half shaved look myself... but it can grow on me *Winks*

Anyhew... have to work on my girl when I get home.  Any suggestions as to if she would be a friend of someone or... just out for the cruise?

la dame en noir

Looks like a simple and fun game..

I haven't played a bisexual or lesbian character in a while(i've always been afraid to)

sooo I shall see what I can whip up.
A&A | FxF |

Crash

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 07, 2015, 10:13:29 PM
Mmm... me, I love short hair.  Never seen a half shaved look myself... but it can grow on me *Winks*

Anyhew... have to work on my girl when I get home.  Any suggestions as to if she would be a friend of someone or... just out for the cruise?

Well, I think Koka wants most of us to be friends.

Crash

Angel Fire

Quote from: Crash on January 07, 2015, 10:21:49 PM
Well, I think Koka wants most of us to be friends.

That I can agree with.  If my girl would be friends with someone, I would love to plot a backstory of their friendship through PM's.

Means that there would be no CS tonight *Pouts*

Angel Fire

Quote from: Crash on January 07, 2015, 10:26:53 PM
More side shaved but still sexy as hell.

Mmm, yes, it is very sexy... almost like a punk attitude for her in my eyes *Smiles*

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Crash on January 07, 2015, 10:26:53 PM
More side shaved but still sexy as hell.

I <3 me some Natalie Dormer.

I don't usually go for the short hair look myself, just never really found myself drawn to it, but with her... Yowza...

Seeking New Stories

Crash

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 08, 2015, 12:01:17 AM
That I can agree with.  If my girl would be friends with someone, I would love to plot a backstory of their friendship through PM's.

Means that there would be no CS tonight *Pouts*

You haven't posted her yet right?  Nadi is open to the group of friends thing just most everyone is a work in progress at the moment so it isn't easy to see connections.

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 08, 2015, 12:05:54 AM
I <3 me some Natalie Dormer.

I don't usually go for the short hair look myself, just never really found myself drawn to it, but with her... Yowza...

Yeah I had instant character ideas after finding that pic.

Angel Fire

No... I haven't yet started to post her yet.  I am still trying to get ideas as to what can work here.

Edit: As I said before, my girl will tend to be the wallflower type that needs a lil inspiration to let herself loose.  I would not be surprised that if she is alone, that she would be hanging around the bar wondering what might be unless a friend can help her to give her a lil 'pick-me-up'.

Crash

Nadi could use a couple (or more) of her more care free friends that made her pull her head out of work and talked her into going.  She could have talked her lawyer Lucy into going to after mentioning her friends were forcing her to go and seeing she seemed moderately interested.

Kokaine

I need to choose a face before I can build my character though I'm open to her coming with friends. I was thinking an up and coming artist or musician of some sort that entered a contest and won a trip or something of the sort.

My O/Os

Angel Fire

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 12:16:16 AM
Nadi could use a couple (or more) of her more care free friends that made her pull her head out of work and talked her into going.  She could have talked her lawyer Ellen into going to after mentioning her friends were forcing her to go and seeing she seemed moderately interested.

My girl may not be as carefree as you like... but maybe she could be a co-worker at your girl's restaurant?  I could totally see my girl wanting to take some time off and maybe suggesting the cruise to Nadi as a subtle hint?

Dhi

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 07, 2015, 10:20:11 PM
I haven't played a bisexual or lesbian character in a while(i've always been afraid to)
I think you mentioned this in the sorority thread. Is there something we can do to assuage your fear?

Crash

Quote from: Dhi on January 08, 2015, 12:24:49 AM
I think you mentioned this in the sorority thread. Is there something we can do to assuage your fear?

Glad to help.  We are a pretty inclusive group here.

Lynnette

D: My urges are returning ;-; Oh well, I was planning to be lurking about anyways to see if anyone dropped out. Dhi can still have my spot of course, I've said it and I'm not going back on it. Is there anyone who stated they were interested all the way back but have yet to post again?

Also, short hair is lovely (Says the one with short hair). So much easier to tend to than having long hair, so much easier to properly wash etc. and it doesn't get in the way <3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Angel Fire

And hopefully, I'll get my girl up tonight.  Nust have to figure out what she does for a living.

Crash

So far I have...

GM - Kokaine

Players

GnothiSeauton - Character submitted
Crash - Character Submitted
Pumpkin Seeds - Interest
Letrixia - Character submitted
Angel Fire - Interest
Elven Kitten - WIP submitted
Dhi - Face Claim submitted
LovelylilT - Interest

Interested
ReaperDoubleO

Crash

This is just a suggestion but we make want to keep ages closer for the group of friends or tie in some of the outliers in some way.  Right now we have ages 18-39.  That is a bit of a spread unless we tie people together with backgrounds.

Kokaine

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 08, 2015, 09:29:18 AM
D: My urges are returning ;-; Oh well, I was planning to be lurking about anyways to see if anyone dropped out. Dhi can still have my spot of course, I've said it and I'm not going back on it. Is there anyone who stated they were interested all the way back but have yet to post again?

Also, short hair is lovely (Says the one with short hair). So much easier to tend to than having long hair, so much easier to properly wash etc. and it doesn't get in the way <3

Go ahead and submit a character.

I'm such a softie :P

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 10:02:24 AM
So far I have...

GM - Kokaine

Players

Pumpkin Seeds - Interest
Angel Fire - Interest
LovelylilT - Interest

Interested
ReaperDoubleO

Thanks Crash :)

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 10:31:47 AM
This is just a suggestion but we make want to keep ages closer for the group of friends or tie in some of the outliers in some way.  Right now we have ages 18-39.  That is a bit of a spread unless we tie people together with backgrounds.

Not everyone has to be connected to everyone. There could be two or even three groups of friends or one group and a few others who are there under different circumstances. I am just trying to avoid endless pages of "Hi my name is..." because things always seem to get stuck there if that's all it is.

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 11:06:05 AM

Not everyone has to be connected to everyone. There could be two or even three groups of friends or one group and a few others who are there under different circumstances. I am just trying to avoid endless pages of "Hi my name is..." because things always seem to get stuck there if that's all it is.

No problem! Your welcome.

Crash

I think Nadi is writing the cruise off as a business expense.  ;D

ElvenKitten

Lynnette

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 11:06:05 AM
Go ahead and submit a character.

I'm such a softie :P

You're too kind <3 I'll have it up sometime tomorrow I believe, I don't think I'l be typing it up today. I forgot my macbook at uni and this old laptop couldn't type a paragraph if its life depended on it...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kokaine

So far I am leaning this way....

Model: Tianna Gregory

Thinking she's a successful personal trainer and nutritionist (day job) who is also a photographer with a love for the human body, especially the female form. She's on the cruise taking a friggin vacation though. She'll be in her late 20's/early 30's.

My O/Os

Crash

I would rather not be bringing employees of her business with her but someone like a business partner, investor, lawyer , personal trainer would be fine.  I would still like for it not to be Nadi's idea to go and have some friends be the instigators.  She is just helping others by paying for it and bringing some friendly business associates along to justify the write off.

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 11:43:53 AM
So far I am leaning this way....

Model: Tianna Gregory

Thinking she's a successful personal trainer and nutritionist (day job) who is also a photographer with a love for the human body, especially the female form. She's on the cruise taking a friggin vacation though. She'll be in her late 20's/early 30's.

I like the way your leaning.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 10:02:24 AM
So far I have...

GM - Kokaine

Players

Pumpkin Seeds - Interest
Angel Fire - Interest
LovelylilT - Interest

Interested
ReaperDoubleO

You can take me off the list.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but I think I'm going to have to take a pass here after thinking it over.

I'm sorry.

Seeking New Stories

Crash

Updated

GM - Kokaine

Players

Pumpkin Seeds - Interest
Angel Fire - Interest
LovelylilT - Interest
ReaperDoubleO - Interest
La dame de noir - Interest

Lynnette

I think I'll say Emma Roberts will be my face-claim. Man, it's been a long time since the last (wo)manhunt...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

justme4386

Quote from: Kokaine on January 07, 2015, 08:07:56 PM
1. I am trying to keep this a smaller game because I have found that the more "GMing" I have to do, the less I end up playing and my interest wanes. I set the limit at 8 players including myself and thus far based on those who have said they are interested we're at that cap. There's not really a waiting list exactly, only one other has expressed interest above and beyond the available spots so, I guess there could be if it gets to that.

Fair enough and the more I think about it, I think I will be not available regularly enough to be a good partner. So I will just lurk around and observe and learn. You folks have fun.

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kokaine

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 08, 2015, 11:58:45 AM
You can take me off the list.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but I think I'm going to have to take a pass here after thinking it over.

I'm sorry.

Awww, sorry to see you go :(

I really liked your character too. Ah well. Hopefully I'll still get a chance to write with you elsewhere.

Quote from: justme4386 on January 08, 2015, 12:13:55 PM
Fair enough and the more I think about it, I think I will be not available regularly enough to be a good partner. So I will just lurk around and observe and learn. You folks have fun.

Love,
Me

No problem. Thanks for the interest anyhow :)

My O/Os

Lynnette

This is probably the first time ever I've ended up running into someone else on the topic of profession... God damn it, back to the drawing board... Any suggestions?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kokaine

Okay, I couldn't decide >.< One of these will probably end up as an NPC but if folks wanna plot or make connections I am open. Friends, sisters, cousins, former lover turned friend, crush... wide open.

Fox
Name : Fox Harrington
Gender Identity : Fluid

Occupation : Former radio personality turned DJ @ Honey (on board club)

Height : 5' 8"
Body type : Average / Athletic
Hair : Brown, long, dreads
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : Tattoos on both arms (one full sleeve) and her back. Ears gauged. Snake bites.

Likes : Music of all kinds. Women. Swimming. Dancing. Sports. The beach. Traveling. Getting lost. Spoiling whoever she's with.
Dislikes : Vegetables. Boredom. Drama. Excessive shopping. Being ignored.

About: Fox is known to be a bit of a heartbreaker among her circle of friends back home but boy is she excited that no one really knows her that well on the Venus. She doesn't mean to hurt anybody of course but Fox is a hopeless romantic and she has a tendency to feel deeply for those she gets involved with and will shower them with attention. The problem is she's a sucker for a cute face and in her line of work she tends to meet a lot of them. She has not yet met the woman capable of keeping her in line but she's kinda hoping to one of these days.

Outside of her personal life, Fox is generally very low key and chill. She's easy to get along with, will pretty much give most things a try at least once, and always up for a good time. She's got a long fuse but if you set her off she will knock your ass out. She's also one to take care of business, not hiding from anything unpleasant and facing it head on to get through it--except when it comes to relationships since she hates drama. As an older sister who had help her grandmother to take care of her two younger siblings, she knows how to be responsible and dependable and can cook better than most know, but with the youngest having finally graduated high school and gone off to college she's now free to do a little more for herself. So she gave up a relatively cushy radio gig to come aboard the Venus and get to try something different.

Labels : Pretty Boi. Flirt. DJ. Sucker for a Pretty Face. Smooth. Cuddly.

Sexual On's and Offs : Fox is very affectionate and likes to take her time but is just as down for a playful encounter full of teasing. It drives her wild to have her lover moan in her ear or hold onto her tightly. Nails, teeth, yeah, she likes all of that. She's very definitely a top but doesn't mind switching it up if her partner feels a particular urge. Her offs are fisting, feet, and bathroom play. Anything else is at least up for discussion.

Player : Kokaine

Veronica

Name : Veronica Mallory

Height : 5'7"
Body type : Very fit and curvy
Hair : Brunette
Distinguishing Features : Tattoos on her lower abdomen, forearm (left) and shoulder (right).

Likes : Yoga. Wine. Sun bathing. Drawing or photographing (or just admiring) the human body. Motorcycles. Animals. Games.
Dislikes : Being treated like she's stupid. Quitters. Whiners. Lack of motivation. The cold.

About: Veronica is a successful personal trainer with quite the list of clients. While she's not rich by any means she does quite alright for herself, able to afford to own her own car and home which was more than she could say as a child in a one parent household. Originally she went to school to major in business and minoring in photography but after graduating and having trouble finding a job she ended up taking a job at a local gym for cash. Well, one thing led to another and she ended up getting certified as a personal trainer which opened up a few more opportunities for her.

Now she is self employed and also a certified nutritionist. Her life has settled into a rather nice little niche and now all she really wants is someone to share it with. Of course it might help if she got out a little more and saw people other than her clients so when saw the chance to get in for a vacation on the Venus she went for it.

Labels : She has no idea.

Sexuality : Pansexual, though only romantically interested in women.
Sexual On's and Offs : Equal parts voyeur and exhibitionist, Ronni like a little bit of everything in the right context. Though she tends to top by default she actually doesn't care about who is top and who is bottom. She'd say that if that sort of thing is most important when you're with someone then you're doing it wrong :P Her offs are fisting, feet, and bathroom play.

Player : Kokaine

My O/Os

Crash

Koka - I can easily see Nadi hiring Veronica as a trainer and nutritionist.  Veronica could have been one of the people that recommended the cruise to Nadi.

la dame en noir

The more women that say they like long hair...that more I feel like I should give in and wear an awful weave just to be pretty lol.

Anyways im going to start a quick character.
A&A | FxF |

Crash

There have been more than a few here that say they prefer longer hair on themselves but don't have any issue with it on partners.  In fact I think I was the only one that mentioned being attracted to long hair and really it isn't that huge if an issue for me either.

Lynnette

Name : Miranda Knightley

Height : 5'5"
Body type : Petite
Hair : Blonde, shoulder-cut, kept straight
Distinguishing Features : Australian accent (Though based on the American language), tongue-bar, pierced belly-button, blonde, recognizable voice

Likes : Punk/rock music, motorcycles, eating out, piercings/tattoos, one-night-stands, the occasional cigarette
Dislikes : Pop music, cooking, studying

About: Miranda had always been of the kind that struggled with settling down. Her family migrated from Australia to Hollywood before she was born, lagging behind the rest of the family whom had already moved bases. After an incident at a nightclub, she was denied her scholarship and dropped out of college. She had been planning on getting a major in music, but her parents couldn't pay for it, nor could she.

She ended up jumping between jobs for a long while, a lot of waiter jobs (Some better than other, the top being a relatively luxurious dinner, the bottom being a shithole with an owner who took every dollar of tips that came in) as well as a short while on radio as a co-host. Thanks to this short-spanned job, she wound up contacted by an up-and-coming company that dealt with voiceovers and dubs in particular. The wage was good, working hours were excellent and the job had plenty of extra perks as well as cool co-workers, so needless to say, the job was taken without second thought.

After that, minor roles like background characters in video games and cartoons etc. turned into bigger jobs very quickly. Apparently her "Foreign accent and clear voice" was well received. The cruise became a spontaneous decision made when one of her coworkers found out she couldn't go, asking if she wanted to have the ticket.

Labels : Not yet, the music industry is still waiting for her appearance. Oh, you were talking about character labels?

Sexuality : Bisexual
Sexual On's and Offs : While being mostly experienced with men comparatively, Miranda hasn't really explored much further than your typical vanilla things. While being able to turn the tables if her partners prefers her to, she's normally submissive in behavior and likes the feeling of having someone dominating her. She haven't tried much of it, but has been interested in trying anal a bit more than the unpleasant bumps in the past.

Player : ReaperDouble0
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Crash

We haven't heard from LovelylilT in some time.  Does anyone know if she still has interest?  I have seen a couple of repeat lurkers here that might be interested in playing if there is an opening.

justme4386

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 12:23:41 PM
No problem. Thanks for the interest anyhow :)
Don't worry, I will get your sexy a$$ some day... and not just that. ;)

Looking forward to eavesdropping on this one. But now :x

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Kokaine

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 01:39:48 PM
Koka - I can easily see Nadi hiring Veronica as a trainer and nutritionist.  Veronica could have been one of the people that recommended the cruise to Nadi.

I can work with that. She's kinda hard core when she's in trainer mode though so she probably promised no trainer mode while on vacay :P

Quote from: justme4386 on January 08, 2015, 04:28:27 PM
Don't worry, I will get your sexy a$$ some day... and not just that. ;)

Looking forward to eavesdropping on this one. But now :x

;) ;D

My O/Os

Dhi

I'm still here and interested. My concept right now is a B-movie actress who's made a break playing a costumed villain in a low budget cable superhero series. For obvious reasons, it's caught on.

Crash

Angel Fire

Right now, I am leaning towards having my girl be either a massage therapist or a chiropractor.  Either way, I am thinking that one of the other girls would come and visit her.  She may take her work with her *Winks*

Dhi

I'm thinking she might know Veronica, since the show would hire personal trainers, or your WIP, Reaper, since they're in roughly the same business.

Crash

Veronica and Angel's girl mighy be good tie ins for people. 

Dhi - Nadi and your lady could have met through Veronica if you want.  Maybe they have appointments right after the other or go to the same gym and got to know each other.  What do you think?

Kokaine

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 08, 2015, 06:26:55 PM
Right now, I am leaning towards having my girl be either a massage therapist or a chiropractor.  Either way, I am thinking that one of the other girls would come and visit her.  She may take her work with her *Winks*

I could see Veronica giving some clients recommendations to go and see your girl after she's worn them the hell out xD

Quote from: Dhi on January 08, 2015, 06:29:00 PM
I'm thinking she might know Veronica, since the show would hire personal trainers, or your WIP, Reaper, since they're in roughly the same business.

This works for me. Either as a direct client or indirectly because Veronica works with maybe one or two of the other actors and their paths have crossed.

My O/Os

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angel Fire

Quote from: Kokaine on January 08, 2015, 06:38:17 PM
I could see Veronica giving some clients recommendations to go and see your girl after she's worn them the hell out xD

I totally see that too.  The massage therapist angle would definitely work for sure!  I was leaning more on having her be the massage therapist anyways *Smiles*

I'll get her up when I get home tonight.

Crash

Angie

Darn. Serves me right not jumping on this thing when I had the chance! All good, though, you girls have fun!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Crash

Dhi, Koka and Angel - This is what I am thinking really briefly for Nadi and connections with your ladies.

Nadi and Dhi's Actress know each other through photo shoots and such while Nadi was doing the pageant thing and Dhi's actress was just getting started.  Maybe thye had the same agent/modeling company.  They became friends at this time and one of the ladies introduced the other to Koka's Veronica, who in turn introduced them to AF's massage therapist.

What do you all think?

Kitty and Fox look like they might know one another too.

Angel Fire

That would be sweet with me!  I am almost thinking that my girl (name to be determined when I get home) would actually be in the closet about her sexuallity.  Yes, she's had fantasies about being with other women but she never was able to gather up enough courage ro act on them yet.

Does that sound good to y'all?

Crash

I'm fine with it. Let's see if Dhi and Koka like the idea.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Crash

la dame en noir

young black female...innocent looking...i prefer hair in braids or dreads...ugh i can't find shit.
A&A | FxF |

Crash

Dhi

Quote from: Crash on January 08, 2015, 08:49:51 PM
Dhi, Koka and Angel - This is what I am thinking really briefly for Nadi and connections with your ladies.

Nadi and Dhi's Actress know each other through photo shoots and such while Nadi was doing the pageant thing and Dhi's actress was just getting started.  Maybe thye had the same agent/modeling company.  They became friends at this time and one of the ladies introduced the other to Koka's Veronica, who in turn introduced them to AF's massage therapist.

What do you all think?

Kitty and Fox look like they might know one another too.
I think my character probably would have met Veronica through her work and been introduced to Nadi that way. She will have a personal trainer for the series, and in the interest of character connections it makes sense for it to be Veronica! It seems less likely that her agent was introducing her to other talent directly.

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 08, 2015, 10:47:40 PM
young black female...innocent looking...i prefer hair in braids or dreads...ugh i can't find shit.

I had a Finders & Seekers thread last summer where I posted models I (and others) found beautiful.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=179271.0
Dancing flower's thread is worth a look too if you haven't seen it! Way better than mine.

Angel Fire

And Christa McGinn's thread is a very good resource of finding pics for your girl!  I found many pics there... and I may have found another that I liked for this game!

Oh, for those you that have been waiting... my CS is coming very soon!  Finally made my way home!

Crash

Quote from: Dhi on January 08, 2015, 10:53:44 PM
I think my character probably would have met Veronica through her work and been introduced to Nadi that way. She will have a personal trainer for the series, and in the interest of character connections it makes sense for it to be Veronica! It seems less likely that her agent was introducing her to other talent directly.
I had a Finders & Seekers thread last summer where I posted models I (and others) found beautiful.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=179271.0
Dancing flower's thread is worth a look too if you haven't seen it! Way better than mine.

Sounds good and I totally forgot about DF and her collection of images.  Good call.

I have always thought Nerissa Irving was beautiful and had some awesome dreads.

Nerissa Irving

Crash

African American and half head shaved!  She is gorgeous!

la dame en noir

Yeah i've been through all of those face models and have looked at flowers thread lol.

There is a certain look i'm going for. I'll find it though. Thank you everyone for your help :)
A&A | FxF |

Angel Fire

All righty!  Here is Noelle, in all of her shy glory!

Name : Noelle Lavergne

Height : 5'5
Body type : Slender
Hair : Curly Brown
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : Has a small birthmark on her right cheek, a small tattoo of a rose on her right ankle

Likes : Happy vibes, women (though she needs courage to act upon it, as explained later), sports (especially baseball and American Football [Secretly, she is an Oakland Raiders fan but won't tell that unless pushed to]), The beach, relaxing where she can, sweet and friendly people
Dislikes : Rude people, Vegetables that are squishy, Too much Drama (Leave that at home as she would say), People searching for the perfect thing to buy when shopping, Snotty people who think they are higher than anyone.

About: Born in San Francisco, Noelle was a girl that knew from a very early age that she liked other girls in more than a friendly way.  When her friends talked about boys, she was the one that kept silent about the subject all through her childhood.  On a whim, she joined her high school friends and moved back east with them.  Her friends all wanted to be doctors and lawyers and such but Noelle wanted to be a massage therapist.  The happy feeling from other people feeling relaxed and wonderful lifted her spirit up as well.  She did have many fantasies about massaging other women at body parts that would make her lose her massage license in a heartbeat so for now, she has kept those fantasies under wraps.  With a sweet suggestion from one of her clients, she was invited to take this sweet vacation on the cruise ship.  Deep inside, she is hoping that she can find Miss Right along the way.

Despite her friendliness on the job as a massage therapist, Noelle is just the opposite when she is not 'working'.  When she is not massaging anyone, she can tend to be the wallflower and shy type that needs a little bit of coaxing to get into a social mood.  With her friends, she can open up a little more but she always stays on guard until she can truly trust someone.  Deep inside, she is a romantic at heart but she has not built up the courage to pursue any relationships due to her fears of rejection.  Maybe someday, a woman could help to break her shell and open her up completely.

Labels : Friendly, Wonder Hands (from her massaging work), Shy Girl (those that know her), Romantic (from her friends), Wallflower (from everyone that doesn't know her)

Sexuality : Lesbian (She is in the closet right now... but she is waiting to find the woman that counts for her)
Sexual On's and Offs : Same as what is mentioned in my sig.

Player : Angel Fire

Dhi

Name : Tacita Carter
Relationship Status : Single, enforced by contract

Height : 5'8"
Body type : Curvy
Hair : Chestnut brown
Eyes : Hazel brown
Distinguishing Features : Long fingernails, triangle piercing

Likes : Fans, breaking into "nerd stuff," girls who can make her laugh, keeping things casual, roller skating on deck 18
Dislikes : Pretentiousness, overachievers, bad press, actually swimming (as opposed to looking good by the pool)

About : Every month it was another in a line of garage budget slasher films, indie projects and doomed television pilots. Fiercely bolded on her modeling page, capitalized, underlined, repeated three times, No nude scenes. Her career was one of titillation, but it eventually paid for the performing arts college to educate herself on not only looking gorgeous for the camera and holding a shrill scream, but actually acting. They said she'd never make it, said she'd merely make an overqualified pornstar, but one producer took a chance for the small budget superhero series Pandora X. Taken from the show's Wikipedia page on Tacita's character, Silk Weed:

"Silk Weed is a former genetobotanist21 employed by PandoraCorp to research the mind control possibilities of jungle plants. In episode 1 (New Beginnings) she is exposed to Agent X and gains the mind control abilities of plants22, as well as control over plants6 and the durability of a plant.(citation needed) Her frequently flirtatious exchanges with Masquerade suggest a femme fatale character. It is unknown if her plant-based costume is a result of her plant control powers, or a form of human-plant growth similar to her tendril whips. She is played by Tacita Carter, who has the illest booty ever.(citation needed)"

The show was an overnight sensation, thrusting Tacita into a previously unknown world of convention appearances and fans far more knowledgeable than she about comic books. With the lawsuit over Silk Weed's likeness to the character of Poison Ivy settled out of court, the show is being negotiated for a third season and poised to become the network's flagship property, with talk of a movie in the works. Amidst the media feeding frenzy, Tacita has taken the advice of some friends and signed up for a week-long cruise where she can unwind, mingle, and indulge the homosexuality the show's producers have asked her to keep under wraps "at least until season four."

Labels : Optimist, Fake Geek Girl, Badonkadonk, Pillow Princess, Worst Whitney Houston Impression Ever

Sexual On's and Offs : Peep these

Player : Dhi

Crash

Great character Dhi.  Particularly liked the season 4 part.

Angel Fire

*Smiles* I added some of Noelle's background.  Hope that y'all like her.

Lynnette

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 09, 2015, 08:48:36 AM
*Smiles* I added some of Noelle's background.  Hope that y'all like her.

She looks lovely <3

And I'm clearly in the wrong time zone here, your prime posting time (As in, all of you) has been quite exactly from I went to bed till I woke up :(

I'll try to finish up my character today <3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Crash

GM - Kokaine

Players

Angel Fire - Character submitted
Dhi - Character submitted

Pumpkin Seeds - Interest
LovelylilT - Interest
ReaperDoubleO - Interest
La dame de noir - Interest

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 09, 2015, 08:52:19 AM
She looks lovely <3

And I'm clearly in the wrong time zone here, your prime posting time (As in, all of you) has been quite exactly from I went to bed till I woke up :(

I'll try to finish up my character today <3

It should be fine once the game starts.  It takes a little while for me to craft a post.

Dhi

Kokaine

Okay so Kitty, Nadi, Noelle, And Tacita are all great and approved and can be posted HERE.

In light of the way things are going I am going to open up recruitment so if you all have people who have been asking about joining  (or for those lurkers looking in) people are free to submit characters until I feel we have enough to get started. I'm still not looking to get huge but I would like at least a few more folks and a mix of characters so that everyone can have some fun.

Connections wise I have it that Veronica is Tacita's personal trainer and she gives her clients referrals to Noelle, making her friendly at least with both girls, and she is friends with Nadi as well.

My O/Os

ElvenKitten

Letrixia

Crash

Quote from: Letrixia on January 09, 2015, 01:46:58 PM
Kitty is open too hehe

Lex - Your image link for Kitty was broken.  I think it is a typo in your code.

Letrixia

Kokaine

At this point Fox is likely to be an NPC but if either of you ladies want to work out a connection to the former radio personality, I'm fine with that. Could be a relative or a work thing or just friends even...

Quote from: Letrixia on January 09, 2015, 01:53:32 PM
Where in here or in the character page

It's not showing in the character thread.

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Letrixia on January 09, 2015, 01:53:32 PM
Where in here or in the character page

Both

I'm not sure there is a logical connection with Kitty and Nadi to start with as they are very different and have a seven year age gap, but if you can think of anything let me know.

Letrixia

Mmmm no idea where to upload it since its a woman without top. I have no idea a site that allows me to upload and then link it here.

Crash

The problem I saw in both threads is you have some addition characters after the .jpeg extension that you need to remove.  It isn't a hosting issue.

Lynnette

Quote from: Letrixia on January 09, 2015, 01:57:46 PM
Mmmm no idea where to upload it since its a woman without top. I have no idea a site that allows me to upload and then link it here.

I normally just use imgur. I just make sure I'm not logged in, and then upload it, using it as hosting. None of my images have broken thus far over my two years on this page.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Letrixia

Crash

ElvenKitten

Letrixia

Sure that could be possible. I left it pretty open she just got a present from a friend to go on a trip in a cruise, perhaps you could be that friend.

ElvenKitten

Well Ellen is an Author so maybe Kitty worked for her part time and they became friends?

Lynnette

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 08, 2015, 03:42:16 PM
Name : Miranda Knightley

Body type : Petite
Hair : Blonde, shoulder-cut, kept straight
Distinguishing Features : Australian accent (Though based on the American language), tongue-bar, pierced belly-button, blonde, recognizable voice

Likes : Punk/rock music, motorcycles, eating out, piercings/tattoos, one-night-stands, the occasional cigarette
Dislikes : Pop music, cooking, studying

About: Miranda had always been of the kind that struggled with settling down. Her family migrated from Australia to Hollywood before she was born, lagging behind the rest of the family whom had already moved bases. After an incident at a nightclub, she was denied her scholarship and dropped out of college. She had been planning on getting a major in music, but her parents couldn't pay for it, nor could she.

She ended up jumping between jobs for a long while, a lot of waiter jobs (Some better than other, the top being a relatively luxurious dinner, the bottom being a shithole with an owner who took every dollar of tips that came in) as well as a short while on radio as a co-host. Thanks to this short-spanned job, she wound up contacted by an up-and-coming company that dealt with voiceovers and dubs in particular. The wage was good, working hours were excellent and the job had plenty of extra perks as well as cool co-workers, so needless to say, the job was taken without second thought.

After that, minor roles like background characters in video games and cartoons etc. turned into bigger jobs very quickly. Apparently her "Foreign accent and clear voice" was well received. The cruise became a spontaneous decision made when one of her coworkers found out she couldn't go, asking if she wanted to have the ticket.

Labels : Not yet, the music industry is still waiting for her appearance. Oh, you were talking about character labels?

Sexuality : Bisexual
Sexual On's and Offs : While being mostly experienced with men comparatively, Miranda hasn't really explored much further than your typical vanilla things. While being able to turn the tables if her partners prefers her to, she's normally submissive in behavior and likes the feeling of having someone dominating her. She haven't tried much of it, but has been interested in trying anal a bit more than the unpleasant bumps in the past.

Player : ReaperDouble0

And with that, my own character is finally complete <3 Do tell if there's anything that is wanted changed!

URL to the actual sheet:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220611.msg10872075#msg10872075
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Letrixia

Kokaine

Looks good ReaperDouble0 :)

You can go ahead and drop her in the approved characters thread ^^

My O/Os

Crash

Wonderful character.  Red hair, you found a weakness of Koka and myself. 

Kokaine

Oooh, yum. *cough* I mean... Evelyn is approved. Go ahead and drop her in the approved characters thread (the link is in the first post).

My O/Os

Lynnette

Quote from: Elzith on January 09, 2015, 02:52:45 PM

Name : Evelyn Shepard

Occupation : Works any odd job she can find-currently as a waitress and sometimes a dancer at a small scale nightclub.

Height : 5'7"
Body type : Be as descriptive as you like.
Hair : Red. As for style, it simply depends on the day; from loose and free one minute, to pulled up into an elaborate braid the next. Though for the most part something causal and quick, the sort of hastily scurried mess that doing one's hair on the train leads to.
Eyes : Pale green
Distinguishing Features : Covered in tattoo's throughout her upper body. Both nipples have also been pierced with straight metal bars. NSFW reference.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The most notable and only written tattoo is located across her right forearm, reading 'Carpe Diem'

Likes : Intelligent women she can hold a conversation with, teasing and general playfulness, dancing, singing and general performance (though terribly nervous over the latter), alcohol use and flirting with straight women.
Dislikes : Rules and regulations she can't find a way to bend, people looking down on her due to her appearance, people who take her teasing too seriously.

About: A free-spirited soul, Evelyn has long since taken on the mind-set to live life as best she can. From partying herself stupid whilst at college, to a drinking habit that borders onto the extreme.  Whilst some of her behaviour can be counted as self-destructive and generally immoral when it comes to modern day sensibilities, there tends to be a method to her madness. This fun loving ethic having stemmed from a pair of very conservative parents who simply could not accept her sexuality and general life choices. Mummy and Daddy's denial over who she was only encouraged Evelyn on to rebel in her own way.

From the drinking to the tattoo's, to the piercings to her sexual appetite, her parents were the catalyst to her general curiosity and fire. Yet of course such  a lifestyle has consequences. Despite graduating with a relatively good degree, Evelyn has not been able to hold down a proper job, much less so a relationship, for along while. Instead dotting from bed to bed, job to job, Evelyn may not admit it, but her constant loneliness and feeling of inadequacy has been getting to her for way too long. Wanting a partner, a family and a breathtaking romance, the young woman is certainly a romantic at heart.

As for why she's on the cruise? Evelyn wanted to do some travelling, having grown bored (already) with everyday work affairs. In some ways renting a room she barely ever frequents way below her means (Parents at least gave her some of her inheritance when they passed) meant that Evelyn could afford a ticket. If only just about.  An all girl's cruise? She'd of been mad to turn down such an opportunity. 

Labels : Free-spirited, independent, tease, excitable, hotheaded, flirtatious.

Sexuality : Pansexual, though her 'type' tend to belong to the fairer sex.
Sexual On's and Offs : (My own O/O's are a little out of date. Or..just a general mess actually on the profile) For the most part, if the partner interests her, Evelyn is down for anything. Though 'playful kinkieness' is probably her preferred sex. From blindfolds to scarves, to light bondage and denial.  Usually takes on the dominant role, Evelyn is more of a switch at heart. Though her experience within proper BDSM is rather lacking. Perhaps someone could help her change that~

Player : Elzith Profile link

Looks wonderful <3 If you'd like, we could establish our characters to know one another, my own character has been bouncing around between jobs a fair bit as well, so it wouldn't be too unlikely that they've met.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kokaine

Oh... one thing though, Elzith, could you possibly change the pink text you have to something darker? It's a bit erm... hard on the eyes (my eyes anyway).

My O/Os

Elzith

So..err..apparently proof reading is a thing :/ *Blushes* Corrected parts of it, feel free to let me know if there are any other errors I missed (There will be).

As for the pink, yeah, I can change it. It's rather horrible when mixed in with the background :D

Looks wonderful <3 If you'd like, we could establish our characters to know one another, my own character has been bouncing around between jobs a fair bit as well, so it wouldn't be too unlikely that they've met.

If you would like a link, I think it should be rather light, considering Evelyn's character. Perhaps having met on the way to the cruise, hitched a ride together, that sort of thing. Rather than through a pre-existing relationship. PM me maybe? Better than clogging the thread.

Lynnette

Quote from: Elzith on January 09, 2015, 03:14:49 PM
So..err..apparently proof reading is a thing :/ *Blushes* Corrected parts of it, feel free to let me know if there are any other errors I missed (There will be).

As for the pink, yeah, I can change it. It's rather horrible when mixed in with the background :D

If you would like a link, I think it should be rather light, considering Evelyn's character. Perhaps having met on the way to the cruise, hitched a ride together, that sort of thing. Rather than through a pre-existing relationship. PM me maybe? Better than clogging the thread.

Sure, I wouldn't mind. I'll send you a message in a bit.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Angel Fire

To everyone:  If your girl wishes to either be a friend or a client of Noelle, please PM me and we can work something out. *Smiles*

To Koka: I'll get Noelle onto the character thread as soon as I get home from work tonight.  It is very hard to copy and paste from a phone.

Crash

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 09, 2015, 03:26:36 PM
To everyone:  If your girl wishes to either be a friend or a client of Noelle, please PM me and we can work something out. *Smiles*

To Koka: I'll get Noelle onto the character thread as soon as I get home from work tonight.  It is very hard to copy and paste from a phone.

Nadi was likely directed to her from Veronica since Nadi has a lot of stress.

Lynnette

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 09, 2015, 03:26:36 PM

I'm sure we can work out some kind of connection, I'll send you a PM in a bit, I'm busy watching Gordon Ramsay yell at people.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

justme4386

Quote from: Kokaine on January 09, 2015, 01:10:00 PM
In light of the way things are going I am going to open up recruitment so if you all have people who have been asking about joining  (or for those lurkers looking in) people are free to submit characters until I feel we have enough to get started. I'm still not looking to get huge but I would like at least a few more folks and a mix of characters so that everyone can have some fun.
Tempting, but I will pass... I really have too much on my plate. So I will just keep lurking and perving on you lovlies. ;)

Love,
Me

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

ElvenKitten

Quote from: ElvenKitten on January 07, 2015, 09:54:51 PM
Name : Ellen Kent
Gender Identity :Female

Height : 5 ft 7
Body type : Slim
Hair : Blonde
Distinguishing Features : Small Bat tattoo on right shoulder, British accent.

Likes : Writing, reading, swimming, metal music, pizza, and independent cinema.
Dislikes : Gossip magazines, cigarettes, reality tv,  and celebrity culture.

About: Ellen grew up in a fairly progressive household and so coming out was not really a problem though they were a little too enthusiastic. She found out herself after kissing her best friend on a dare and things going a lo further than expected. She was always a bit of a bookworm and loved to write spending hours in the library. She started work on an urban fantasy series called Broken Divinity and finished it while she was in college. After a lot of rejection letters and edits the series was finally published and became an almost overnight best-seller.

She is now working on a new book series and trying her best to handle her fame (though only famous in certain circles). Her agent afraid she might be working too hard urged her to hire someone to help out with administrative tasks and so Ellen caved and hired Kitty as a part time assistant. She became fast friends with Kitty and decided when she went on her much needed vacation to let her come as well.

Ellen is usually a little shy around new people but the increased attention has helped her confidence a little. She can seem very prim and proper at times often found on her own reading the latest Jim Butcher or Patrick Rothfuss novel. She does like to party however and tends to overdrink often making an ass of herself (at least from her perspective).   

Labels : Geek, Hipster, Bookworm

Sexual On's and Offs : On's: Light bondage, light biting, Shower sex, toys, rough play, roleplay,dirty talk  Off's: Excessive pain, gore, bathroom stuff.   

Player : ElvenKitten

Finished!...I think.

Crash

Kokaine

Go ahead and move her over to the character thread, Kitten :)

My O/Os

ElvenKitten

Letrixia

Angel Fire

Kokaine

The OOC thread is up so those who have been approved are welcome to jump over there and chat, plot, or whatevs :)

My O/Os

la dame en noir

-working progress, just thought I get something out there-

Name : Rian Peters

Body type : Curvy/Athletic
Hair : Reddish/brown
Eyes : Dark Brown
Distinguishing Features :

About:

Labels : Dancer, Sarcastic Nymphomanic, Alternative chick, Gamer

Sexuality : Pansexual
Sexual On's and Offs :

Player : la dame en noir
A&A | FxF |

Nowherewoman

Agh, wish I had seen this sooner.

Is there room for a newly-out, somewhat shy composer?
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Kokaine

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 09, 2015, 09:17:23 PM
Agh, wish I had seen this sooner.

Is there room for a newly-out, somewhat shy composer?

Welcome Nowhere!

Nowherewoman

Name : Anja Ries

Gender Identity :F

Height : 5'10"

Body type : Slender, small-breasted, but a bit hippy

Hair : Black pixie cut

Eyes : grey

Distinguishing Features : A quite soft and low-pitched voice.

Likes : Music (primarily classical and jazz), dancing, quiet reading, quiet discussion

Dislikes : Being interrupted while working, loud and rude people

About:

The world of a 'serious' composer is immensely competitive; without a secure University teaching position, it's a scramble of self-promotion and commission seeking, and still somewhat male-dominated. So the success of a soft-spoken woman from small town in Nova Scotia is all the more remarkable. Appearing from seemingly nowhere, Anja's set of three string quartets caught fire thanks to their complex but still accessible rhythm-driven language, even starting gossip containing the word 'Pulitzer'.

While she is an incredibly intense worker, Anja's personality is quite calm, as can be inferred from the inevitable barrage of trade paper interviews that follow that sort of 'sudden' celebrity. What few know is that working out her social and sexual identity is far harder for her than her composing; having never had a serious relationship with anyone of any gender, she is finally coming to terms with her attraction to women.  The cruise, for her, is less a search for a partner than it is an opportunity to experience the lifestyle, and to surround herself with an almost exclusively female vibe.

Labels : Quiet, polite, shy, intellectual, hard-working

Sexuality : Lesbian, recently out (though not publically), but very unsure of herself

Sexual On's and Offs : She's still figuring out who and what she is, so ATM, pretty vanilla. But she's open to learning...

Player : NowherWoman

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Kokaine

If you are happy with her NowhereWoman, you can go ahead and move Anja over to the approved character's thread. She looks good :)

My O/Os

Angel Fire

mmm!  Short hair and with both Anja and Noelle being shy and trying to find their ways in the world!  This looks to be the start of a sweet romance with some... pitfalls along the way if you are into this.  If you are, Please PM me so we can possibly talk about this a lil more *Smiles in hope*

Kokaine

Any more takers? I wouldn't mind having someone to be seduced by wine and dine my Veronica ::)

My O/Os

Crash

Koka - Nadi is open to that scenario if you want.

I tend not to pair up right away, but we can see if they work together or if you need Veronica for our more shy characters that is fine too.

So far I think Veronica, Fox and Noelle seem to be the most compatible with Nadi.  Nadi would be attracted to Tacita too, but I think Dhi has something else in mind with the geeklets we have. ;)

Angel Fire

Quote from: Crash on January 10, 2015, 11:59:17 AM
Koka - Nadi is open to that scenario if you want.

I tend not to pair up right away, but we can see if they work together.

So far I think Veronica, Fox and Noelle seem to be the most compatible with Nadi.  Nadi would be attracted to Tacita too, but I think Dhi has something else in mind with the geeklets we have. ;)

I would tend to think that if Nadi and Noelle already know eachother... that Noelle would have a secret crush on Nadi.  To Noelle, Nadi is like a goddess in her eyes but she's too afraid to take the next step right now.

Dhi

I'd like to interact with a character Tacita can learn geek stuff from, particularly comic book stuff. It would be cool to learn about something I genuinely understand as little as Tacita does. It doesn't have to lead to romance, though it could. But it doesn't have to. But it could?

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I think I need for passing on this game. I can't start for few more days, my little girl's sick. And, I think this moves too fast, for me. I only post a few times in the week, I don't want making other players wait.

This game looks wonderful, I wish everyone much fun, with it. :-)

Crash

Quote from: lovelylilT on January 10, 2015, 12:29:48 PM
I think I need for passing on this game. I can't start for few more days, my little girl's sick. And, I think this moves too fast, for me. I only post a few times in the week, I don't want making other players wait.

Lovely - When posting starts a few times a week would be more than enough posting.  I may only get a post up a week myself.  Don't give up on it.  We haven't even started the game you still have plenty of time.

Kokaine

Quote from: lovelylilT on January 10, 2015, 12:29:48 PM

So I've heard from another person who was interested in the game that this game seems to "move to fast" and I'd like to clear something up:

I, as the GM, am not a fast poster. I prefer quality over quantity and while I will strive for regular posting, I will not be trying to sprint to the end. The game itself will (hopefully) reflect that. Folks will be able to post as much as they wish in their particular scenes so faster posters can indeed have at it but the game as a whole will not be rushing by or leaving anyone behind so those who feel they post slow should feel perfectly comfortable joining in the game.

This thread is only the interest thread. It is where people are posting character sheets to be approved, asking questions, commenting, and trying to find connections, so there will be more posts in a shorter span of time because we're still working out the kinks. The interest thread should not be confused with the game itself. The game has gone nowhere (the threads aren't even up yet).

That said, if you still want to participate, let me know. I'll be keeping recruitment open for a bit longer so don't feel rushed, even if you can't get the sheet up for a few days, expressing interest will be enough to grab a spot.

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Dhi on January 10, 2015, 12:29:01 PM
I'd like to interact with a character Tacita can learn geek stuff from, particularly comic book stuff. It would be cool to learn about something I genuinely understand as little as Tacita does. It doesn't have to lead to romance, though it could. But it doesn't have to. But it could?

My misunderstanding.  I plan on just feeling characters out once we get started and see who Nadi gels with.  We have lots of shy characters that need drawing out it seems.

la dame en noir

So I'm thinking about changing my picture...

could you guys help me pick which one?

A&A | FxF |

Crash

They are all gorgeous.  #1, #3 and #4 are my personal favorites.  #1 if you want a more innocent look.

Kokaine

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 10, 2015, 01:43:14 PM
So I'm thinking about changing my picture...

could you guys help me pick which one?

1 or 4.

My O/Os

Nowherewoman

Any of the final 3 would be my call- but she's your shard, luv.  How do YOU want her to look?

Dhi

I liked the one you had before! 2 and 3 out of your possible replacements are a close second. It's sort of hard to get a clear impression of 3 with the effect going on, but she's got style.

Dhi

Everybody's choices COMPLETELY different!

Go with what you like, la dame en noir.

Crash

So ultimately we are no help as they are all wonderful choices.  Which do you look at and think...yeah she fits my character? That is the one to go with. ;)

Angel Fire

To me, #5 is my personal favorite with #1 a close second with #4 bringing up the rear. *Smiles*

#3 has style but the pic has too many effects to really see her complete look.

I agree with Crash... Whichever you think fits your character, go with it!

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

la dame en noir

The reason I wanted to change my photo was because I wanted the body type to fit for what I had in mind. Thank you everyone, for your feedback. :)
A&A | FxF |

Crash

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Kokaine on January 10, 2015, 12:51:13 PM
So I've heard from another person who was interested in the game that this game seems to "move to fast" and I'd like to clear something up:

I, as the GM, am not a fast poster. I prefer quality over quantity and while I will strive for regular posting, I will not be trying to sprint to the end. The game itself will (hopefully) reflect that. Folks will be able to post as much as they wish in their particular scenes so faster posters can indeed have at it but the game as a whole will not be rushing by or leaving anyone behind so those who feel they post slow should feel perfectly comfortable joining in the game.

This thread is only the interest thread. It is where people are posting character sheets to be approved, asking questions, commenting, and trying to find connections, so there will be more posts in a shorter span of time because we're still working out the kinks. The interest thread should not be confused with the game itself. The game has gone nowhere (the threads aren't even up yet).

That said, if you still want to participate, let me know. I'll be keeping recruitment open for a bit longer so don't feel rushed, even if you can't get the sheet up for a few days, expressing interest will be enough to grab a spot.

Thank you Kokaine, I think I try then. So many posts get written since last time I look at this thread, it's overwelming! And I'm on very different time zone, so that's not for helping. (I'm only awake now, because my baby doesn't sleep! :P)

But if you say this doesn't move fast, I stay. I try making my character, I hope tomorrow or Tuesday.

Crash

Pumpkin Seeds

Crash

I don't think you are really far behind Pumpkin. We still have people making characters and discussing connections.

Letrixia

The IC link does not work for me or the game haven't been made yet

Lynnette

Quote from: Letrixia on January 11, 2015, 01:25:26 PM
The IC link does not work for me or the game haven't been made yet

It shouldn't work for anyone. The IC has yet to be made.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Crash

There are at least two more people making characters I believe and I know I kind of want to see what they come up with before we start.

Angel Fire

I would too.  I have been sweetly waiting for this to get going myself *Smiles in anticipation*

la dame en noir

Name : Rian Peters

Body type : Curvy/Athletic
Hair : Brown/black
Eyes : Dark Brown
Distinguishing Features : She has a tattoo of a chinese dragon on her back

- Cooking
- Writing/Reading
- Music
- Dancing
Dislikes :
- Animal/Child Abuse
- Arguments instead of intellectual conversations
- Games with bad endings
- Poorly written romance novels
- Burnt food
- Know-it-alls

About: Rian is a full-time Master's degree student at Berkeley University in Berkeley, California where she is pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering and programming. Rian is a very goal driven individual with hard work and dedication in her forte. However, this does not mean she can't have fun every once in a while. Despite her, get-it-done attitude, she always lives on the lighter side of life itself. By day she is a student dedicated to her nerd craft of computers and programming and at night she is a burlesque dancer waiting to awaken your every desire.

Rian grew in a very educated oriented family, but were surprisingly open minded with whatever Rian decided to with her life. Her mother was a lawyer and her father was a doctor. Rian's love computers and programming was brought about when she got into gaming at a very young age. She was always playing the latest technology thanks to her parents finances, which peeked her interest even more. Her goal in life is to one day work for a five star gaming company and see her name on the credits as the lead programmer.

Rian discovered her attraction to females while working on a very heavy duty project in her programming class. Her project partner was a beautiful foreign girl from Greece and took it upon herself to relax Rian while they worked on the project together. Rian had always been open minded about sex, sexuality, and dating. But she had never thought it would ever surface. She was always being hit on by men, but never women and thought to never ask why. Rian had always been attracted to women - but she felt that was normal as most women could always find beauty in the same sex. However, her case was different and she had never knew that an attraction could turn into something more than just sex itself.

Labels : Dancer, Sarcastic Nymphomanic, Alternative chick, Gamer

Sexuality : Pansexual
Sexual On's and Offs :

Player : la dame en noir
A&A | FxF |

Crash

Angel Fire

Kokaine

@ la dame - Well worth the wait luv, she's hawt. Go ahead and move her over to the approved character's thread :)

My O/Os

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

The Lovely Tsaritsa

If it helps for GMs planning, I work for cruise line for little over year.

I'm happy for answering questions, if I can. :-)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Angel Fire

*Smiles* You are very welcome.  I don't see any connections at the beginning but I hope that Rian could feel the magic of Noelle's "Wonder hands" sometime during the cruise.

la dame en noir

oh! lol
way to make me blush.

I hadn't thought about any connections and figured since she doesn't get out much - this would be a chance for her to try something new without knowing anyone.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

haha!

Sorry for the double post...but I just realized both of our characters are from the Bay area. Being a recent California resident..I felt the need to make my character from the bay because I too was born in Oakland, CA. I miss California so much D:
A&A | FxF |

Angel Fire

*Giggles* Glad that I could get the sweet blush out.

Sometimes, going in without knowing anyone can be the best thing.

I am sure that Noelle will be offering her services for those passengers that had some "stressful" days *Winks*.  I am thinking that she might set up a booth at a very public place on the ship and have many cards available to... drum up some more business for herself. *Smiles*

And talking about home once they meet can be one connection for them once we get going! *Smiles widely*

California is soo wonderful.. I guess that is why I love it here soo much!

Nowherewoman

...guess I need to find Anja's dress for the Captain's Dinner... :D

Angel Fire

mmm... it is not often that Noelle would go in a dress... but she might for that special occasion. *Winks*

I found that for clothes, Polyvore is your best friend for whatever looks that you need!  I am sure to use it a LOT here! *Smiles*

Nowherewoman

Amazingly, I often find very good stuff on Pinterest. Alas, their search functions are lamesauce.

Angel Fire

I never really tried pinterest... but I'll take your word for it about the search functions... must be lamesauce *Giggles*

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Angel Fire

Just signed up for it... and I may have found a... formal outfit for the Captain's Dinner *Winks* (if there ever is one).

Nowherewoman

There generally is, at least on the couple of cruises I've been on. There's a cocktail party the first night, usually, then the Captain's Dinner a few days out.

Really not that different from the normal dinner- very formal, and the Captain greets every...single...passenger as they come in. Poor bastard.

Nowherewoman

Given Anja's height, build, and coloring, I'm thinking something like:

Kokaine

Hey ladies, can you do me a favor and take the conversation over to the OOC thread? I wanna keep this thread just for those last few that might be coming in. Thanks :)

My O/Os

Kokaine

Last call before I close open recruitment!

The game is officially starting. Those who have expressed interest already LovelylilT and Pumpkin Seeds (?) are still clear to submit a character if they choose.

My O/Os

Kokaine

After some thought, I will not be closing off recruitment. I'd actually like to see a few more bodies join in and mix things up a bit. :)

My O/Os

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Dhi

Venus hasn't had a post in months, sorry Styx.

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!