Zootopia Group RP Interest Check!!!

Started by Wicked Vixen, March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 09, 2016, 12:03:42 PM
The movie was absolutely brilliant, but I wouldn't see if it you're already irritated at Disney(for whatever reason) and if you're not okay with a deeply political message.

I wouldn't say its political, more of a Human Message... Humanist...*hears the crickets chirping*

Its rather simple but good morals too that need to be said over and over, and nothing is better than when they are done properly

But pretty much it can be boiled down to (SPOILERS)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

•Prejudice is bad.

•Prejudice can come from anywhere.

• Prejudice is bad no matter if you’re punching up or punching down.
•A good, helpful, friendly, empathetic person can be prejudiced.

•You can be prejudiced even if you’ve been a victim of prejudice.
•Even those who hate prejudice can be prejudiced.
•Many people are unaware of their prejudices.

•Lowering standards to be more diverse only worsens prejudice.

•and finally The DMV Sucks ass no matter what universe your in.

I kind of want to join this now, maybe as a reporter instead of an officer or a paramedic maybe.

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: Lux12 on March 09, 2016, 10:13:13 AM
Heavily on the fence. On one hand, I've been wanting an opportunity to bring out one of my fur characters. On the other hand if it is directly set in the universe of the film, I'm probably the one fur who hasn't seen it and I have a deep disdain of Disney.

You do not need to have seen the movie to play
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

BlueEyedBard

I was wondering if a pickpocket/crook or maybe black market middleman who is unknowingly involved in the kidnapping because of his working outside the law.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Lux12

Also it sort of depends on what sort of plot would be at play so I would have an idea as to what sort of character I would play. Said plot sort of determines who might reasonably be involved.

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on March 07, 2016, 09:13:03 PM
Ok so here is what is going to happen. Much like the movie there are going to be a string of disappearances however it will be from both predators and prey missing. Tensions between the various classes as well as the species will start to tense up as everyone is blaming one another for these disappearances. We will be exploring the hard and difficult road to over come the stereotypes and the racial prejudices that are against us.

While we are doing that a mysterious new corporation has been dabbling in the forbidden genetic experimentation of  DNA Splicing as well as creating rabid hybrids that are abominations who quickly break down and are dying but not before they wreck havoc. (We won't know about this yet this is the major plot and will take time to reach this point)

This corporation is called Animalia Corp. and will be hiding behind a mask of benevolence, kindness and many things that will give them lots of political clout. It will be up to our characters to find a way to take them down.

All the while various events will pop up as well as a third party trying to take advantage of the chaos that will eventually unfold

This is the plot.  Hmmmm i might be able to work that in bard

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Bekah Boo

Hmmmm is there possibly some room for a quirky ( mildly innocent until proven guilty) little raccoon?

Chulanowa

Hmmm. I gotta find something nice. Kinda eyeballing the idea of a busker or some other "inadvertently caught up in it" angle. Could also go with a Private eye angle...

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 11, 2016, 12:35:48 AM
Hmmmm is there possibly some room for a quirky ( mildly innocent until proven guilty) little raccoon?

Always room for more!!

Bekah Boo

Fantastic, is there a certain sort of character sheet we need to make? Or just the sort of usual spiel?

Sargepepper

I'd love to apply for this, but don't see any place to do so? I'm planning on playing a Bear who is an amateur boxer.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Lustful Bride on March 09, 2016, 02:49:59 PM
I wouldn't say its political, more of a Human Message... Humanist...*hears the crickets chirping*

Its rather simple but good morals too that need to be said over and over, and nothing is better than when they are done properly

But pretty much it can be boiled down to (SPOILERS)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

•Prejudice is bad.

•Prejudice can come from anywhere.

• Prejudice is bad no matter if you’re punching up or punching down.
•A good, helpful, friendly, empathetic person can be prejudiced.

•You can be prejudiced even if you’ve been a victim of prejudice.
•Even those who hate prejudice can be prejudiced.
•Many people are unaware of their prejudices.

•Lowering standards to be more diverse only worsens prejudice.

•and finally The DMV Sucks ass no matter what universe your in.

I kind of want to join this now, maybe as a reporter instead of an officer or a paramedic maybe.
not that this is the place for it, but as much as I cried, it is very political in my opinion. Corruption of cops, media, and government and the message for kids to dare to be different and an anti bullying message. I was deeply affected by this movie.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 12, 2016, 10:04:43 AM
not that this is the place for it, but as much as I cried, it is very political in my opinion. Corruption of cops, media, and government and the message for kids to dare to be different and an anti bullying message. I was deeply affected by this movie.

I got hit right in the feels, I felt bad for everyone. Except the sheep. But it was what I've always been saying. Everything that goes wrong, all the violence and fear, there is always someone sitting in the back, profiting off of us while they pull the strings. Fear and Hate sells and someone, somewhere is always selling.

Anyway enough of the sad and mushy talk. We should make this a fun RP and lets of awesomness and such :P

I was originally going to go with a reporter character but....>3> Finding such images has proven harder than I thought.

Edit: Ewww, reading back on this post it makes me sound like a conspiracy theory nut. I just think 60% of humanity are a bunch of A holes(Except everyone here on E, its such a magical place! ^3^) and all politicians ever are corrupt. :P.....eehh even that sounds morbid when you say it aloud....

Chulanowa

Quote from: Lustful Bride on March 12, 2016, 10:19:07 AM

I was originally going to go with a reporter character but....>3> Finding such images has proven harder than I thought.

Isn't it? Finding furry images is easy (A little... too easy) but ones that fit the zootopia aesthetic and aren't actually characters from the film? next to damn impossible!

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Chulanowa on March 12, 2016, 12:44:47 PM
Isn't it? Finding furry images is easy (A little... too easy) but ones that fit the zootopia aesthetic and aren't actually characters from the film? next to damn impossible!

It really is...uggg so hard >.<

Lux12

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 12, 2016, 12:46:50 PM
It really is...uggg so hard >.<
This is why I tend to ignore any specific set aesthetic. Whatever is closest to the image in my mind is what I tend to go with.

BlueEyedBard

I found an image I like for a mongoose that runs a pawnshop that sells mostly stolen merchandise which is just a front for other black market goods. Also if the group wants it as a way to tie into the deeper plot, the corporation could be using his shop as sort of a middle ground for their kidnappings, which he wouldn't really be aware of.

It's just a face pic but I can describe the rest.

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Chulanowa

Is he also racist?

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

;D

Bekah Boo

Oh jeez....and we bring in Fear and Loathing..

On a side note I hope it would be okay to instead switch to an desert jack rabbit who by day runs her own ice cream stand, but by night she is the mischievous little scamp.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Chulanowa on March 12, 2016, 08:50:49 PM
Is he also racist?

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

;D

Why would you accuse Hunter Thompson of racisn? I resent that! Oh and...

Let's get down to brass tax, how much for the ape?
On/Off

Orange Marmalade

I am just popping in here to say that I know what you all have been doing, and I'm very disappointed/proud in you!

http://neomongolianewsnetwork.com/2016/03/04/furry-orgy-breaks-out-at-zootopia-premiere/

Leki

Haha, fake article is obviously fake.
For starters there is no known "Orgy" chemical in the brain xD
Secondly it'd be impossible for a credible news reporter to determine that.
Several other flaws in the article too, but yeah...

Wicked Vixen

Now that i am much more confident in having fellow writers i shall whip up a character sheet today

Wicked Vixen

Player: Wicked Vixen

Name: Judy Hopps

Race: Rabbit

Sexual Orientation & Status: Straight(Bi)/Virgin/Single (Right now she is Straight but only because she has not yet had a lovely female to help her fully appreciate the lovely wonders of the female body so she is open to being wooed.....)

Appearance: See above picture please (If you can not find a picture try your best to be descriptive)

Job:Police Officer

Rank(If applicable): Lieutenant

Personality: A rabbit with high optimism, Judy Hopps is an energy-driven achiever first and foremost. She has a strong belief that "anyone can be anything" due to the idealistic farm community she was raised in. However, due to bullying during her childhood, Judy dislikes prejudice and the subject of discrimination. While she tries her best to be helpful and friendly she can be a tad bit impulsive and over enthusiastic. Despite her small size she is very clever and resourceful when confronted with an opponent who is much bigger than her. Being the cheerful, self-righteous, enthusiastic, and independent rabbit she is, Judy cares for the well-being of others and is out to make the world a better place.

Alignment: A Good Lawful Peace Keeper

Powers/Abilities:

Sharp hearing, Speed, Agility, Great jumping ability, Police training, Great Sexual Endurance

Player likes: Loves oral both giving and receiving, Anal sex, outdoor sex, rough sex as well as sensual sex, teasing, breasts, cumming multiple times, cum, delayed gratification, some power play (dominating and being dominated), light bondage, being "slightly" forced....and well prolly much more.

Player dislikes: No Gore and no bathroom things please!

OK guys here is the sheet to sort of follow we do not need a bio because we won't be following the movie fully...or at all depends I might make the events of the movie to have happened like idk..5 years ago? Any ways choose an animal and try to think of the abilities that animal would have, you know the perks (hence my bunny's endurance in bed ;)). Give us your sexual status like if you are a virgin or not as well as single or in a relationship. Let us know what side of the law you are on as well as the job you have plus if possible your exact title or rank in that field (if you can). Please feel free to pm me or post it on here! I can't wait guys!!!

MadPanda

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 11, 2016, 12:35:48 AM

Or two?  Although mine's probably gonna have to be a Red Panda...   ;D

PROPOSAL // WORK IN PROGRESS

(I do not normally play the equivalent of a Decker, but this is what popped into my head.  In brief, take the character Benny from an anime called Black Lagoon and make him a female red panda.)

Player: MadPanda

Name: Sandoval "Sandy" Wah

Race: Red Panda

Sexual Orientation & Status: Bi, Single (and looking!)

Appearance: Short and wiry female red panda.  Wears a loud Hawaiian style floral print shirt, cargo pants, tinted glasses.  Carries a laptop, a taser, and (when circumstances require it) a Police Special .38 in a shoulder holster.

(here's Sandy trying to imitate her new love interest, who happens to be a marsupial, with one of her siblings in the background.  Many thanks to Chulanowa for the picture!)

Job: Private Investigator...the research and hacking sort, not the pavement pounding gumshoe sort, although she's picked up a few things about doing it old school.

Personality:  She wishes, oh how she wishes, that she could be a hard-boiled, cynical, worldly-wise film noir style detective.  Unfortunately for Sandoval, she's way too chipper and cheerful and just a bit too bubbly to be taken seriously.  She's an agency operative and toes the line well enough to keep her job even if she grumbles about how the 'rules' get in the way of bringing justice to bear.

Alignment: Neutral Good-ish with Chaotic sympathies

Powers/Abilities:  Military training (SigInt), computer programming/hacking/modding/scratchbuilding, scavenging, (learning) parkour, and (dabbling in) RC drones and model airplanes.

Ons: My anima is definitely bi, so f/f and m/f are the norm.  Playfulness is a big plus.  Furries, obviously (but not exclusively).    D/s can be a lot of fun...and I don't always feel I gotta drive.  Playfulness is major.  Tomboys and damsels in distress, at different times and for different reasons, can be fun.  Playing a tomboy with a damsel in distress on her hands is almost too much of a good thing.  Seduction and flirtation are fun.  Playfulness is a good.  And ashamed as I am to admit it, schoolgirl uniforms are niiiiiice, especially on naughty little cat-girls.  Sex toys, light bondage, and a hot tub?  Yes, please!  Bi-male and futanari are on the table now that my horizons have expanded a wee bit. 

Offs:  Non-consensual situations give me the creeps....bullying male-dom generally included.  I'm not too fond of tentacles.  Blood?  Scat/pee?  ATM?  Fugeddabouddit!
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Sargepepper

Player: SargePepper

Name: Lester Heines.

Race: Cheetah

Sexual Orientation & Status: Straight(Bi)/Non-Virgin/Single (Normally very straight. Would have to be a very feminine to have a good chance of flipping him.)

Appearance: A black and white fauxhawk crests his whole mane, styled to perfection every morning. Well toned and developed muscles from boxing since he was 16. He's got long, gangly arms and legs that make him look a little larger than normal, but he only really comes up to 6'. He has emerald green eyes that many women have been lost in before this, with probably a few more left to go.

Job: Amateur Boxer and Grunt Worker at the local Cost-Co. (Gotta make ends meet)

Personality: Lester is good at what he does and upon first meeting him that's exactly what comes through. Overt confidence combined with a strong personality can be too much for some people to handle. He's a voracious flirt, which has earned him more than one well-deserved slap across the face, but he's tenacious enough to turn those slaps into moans later that night. He's generally a hard person to get down, his confidence in himself and his ego keeping him afloat during hard times, but it also shields him from criticism that might otherwise be pretty valid. He's a hardheaded person, but if someone can get through it he's pretty genuine about keeping you around. He's not the most reliable friend but when the chips are down, he'll be right there with you. Just don't expect to live it down after the fight is over.

Alignment: Chaotic Good. He does what he feels is right based off of his own morals.

Powers/Abilities:

• Trained Boxer: Combined with his natural aptitude for speed, Lester packs a whollop of a cannon in his arm. Get close and it may be lights out for you.
    • Long Lasting: Both in and out of the ring, Lester can last till the final bell rings. :>
    • Agile Body: A Natural-Born speedster, it carries over into many aspects of life.

Player likes: Beyond my O/O, I would enjoy Lester being able to top a trap or futa, if we have any. Maybe it could transition into a bottom, but that will have to wait for the partner to emerge.

Player dislikes: Same as my O/O[/list]