Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KunoichiRogue5

Well Deviant, as you're not from the city, there's no tellng. ^.^
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DeviantMunster

Ah, alrighty. Was afraid it was something that normally happened, even outside the city that I wasn't aware of.

KunoichiRogue5

Sorry if it came off as rude. I was trying to tease. That's all. For those not from the city you can ask anyone and they'll tell you. "It means they're coming" They referring to a gang of tamers.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DeviantMunster

*blinks* Not at all! You didn't seem rude at all. And ah! I assumed it was an attack of zombabes or those ghosty pokegirls.

Edit!: What sort of abilities does my slicer have ! I have no real idea how levels work and such

Daimon de Broken Hearted

So you can't hit on the Joys, Jennys or Supe-Bra genius'?

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

KunoichiRogue5

Leagues have made it illegal for OfficerJennies to tame with anyone but their partners, and NurseJoys will only tame with their own masters. However a Supe-bra Genius is dependant on mostly who her tamer is, as they are the owner of that pokegirl.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Empyrean

KunoichiRogue5

Yes it is. If you're interested what are you going to be?
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Empyrean

I was thinking about a Tamer, maybe late teens/early twenties, who is just starting out. I was thinking that maybe he's from a family that runs a Pokeranch and that, since he was so serious and studious, maybe they sent him a Bunnygirl to loosen him up a bit and teach him about life. Would that work in this setting?

KunoichiRogue5

Works for me. But you'll need to find someone to play a bunnygirl.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Empyrean

Okay. I'm open to just about any Pokegirl. I'm not fixated on the Bunnygirl.

Carlissa

Sigh...I'm still waiting for Wolfy to let me out lol...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

I'm sorry..I'm still waiting on Treena to post..I think. o-o

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy4226 on December 04, 2009, 04:55:41 PM
I'm sorry..I'm still waiting on Treena to post..I think. o-o

No...I thought she posted...Hmn...
When you gonna let me out, eh? I don't want everyone to think I quit, eh!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Well I can't exactly let you out until we get done..>_<..and I don't know if she's posted or not..>_<

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy4226 on December 04, 2009, 05:24:21 PM
Well I can't exactly let you out until we get done..>_<..and I don't know if she's posted or not..>_<

Nieh! So I guess I'm in limbo than!

Well, your going to keep me out forever soon, right? Since she is going to be pregnant.

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on December 04, 2009, 05:31:48 PM
Nieh! So I guess I'm in limbo than!

Well, your going to keep me out forever soon, right? Since she is going to be pregnant.

I suppose..but with the maternity ball she stays pregnant inside the ball..:P

Treena

i have a cunnie dew that is  in limbo and sorry wolfy i have had a cold.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Wolfy

Quote from: Naughty or Nice Treena on December 04, 2009, 05:48:33 PM
i have a cunnie dew that is  in limbo and sorry wolfy i have had a cold.
*snuggles up* It's ok..^-^..And I could catch your Cunnie-Dew, if no one wants it..though that would give me three pokegirls. o-o

Treena

wolfy i was offering her up to the new comer lol.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Wolfy

Quote from: Naughty or Nice Treena on December 04, 2009, 05:51:42 PM
wolfy i was offering her up to the new comer lol.

D'aww...ok...*waits for us to continue* ^-^ Because it's really interesting...Laura being in love with Raiga..wanting to be with him forever and all that..^-^

Empyrean

The Cunnydew works for me. Thank you. I'll get a profile up later today. :)

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Are there Pics of these Pokegirls, I am just interested?

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Carlissa

Quote from: Daimon de Snowman on December 05, 2009, 12:13:16 PM
Are there Pics of these Pokegirls, I am just interested?

I dont think there are any pics for any pokegirls. They just have descriptions...