Interest check for a group idea...(Involves Monster girls. :3)

Started by Wolfy, June 07, 2014, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

I don't think I can participate due to an upcoming vacation trip :/ Sorry guys!
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Moon Hound Hati

Sorry to hear that, Reaper. Have fun on your vacation.

In any case, I believe this makes us one monstergirl short, since Reaper's character was paired with mine.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Zeth

Well I want to start anyways! Who here is going to do the first post and get the ball rolling?

himawari

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 21, 2014, 09:20:09 AM
Sorry to hear that, Reaper. Have fun on your vacation.

In any case, I believe this makes us one monstergirl short, since Reaper's character was paired with mine.

we need to advertise for one more monster girl i guess.

Quote from: Zeth on June 21, 2014, 09:41:34 AM
Well I want to start anyways! Who here is going to do the first post and get the ball rolling?

as do i but i think we gotta wait for wolfy and we need to find moon a new monster girl before we can start.

Zeth

annarose you must of missed that part. We voted to give Wolfy one entire week to post a response then move on if he didn't. It has been a little over a week. I fear if we do not actually start this game is never going to happen. As for Moon Hound Hati needing a partner, I find that people are more willing to join a game  that is actually running. He could post in character showing off how  sexy his human partner character would be and attract a MG partner player faster.

Kimera

Or two guys going for one monster girl. Some monsters might be to tough for just one guy ;)

Zeth

You do know that this is supposed to be like a battle tournament for Monster Girls and that having sex with her human partner Boosts a Monster Girl's fighting power, right Kimera? Having two humans on one MG would be unfair as she gets twice the power up.

Kimera

Zeth

Actually seducing and shagging an opponents partner to rob your opponent of power is a valid tactic.

Moon Hound Hati

I imagine, to keep this game going a while, there will also be NPC pairs involved in the tournament. With that in mind, if say one of the player pairs is up against a particular tough opponent, another player could offer to help out boosting their monster girl's power level for that fight, since both pairs would benefit from having that tougher opponent out of the way.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

himawari

Zeth

So anybody has any idea of a system for this?

By the BY what category does this game go under? Light, NC, Bondage?

Moon Hound Hati

Might go under extreme, since we have monster girls that lean a bit more towards the monster then the girl side then usual. :P

Kimera

Quote from: Zeth on June 21, 2014, 11:30:05 AM
So anybody has any idea of a system for this?

By the BY what category does this game go under? Light, NC, Bondage?

Freeform?  ;D

abandoneddolly

another monster girl is needed if you want to make one.

Inari

I would LOVE TO!!!! <33333

*RUN OFF NOT CARING THAT SHE IS ABUSING CAPSLOCK*

Zeth

Huzzah! Moon Hound Hati is not left alone like Jack Spicer!

Inari

Name: Rikaia
Appearance:

Human form

Monster form

Species: Vampire/Succubus hybrid.

Personality: Charming, playful, wise and loyal to her partner and friends. She also has a bit of a wicked sense of humor and a big sense of empathy.

Kinks: When it comes to feeding she can be quite assertive and isn't too picky on when and where she does things, just as long as she gets that lovely spunk to keep her succubus side happy or some lovely blood to keep her vampire side happy. When it comes to normal sex she is quite picky with who and what she does it with. However once she has a long term partner she will do as they wish. She will never reveal to anyone what her real favourites are but after being with her for a while it is quite easy to figure it out. She likes someone who knows what they want, what they are doing and isn't afraid of what she is capable of. She enjoys having her sensitive areas teased and denied until she is forced to beg for release. She enjoys being restricted and unable to control the situation and simply let someone else she trusts take control. She loves being spanked and "punished" and told what a naughty little girl she is. Vagial is also a favourite along with pleasuring her partner with her hands, feet, breasts or mouth. She doesn't mind where on or in her body that her partner releases as long as they are fully satisfied with her and tell her so after with both words and long cuddles.

Wish/Desire: To be human and/or to be treated like a person not a monster/freak. Biggest desire of all is to be accepted and loved for what she is.

(Hope this is ok)

Moon Hound Hati

Yup, looks great, Starcry. No doubt our characters will make a fine pair. ;)

In any case, do you guys think Bondage: Exotic Small Group would do? There might be some bondage between some partners, but I don't think anyone has an interest in NC here, right? Once some votes of agreement are in, I'll plant down a character sheet and OOC thread.

Inari

I am glad you approve! <3

I don't think any non-con will be going on and judging from everyone's kinks I think  Bondage: Exotic Small Group would fit it just fine. I also think that maybe we should change the sheet up a little to reflect who belongs to who.

Oh and a question:

Will this be set as they meet each other or have they known each other for a while?

himawari

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Starcry on June 22, 2014, 01:30:48 AM
I am glad you approve! <3

I don't think any non-con will be going on and judging from everyone's kinks I think  Bondage: Exotic Small Group would fit it just fine. I also think that maybe we should change the sheet up a little to reflect who belongs to who.

Oh and a question:

Will this be set as they meet each other or have they known each other for a while?

I could just make a list of pairs in the first post of the CS thread. It was suggested we start from the very beginning, but the person who suggested it had to drop out. I'm fine either way, but perhaps we should start off at the summoning ritual, which the humans will use to summon themselves a monster girl partner in order to participate in the secret tournament.