Unfaithful Girlfriend (Need Male) [VAN]

Started by Phobetor, December 10, 2008, 08:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobetor

It's a story about a woman who cheats and who has to decide on whether to tell her boyfriend or let him believe that it is his.  I will let you decide how the boyfriend is going to react once he finds out she is pregnant and once he finds out the child is not his. It can go to romantic and forgiving or cruel and punishing. But I would like for the story to take time and build up.

"I...I don't know what to say" She whispered in surprise as she looked at the candle lit dinner, already set and ready on the table. Her boyfriend had gone all out for their 3 year anniversary, setting everything up perfectly for this special occasion. She swallowed hard, and felt a huge migraine forming as she glanced around, seeing her favorite dishes set out and ready for tonight's romantic feast. Everything was her favorite, Frank Sinatra was singing in the background as the aroma of Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo was making her mouth water in anticipation and the delightful dessert was waiting in the corner, two sliced pieces of Tiramisu. Her mouth dropped in shock as she saw him pull out her favorite and highly expensive wine, Chateau LaBalle.
She blinked back tears as she saw him blush with pride at making everything so perfect, but this was not how tonight was supposed to go. She was supposed to come here tonight and break it off with him, not just because their romance was long gone...but because she was pregnant with someone else's child. "Shall we eat?" He asked, smiling at her and holding out his hand.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Phobetor

Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.