Incest 1x1 Search Brother X Sister

Started by VideoKid, August 30, 2013, 08:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

Ok so I am not going to post a lot here. I rather you pm me so I can send the plot.

I got a couple idea's in mind. Instead of writing them out here. I can when you PM me.

Looking for 50% story, 40% romance/ emotional/ intimacy. 10% action. The middle number is my way of saying smut, I want it respectfully written. I love writing romance and building a relationship, and I don't mind if they end up being closer sooner rather than later. I just want someone to write and keep me going. I haven't had complaints from previous partners who sticked with me.

I also have visuals in mind for this as well. I do have a nice stock of photos to for you to choose from for the younger sister but have one in mind most don't pass up.

I don't got to many role plays going on at the moment, so I am open to trying this with a few people to see how the story can alternate.

I got a new plot wanting to role play out below

Ok...I once had this plot written out but I change it every so often. So here it is again. I'm looking for someone to play an older brother (35/38). He would play a doctor/surgeon of some sort. Preferably would like him working in a hospital where he has long hours and different shifts. He would be engaged and just getting ready to marry in a couple of months. He has a little sister ( My character) who is about 20/21 (she can be younger if you like.) She is a full time college student and living with her parents.

She going out to dinner with her family and coming home one night they get into a fatal car accident that kills both her mother and father. The older Brother would be informed while he is on shift that his family was in a wreck and that his sister is in the hospital. He would also find out at the hospital both of his parents are dead. He would stay with my character and pretty much make her live with him, offer to help with her college tuition, help her out for a couple of years. She would try to reject his offer but he would put his foot down not giving her an option.

Once she is moved in and he is nursing her back to complete health there is drama between him and his soon to be wife, everyone is a wreck over the parents dying and your character would slowly find out his soon to be wife is cheating on him. So there would be a lot of fighting, drama, emotion, angst.

Then we can just kind of explore the relationship.

arthenwel

I'm interested in doing the second scene. If you are too just pm me.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

VideoKid

Looking for more takers on this one as well.

VideoKid

Put in a new plot. So wanting a few partners to try it.

VideoKid

VideoKid

I added a plot I want to do. Looking for 1/2 takers.

VideoKid

I typed up a new plot and its been over a month so here is a updated bump.

VideoKid

I haven't bumped this thread in a while.