Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

It's been on my To Do list for a long while now; the Mother Tree. I'll put it on my right upper arm to match the one on the left.

The next person has a way to combat the summer heat.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

I do.  Just put your lips together and blow.  Cools everything off nicely.

The next person doesn't mind sweating.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

I think I do. Some days I shower three times. There's a big difference in minding being sweaty and minding getting sweaty, though. But frankly, lady.... when I blow air at you I doubt you'll feel any cooler - well, if I do it right. But I do.

The next person have or have had a strong sex drive.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Undine

Yes.  Very.

The next person enjoys fresh, in-season fruits for dessert, more than ice cream or cakes or cookies and the like.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Captain Maltese

I eat a lot of fresh fruit. This time of the year the strawberries are delicious. But I also like melon, green bananas and some times just cherry tomatoes. But I want a cookie or chocolate with my coffee.

The next person loves sea food.

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Captain Maltese

Oh do I ever. Moose, roe deer, grouse - no beast or fowl tamed by mankind can match their spiciness.

Next person is a hunter.

willow

No but I want a hunter.
Maybe this fall I'll be my own

Next person is on the phone

Despairs

Negative. The next soul has finally learned how to use the command prompt and power shell, which is just like the command prompt, but it handles more commands.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

willow

What??

Next person finds a little time to dance every day

Saidi

Yep!

The next person likes strawberry cheesecake.
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Styx26

Cheesecake is delicious!

Next person likes ice cream with brownies!
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Despairs

Two things that should never g together. Negative. The next soul finds great joy in crushing their opponents in a video game from time to time.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Stone

Nah. Videogames are for monkeyed around for me.  O8)

The next person enjoys monkeying around.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

cinza

I absolutely enjoy goofing off. Nothing better than laughing at simple things with a group of friends.

The next person has never been in a fist fight before.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Lynnie

False. Been in two that I won.

The next person would love to be on vacation right now.

Despairs

I can't go anywhere until what's left of the family and friends are taken care of. I will then leave for no mans land. The next soul hates losing at sports.

FourStellar

I'm a good sport, win or lose, and not hugely competitive.

When a person lets her/his large vocabulary show, you like it where other people think the speaker is stuck up, showing off, etc.

DealWithTheDevil

I do love a large vocabulary... Comes with the territory of being a librarian.

The next person loves magic tricks.

Lynnie

Love magic shows and tricks.

The next person hates summer

Despairs

A little, I like the winter more. Our next soul enjoys teasing others from time to time.

Lynnie

Always. Teasing is fun!

The next person misses sleep for any numerous reasons.

Despairs

I can sleep whenever I please. Our next soul has never seen or trained with a Bo staff.

Lynnie

A what? So probably not

The next person is ready for the weekend

Despairs

Eh, weekend are so so. The next soul prefers peace and quiet to chaos and mayhem.