Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Granted! Since stupidity should be abolished in general, anyway, nothing bad befalls you.

I wish Sophyta would stop choosing avatars like the last two he's had.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Leo

Granted. His new avatar blinds temporarily, repeating the process every time you happen to look at it.

I wish my peach face pet bird wouldn't be such a harassing, screaming, crazy one.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Sophyta

Granted.

You feed him some snacks and he is happy!

I wish I had a sheep as a pet.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Leo on July 22, 2010, 07:33:12 PM
Granted. His new avatar blinds temporarily, repeating the process every time you happen to look at it.

It does that already, anyway, so I didn't get anything granted by that. -pouts-

Granted! But it gets taken away again because of the nasty things you do to it.

I still wish for my same wish.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Leo

Ok, granted. He stops using avatars. you are left wishing you could see his next avatar.

I wish I was allowed to have a lion pet...

abandoneddolly

granted but you soon become its supper

I wish my mind would quit raceing

Leo

Granted. You can't properly think about anything anymore. You mostly stare blankly with nothing on your mind.

I wish I could take back the last 3 years of my life.

DiverseDesires

Granted Leo, you are given three different ones, and are now in a mental institution

I wish I could find a dominant master who understood my needs
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Leo

Granted. But he lives half way across the world and gets deported back to his country just when you felt he is the one.

I wish I didn't have to enlist for my obligatory military service.

DiverseDesires

Granted you longer have any military service

It is a career for life

I wish I had a magic wand that I could do all the housework with
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Leo

Granted. But it goes back to normal at midnight and the wand breaks after first use.

I wish I had a huge cheeseburger right now.

Sophyta

*Zap Fizz*

Granted.

You have a 14 inch plate in front of you.  There is a 12 inch cheese burger with the works.  You also have a side of home fries. 

I wish for a girl of my dreams (over 18 only)
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Captain Maltese

Granted. You now have the girl of your dreams. That is, the girl of your most epic nightmare.

I wish money challenges no longer were a part of my life.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Endorphin

Granted, you'll have no need to worry about money in prison.

I wish for an army of minions to do by bidding.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

abandoneddolly

granted but thier so tinyy they can't  dom uch

I wish to bleed

Kiffen

Granted. All the blood in your body pours out of your nose. You feel no pain, but you die.

I wish for cuddles and snuggles.

abandoneddolly

yay ^^ I died

granted but its my decomposing corpse that snuggles you leaving you covered in bits of my rotting fleash.

I wish for whoever wishes next dreams to come true

Arhys

Granted...and thank you dear.  But like most dreams, they're blown about and reshaped by the winds of reality.

I'm kinda wishing for a time machine at the moment.

Brian Boru

Granted, but it is a one way ticket, as the machine auto-teleports back to its original locale after use...better choose carefully where you want to go.

I wish I could be the possessor of eternal youthfulness and be able to share it with only those I wish.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Endorphin

Granted, but it comes at the price of your sanity.

I wish for a long, tall, refreshingly cool beer that never runs out; which tastes good, isn't poisoned and is open and waiting for me.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Love And Submission

Granted but the can is made out of human skin.

I wish that my wish to be John Constantine  was perverted.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Brian Boru

POOF!  Granted - but you no longer are able to battle the demons of hell because they ate your arms and legs.

I wish for my wife to engage with me in a menage-a-trois

A/As updated 2/20/11

sartracker

I wish to be out on the ocean!
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Brian Boru

you are, but its all contained within a world that exists in a marble, so you can see all the full size people throwing you around all day long, tossing your boat to-and-fro.  (That's what you get for not granting wishes...bad genie)

I wish for cuban cigars to be sold in the USA...legally

A/As updated 2/20/11

sartracker

Granted, but you have to buy them form me!
I wish I had a Cuban cigar right now!
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!