Fiction character who make you fall in love when you're young

Started by inghippo, April 17, 2014, 01:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inghippo

New game!

Put here your fiction character who make you fall in love when you're young!
Can be a movie, tv series, comics or books character.

Actors are real people so please if you like them use one of their character that have impressed you time ago.

I start!

Xena the warrior princess!

;D

DiamondLipstick

My Superman  :P

inghippo

Belle33

Jack Traven.  Speed.  It was kind of a problem.  *grins*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

inghippo

Nice movie. Am I the only one who see a young Keanu Reeves in Jack Traven movies? xD

Inkidu

I'm bit confused about the title. Do you mean falling in love (crushing on) fictional characters?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

inghippo

yep, I write "falling in love" just to make the title "bigger" but "crushing on" is even more appropriate. :)

Inkidu

There's only one fictional character I have ever crushed on.

Samus Aran
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

inghippo

That was cool. When I was young I just have a game boy but a friend of mine have a nintendo console.
I loved that game...

DiamondLipstick

IsabellaRose

Seress

DiamondLipstick

Like most girls when Romeo and Juliet and Titanic came out he was all I could think about.
Fast forward to 2014, He is 39 years old and all I can think about..... 

LoveCandle

Trust me... you will never forget me

Sindara

Ons and Offs.......

MonroeCat

Pocahontas. And John Smith. And Kocoum. And Thomas. Basically everyone from Disney's Pocahontas.

Chasseybaby

Melusine

Kyle Reese. He was my first serious fictional crush. By serious, I mean he made me feel all warm and tingly.  :-[

And then there was Dwayne Hicks, played by the same actor. I had a Michael Biehn situation when I was a teen. Still have it, to be honest. *blush*

Elysian Radiance

Oh geez, that's so hard!

Xena. Spike (Buffy). Lestat (but I still lust after him). The White Ranger (wasn't that Tommy? It's been so long). Eric Draven (The Crow). Jareth (Labyrinth). Wesley (Princess Bride).
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

ImaginedScenes

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Amazee

Matt from Season 1 of Digimon. I know its a bit silly but I liked him a lot. I was so sad when he got together with Sora in Season 2.

Thanatos Rex

marcopablo